(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Nat,
sm tx hor, really bo pian lah. I took care of Rae during my 2nd pregnancy too. HB always worked late till the wee hours then! Only sent him to full day childcare at the last mth of my pregnancy. Everyone also told me not to do heavy chore, not to carry rae etc. Being a sahm, homemaker to a hse n a toddler, HOW NOT TO?? So I just dong n stay positive n leave everything to GOD
happy.gif
!

Luckily, all went on well n smoothly!

U see bed scared, then hang ur leg hi hi up on sofa, read mag, listen to music lor.........
happy.gif

b2, of all things argue in front of bb!!! *haiz* i did that too and that could hv frighten our kids!! so it's natural that they stick to us like super duper extra strong glue!! take it ez!! hope things will brighten up between both your hubby n urself.

ashley, really in no position to adv leh. b'cos i'm not his main caretaker and esp my father spoilt him to the core. so the most is just a hard smack on his palm n close case.

sanrio, no wonder you lose your extra kilos - chasing after little ashrel!!!

nat, since you are now alone with matt, can you acquire ur mil or mum to help you out? maybe twice a wk till you are into ur 2nd tri where No2 will be more stable and easier for you to cope with.

sanrio, u not crazy!! wld also be in cloud nine if jerald do same!! but he v.sua ku!! sit on potty ended up "examine" the potty!!

nat, it's true jerald understand the word "NO", i taught him "no" with shaking of head. now when i said "NO" he will shake his head as if taken estascy!!! LOL!!

NAT/HI Ashley mum,
I FULLY agree with Nat on the disciplining of our toddlers part. DISTRACTION is the keyword.
When Nat mentioned abt 'Got to repeat alot of times!!', it is consistency that we mean, rite??

Not too young to understand, DISTRACTION N CONSISTENCY, v important n it works for my toddlers too
happy.gif

Just sharing

Lyn
I did a comparison b4 giving birth but still decide to stick to KK coz I like my gyne. The Q wz fast 5-20min wait when I consult my gyne @ pte suite.
I sleep like a log when I drink ess of chic
A.... wat makes u say my ren yuan v gd?

Eureka
Hahaha I think wat I meant is yeo sim coz the 1 I wz talking abt is not heaty. Aiyo so many sim - pao sim, yeo sim, lin sim ... I mixed up the sim

Nat
O deer, threatened abortion. U better let KK carry Matt n all heavy stuff. DUN go round n buy those heavy books. Ask your students to go wif u when u need to buy for them. Take extra care
err.... wat items extensive??

B2B3M4
A thousand apologies din reply your sms soon. I wz nursing Chen Chen dat time after dat take my dinner n wash bottles. So din check my sms until quite late
Your guess is rite. Ashley thot u wanna abandon her so cling on to u. R u able to latch on in a sleeping position n sleep while nursing? If u can't then u really hv to b hard hearted to leave Ashley wif your mum.
U go take mc or leave. U really need rest. 2 wks w/o sleep is unhealthy
Everyday during wk day I will tell Chen Chen when I nurse him "mummy is going to work tomorrow. Kong Kong n Puo Puo will take care of u. U b a gd boi. Mummy will come home in the evening to nurse u. U wait for mummy". I read in bbcentre dat bb when young thot u n her r a single body. As she grows n understands dat u r u, she is she. Separation anxiety kicks in n she is v scared u will abadon her. U hv to assure her dat u r only leaving her temporary. U will come back to her. Dat's y I talk to Chen Chen every wk day w/o fail. I dunno if it will work on Ashley, no harm trying

Sanrio,
good for u.. Ryan still lacks giving clear signals..sometimes will just hide behind the chair and smile at you.. today didn't manage to bring him to the potty on time..so he pooed on his diaper..but he sat on the potty afterwards...maybe coz we don't practice everyday..
anwyay hope to see you this friday for lesson.
happy.gif

Giggler,
swimming session still on or not?

