(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

<font color="aa00aa">valmom:
i feel the same... thats why after c's chicken pox and flu jabs, i will send her in too.
c is quite bossy and when i brought her to the trial class at mmi, she only participate for a while, and then she wandered off and wanted to do her own things when the rest of the group was still at the activity.

i will also be sending her in for the 3 hrly / daily class. i have been pushing for this forever! from full day child care, to 1/2 day... cuz of the resistance from initially hub and then in laws.

my hub saw this and kind of set him straight. c running to her grandfather to binge and my fil knows that we do not approve of c going to people to ask for food. c actually, put her finger to her lips and asked for food and my fil fed her with whatever he was eating and he was nodding his head while having his finger at his lips too.

can faint..</font>

Twinklets,
Next weekend i am free on Sat..
happy.gif

Yah i am migrating Sheri's blog to another addy.. Wanted to combine the 2 gals blog bt dun have time to update anything yet.. Hahaha... The last update was Dec06! Anyway here's the new blog addy: www.serrichpreciousbabes.blogspot.com

Angeline,
When are u free to meet up?? Ur CB cream still wf me ley..
happy.gif

Sweetbabe,
Ur Melody Mix still wf me too.. Shall we arrange for collection once ur confinement is over?!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Krazy</font>
Valerie also whole day ask for food. Esp so if no one else to play with her. So u see, my gal is those, bored and then eat kinda of person *faint*

My MIL told us when they brot her to sch yesterday, one of the teachers carried her and told my MIL "Wa, she is heavy leh".

My MIL always feeding her one, damn worried her fav goes hungry. So end up over feeding her I feel.

<font color="aa00aa">valmom:
sigh... yah.. grandparents tend to do that. so must send to school fast! haha</font>

<font color="0000ff">twinklets</font>
Coming saturday is 30th June liao lah.. :p

<font color="aa00aa">Krazy</font>
Ya lor. Valerie like dun eat for half hour and she'll go "Valerie tummy flat flat" OMG.. Valerie's tummy is NEVER flat man.. except for that 2 weeks she gena the ulcers and cldnt eat...

Hi gals,
Botanic Gardens is screening Happy Feet this Saturday (30 June) at 6pm, at the Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage. Admission is free. Should be fun since BG is now renovated. I will want to go if I am not so heavy now...

Zyp,
But i saw weather forecast today for the next 3 days, it seems wkend will be cloudy. Hopefully by then the evening will be good. At least cooling.

<font color="0000ff">
Hi Buddy,

I dunno your hubby theory lah.. but action will cause contractions lor.. whether the contractions become labour or not depends on wheter your body ready or not... So better ask gynae first then get a clear from gynae liao then have fun!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">
Valmom,
I just went to see Thyler's teacher again(parent teacher conference and collect his report book ). They complain of him being super egocentric. Then added that most kids this age very egocentric. Things will improve at the cc. Cos everybody her age and treated the same way so no longer will she act like queen. And recently, they have taught him to take turns and i do see improvements lor. Cos that day bring him to the swing and got a super buay zhi dong big girl sit there and sms. He stood there and told the girl he will be afetr her cos it is his turn.. and the girl continue to sms.... and not even swining.</font>

<font color="ff6000">
Twinklets,

Thyler will say "Thavis is a baby. Not a boy... Daddy is a man, not a boy and I am a boy not a baby, not a man... "

Then when i ask him " mummy leh?"

He will say "mummy is not a man, not a baby, not a girl . My mummy is old lady! Her hair turning white!" </font>

wen
Thyler can say all that! Zavier still cannot differentiate boy and girl. But he also insists he is still a baby and calls himself baby sometimes.

Zyp/Buddy,
Ahahahaha..... Joeson is not Joeson. Joeson calls himself 'Ah Bi'...... so he's forever baby lor.

Zyp,
How's your check-up today? No action mah?

zyp,
ya the weather v unpredictable.. wanan bring Ash to EC also difficult.. haiz..

Wen/Angeline/Zype,
Thyler say so much! Ash noes she's a big gal already, so she'll only say herself bb when she wants us to cradle her & pat her to sleep. But she'll only pretending to sleep.

I suddenly recall.. issit Gals tend to play dolls, so usually when they refer to bb, are their dolls? Ash will refer her dolls as babies. Then will sayang them, feed them, pat them, curdle them. Can even stand up, shake her body to curdle the bb. hehe.

