(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

wahaha I am imagining rhyan grabbing his bowl of bright orange carrots and flinging it on the floor...! **ducks an ahbish from lil prince**

hehehe.. me oso planning a 2nd one in the yr of the dog
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">berry,</font>
think shanice will grab the ball n leans fwd to lick/suck it (if she can grab with both hands) instead of playing wif it.

she's got a small small one wif a little pooh inside, n she'll move her mouth to the ball when lying down cos dunno how to hold the ball in her hands mah.

Brought Tena to Ikea today! Wahliao, alot of people dun need to work one... :p
She was an angel, just quietly looked ard, napped, didn't fuss at all! Midway shopping, I sat down to eat messy fried chicken (splattered abit of oil on her cap tho haha), when I finished, she woke for her milk!
happy.gif

Tena was in the carrier... and I think I unknowingly cut cab queue? Dunno leh, din c anyone, then suddenly a long line appeared, seemed they were hiding from the sun glare ah... anyway NO ONE gave me a nasty look when I hopped into the cab immediately :p. I think they pitied me lah... I had her in front carrier, then my "refugee" bag over my shoulder, as well as another big plastic bag.

I bought... a "leaf canopy", 2 narrow wood picture frame shelves, 1 metal suspension rail, 1 set finger puppets, 1 set froggy bowl/bib/spoon, 1 "dragon" mesh hanging organiser, 2 plastic organisers, 1 bath rug... some other small stuff :p . Hoping to drill-drill-drill my walls this wkend to fix them shelves on!
happy.gif

lil devil,
i hv the same warming bowl but it's from sassy. i bought it on a sale from c k tang last mth. i forgot abt it until i ransacked my drawer for his Pigeon soup spoon today. it is compartmentalised e same way as e munchkin bowl. i tik i spent abt $6.90 on it.

260273.jpg
260274.jpg

yingxin: thank you aunties for the compliments
happy.gif

Jen
dun dwell on the unhappy things la, will affect your milk supply...good that the nanny is so far ok

little prince
the pix cannot see her face leh, if send for competition dun think will qualify

yuru
her hair grows very fast and is covering her ears so much that she always leave scratch marks on her ears; wondering whether the hair is making her ears itchy

kelly
heh heh, i only put her leaning on the hippo backside to sit train her, as for her hands, she instinctly put in under the hippo backside to help mr hippo scratch!!!

sharon
yep, considering to bring yingxin for hair cut soon cos it's too long at the back

feeling damn sick and lousy today...

bloated crampy tummy, heartburn, giddy spells, weary feeling, nauseous

no no no, i'm definitely not pregnant :p
(i wish..ahahahah)

it's just my MENSES!!! well, it was late for 1 week and i thought i *might* be expectin again!!! when it finally came, both hubby and i was kinda disappointed....hehe

puff, you and hubby are trying for another baby?? Wow, you must be the first mummy here who is already trying for a second bb! Good luck on ttc
happy.gif

lil devil, lil prince, skyblue, medusa, ziztine,
thks for ur concern/advice on gab. i'll migrate him 2 a small mattress. he loves e playgym so will continue 2 let him play wif him. he would pull on one of e chains n "hang from it" n turn from it. hard 2 explain in words...i'll try 2 take pics next time 2 show u.

angelia,
does shanice like e playgym? gab has 2 other playgyms but he likes tis e most. dunno y.

TBL, beanie, angelia,
next bb in dog yr? hahahahahah, let's get pregnant tgt then. me planning for bb from may/jun (2 make sure it's a dog bb n not chicken bb).

puff,
yingxin must b e only bb hair who goes for haircut regularly....looks like u can bring her for hair treatment too. LOL

u TTC liao? wow! let us know of any gd news. i'll b trying in may/jun.

kelly,
i have the same playgym. meghan loves to play with it... can sometimes leave her for 30-45 mins happily playing with it. i also don understand her facsination with it.

TBL, beanie, angelia, kelly, puff,
husband &amp; i also thinking of having another baby next year...

anybody else planning for another??

deniz,
wow! another mummy planning for bb next yr...looks like there'll b preggies in tis forum again, considering there cld b a few "accident" cases.

gab used 2 b able 2 spend abt e same amt of time under e playgym but not anymore. he even fell asleep under it a few times too. lately, he kept wanting 2 flip under it n there r times when he flipped n his body got stuck bet e legs of e playgym.

