(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

oh no....i didnt finish the video too! i hope the maid get a severe punishment and her photos appear all over the newspaper.

mom2nat, why ur maid scream n shut? dun u find it a bit dramatic? whenever i tell my maid last time the maid do this or that n i dun like it, she will give me a very disbelieving look that how come my ex-maid can be like this.....her reaction is so dramatic that i find it so fake lo....like she wont do like this....

Giggler, what is DS uh? ninento is it?

stressma
Each time the maid kicks the child, my maid freaks out. Well, I dunno if she is acting... how would we ever know? It is dramatic, but I showed something like tat to my previous maid, her reaction oso same!! Hahaha...
Actually, I think if my maid stand there silently, I will freak out more... like some psychopath! Hahahaha...

I think sometimes pple oso expect too much from a maid, to leave her with 2 young toddlers. Even I will get pek chek and scold, shout, beat, blah blah... Though of cos it is definitely the maid's fault here, but I think some parents oso expect too much from a domestic worker.

12th gathering
Are we meeting? Who's gg?

Mom2nat,
Is your maid enjoying it or she felt frightened???

Stressma,
Nintendo handheld game console
happy.gif

RE: Gathering:
Sentosa (beach near to beach carpark)
Date : Apr 12 (Sunday)
Time : 2 - 5pm
1. A's daddy
2. Giggler
3. Mom2nat
??

RE : Gathering
u guys might wan to go for Palawan Beach instead of Siloso. Siloso hv less trees and shades.. furthermore, weekends got ppl playing volleyballs, might be dangerous for the kids.

Palawan got to walk slightly further but more kids friendly with birds n animals show and display too. Mebbe can lay mats near the few big trees next to Club Islander.

mom2nat,
3 families is a big group mah.. why cancel?

I can't confirm yet cos it's Easter Sunday... so I still have my church commitment to attend to
happy.gif

I couldnt finish the video. I will kill the maid will my bare hand. This is really scary, hope i will never need a maid.

Mom2nat,
nice style for Nat.

Hong
Tks. Now her hair style like mine! hahaha...

gacc
You dun look like the kind to scream at your kids leh. You give me the impression like you v loving, v sweet to them.

Gathering
Sorry, I can't go liao. Cos Nat got stomach flu and middle ear infection. Dun think she can tahan in the sun for a picnic. Today vomited in the am, brought her see PD, cost me $195!!! And they forgot to give me the ventolin puff... now I contemplating to go Paragon to pick it up tmrw or not.

mom2nat,
i try not to but somtx really angry mah. esp ash can really test my limits!!!! but think i quite mild??? tats why ash not 'scared' of me....

Pvl,
I think everyone is busy with alot of other things besides #2 and #3.

Am busying preparing for Gareth's bday next week.
happy.gif
So fast hor....he 5 years old liao. hehe

Mom2nat,
Yup, celebrating in school on wed, then actual day will celebrate with inlaws.

So this weekend have to finish baking his goodie bags. haha

Ruffy
Kow tow to u Can handle 2 active boys, work, do hse chore, e selling yet look forward to no 3

Alicia's daddy
Can't agree more. Our 2004 child looks so "mature" n going to register for P1 next yr!
Bet Alicia likes HK DisneyLand
Both my boys are conservative type. Shy in front of strangers. Monster at home

Mom2nat
So nice to hv gal. Can cut same hair style, wear same dress

gacc
Terrible 5 Agree agree agree
V typical of boys to like Science n Maths n dislikes handwritting

Giggler
V gd dat Vane loves to write. Dat's a v gd pastime hobby
I feel correct stroke impt esp at tis stage when they start to learn to write. Do it right fm the start. Chen Chen's teacher taught him to write in proper stroke

Pigletz
Gareth's b'dy falls on Vesak Day. Wat did u bake for goodie bag?

Dat maid is a beast!!

My colleague told me better to choose Pr school wif affiliation to sec school. Wat do u think?

Koala,
no need kow tow. You will learn to cope if you are in the similar situation.
happy.gif

Great to hear that you are doing well with the boys.

Hi mummies/dad,

How's everyone? Life's been really busy ...its tough both at work and at home...the 2 Js are demanding... lots of bargaining, explaining, coaxing these days. Jana wants to be heard and exerts her opinion on everything while Jamie is in a "why why why" stage.

ok...enough whining! here's a recent pic of the girls for your viewing pleasure, fresh from the oven... went over to bintan over the weekend for a short holiday

2422336.jpg

Viv
Your gals look so different from each other and my....can't recognise them at all!How old is Jamie now? Nice picture...you must have enjoyed your holiday
happy.gif

Giggler
Vane loves to write? Thats a good thing right? Alicia's fav past time is playing computer games:p Any pics to share of your three? How are you coping?

Alicia's dad
Alicia seems to love the water. My Alicia has been attending swim class since Jan and only recently overcame fear of putting her head under water. I had to reward her with sweeties.