<font color="0000ff">wenthena</font>
Gosh! Thyler sure can talk! Lawyer in the making!!! :p

I dunno abt egocentric or not but she is getting quite "ba-dao" lor.. if she dun get wat she wants, she really screams her lungs out one. I quite worried abt how she'll behave in school.

Recently she also started acting like an ostrich. See stranger she'll hide (behind us or put her toy/balloon in her face etc). But having said that, she wldn't cry la. She'll just hide behind and peek and smile. Why ha?

<font color="119911">zyp</font>
Valerie can differentiate baby. When she sees one she'll definitely go "baby". But she'll try to be one also, by asking u to cradle her and then she'll go "waa waa waa".

That day in the lift, out of the blue she pointed to herself while looking at her own reflection from the lift door and go "ME!".

<font color="0000ff">

Buddy,

Thyler dun wanna be baby liao... I usually ask who is my baby he will pat his chest and say " I am mummy's baby.." recently when i say that he will say it is thavis but he will pat his chest and say " I am mummy's thyler!" and hug my legs and say " my mummy!!" So ou se he dun wanna be baby liao. and when people say he is a baby, he will say very angrily " I am not baby I am a boy." And when people say his didi is a handsome boy he will say " thavis is not a boy , he is a baby!" </font>

<font color="ff6000">zyp,

sad.gif
he used to be my baby until thavis was born... but at least now in his gorgor role, he will feel more secure.. his baby role will sometimes kenna snatched by thavis so he feels insecure. so now he dun want to be baby anymore. </font>

<font color="aa00aa">Valmom,

Thyler is very ego even til now.. I got a lot of complaints. that day the teacher refused to give him anymore nutella bread cos he ate 5 slices liao.. he got so angry he told the teacher " I want to see Miss Janice(the principal)" then he proceeded to walk to the principal's office to complain abt the teacher. It shocks me..

That day go pasar malam. when waiting at the traffic light for the man to turn green, somepeople jaywalk. they made thyler so angry for some reason and he scream at them. imagine my horror when he went liek this " uncle and auntie, cannot walk on the road.. you must walk on the pavement! Otherwise police will catch you, handcuff you and put you in jail.. If you want to cross the road must wait for green man. red you cannot go!! " gosh.

Last time he just say cannot walk on road must walk on pavement.. now the way he scold peopel got longer.</font>

<font color="119911">twinklets,

Thyler have a baby too. A stuffed lion we wrapped in the baby cloth. When i burp thavis he will burp mee-yo. I dunno why he call it meeyo but he will tell me " mummy i burping meeyo." or " mummy, mee yo crying. I sayang him."</font>

shadow,

yea.. have keys liao.
happy.gif
and fix whole hse ikea lights liao. so now citigas giving free water heater plus installation to all new citigas subscribers. but i heard gas heater very costly but instant heater now my mom's hse have like not hot and low water pressure. So now i wondering if anyone have any input.

For my gas heater, it need to be switched on at least 15 mins before use.

Instant heater not necessarily low water pressure. Water pressure can be adjusted. As for the temp, get one instant heater where you can adjust the temp.

I personally prefer instant heater.

<font color="0000ff">Wen</font>
Gosh.. Thyler can say so many words?!?! Can even scold pple!!! I think next time sure lawyer liao.. :p

Can't help u with the heater thingie coz all I know is I turn on the switch and the water gets hot (after some time) :p

wen,
gas heater seems not very popular. think is more ex. My hse is those 1 box where they will heat up and store the water inside and can connect yr entire house even the kitchen sink. not sure is it call instant. another type of instant is just solely 1 toilet, 1 heater.

ya yr Thyler is real smart! He sure knows alot of things.

san,

Think yours is the central heater.. the gas one also connect whole hse one even the kitchen mixer. the instant one is each toilet must have 1 one lor..

thyler real smart but his mom real blur.. how?

valmom,

me like you.. only know turn it on then hot water come out. seldom use too since me hubby and thyler usually bathe cold water out of preference.. only thavis and maid now bathing hot water.