shook, at least u got ur gynae, i'm quite loss as i nvr bn to gyane b4, the gyane that i saw was actually recomended by my colleage.
me too talk to jerald without fail!! sometimes even on the phone
happy.gif
my mum got to hook up the phone b'cos she doesnt want to wake jerald up with a constant ringing phone
ur ren yuan is gd, you know that
happy.gif
go think abt it. otherwise i wont hv turn to u at 11pm in the nite for sos
happy.gif

Jo,
So sad to hear tt zl's condition has worsen
sad.gif
How is he doing today after taking medicine, hope he is much better now. Yesterday's wan bao got a section on baby and toddler. there is a small part tt mentioned if the baby or toddler has asthma, dont let him/her sleep in air-con room. Does zl sleeps in air-con room recently? Is the room temp in his child care ctr too cold?
I hope he gets better soon.

b2b3m4,
Hope u r better now with ur mum taking care of
Ashley. Why dont u go for a short break to unwind and relax. I received DBS promotion yesterday to celebrate mother's day. There is this 2D1N getaway at Niwana chalet (@Bintan), for 2 persons, include ferry for 2 and spa/massage for 2, with 1 nite stay and breaskfast for 2. it costs $300 plus, cant remember the exact amt. I think it's very worth it and only 2 days 1 nite. Just take a little break, u will feel much refreshed. I m very tempted to go, but must ask hubby first.

Lyn, Eureka, Jo,
Thanks for all ur suggestions on green tea, ginko and yeo sim. I cant take tea and coffee. Esp coffee, it will rise my heartbeast, and i hv even fainted twice b4 after drinking coffee. Tea will hv a milder effect, but still cant really take it. So i guess i will try yeo sim. what is it in mandarin? Is it Yang Sheng? Will the chinese medicine know what i m talking abt if i tell them yeo sim?

Eureka, Nat,
I m very sure i m not pregnant now lah ;) I m just very sleep deprived. I m one of those tt require at least 7-8 hrs of sleep to function well. I m seriously considering weaning YH off bfg when he is 6 mths old which is only 8 days away
happy.gif

Nat,
U must really take care of urself. R u able to get extra help fr ur mother during the period when ur hubby not around? Take care.

B2B3M4, dunno if it is of any consolation to you...but you are not alone...Tyra has been terrorising my sleep too...n will cry and scream the whole block down...until i carry or latch her on.... Now, everyday I ask, Who says breastfeeding is good????? Cos my breastfed bb oso fall sick so frequently! Guess we jus have to console ourselves that it is just a phase that they are going through...wat to do?

Nat/Eureka/Ashley
Ya distraction, dat's wat my parents do.

Sanrio
Ash is so clever pt to potty n signal u. Chen Chen dismentle the potty (similiar to the one u hv) n bite the cover. He signals ngh ngh but sometimes no poo leh

Lyn
I got my gyne only when I wz pregnant. She wz recommended by my co gp. I KS, asked 3 other GPs they all sang praise of her. Oso asked a nurse who wz attended by my gyne during her delivery. She said my gyne v gd
I feel so bad dat I din reply to friends like u, B2B3M4, etc etc sms promptly when u ppl r in need. When I m @ home, I leave my cell phone in the living rm then move here n there. So din hear incoming sms tone. Last time I used to off my cell phone when I zzz, now I on it 24/7

Deer
The medical hall ppl sure know wat u r talking abt when u tell them it is for boosting energy when u feel sleepy. BTW dun take it b4 u nurse YH. Otherwise, he will b wide awake n keeps u awake

Hazey
No matter wat, no fm is better than bm. All fm co admit tis

shook
zl's wheezing triggered by fever on last week

hi emily
thanks for sharing... such a luxury, rent toys for parties!

lyn
i love gingko in fu zhok...

thanksssssssssssssssss eureka
thanks so much!!!!!!!!

will copy down the contacts and certainly check it out if western medicine does not work...