<font color="ff6000">yuru,pcs</font>
thanks for your feedback with regards on the cool pack and also the temp for fever... prob will get the Kodomo one to standby.. its the one in green packing right?
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">yuru</font>
glad cindy is doing fine with Cereal
happy.gif

how many teaspoon/tablespoon is she eating now?
i dunno abt calista..coz i nv feed her before yet.. :p

<font color="ff6000">puff</font>
Yingxin always look so adorable
kekee... like the pix with her kissing the hippo
wah .. so fast trying for no.2 liao ah?
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">berry</font>
faye can sit very well hor

calista's neck now is much stronger.. when she's on her tummy, she's able to lift her head up higher..2wks ago still will kiss the matteress

<font color="ff6000">ziztine</font>
glad to know Esther is getting better
think this flu/cold bug is ard .. fren's bb also kena

also brought calista to see doctor last night as she wasn't feeding v.well and my mum said tt her hands &amp; feet felt cold .. worried might be colic..even though she's not crying a lot.. doc say she kena a bit of cold.. tink might be due to the soaking on Sun to try out the new swimming float
lame.gif

<font color="ff6000">little_prince</font>
tts the fisher price's playgym right? i oso hv 1, a gift from a fren when calista is 1 mth old
used to place calista there when she was younger, but she juz gong gong stare and do nothing .. now tt she's older, now she enjoy playing with this playgym.. can tahan her quite a while

rhyan looks so serious when reading a bk
so cute... hmm.. so far i hvnt been reading to calista yet..dunno wat to read to her..

<font color="ff0000">Baby No.2</font>
wow, seems like quite a few of us are planning to hv bb no.2 nx yr
same here, hubby &amp; i are planning for one too.. like Kelly, will try later this yr to make sure we will hv a dog bb instead of a rooster bb..
wink.gif

berry,
Yalor, Kieran waiting for Faye mei mei to go gai gai wif him leh...
happy.gif

little prince,
The pic of Rhyan sticking out his tongue is very very cute
happy.gif
n he looks like he can sit very well.

medusa,
Yalor, tis kieran very territorial...wants things for himself, cannot share. Must tch him to have better manners, if not next time jiatlak. Everytime go out must hit someone. Next time no mummies will dare to ask me out liao cos of tis little terror :p

kelly
wah!!!!!! good deal leh ur sassy bowl, mine $15.90....
sad.gif
sad.gif
but its ok lah, as long as its useful...ha!!!!!!!! so u try already?? i find it really good!

Ummmmm.......*ENJOY*
260365.jpg

MOMMY: again!!!!!
angry.gif

260366.jpg

QUINN: you see, i'm biting towel not sucking...
260367.jpg

i dun care, i WANT my way!!!!!
260368.jpg

heee... its ok, i jus laugh it off....
260369.jpg

heeeee........
260370.jpg

MOMMY: dun PRETEND ah quinn!!! *furious*
260371.jpg

QUINN: u talking to me ah?? *ACT INNOCENT*
260372.jpg

HA!!!!HA!!!!!!
260373.jpg

dun understand wats so bad about having my UNSALTED FRIES.... *scratch head*
260374.jpg

rhyan tried fish porridge at nanny's pl yest, and she said he liked it alot .. when she stopped, he whined .. though personally i find it abit early for him to start on porridge but nanny was quite keen to just give a try, so also quite glad he liked it .. no bad reaction so far, hope he really takes it well ..

medusa
my goodness, u bought so many things ah? if i were one of the person in the Q, i wld also let u take cab first .. hehe .. what kind of shelves are they? take a pix to show us when u hv nailed it up over the wkend leh ..
happy.gif

puff
try to take another similar pix when u can, with yingxin's face coz the shot really looks very nice ..

chihiro
u really got put water in the tub for calista to "swim"? the play gym is the fisherprice ocean something, i am okie when he plays with the ball but if its the front with the octopus and fish, i will usually monitor him coz he can grab and pull them very strongly ..

try reading to calista from now, she may like it ..

lil devil
looks like quinn is another one tt really enjoys sucking his fingers non stop .. though developmentally appropriate, but i always wonder if rhyan will kick tt habit off soon ..

chihiro
Yes the green one with herbs drawing on the package

Kelly
bought the same sassy bowl. The water gets cold very quickly and the suction ring doesn't really work. Maybe I use the wrong way. Have u encounted such probolems?