Carla,

my mom hse now instant heater leh. the temp adjust to full liao she still say not hot at all.. at most it is considered warm.

wen,
then y dun u consider central heater? 1 can connect both toilet and even basin. instant heater i heard is quite 'chi dian'. central for 1s heat up, can be store inside for long till u finish used up, then u need on the heater to heat up again.

Mummy blur its ok, as long as son smart, next time earn big $ for mummy and Denyce. hahaha.

San,

jialt now realised got 1 more kind.. electric central heater... the reason why i want gas is cos citigas give free heater and my hse new one so gas pipes all in liao no need have messy piping everywhere.. but i wonder how chi dian it is.. is electric instant more chi dian or gas? or electirc central heater?

denyce better faster make decision hor... 1 leg step 2 boat very easy fall down.. kekeke.. soemmore now this 2007 have many many xiao mei mei to choose from...
happy.gif

Hi gals,

I had my detailed scan. Dr confirmed it's a boy (again) :p Anyway... bb is fine except that my uterine artery blood flow is on the high side (ie. the bb may not be getting enough blood) and was asked to take aspirin till week 34 .. hopefully.. bb will be ok and will grow bigger..
happy.gif

Wen,

I don't know what is the diff between instant heater and gas heater, but my house one is only 1 big heater tank in the common bathroom which caters for all toilets in my house, quite good, not expensive (i think!).. it could be the same as what San mentioned.

Twinklets,

I am quite interested to join in for movie gathering but I have never brought caden for a show to date! Somemore July is a busy half year closing month for me (finance).. KIV for me first ok?
Surf Up Movie Gathering
Date : JULY
(1) Twinklets & Ashley (not sure dad coming or not)
(2) Serrich & Sherilyn (dad coming?)
(3) Carla & ZW (dad coming?)
(4) Blueberry, Caden and Daddy (KIV)

Finally I managed to take 2 days annual leave off for this year, phew! at last break from work finally... This Friday doing detailed scan, my gynae is already 99% sure that I'm carrying a boy this 2nd pregnancy.. so I think I am one of the rare mummies ard here with 2 boys (and Angeline and Wen and now Picnic!).. hehee..

Must do last min shopping before 2% hike in GST and burn my hubby's pocket now that I still have some bargaining power!!! hahaa
kao_clap.gif

Picnic and blueberry,
Congrats on expecting a 2nd prince!

Angel,
Went for my gynae appt this evening, baby's head is already engaged and I'm 1-1.5cm dilated.

Dunno how long will it take to fully dilate to 10cm for delivery? I am going to continue to go to work (at least to clear more before I go on ML) but don't want to have anything unexpected to happen in office leh. But my gynae seemed v composed and fixed appt for next week liao. She said still got 9 days to go... that's the no. of days to my EDD!!!

<font color="aa00aa">carla,

thanks! ok.. so gas is cheaper.. but still that is US article.. not sg one.. think need to read up more.. sometimes feel so stupid.. small thing cannot just make a decision... must think so much.. lol!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Blueberry!! Join the gang man!! Buddy, you know what that means right?? we have another h buddy.. wahaha</font>

Wen wow Thyler is so clever and funny... know how to differentiate betwn genders and educate pple on traffic rules somemore!!

Instant heaters are really instantaneous. Gas heaters takes longer but seen to be more economical and asethetically nicer. Ours a gas heater too and i miss my parents' house instant heater.

Wow Zyp!!! Counting down...finally. : )

<font color="aa00aa">valmom, twinklets:
hahah so cute! c wont say "tummy flat flat" but she would inhale and exhale really quickly so that her tummy inflates and deflates. her "big tummy, small tummy" stunt.

last night, i asked cheryl if she was okay if mummy has a new baby (pointed to my tummy) she frowned and then prompted laid on my laps and said " no baby. cheryl is the baby"
i thought she might not understand so i went on and said, we can have a new baby and you will have a baby brother or sister.
and she went, "Cheryl only. No baby"
guess she made her point clear. hahah

wenthena:
your boy is very logical and good at reasoning. he is so bright!</font>

Woohooo,

More mummies at the MOB (mum of boys) club!!! Welcome welcome......

Buddy,
that's why last time feel wierd la. Impossible we are the only 2 horny ppl around mah..... this is called 'zhen ren bu lou xiang' ah.....