true, why stress myself about no.2 now... maybe i keep worrying about being pregnant at old age... hahahaha

b2b3m4
Please take care... i really think it is very difficult for working mother to juggle work and children.

hmm.... this reminds me of zl... we have quarrelled quite a number of times in front of him... he will keep quiet and look at us too... feel so guilty...

deer
thanks for ur concern.
zl's running nose was really bad... like tap water... his cough is also pretty bad...
sad.gif
really heartache... but i tell myself it is ok, he will grow up one...

oh, i told my hubby that ur hubby called YH Yoda... so funny...

oops... no tea or coffee for u... hmm... last time when study, i tried to take one chicken essence (warm up) alternate night before i sleep... it really works! my gf drinks Yomeshite (can't spell) and she can work very late everyday for many years but she sleeps alot during weekends. i tried DOM, very heaty and i turn up very quarrelsome.

Natalie,Lyn,Eureka and Shook,
Thanks for the welcome and the advice.
happy.gif
I've tried to distract him with toys but he just refused to stop crying. I've tried both soft and hard approach but it just doesn't help. I'm at my wits end. And to think that he's only 11mths old. Really cannot imagine when he grows older.

Shook

Not that i did a full research on KKH's charges, but having been in healthcare for some time, i know the diff betw restructured rates and pte rates. Having said that tho, i think for people who want a cheap and affordable hospitalisation yet be assured of the widest range of services in emergency cases, choosing to stay in non-paying class ward in KKH is a reasonable choice.

Ashley

Welcome to the thread! Our 11 mth olds sure know wat they want and protest when that is taken away from them. They are starting to discover their independence to a certain extent. You are not alone in that your son throws tantrums. I read and strongly believe that at this age, like wat Nat and Eureka mentioned, use of HUMOUR and TACTICS are the best methods of distracting our kids now. Cause they are curious about everything around them and its their way of exploring and understanding the world. Of course, things that are really hazardous, we have to keep them away even b4 they set eyes on them. Try as much as possible not to hit them as your means of discipline. Hitting transmits wrong message to our babies, it shows them that one can get what he wants by hitting/violence. Try not to say "NO" all the time cause it will seem that the baby is restricted to everything. Try to observe your boy closer to see why he is screaming about something. Is he bored or is he being prevented from doing something that he finds interesting??

Sanrio

So happy for you to hear that Ashrel loves to use his potty!I've stopped toilet training lately since Alicia's shitting time is changed again and unpredictable. So i just leave it for awhile..maybe will try again later
happy.gif

Hi all, been wanting to post more regularly but v hard to catch up with the posts cause thes days Faye is pulling to stand on everything she touches and trying to climb on everyhing. So must chase after her all the time and be ready to 'catch' her in time LOL.

SHOES- Anyone bought Clarks' 'first steps' shoes for your bb? How good is it? Does your bb like it? What shoes are your bb wearing? Any recs? I'll be getting proper shoes for Faye soon, prob when she can walk better. So looking around now.
happy.gif

B2, oh dear, please take care of yourself. Why did you say ashley is afraid that you'll abandon her??

Sanrio, hahaha his potty looks like a motorbike :p BTW, is the FP walker good and safe? I saw it at toys r us some time ago, might wanna buy for Faye when she can walk better. But my concern is that the wheels seems to roll too effectively. When Ashrel uses this, is he able to control his walking speed well or will the walker cause him to stumble when he leans on it?

deer, duno the mandarin version of yeo sim. b'cos i also converse to the shop owners in dialect. but sure they understand. but most probably they will ask you whether u want it powder form or hv it sliced.

shook, no worries abt late sms lah - we already hving hard time with our kids - no time to poo where got time for other issues!! but glad u still reply later (it's better than nvr). I NVR LEAVE MY HP ON WHEN I ZZZ!! my boss is the type that will sms u anything/anytime!!! plus me n jerald v.light sleeper so v.easily woken up by noise!!

jo, since dom is too heaty, u can balance it with fu zhok as it contains barley :p
*haiz* all the more u shd blame the teacher!!! ask her to open her eyes big big n pay more attention esp when kids are running up n abt in the gym!!