Koala
Any chance you might be still trying for a gal?
happy.gif

Here are recent pics of Alicia, Nigel and Ethan
2425906.jpg

2425907.jpg

2425908.jpg

pringles
so nice to see the pictures of your kiddos!
Alicia looks so different now too. Jamie just turned 3 in Mar. Yes, nice, relaxing holiday, Jamie din want to come home
happy.gif

Jana just started swimming class too, she's looking forward to her 2nd lesson tomorrow. I think its gonna take a while too for her to put her head in water cos now she cant even tahan having water splash on her face. I hope she can overcome her fear soon..then i wont have to spend so much on the swim class
happy.gif

She's also just started ballet, she's been asking for it for a long time. She attended the first lesson 2 weeks ago, we sent her into the class with shorts and tee, after the class she came out beaming in full ballet outfit and its so gd to see her so happy and adorable in the ballet costume.

viv,
Wow, Jana looks very diff now. Looks mature. Jamie looks so cute
happy.gif

pringles,
Hi there... Alicia oso looks so grown up now. I love the 1st pic.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
Has been very busy recently, but not wif kids but wif H1N1 flu. Need to work late and all leaves and off days frozen. Cannot travel overseas too.
If there is any gathering, do let me know. Will want to bring my kids out too. Poor kids has to be confined with my mum (when not at CC) bcos i am too occupied at work.

Koala,
Thanks for passing me the clothings and cot accessories. It is indeed very useful.

Viv
Wats Jamie's personality like? Any terrible two stage for her? Thankfully, i can now say that Nigel is growing out of his terrible twos finally. Which ballet class did you send Jana to? Its always lovely to see a little girl in tutu...i'm sure you enjoy watching her have fun.

Skyblue
Show some pictures of your boys leh? Havn't seen them in ages. How have you been?

B2
How come with H1N1 you end up working late? How are you since you gave birth to your number 3?

Hello mummies,
Have not been logging into here for quite a while. Been busy with work.

Wah, all the #1 looks so big now. They will be 5 YO this month, and next. It will be another year, and another major headache (Pri 1 registration !)

Koala,
I am sure Alicia will love HK disneyland. I got everything booked, so I am hoping that the H1N1 virus will not come back until much much later
happy.gif

Pringles,
You have 3 lovely kids
happy.gif
. Yes, Alicia loves water than Adrian. Alicia has been learning swimming for the last 2 months. She can swim breaststroke now, at least for 25m. I just got her a big lobster float to award her.

Pringles,
No terrible 2 phase for Jamie ..phew ..cos Jana's was scary. She seems to just pop from being bb to a grown up toddler. Character wise...very bubbly and giggly but she's picking up all those screaming episodes from Jana, she would shout "I dun want to play with you ever!"
sad.gif

Jana's having her ballet class at Sylvia McCaully Dancing School at Thomson Plaza. They are rather strict, parents not allowed a single foot into the dance studio and they door closes very promptly when all the girls are inside the class, and there's no windows at all to peep in. I also dunno wat's going on inside the class!
happy.gif

a's dad,
It stresses me to think about P1 registration! urrghh...but its a gd first step for us that we managed to squeeze into the parents volunteer program, when we are told about it, its feels like i just kena 4D
happy.gif

When are you going HK disneyland?? We just went in Mar and the girls love it. Now when I have no program for the weekend and I ask them where they'd like to go, they'll say disneyland!
happy.gif

skyblue
thanks! yah..show us ur kids!

val
hi! wow...val the ballerina
happy.gif
Ms McCully seems rather strict, and speaks in a very no-nosense tone. She told one of the mummy that her girl is too chatty and will have to do a couple more trial classes before they decide if she can join the class.

viv
Your gals v big liao, I totally can't recognise Jamie.
Which sch you do volunteer work for? MGS?
How long has Jana been in tat ballet sch? I am thinking of switching nat's ballet class. Though downstairs only, but I find the timing not good.

Pringles
You super mommy, handling 3 so well!!
happy.gif

Hi All

Haven't been popping in coz much too busy coping with work and kids. Not sure how some of you do it. Find my days go by so quickly that it's scary.

I'm also busy trying to handle Ally's birthday. She insists on having a party and we find it hard to say no since she's been looking forward to it for a year now (immediately after her last birthday). Now she's able to specify what she wants etc etc. I suppose everyone else is also busy planning celebrations since all our kids were born around the same time.

Mom2Nat / Viv
Are you intending to place your girls in MGS? Ally is going to MGS (99%). If they do, then our girls will be school mates.

Pringles
Your kids have all grown up and it's so cute coz they have the same face.
proud.gif
P How are you coping? How's your mom? Fully recovered?

Mom2nat/Absolute
Not placing Jana at MGS, I'm volunteering at SNGS, starting next week. We were choosing between MGS and SNGS previosuly and kinda settled on SNGS for now unless we decide to move again
happy.gif

Mom2nat
Jana just started her ballet lesson, she had 2 lessons so far, I missed her first lesson cos I forgot all abt it
happy.gif
She's in the sunday 3pm class. I would have preferred a Sat morning class. Wat time is Nat's class?

viv,
Are u within 2km for SNGS? I am also considering SNGS under Phase 2b but kind of worried bcos we are out of the 2km distance.
For SNGS, a number of places wld have already been taken under Phase 2A. Then for Phase 2B, there is also the association / church affiliation.

