(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

hi ladies

just looking thru ur postings, din know i could get advice from here. my son's turning 3 next month and am going to switch milk from gain iq to nespray. gain iq is too expensive u c. anyone giving nespray to ur kids, is this fm good.

Also my son still not potty trained although i have tried different methods. Any advice pse

nitha
i will stick to the same brand.
as for toilet training, i cant advise cos my son's training was done in sch by the teachers.

mngo

my son is also going childcare ft but they don seem to train him at all. i am at wits end coz he is turning 3 and still not trying. he refuses to do it in the potty at all.

nitha,
u are not alone.. my boy is not potty trained..
u can try fresh milk too..

joann
i wld hv told her tat 'if anything happens to my baby yr dog will be put to sleep!' was it a big dog?? its by law tat all dogs are to be leashed in public area..

mngo,
i not angmo, but i m a lazy mummy.. i will dry them in the old t-shirt n put on a new t-shirt.. coz when we get back , i hv to bathe the kids again.

nitha
my boy is turning 3 in 1 month's time.
he was only off diapers during the day 3 months ago. The school did not intentionally train him , but becos there is a schedule routine to go to the toilet, my son sort of got use to it.
Only after feedback from the teacher that he is toilet train, then i put him in briefs.
Apparently he loves to be in briefs that he refuse diapers after that, except when sleeping

Oh ok mngo

will check with the school if they are starting n it so that i can continue the practice at home.

ep

sometimes pple ask me how come your son still on pampers. this can really put u on edge right like my son may be alittle slow or that i haven't done my job to train him. i have a daughter of 19 months too.

nitha
dun bother wat other pple say.
cos every kid develops in their own way.
i ever saw a boy, abt 15 months old, already diaper free.

dun worry, sooner later the kid when ready will ask for off diapers
happy.gif

wow....suddenly the thread moved so fast.....why suddenly this thingy abt ang moh....

diaper free...like wat mngo said, itz just a matter of time...my Steffi is already diaper free wic I did not really realise it but will still put on a pull-up if the place we are heading does not hv proper toilet. So far hv not try diaper free for the night as once I had her diaper free during her afternoon nap, she wet the bed but she still zzzzzz.......so comfortably.

Getting dirty or drenched up at beach...hmmm, me need not worry abt dat cos Steffi won't even touch the sand!!!! Anyhow, I would bring along a set of dry clothes to change cos itz not good to leave the kids in wet clothes throughout.

hi mommies,
just get back from jacob ballas children garden (cellin school trip).. just saw an ang moh mummy pick a drop straw bottle (literally from dirt) back to her tod's mouth, no cleaning, no wipe2 a bit... and then at the exit met another angmoh mommy carrying a baby with a sling, another baby (maybe twins) in her stroller and her tod on top of the stroller all by herself, no hubby no friends no helper.. BRAVO! and i keep thinking i'm helpless when hubby away on business trip. that mom look so confident and calm, i didnt see her face tired, i'm only carrying cellin and get back with a headache and sweat like a pig...i should've gave her a standing applause..

bounce.gif
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">HAPPY</font> <font color="0000ff">BIRTHDAY</font> <font color="ff0000">TO</font> <font color="0000ff">RUI</font> <font color="ff0000">YING!</font></font>
bounce.gif

Birthday greetings to you in your favourite colours!
biggrin.gif

Hei mommies.....do u wash ur toddler's hair everyday? Is it ok? Wld it cause their hair scalp to dry up? Any daily shampoo to recommend? Presently, am using Klorane shampoo for daily wash and still looking for hair cream for after wash....

LL,

wash R's hair daily.
so far have used
mustela
fancl
california baby,
gerbers
khiel?
some "organic" brand that babe n cream carries.

Don't sure if it dries up her hair but she doesn't scratch her head. Do we need to apply cream after wash for our kids? I only use shampoo leh. Maybe can try using those mild ones?