Shook,
Thanks for reminding me abt what i eat will get into my bm. I keep forgetting abt this pt. Just talked to my colleague over lunch how i liked the sting ray in the canteen, and my colleague said sting ray got high mercury. I m quite upset over it, coz i took sting ray 3 times last week, sharks fin on Sunday and tuna yesterday, YH must be getting all the toxin thru my bm, very careless of me
sad.gif
sad.gif

Jo,
Glad to know tt u sound so positive. Dont worry too much, zl will get well soon. Meanwhile, sayang him more ;)
Yeah lor, my hubby very siao, called his son Yoda, when i discharged fr hospital and search internet for Yoda's look, i almost fainted.
I hv a bottle of DOM at home, given by my SIL, hvnt opened yet, coz still bfg. U mean DOM very heaty ... hmm ... maybe will ask my mum to cook chicken with it instead. Thanks for ur recommendation on Chicken essence, i think Lyn mentioned it also, will give it a try also.

Berry,
Has Faye started walking a few steps already? I didnt go in to the Year End thread for quite some time, kind of missed Faye's photos, any photos to share here?
happy.gif

Sanrio,
I saw the same potty in Robinson yesterday, but i didnt buy, waiting for Robinson sales. Does Ashrel enjoy sitting in the potty? Does the "head" of the potty actually make it more enjoyable to sit in it? Otherwise, i might just buy a normal potty which is only half the price or lesser.

absolut, I only know abt the timing for BJG which is 3-4pm on 4th Jun. It's normal to feel cramp in the initial stage rite?

shook, my pantry lady told me the 4 items are book, pencil, abacus and chicken drumstick. Maybe the chic rep chef? peanuts not advisable to give too early rite?

Emily, my chalet gathering like not really selling hor? I prefer Kindermusik to Gymboree.

Ruffy, I cant make it this Sat leh.

Deer, I've placed my name on the waiting list but I'm the No. 20+ so not having high hopes that Vane will get a place at Learning Seeds.

jo, what's singulaire? Aiyo, you sounds so stress with ZL's illness. You better take care of yourself too.

Nat, so everything is ok with your Lao Er now? Just got to know from my sil that my nephew's wife also got spotting last nite.

B2B3M4, you really sound stress leh. How abt taking leave off your work for a while?

Ashley, my gal who is 11mths old also behaves in similar way as your son. I tried to start disciplining her as I felt that she understands us now. It's really difficult to discipline but I feel that it's our responsibility to do it.

Berry,
If you are getting 1st shoes for Faye to walk in..best to get those soft sole ones..that are not too heavy on the food..those that can bend so bb have less chance of twisting their ankle etc.

Ashley,
Welcome to this thread. My boy is the same..sometimes I just ignore him and he stops his throwing temper..must constantly tell him why this is no good etc..but I think he slowly gets the message.. and has graduallyl learnt how to be patient..have to start disciplining from young or else when they become set in their habits hard to change.

Hi Pringles,
Problem with my son is, once he starts screaming, he will not be distracted no matter what we do. He will close his eyes and refused to look or listen. And he is extremely difficult when it's bedtime. He's very sleepy but he simply refused to sleep. Maybe he's overtired, he'll start wailing and screaming away. And nothing we do can distract him.

Hi Giggler,
Remember me? I haven't come into this forum for a long time. Have been really busy taking care of baby. Especially a hyper-active son like mine. Super tiring!

sanrio, so happy for you that you succeed in potty-trained Ashrel.
happy.gif

lyn, Jerald is so cute leh. Shaking his head while u said NO.

eureka, you also used distraction method? Let me try if this method works. Cos normally I'll just kept telling Vane "No" and most of the time she doesnt obey.

ruffy, heehee.... Not sure leh, Brenda went MIA liao.

Ashley, I got the same concern as you leh. I very scared that my gal will grow up being a spoiled brat.

