(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

tigger,
Justyn will return with his daddy when closer to delivery. Too ex to miss his school..

erm, do you know whats the mkt rate? 28? 50? 100?

Elaine,
Will PM you when i'm back..the exchange rate seems to fluctuate. But not a big diff lor.
happy.gif

Ice,
Wow..peifu you wor
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">ice</font>
wow.. that'a quite a big age gap...

<font color="119911">Poohy/Tigger</font>
U two v 'greedy' hor :p heehee.. Both of u the birth sequence same same boy-girl-boy.

<font color="aa00aa">ice:
wow!!!!! hahaha

you are amazing. i have 3 other sisters myself but i lived away from them when i was very little and it was only these few years back that the entire family is reunited in spore. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
thanks for the lobang. My fren not so keen liao.

<font color="119911">Krazy</font>
ur mum only have 4 daughters &amp; no sons? me too leh if u are same as me.

Hi everyone..
still remember mi? i long long time no post here liao..
happy.gif

tigger,
kayla so chubby n so cute...

poohy,
congrats..u super leh..just hve ur no.3, now thinking of no.4 liao?

zyp,
OMG..hazel realli looks like u leh..she oso looke like gor gor leh..
my chloe is a mixture lor..at times can be very tom boy..at times can be girly..

she will watch power rangers n ben 10 with ryan one..funni hor??

<font color="ff6000">twinklets, tigger</font>
Hmm.... probably not within these 2 years bah...

<font color="0000ff">forgetmenot</font>
You're v quiet in this thread hor... keke...
Chloe's age gap with Ryan is closer mah, easier to have common interest. Hazel's only interested in Barney now. Keke...

<font color="0000ff">Zyp</font>
hee good tat u are still v young, so u still can man man lai
happy.gif

hehe Ashley at 3 YO still interested in Barney leh.. Still wana to go see Barney Live this december, but not interested in Pooh Bear/Mickey/Sesame street.. :p

<font color="ff6000">Forgetmenot</font>
ya agreed with Zyp too.. cos Both R&amp;C v closed gap. So watever Gor Gor playing, she sure will wants to play a part too 1..

zyp,
hazel does resemble you alot. We can definitely hear news from you for the 3rd one then. Like twinklets mentioned, you are still very young. There's alot of young mummies here like you, angel, wen etc. So envy.

tigger,
yr MIL will be most hapi abt having another grandson. hey, this time what 'special meaningful' name for your 3rd? Start with K as well right?

ice,
you are quite similar case to my coll. her 1st and 2nd is now 15 and 13 and the 3rd is only 18mths old. Her 15 yr old daughter is very hands on taking care of the youngest brother now. Just last friday, she brought her little brother to office here to wait for mummy knock off work.

<font color="0000ff">krazy</font>
haha on i tot u are 3rd like me. guess my instinct is wrong. :p

<font color="ff0000">San</font>
wow ur collic's eldest daughter is very 'zhai'.

twinklets
think that's the advantage of having a big age gap. The elder definitely can take care of the youngest. My coll, there's a period of time she got no maid, so morning 1st half session, her hb will take care. Then afternoon session after her 2 kids came home fr school, the little one will be taken care by the 2 elder siblings wz no adults at home supervising till my coll reach home.

Did you watch on Monday nite 8 pm show hosted by Quan Yifeng and Chris Lee? Just 2 nites ago, this 9 yr old gal was so sensible and know how to cook for mum, do household chores, help dad and still excel in studies w/o tuition. But really pity her. I like to watch this program and it always make me tears.

<font color="0000ff">San</font>
ya that's the good advantage &amp; usually the elder siblings are very independent &amp; dong shi 1.

I watched abit only, ya I also pity her &amp; peifu her positive attitude in life. How's the mum in the end? Ya I like to watch this show &amp; always make me tear. Ashley also likes to watch this show &amp; she always watch it quietly, her expression like quite sad too. I think I grow to like Chris leh. hahaha. He seem to be really a very sincere &amp; helpful guy, dun look jia jia to me in that show. hehe.