Littledevil
very cute pics. Like the "act innocent" one :p

chihiro
Yes the green one with herbs drawing on the package

Kelly
bought the same sassy bowl. The water gets cold very quickly and the suction ring doesn't really work. Maybe I use the wrong way. Have u encounted such probolems?

Littledevil
very cute pics. Like the "act innocent" one :p

Hi all..

sorrie long time did not come to this posting, cos now i am in another thread where the babies are more or less the same months as my girl : )

btw just need to check with your where is the GAP boutiques in Singapore?

Yuru
Care to share what is Cindy's chinese name? I had a hard time deciding on Isabel's chinese name, but i find it very nice and contented after giving her one. however, i freaked out when the officer asked us to write the chinese character on her birth cert. then, i regretted not bringing my school's chinese teacher along with me.

littleprince
good tat ryhan likes the fishy por. and hes soooo lucky, got to eat soooo many diff food compare to quinn, maybe me too kia si to let him try, i even scared to let him have 2 cereal meal a day :p

as for "developmentally appropriate" (berry familiar word) :p i tik we should jus leave it to our babies, as long as they are happy now rite and maybe they will feel sian with it 1 fine day. so we dun worry first lo.

pcs / jen
ha!!!!!!!! he really like act innocent, look soooo fake leh........

ac
hes like fighting with the towel like tat "yao ta si"!!!!!!!!!!!

yuru
no lah, u not mountain turtle lah, i agreed tat his name really quite misleading lo... but bo bian leh, ever since i not preggy, i told hubby i like this name and he likes it too....so till the day hes born, i have not came across any tat i like or prefer enough to replace tis name , then got to use it liao....ha!!!!!!!!! so next time i tik he will not have much stress when it comes to answering questions infront the whole class.... ha!!!!!!! oh, the sassy suction not working, maybe u can consider the munchkin one (promoting again) if u still interested in suction bowl. as i really have to pull reallyyyyyyy hard before the bowl detached itself from the table or so wo....

girl
i tik theres no gap in singapore leh....if i am not wrong lah.

i need to clear the rest of my maternity leave (3 weeks) by 20 april , wondering how i should make use of these 3 weeks and spend quality time with gabriel? any ideas?

<font color="0000ff">little prince</font>,
Am already working 1/2 days since Feb. Will be back full time in April.

Yar, will try to bring EBM. Just that dun think EBM is going to be enuff. Jodie is on the threshold of another growth spurt. She'll be 3mths old this Sunday.

Have been procrastinating on the FM... sheesh... really need to start letting Jodie try. Dunno how her tummy will react to FM.

hehe... indeed I worry too much :p

yar man... so many trying for 2nd bb next yr. I'm thinking of having a Sept-Oct bb. Had a c-section for Jodie, so wanna recuperate as long as possible.

Was thinking that if I'm having a 2nd one, might as well get it over &amp; done with soon. Suffer for 3yrs only :p Am not getting any younger also.

May
Mine also 20 Apr. Got problem, don't know how to clear. can't take so many days off at one go, regretted not planning this properly.

little devil,
Quinn is such a cutie. Like wat u told little prince, it's lucky dat rhyan gets to try many diff food... but hor, we FTWM oso worry dat nannies will be overly enthusaistic abt trying out new food when it's not time yet. As in the case of kieran, he started 'bi gor' at 4 mths i tink, tried potato at abt 5 mths, eating fish porridge like rhyan at 6 mths... If i'm the one taking care, it'll forever be milk,milk n milk n cereal onli...

little prince,
K's nanny asked me to cook porridge for him when he's home wif me... but i worry i dun do it the rite way... n its so ley chey...

charsiew rice...
yalor...from now to 20 April...i need to clear all the leaves, suddenly v lost what to do? hee...but i book an airticket to vietnam, so will be gone a few days. will not bring gabriel as i think the place is not suitable for baby. haha..if u wanna clear leave maybe we can go for coffee.