Pringles, we cant say NO to them all the time? I've been doing it all this while leh.

mummies, my mum just call, she bought jerald for his cut at kids salon at parkway!! the fee was $16 but the services she said was damned lously!! the hairdresser showed her "face" when jerald refuse to put on the protective towel!! thereafter, unwilling remove my son's top to shake off the hair.
think she banned that shop 4ver.
then while shopping at PP, bb just poo poo!! when they realise that they hd run out of diapers, and no promotors on duty at giant....both g.parents just happily helped themselves to the huggies pull up sample for jerald!! that suaku boy love it so much that he refuse to put on his pants thereafter!! no choice lor, american bb n show off his butt in public!
*haiz* left out so much on this outing.

jo, hope zl will be better soon... is he better already today? The weather is quite cold.. must remember to wear more clothes for him... must keep warm.

rent toys a luxury? have to lah... no space to keep so many toys... and if have party or gathering, at least the kids can entertain themselves etc coz am not having any magic shows etc etc...

sanrio, ashrel so smart... looks like ur hardwork really paid-off.

B2B3M4, take care...

giggler, u also prefer kindermusik? Are u enrolling then?

eureka, I also use the distraction method on ethan.
happy.gif

lyn, miss jerald.
happy.gif
He's cute! Wondering how u managed without jerald for the holidays. Bet I will miss ethan really bad!!!

Shook

Ally's got 4 teeth now with another 4 peering out of her gums. Yup have given her whole gingko nuts but make her bite into half first. Give her apple and pear etc to bite as well. Also give her the whole piece of bb bite for her to hold and bite. She did that for apple as well but she kept biting the apple before she finishes what she has in her mouth so dun allow her to hold her apple anymore.

Jeslyn
I'm working but contemplating to take a bit of no-pay leave after no. 2 is born coz would like to be a SAHM but not sure if finances can support. Parents discouraging me coz told me I need to save up for children's education and hubby just did a career switch so pay drop drastically. Will not have much savings on 1 person's pay and not sure if can afford to pay for childcare etc later on.

B2B3M4
You poor thing. Can't imagine not being able to sleep for a few days and tis been going on for 2 weeks. Agree that you should perhaps leave Ashley with your mom so she can learn to sleep without nursing and you also can rest. You def can't afford to be tired on your job. Ashley may learn quickly and you can bring her home after that. My friend also had the same prob. After her girl was almost 1 year, she started waking up every hour in the night and insisted on nursing. So she decided to wean her off. U willing to wean Ashley off BM yet?

Sanrio
We tried potty training Ally but she cries everytime she's placed on her potty. Looks like I must wait a little while more??

Nat
Wah... scary scary leh. No wonder Eureka keeps asking me to take care of myself. That's also why i trying to go for a scan to make sure my no.2 is doing well this week. Experiencings ome cramps but no spotting. BB should be fine, I hope.

Lyn
Ally also shakes her head when I tell her No but still continues til we distract her with something else. Whack her hand also continue doing it. Sigh

Giggler
Can't go for Van's birthday celebrations on 29 May. Sent out party invites for Ally's birthday on 28 May then realised I def have to work that day coz there are 3 events to take care of that evening. So panic panic last nite and went to change booking time today. They only had 29 May so no choice lor. I dun mind celebrating later anyway. Hope my inlaws will have no issue abt that. But can't celebrate earlier coz they are away til 27 May.

em, u going away for holidays soon?? i wonder if he can recall the brief encounter with you!!

absolut, in the beginning when i smack his hands -he tot i playing with him n smile back!! now he knows i mean business but still occassionally he still ignore me like a xiao char bo
sad.gif

i've bn training jerald on the pincer (spelling??) grip - that is to pick things with thumb n 2nd finger only - but no success!!! he cant even hold his own biscuit and all ended up being thrown all over the floor!! raisins, peanuts, grapes....tried liao no success. any recommendations frm u ladies!!!

jo,
Hope dat zl is betta 2day. When our darlings r sick, we mummies have no heart to do anything else.

eureka,
So long no 'see' u. Ya, i heard of yu guo too. Some of my frens swear by it for a range of bb pblms. Tink they're popular for their bb massage.