<font color="aa00aa">FMN,</font>
Wah...xi ke...seldom see you in this thread. Your Chloe looks very girly to me. So fast hor..she is already 2years old.

<font color="ff6000">San,</font>
My mil doesnt seem to know that I am preggy yet. Yes, baby #3 name will start with K.

twinklets,
me too only watch the front part of the show as shortly, i went home fr my bro's place. however, i ask my coll and was told that the ending is as usual, they help to do up the house, then pple donate clothes/toys to the gal, they try help the father to find a better salary job. And Fann Wong gave a big soft toy to the gal and also a copy of her comic book after Christ Lee told Fann abt this gal. After seeing that show, i only feel that Chris is also quite emotional as a guy. He ried a few times in different episodes.

D also watch abit with me but she doesn't sit long. She will keep ask me 'why like this and that' if she see the people sick/paralyse. That's this episode where the mother brought up 4 kids and the youngest only 5 yr old and can't walk. She keeps ask me why the gal can't walk etc.

tigger,
Or yr MIL just pretend since you never tell. Your #3 quite obvious rite? I saw yr FB photos taken in ofce, you already in maternity wear.

<font color="ff6000">San,</font>
I only see my mil once or twice after my tummy shows. Maybe she knows but act blur lor...since we are not on talking terms liao. I cannot be bothered anyway.

<font color="aa00aa">tigger:
dun bother lah.. as long as you are happy and doing well... thats more impt.. your baby will grow well too.
happy.gif
</font>

so any planning for this xmas... want to have another gathering... .miss everyone hor.... plus a lot of u have not seen my princess yet hor... she sure look like boy ... haiz...

hi shadow...
don worry too much lah.. .more stress more unlikely to concieve... rest hor... go for short holiday lah....

hi forgetmenot...
so long din hear from you already.... how r u doing...

hi Corrine,

Barney at Lot 1
2 Dec to 7 Dec
Weekday : 1pm, 7pm
Weekend : 1pm, 4pm, 7pm

Barney at Bukit Panjang Plaza
16 Dec to 21 Dec
Weekday : 1pm, 7pm
Weekend : 1pm, 4pm, 7pm

<font color="aa00aa">psi/twinklet,
mi same as PSI also 1st among e 4 girls...haha

zyp,
teenager are not easy to handed also...when there go sec especially...headache...

mummies,
my son just got his result manage to go express but e result is like hangin in e air not much choice of sch...mi very fan also...

mi 33yr old...hehe
happy.gif

let mi knw if i miss out anythg question...</font>

Hi mummies,
Any want use maternity belt or band during preggy? Does it help to alleviate tummy's weight and the back ache? Any rec for the type/brand to get?

<font color="aa00aa">ice:
haha. we come from big big families.. hee.. i still remember in the past when we were younger, we dint like to go out cuz pp will look at us funnily.. then comment "wah! so big ah your family.

then at hawker centre, the tables are never big enough to sit all 6 of us..</font>

morning all

<font color="ff0000">Ice,
You gave birth to your 1st at age 19?
Unbelieveable! I tho only at my mum's time will have such young mother.</font>

<font color="0000ff">ice</font>
You're a young mummy... and it's paying off now. You can go shopping with your 2 older girls like sisters!

<font color="aa00aa">batman:
happy.gif

ice:
i had a classmate whose mother also gave birth at 19 yrs old. actually i think you guys know him too.. he's wallace ang.. he used to be with mediacorp.

when his mother came for the meet-the-parents session, we were like "wei, you ask your sis to come ah?" hahaha</font>

<font color="0077aa">ice,</font>
Wow, you had your 1st kid at a very young age. So you and your older kids are more like siblings?

Hi Ice,

Now you got 2 extra helpers in the house to help you jagga 2 younger ones! Hhahahha. What makes you want to settle down before the age of 18? Most of us will only be in the BGR stage only.

tigger,

I am thinking of ordering some cupcakes from cupcakemomma, remember that you ordered from them for K's birthday... is it too sweet? Is the real thing as nice as the pic?

tsp,

Justyn grown up liao... the kids here all fast growing up tall and no longer the little tods they used to be...

Back