May May,

No leh! This is really a headache!
sad.gif

My agent wants to push this girl who is 29 years old ex Singapore but a lot of my friends seem to advise against a ex Singapore one becos we dun know the reason why she was sent back. I wanted to look for another agent but a bit pai seh cos this agent came over to my house few times to show us bio datas plus she bought us cakes etc like really want to close the deal. We till now still debating on this ex Singapore issue.

You have a good maid to recommend ah?
happy.gif

May,
can bring Gab to walk in the park - botanic gardens/ zoo etc.. swimming ..lots of things u can do together.. Ryan also free to go together with Gab ..
happy.gif

when feeding baby jar food, do we need to do anything? like warm it up or wat?? or straight from the jar?

skyblue
yah lo.... tats wat my mil always says about me "milk milk milk, buay sian meh"? ha!!!!!!!!!

TBL...have u found a new nanny?
where is your current nanny staying? I have previously interviewed quite a few nannies around my blk when i pasted flyers, not sure whether they are available now

May May,

Just emailed you this morning.
Dunno if you have accessed your yahoo yet.

Yah Vietnam's not the place for little babies. But I agree with Lil devil, quality time with baby is just giving him all your attention to play, sing and laugh with him. Or you can bring him for a small family getaway at Sentosa or something (like Sharon!). Or you can grab one of those $98 tickets to Perth. Perth is a nice relaxing place for babies and adults alike.

Heheh, makes me want to go for a holiday. :D

lil devil / skyblue
ya, on one hand, i also worry dunno will affect rhyan or not if start porridge so early, but on the other hand, next wk he will be 6mths old liao .. so also wun harm him, and god knows when i will really give him proper food instead of milk if dun start coz me also working in the day, no time to cook at nite lor ..

nanny cooked porridge in claypot for almost 2hrs till very bitsy, then feed rhyan .. according to her, he can eat more than cereal leh ..

Little devil,
maybe warm up the food by putting the jar in a cup of warm/boilling water..since Quinn doesn't like cold food. Straight from Jar is okay if Quinn is okay with it.
happy.gif

AC,
still interviewing nanny. Jen passed me 1 contact quite good but she stay in SK, I KIV if can find puggol then it's better. If u still have the contact with you pls PM me, thks!

bb no 2
hehe...so many of u wan to have no 2 by nxt year! good lah, we have 'kaki' liao. I hope can have Nov~Dec bb. But think will start trying end of this year.
happy.gif

mummies who intend to feed bb porridge
Got any recommendation for a small and good slow cooker. Need to start sourcing as Kei will be 6mths by next week.

little devil,
Dats exactly wat the nanny said lor... everyday eat cereal, eat until sian... the bb food, the nanny feed straight from jar (the sweet potato one), but she warm it 1st by putting into a cup of hot water. He gobbled up everything. But nanny says no nid to buy bigger jar.

little prince,
always got mao2 dun4 one lah. Cos things can be gd or bad depending on how we look at it. I gog to get a small slow cooker for cooking porridge, that is, when i'm finaly up to doing it... :p

TBL,
I dun even dare to tink of 2nd one now. Not dat i'm dat young. Cos when our bies starts walking, we'll be physically exhausted.

TBL...which blk is your nanny staying now? juz in case my contact same as yours, i ever went to one which seems quite ok, she's near my side blk 600+
btw, your current nanny is beri sick? wat sickness she has? really wasted if you tink she's good...good nanny not easy to come by...

Someting to be cautious about, there are cases whereby one nanny could have several agents, so before u let the agent arrange for meet up, ask them for the blk no., in case the nanny turn up to be someone u have already met thru another agent, then conflicts will arise

AC,
current nanny same blk as mine, blk 162. she just want to take care of bb to pass time coz can see her family is middle-income and abv type. nvr take care bb b4, except her twins-son n 1 daughter. she said feeling quite stress and recently due to the haze she always fever, sore throat then her hubby ask her to stop lor.
ya, i always ask for blk no b4 interview, worry repeat lah. thks!

skyblue,
like beanie, me wanna to get it over &amp; done with soon! and for me....err, not young liao.
happy.gif

Back