BUT I saw ONE SPLIT END that day in the car. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Split end!! tats like a death sentence for hair.
i think its due to the fact that I HAVE NOT SNIP her hair since she was 4 month old.
You all know her whatever little hair she has is very precious to me. :p

Happy Belated Birthday to our Oct/Nov kids... sorry missed out posting earlier...
lame.gif

Happy Advance Birthday to our Dec kids!
proud.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>3y 01m 20d</TD><TD>feline </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Vyeoz</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>3y 01m 16d</TD><TD>bbnmum </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Elicia</TD><TD>05/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 25d</TD><TD>Yu (francis03) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 22d</TD><TD>yuru </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 22d</TD><TD>coco1074 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 13d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 19d</TD><TD>bibip </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kye & Rae</TD><TD>27/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 03d</TD><TD>littletwinstars </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>3y 00m 01d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">3y 00m 00d</font></TD><TD>maple_leaf </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 29d</TD><TD>chantelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 29d</TD><TD>rochelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 28d</TD><TD>TBL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 27d</TD><TD>Chiart </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 26d</TD><TD>LL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 24d</TD><TD>cody </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 24d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>JinJin</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 24d</TD><TD>YYP </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shermyn</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 24d</TD><TD>seagal </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nathaniel</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 24d</TD><TD>gusto1201 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>08/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 22d</TD><TD>ethel </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cellin</TD><TD>09/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 21d</TD><TD>Carnellin </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 20d</TD><TD>mngo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 20d</TD><TD>sulivyn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 15d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Clarise</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 15d</TD><TD>celt_723 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kai & Lycia</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 15d</TD><TD>xyliaong </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wilfred</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 15d</TD><TD>evelyn_au </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 13d</TD><TD>lachesiz </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 13d</TD><TD>elmo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 13d</TD><TD>computer</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>22/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 08d</TD><TD>Joann_Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 06d</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 06d</TD><TD>LH (nan)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>25/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 05d</TD><TD>michelle_chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Isabelle</TD><TD>27/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 03d</TD><TD>NA (Joann_Lim fren)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 02d</TD><TD>elmobbger</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 02d</TD><TD>ac (Ainchon)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>2y 10m 12d</TD><TD>Yap</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Heidi</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>2y 10m 12d</TD><TD>Angela (gee)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Anthea</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>2y 06m 25d</TD><TD>Purplebear</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

LL,
i was reaching yr chalet (abt 3kim away) at 7pm when josh vomited all over himself in my car... boy!! was i really furious..
i drove home.. he ate too much junk food.. n was talking abt the party n cake n friends then merlioned all over!! after i change him, n gave him some proper food, he asked if we are still going to the party... :S i shld hv called u.. i didnt know tat the party was on till late!!

Carnelin,
Hey , think we shld combine our party together hahah.. josh on the 8th, cellin on 9th ...
happy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEC tods
happy.gif

ep,
yess
happy.gif
heehee just bring along your cake... and we split the bill
kao_sticktongue.gif

how all of you? me and cellin been sick (better now) because of the flu bug (really buggin us) hopefully you're all okay

so many kids to wish happy birthday..
natalie, wenwu, steffi (whose height is def not that of a 3 year old! supermodel legs in the making!!)

blink blink.
so fast
happy.gif

hi absolutwild,

isn't it a good sign that he refuses to wear diapers anymore? :p
Don't worry, he will buddy the potty/toilet bowl soon. reward sys? demo? peer pressure?
but why he refuse?

Hi mommies.....MIA for quite a while.....
FIRST THING....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL DECEMBER BABIES...

Ethel...no worry....will meet again nex time. Hope Josh is ok (think itz a bit too late to ask after a week past..kekekek)

Lac...I use leave-on conditioner on Steffi's hair, jus tini-wini bit...one thing she always scratch her hair no matter what shampoo I used. Dont kno if itz habit or wat. Presently using Klorane...seems ok...

I think all of us are too busy partying!

TOO MANY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO SEND.

Especially to the December 6 angels!
Dean , Natalie, Jin Jin, Shermyn..
(It is a great day to be born! I love dec 6!)

Also Birthday kisses to
Gutsy Josh, Sweet Cellin, Handsome Declan, Pretty Trixilia, BigEye Wilfred.