B2B3M4,
U must take care. Much as u can't bear to leave Ashley overnite wif ur mum, ur own well-being is jus as impt. Must tink far...imagine u try to 'tong', then fall sick, how? Immune system won't be strong if u lack rest n u'll take much longer to recover shd u ever fall sick.

deer,
1 mum recommended me Eu yan sen's wild ginseng tea in sachets. It's to reduce heatiness n ti2 shen2. Chicken essence is a gd idea too. I dare not take DOM cos heaty.

sanrio,
Ashrel so clever to know how to indicate he wanna poo poo
happy.gif

ashley, giggler, pringles,
Haiz... I'm oso worried my darling will become a little tyrant. At 8 mths, he's oredi throwing tantrums if we take away things from his hands or if we dun let him have smthg dat he wans to touch/take. Sometimes, i'll 'smack' his hands n say no firmly. But he'll yell even louder, n arch n squirm his body. I want to discipline him but dunno how to. Like wat ashley mentioned, i dunno if he'll understand. But if jus leave things as it is, wat if it becomes a habit? Funny thing is he won't be like dat at nanny's pl. he onli does it when my hubby n i r ard. A form of attention seeking?

lyn, wow your parents just took the pull-up sample from the shelf? Very daring leh. I didnt really train Vane for pincer grip leh, she just knows how to hold the small fruit puff herself.

Emily, still haven decide if I want to sign up with Kindermusik leh. What toys are u renting from them?

absolut, some old folks dont like to have celebration later. Guess Shook has this issue, rite? You cant come to the gathering on 29th May? Seems like the chalet gathering not receiving good response leh

Hi mummies, you gals not keen to meet this mth?

skyblue, for my case, Vane is worse if she's at my parents' place cos she knows that my parents spoil her. Really difficult to handle this current situation hor?

Lyn,
Jerald so cute, refuse to wear pants after putting on the pull-up, maybe he finds putting on pants too warm with the pull-up? Think pull up is thicker than diaper, right?

That kids salon at PP is really providing bad service. Next time u might want to try Junior League at United Square. Service is good and cheaper, cost $15 her hair cut. Moreover, United Square is near ur parents house.

Any mummies interested to meet for lunch at Raffles Place next friday? Hazey, specially wait till your closing over this time so that you can join us.

skyblue, kieran could be seeking ur attention after all he only got to c both of u in the evening n during wkends! jerald love to seek attn frm my parents esp my dad!!he can really be mei da mei xiao towards his g.parents!! and even "show" it infront as us as if trying to "dare" us to scold him so he can "compliant" to his g.parents!!

giggler, my folks got really lively with jerald ard!! sometimes i myself dun understand thier action??? my mum even confessed to taking the display ballon (shape of a butt??) for jerald to play!!!! HEADACHE!!! and they most lucky thing is that they are not stop by the guards - otherwise really ma lu

deer, no straight bus frm potong pasir to UE sq leh. anyway $1 difference so i tot of going pp since we always go there during wkends.
is pull up thicker??? my mum said he enjoyed himself fidgeting at the pull up and keep looking down at them!!!

Hey QSG! Thanks for having me in mind...next friday as in 20th ah? I might have a department trip to go to....from 18th to 20th.... Now cracking my head for what excuse I can use... But then again, it will be a good chance for me to try to wean tyra off.....Maybe we meet for lunch this week?

I wonder how is Ian coping......

Lyn,
Not too sure whether pull-up is really thicker, but it does give me the impression whenever i see it on tv advertisment. Since Jerald enjoys pull-up so much, u might want to buy him pull-up, is it meant for toilet training?