B2B3M4,
I'm within 1km of the school. Yes, its popular school and from the P1 resgistration stats they gave us during the PV briefing, there's balloting every year even for those within 1 km. So we are worried too, my other choice now is SCGS..think within 1km under Phase 2c no need to ballot..but i'll need to kena ToTo first ..hehheh

viv,

I must agree Ms McCully is very strict. But, the "standard" is there. Rest assured. Jana is taught by Ms McCully herself?

My passion for ballet has not die off and in fact, I just signed up to do ballet again. Haha...However, did not go back to Ms McCully. Reason being my cousin is there. I m sure she will say I "back side itchy". LOL~

val
I also dunno who is teaching Jana
happy.gif
when i went into the school to ask, they had a new class starting and still had vacancies and surprisingly, the school fees is not as much as I had expected, I was so happy and just sign up without asking much.

During first lesson, there was another much younger lady together with Ms McCuly, but 2nd lesson only saw Ms McCully around.

stressma
we submitted the app form sometime in 2007 and periodically called the school and asked. Then sometime in Mar this year, the school called and asked if we were staying within 1 km, and told us we are shortlisted.

Hi Pringles, Absolut, B2 n Mummies,
evy1 must b busy w work n kids. i m hving a 'harder tx' w ash. can b so stubborn at tx. n wen i scold him, he wld show a very unhappy face n refuse to talk for a while. as for cher, she is very cheerful, bubbly n chatty. different character fr ash.
P1: either go to my ex pri sch, pei chun at tpy, i m in d alumni. or pei hwa presb at bt timah under 2b. my frd's kid in one of d sap school n she said so stressful, lots of hmwork n not easy. i wonder ash can cope or not.. now ask him to do writing, he oso grumble. evyday thinking of play n play only..
my niece was fr a neighbourhood sch but she was found to b gifted n got trf to henry park. her mum no stressed cos tis girl is smart n loves to study leh

hello hello hello... woah! nice seeing all old mommies again. :p
say girls, where are ur kids learning swimming? thinking of getting Ethan started on that.

Sanrio,
I believe it is just different phases the kids went thru. Initially i oso got very angry with Ashley. Scream and cry the moment she wakes up. I was still saying then, wat's wrong wif her. Can't she just be like chloe and wake up happy? Now Ashley is fine, just got problem waking up but chloe ended up being the crying baby.
When i meet my neightbours in the morning, they always tot it was the baby (stacey) that was crying when in fact it is chloe... Sighz...

Re: Primary school
Also in dilemma where to put the kids. Nan Chiau seems like a natural choice. But hubby dun really like it. Think it look like a school wif lots of pressure. He wanted something more well rounded and hopefully ashley can continue with her gymnastics and ballet.

Emily,
Actually I was looking for some swimming partners for Sarah to re-start her swimming with another teacher at Sengkang pool. I contacted this guy last Dec, before I delivered and he said I could wait til my new bb was old enough for me to bring along. Are you interested? I actually have 4 tentative children all from Punggol, but we haven't settled on a time yet. Would you be interested to join us? One of the children in my group will be in P1 next year, so we might have to do late afternoon or evening classes.
The coach's bio...
http://www.streetdirectory.com/classifieds/singapore/lesson_and_instruction/sports_coaching/so_many_swim_schools_and_swim_coaches_to_choose_from_getting_confused_we_can_help_you/
Let me know if you'd like to hop on board. I'll be ringing the coach up sometime soon to see what slots are available.

Emily,
Ryan is having Swimming lessons at YMCA and skate lessons at East Coast park.

Primary School,
already settled that for the boys.. so no worries
happy.gif

Sanrio
Havn't heard from you too for ages. I think we all tell each other not to be stressed with P1 registration etc but when our turn comes, we get so "chuan" hehe!

Emily and PVL
My gal has been learning at Sengkang swimming pool since January with Fitness Champs instructor Joyce. She's so far so good.

Mom2nat, Absolute
Handling 3 young ones is like doing a juggling act. I sometimes feel tempted to get a toddler "leash" on Nigel but have not done so yet:p I wonder how Ethan will be like after he starts running..

Hi Pringles,
how u handle 3 young ones? Sometimes Ash just purposely want to make us 'angry'. Eg: When meimei is fixing her lego, Ash would go near her n sweep her 'tower' down. she gets so upset. we told him many times, used both soft n hard approach but still like that. He has his own set n his own toys but just want to 'disturb' the meimei. Cheeky, naughty or? Also, meimei is imitating all his acts n i hv to keep close watch of them else next moment i see dangerous acts like jumping off the sofa etc. is all part of growing up n yes i know is fun to them. but all these kept me so busy n chuan loh... n i oso try to cook for them as cher likes hm-cook food.
hope the mummies can mt up agn soon..

Back