Zyp!
You are dilated!!! Envy.... Me bo news ah..... Baby engaged or not also don't know. My next appt is coming Sat. I left with 7 days starting from today liao.... Hee.....

Picnic/Blueberry,
Wow .. 2 boys! Congrats gals! Hee drink more energy drinks next time, k? ;)

Blueberry,
I'm not sure abt the movie. Havent set a date yet with Serrich & Carla yet. I'll sms u if it is firm.
happy.gif

I think will be pretty fun for u guys if u never bring Cayden to movie before. Keke. Exciting also. Keke.
Can Cayden sit thr' a show? He ok to stuck for 1 half +? If he can, then will be easy for u.
happy.gif

Zyp,
Wooo u gog to pop ANYTIME leh. Keep us informed k! Cant wait to see Zyp's mei mei. Btw name is confirmed yet?

Krazy,
Cheryl so cute, keep doing the tummy action. Ash doesnt do this action, but she luv to use her mouth to blow 'bubbles' into our tummy & tat really tickles us & we can laff damn loud.

U thinkg of having #2 too? I asked Ash too whether she wants to have a mei mei or di di & whether she wants a bb inside my tummy or not.
Everytime she says YES & she even insists putting her doll inside my tee shirt. She even wanna put her soft toy bear inside but I refused cos
It is very disgusting! Hahaha!

Wen,
ya I also agreed with Krazy. I think ur boy inherits the very smart genes from ur hb cos ur hb is a scholar rite? Hehee

Hahaa Mummies, share with you gals 1 conversation Ashley had with Daddy last nite..

Daddy : Are you a baby?
Ashley : not sure..

keke..

<font color="0000ff">Krazy</font>
Wa.. our kids can u/stand the concept of siblings liao?? I dunno leh, I got ask Valerie before, but she only smile (which is wat she does when she dun u/stand u) :p

But I can tell she likes babies coz she'll go 'stroller-peeking' in the malls. 2 things that normally catches her attention are (1) BALLOON and (2) strollers. There are times when she'll run towards a stroller (making pple stop in their tracks) and look in.

Once she ran from left to right just to 'hijack' a stroller and was disappointed there were no baby inside (grandma was carrying). And then she did the "no more" hand signal.

hahahaha, so funny.

Now she starts to add 2 words to form a phrase e.g wear shoes, daddy come, sit here etc. I hope by sending her to schoold she'll be able to say more things
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">twinklets:
nay... i dun think i want no. 2.

valmom:
val is so clever! smiling is the best way to get out of anything. her eq is very high!!</font>

Wen,
Must let Denyce go pak tor wz the guys then decide mah. Nvr pak tor b4, how to decide? hehe.

Krazy,
Twinklets trying to 'jio' member to join her no. 2 ttc club leh. U must faster register wz her.

Valmom,
Denyce same as Val, always super craze over balloon and balls.

How long does it usually take to dilate from 1 to 10cm huh? Anyone has experience to share?

Angel,
Your EDD is earlier than mine leh... Maybe your gynae will give u good news this Sat!

Twinklets,
I like Hazel.
happy.gif

We've introduced this name to Zavier as his mei mei.. this morning hubby asked him what mei mei's name is... he looked at my tummy and replied "Hazel". keke...

Twinklets,
Now till Dec, is out for me as i got some tentative plans for Dec and getting preggy will hinder it. After Dec, then i re-consider again. But i scared later till nxt yr Dec, i still considering. hahaha. But said then easy, ttc is nvr easy for me. May take yearsssss to materialise just like Denyce. So if no. 2, i will also not 'qiang chiu' cos' i already have 1. Have have, dun have dun have lor. That's abit of my thinking now.

Zyp,
last time hor, i dilate 1+cm till give birth is quite long wait for me leh. Not days but weeks. For u 2nd birth, not sure leh.

San,
I read that some people are 1cm dilated since 37 weeks but only gave birth few weeks later.

Shadow,
I also induced last time... but was already 1cm dilated when admitted for induction... but still need 12hrs for full dilation.. so really dunno wat to expect this time round. Feel like a first time mummy. haha...

ZYP,

I was also 1cm but was admitted for induction 1 week later cos I was 5 days overdue. It took me 6hrs for full dilation (with the midwife helping me stretch the dilation from 2cm to 6cm). In this case, I think you just have to sit back and wait for the action ... =)

Back