PARTY ON.....

its my birthday today Dec 12 and hubby ask what I wanted but cant think of anything

Pot Belly,

went for their routine checkup and the paed said that kids will have alittle pot belly til 5-6 yrs old. WK has a pot belly but not WW even though they eat the same stuff. so its good to know its not medically serious

Cavities,

WW didnt have cavities at 2yrs but paed said he has some cavities at 3yrs checkup. so have to find a good dentist.

potty,

WW's preschool insist on children being potty-trained so I spent the whole month of July training him. that was the third time and it worked.

he does wear pull ups for bed and also for long car trips. he is not dry at night yet and is a heavy sleeper so its v difficult to wake him up at midnight because he will cry v loud and long.

Happy Birthday Rochelle! Stay pretty and happy always...
proud.gif

Hbs are always like that... once you say "I dunno", they take it that they dun hv to give lor...
lame.gif

yesterday was our anniversary. My hb also asked me wat i want. Told him i dunno.
So my hb gave me his entire bonus lor.

mngo,
its true, i also run out of idea when he ask. he bought me a car for birthday to ferry 2 kids. he is happy that i have lower my expectation over the yrs, fr a mercedes convertible to a small peugeot !!

Joann
convertible is nice~ I had always loved one.
But never get a chance to own it.
Guess peugeot wil be a more practical choice compared to a 2 door / 2 seater convert.

mngo,
thats why can only afford to rent it when we are on holidays. i was in france sitting my sil's convertible and we end up trailing behind a rubbish truck. imagine a stench ..what a joke.

Mngo...how sweet ur hubby is.....Happy Belated Anniversary...

Joann...mayb I shld ask for dat too...kekekekek...but not convertible...weather here is too hot...
LOL....datz a really funy experience u had....I had really imagine dat...

LL
the only think abt convertible in singapore is, when suddenly the rain pour! then hor takes another xxx seconds for the convertible to close.. by then we will be drench in the rain :p

or .. wat is the electronic device to close the convertible spoil??? can we just use manual hand to pull it?

mngo,
maybe can wear one of those umbrella hat just in case. ha..

LL,
nowadays with the rainy season, i always open the sun roof and wind down the window for the breeze, ju enjoys it very much. he prefers to look up to the sky with the open roof.

mngo, jen,

I get to spend my hubby's paycheck so no use getting his bonus since its mine already.

but he got me someone I like for my birthday, something I said I wanted to get but was waiting for SALE. so he got it for me

Kumon or JEI?

WW does not adjust well to school yet and his class is all indian except him. so we are going to pull him out of school.

we are thinking of sending him to Kumon or JEI to learn Maths and English in a small class size environment. anyone tried?

hi all
happy.gif

tomorrow will fly with cellin to jakarta with a night flight, see u all next year!!

happy a very merry Christmas and a joyfully New Year ahead
happy.gif

mngo,
happy belated anniversary day !!

KC,
will send your dd's goody bag next year heehee, so sorry
kao_cry.gif

Rochelle

i thank God we are all women. i guess most, if not all women get to spend their hubby's paycheck.
and their hubby's money is theirs.
i am a workig mom and i get to do so, more so for SAHM, agree?
Giving me his bonus means i get to spend every single bit of it on myself, wthout worrying for household expenditure.
even though i get to spend his paycheck, cos like u said, money is mine, i cant be spending it all to satisfy my wants.

actually, back to square one. since the man's money belongs to the wife, whatever man buy, it solely means he is buying with his wife's money.

what did your hubby get you? is the someone you refering to a human or a pet?

mngo,

I meant something. type wrongly. got me jewelry that I thot was overpriced because they have mostly 14k gold here. v hard to find 22k gold.

mngo,

its not custom made. just that I made the comment almoost a year back that I like the locket at a department store jewelry counter and my hubby actually remembered.

saw a completely gold and a completely silver LV bag at the LV store. prefer the monogram one.

Rochelle
how much is the completely gold and completely silver LV bag ?
i have seen it somewhere, but i did not think it is nice. Errmm i am like u, prefer the monogram one. Except lately, i have a liking for Damier collection.

Back