I took a cab to UE sq when i went there with hubby and YH. Coz no straight bus fr my place also. The cab fare is quite cheap, $4.30 to UE sq and $3.30 back home. Think quite worth it, coz if we take MRT, it will cost almost the same.

qsg, no prob. anytime is ok for me. but coming this june - rumors that we are implementing new hours (5-days) - so as long as it's May - i'm ok.

Tomorrow can, dunno if have enough time to coordinate. Val, absolute,brenda and Giggler, can you gals make it?

Lyn, you okay or not?

Jo
Chen Chen had v bad running nose (like running tap as u described) n throat sore till not much voice once. He recovers after a wk or 2. So dun worry. ZL's running nose will recover. May b he is @ the peak now
Never too old to get pregnant. Lin Qi Xia gave birth to her 1st child @ 40. But of coz will b less energetic to go thru the stages of parenting.

Ashley
Is your boi sick or teething? Hard approach is not going to work fm wat u described. Something muz b troubling him n he is unable to express it to u. May b he juz want attention. My son needs attention all the time. When he is playing he needs someone to sit by his side. U try different ways n c wat quiet him dwn to find out wat r his needs.

Berry
I read dat let bb wears shoes only when she is able to walk outside. She senses better bare footed. I let Chen Chen wear shoes or socks when his feets r cold or occassionally to make him look nice. I let him bare foot most of the time

Lyn
O yes, I always reply sms.
Hahaha ya remember u said how your boss disturbs u even when u r on mc
your parents so daring, help themselves wif the sample
My dad trainned Chen Chen pincer grip wif rasin. He showed Chen Chen how he did it n held Chen Chen's thumb n finger to pick rasin

Deer
Think the potty depends on individual. Chen Chen doesn't wanna sit on fancy potty. My mum said probably it is painful coz his butt has round red ring. He enjoyed dismentling it n played wif it tho. He is OK sitting in the traditional cheap potty. Really waste my $ to buy such fanciful potty

Giggler
Wat does pencil represent?
Peanuts cannot b given only if there is allergy problem in the family
U r absolutely rite. My mum said no belated b'dy celebration

Absolut
I still mashed apple, etc for Chen Chen scared he will get choked. Hmmm... come to think of it I shared my pear wif him during the wk n. Chen Chen enjoying biting the pear like squirrel

Skyblue
I take Eu yan sen's wild ginseng tea in sachets too

Hazey
Ian refused fm n ebm. He drinks milk only when latches on. Poor boi

hi
finally finish my closing deadline today but still got another reporting to do... this one can do it tomorrow... me very very tired as i did not sleep well last night, got to feed zl every 2 hours.... tian ah............

deer
hahahahaha, did u watch star war? hahahaha... so funny that u said u almost fainted when u see yoda....

berry
i read good comments on pigeon new shoes but very expensive... $60plus... hey, isetan has private sales on thursday... r u isetan cardholder maybe u can get good discount on that day?

lyn
got it? thursday isetan private sales! but i doubt i can take leave on that day leh
sad.gif

wow... $16 for a bb hair cut?! btw, i went barber for zl's hair cut only $6... heehee... did not use my scissor... eureka is right... don anyhow buy fancy stuffs... at the end, turn white elephant...

giggler
yeah, me got very tired now... last night almost fainted in kitchen when making milk for zl middle of the night.

emily
u so hardworking... do private accounting but spent on kids... heehee...

skyblue
when i see ur name, remind me of paddington bear (?) again...

shook
lin jin xia, can afford private caregivers to take care of her children... no need to go through sleepless nights... heehee

deer, the taxi fare is not a problem but we seldom go there esp no ntuc, no hawker ctr not appealing enough for my folks
sad.gif

jerald still cant signal to me if he wants to poo!! gave him potty, he examine then play with it!! putting aside toilet training - headache

shook, we tried various material with him already but he still prefer to use all of his fingers and the whole hand!!
my boss, even i in office he also sms me!! crazy!! go out lunch sms me to tabao for him!! after work, sms jokes/mms lah, ask me to remind him to stuff for 2moro/for his trip...etc in the morning as me to get for him his usual dose of coffee frm coffebean...!!!

jo, i long 4gotten when was the last time i really went for some serious shopping
sad.gif

actually really got someting to buy!! but really no time leh?n by the time knock off - it's either straight home to slog like a maid or zoomed off to c jerald!! where got time to do decent shopping? plus pte sale only at orchard - long way home

where got interesting job - when boss bz, i also bz. when boss free, i also free - when boss away - i like no govt!!!
but honestly unlike my prev employer - my current job is really a PA - no nd to do rojak job, dun nd double up as a/cs, recep, shipping, qc...etc and my current boss really close one eyes to my surfing of net, reading mag PROVIDED i cleared my tray, which i always did.

mummies
feeling v blue today too ...hubby din celebrate mother's day for me but i was ok with it cos that's just the way he is ..until this morning while hubby was sending me to work that i realise the big rock i saw on MIL's finger during Sunday's lunch was actually a mother's day present SILs and hubby bought for her... since he has a gift for his mum, that should trigger some thoughts abt me rite, the fact that it didn't is really heartbreaking, he din hv me in his thoughts and heart ...

shook
tks for ur mothers day's greetings, din read it till monday though
happy.gif
same same ! i hate ginko too ...my MIL always cook fu chok with ginko and longan for me every sunday when i was pregnant, i take the water n longan only ...fu chok is a veg to me ..funny to eat it as a dessert.

b2b3m4
yah...take a gd nite rest if u really need it, worst come to wrost, just tell urself u need to rest so that u can take better care of her ...

jo
poor zl, hopes he recover soon. u take care too ...

ashley
i cannot tahan screaming children but unfortunately my girl is v agressive and she screams when she doesn't get what she wants. I will tell her firmly that the behaviour is not acceptable but will still give in to her, read somewhere that babies feel insecure when rejected, by giving in to them, they'll feel loved and that will make the bb happy. bb will also will not develop self-confidence if faced with rejection all the time e.g. we are always telling bbs no-this-no-that, cannot bite this, cannot touch that etc. it will be good if we can create a safe environement, e.g. only give them toys suitable for them, safe-proof the house and then just let them explore the world.

my girl is v playful so we establish a bed-time routine to signal that it's time for her to sleep. we always set time aside abt 30mins for her to wind-down, she gets a bath/wipe and change to pj, then we switch on the bedside lamp. if they hv been playing/active, it'll take awhile for them to calm down for sleep.

sanrio
no lah, not xiao at all, you have every reason to be happy, that's a big achievement for ashrel!

eureka
Jana still cant shed the boy-boy look ...must buy more hair clips for her
happy.gif

soyabean, brenda, pigletz, nat
Jana has learnt how to drink from straw! i tried the yakult straw and the normal straw, it din work, she din know what to do with it, so I bought the drinking cup, tink its pringles who mentioned that the straw r softer and easier for bb to suck, and bingo! she really could suck from the straw. here's a pic ...

284516.jpg

skyblue, true lah...didnt know it's so difficult to be parents.
QSG, I cant make it tom. Do u know what happened to Brenda? Didnt see her at all nowadays.

lyn, guess your parents really go all way to please Jerald. I'm wondering what happened to Brenda too.

shook, I also not sure what pencil rep leh. Think I'll go by your version to have ruler, book, abacus and money.

jo, is ZL in infant care now or with your mom? If you really cant tahan, get your mom for help.

skyblue
heehee... yes, it did...

hi lyn
ya, same here... after work, have dinner (not even proper dinner, very rush) then feed milk, shower... bed time liao... time is so short! see, before we know it, our sons turning 1 yr old liao...

wow... so u got a better boss now! shiok shiok...

actually i have planned to take half day or 1 day leave on thursday but i noticed new boss is very busy, so not very appropriate...

now waiting for hubby to call me, so i can pick him up from mrt then pick up zl....

Back