(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Hi all mummies! I've been MIA since Friday because my hard disk decided that being 4 years old was too much and it was time to go to heaven! I didn't really get to scan all the messages here due to my busy-ness but I hear that B2B3M4 is having a difficult time with Ashley...

B2, hang in there. Ashley will come through this fine, and so will you. I'm also wondering how I'm going to wean Sarah. But it's got to happen sooner or later. Although.... Sarah does now sleep throught the nights - 9.5 hrs. So it's not the breastfeeding per se that causes them to wake during the nights. But she sleeps in her own crib in her own room. Could that be a factor?

brenda, u going to bintan!! gd for u managed to tag jem along!! but both of u got to take turns to enjoy water sports - otherwise who ja ga jem?was toying with the same idea for our wedding ani- but hubby spend the $$ on his wreck for a paint job - so i guess got to put the trip on hold.
so sweet jem knows to kiss mummy!!! i count myself lucky if jerald dun poke his smelly fingers into my eyes,ears,mouth n nose!! he love to do it to wake you up in the morning!!
u going to zoo this wkend?? sat or sun?? hubby planning to go this sun (some family day??) hope to c jem in person!

soya, u v.old mah!!! yep still remember that hit comes with a very catchy hand signal!!

viv, but eventually u managed to get someting for urself - as long as he's paying for it! nvr mind, must be generous rite, celebrate his b'day for him - buy him a dinner n present - with compliments frm his supp card
happy.gif

ruffy, so hv u try our ur gift yet so far?? ryan love to play with his straw - jerald love to bite his straw!! so i resort to taking straws frm coffeeshops n fast food outlets.

pvl, when will my turn come for jerald to sleep in his own bed in his own room!! till now he still got to co-sleep with us otherwise....sure gana woke up by him n his nonsense every hr in the nite!!

Eureka, Lyn, Soyabean,
I never really like Guo Fu Cheng, even though he's quite charming. I like Leslie Chueng, the day he commited suicide, i was quite upset, i can no longer look forward to his new movies and new songs ....

Eureka,
u shld know who is Leslie right? I liked him since primary sch, when i first saw him in Fu Sheng Liu Jie, he was only abt 20 yrs old in the HK drama, wonder whether u watched tt show.
I am no Star War fan lah, but hubby is. In fact, my company fun club sponsor us for the new Star War movie, we only need to pay $3.50 and spouse $7.50 at dont know which cinema on next Fri, but hubby not free, so we will give it a miss.

Lyn, Giggler,
Lyn, Is Ascension near Potong Pasir MRT? I searched the link tt u gave me, and found out tt they r not expensive, only $420 for full-day care. If it is near MRT station, it will be conventient. BUT the person whom i called up to enquire when i need to register is highly unfriendly and sounded rather snobbish
sad.gif
And they said they only take in toddlers who r 2 yrs old onwards.

I called the YWCA child care ctr near my hse, they r slightly more expesnive, and the person picked up the phone is very friendly, feel more at ease. BUT they also said only admit toddlers 20 mths and above. Now i m stuck. If my mum cant cope with 2 bbs, then i will hv problems putting YH in child care
sad.gif

Giggler, does the child care ctr u called said tt they only allow bb above 20-24 mths to enrol, even though the official age is 18 mths?

Brenda,
Nice to see u back!
happy.gif

did u say u have tendered ur resignation?? Why? New boss no good meh?
I am changing boss also, quite sad to see him leaving our dept. But we know the new boss also, at least it makes the transition more bearable.
U and family going to Nirwana resort? Is it the one offered by DBS promotion? Let me know whether it's fun hor, i m thinking of going also, but hvnt checked with hubby yet, got a feeling tt he will not be keen
sad.gif

How is Jem doing? If u r quitting ur job, r u still putting him child care?

YH is going to 6 mths soon. Hvnt put him on full solid food yet. We will start him on porridge next week when he is 6 mths old! Intend to give him porridge for lunch, rice cereal for dinner and FM in between. I gave him a slice of orange to suck last nite, he enjoyed it very much, almost dried up the whole piece!

y no one give me advice wif regard to how to prevent my little one from knocking against the wall when using the wall for support n the cup thingy?
sad.gif

Jo,
How's zl today? Still got running nose and cough? I hope u r also feeling better today. Take care hor. Ur hubby very nice leh, wake up and feed him twice at nite. I guess he is also as tired as u, but knowing tt u not feeling well, he took over the nite feeds, very nice hor
happy.gif

My hubby also said the same thing b4, he said conceive at 34, give birth at 35. I guess they dont really understand our worries, to them 35 is just a number!

Skyblue,
Kieran very smart, he knows how to make use of the wall as support.
I hvnt encountered ur problem yet, and dont really know what to do with ur problem, so cant give u advice, so sorrie. Let's wait for other more experienced mummies for their advice.

Lyn
U din celebrate Mother's day wif your mum?
Ai say man, your parents let Jerald wear pull up on display. Usually display pc is v dusty.
I hv a kai kai bag for Chen Chen which contains bb wipe, 3 pcs of diaper, waterproof sheet, bb lotion, a set of clothing, a long sleeve top, biscuit, a pair of socks, a toy, handkerchief, a pc of nappy, tissue n a plastic bag for soiled clothing. So anytime we bring Chen Chen kai kai, we will take dat bag. I told my mum to bring dat bag when she brings Chen Chen out but she uses her own kai kai bag which is not so comprehensive. Last time we dun bring all these stuff when go kai kai, 1st time parent mah. Once Chen Chen lao sai in restaurant n soiled his romper. Luckily we hv a pc of diaper but no extra clothing. So juz wrap him wif 2 pcs of receiving blankets., ma chiam a mon ka li. The air con in the restaurant wz so cold but Chen Chen wz so happy once we removed his romper.
Can u leave office b4 your boss after office hr? Do u need to prepare/buy lunch for your boss n his guests?
I m oso wondering when will Chen Chen sleep on his bed in his own rm.

Brenda
I tried looking @ the clip but nothing came out leh. Lyn managed to view it tho

Soyabean
U dun use wet wipe to clean Edi when he poos in potty then wat do u use to clean him? My mum still use wet wipe to clean Chen Chen when he poos in potty

skyblue
Supervise closely to prevent little one from knocking against the wall when using the wall for support
Cup thing sorry I m not successful in cup training so not in the position to advise

eureka, I cant imagine Vane as loanshark if she really pick money this Sat. hahaha........

soyabean, edi also potty-trained? How long did u take to train him?

lyn, ya lor... it's more for customs cos my parents very traditional type.My mom even ordered some ang ku kueh for Vane to step on this Sat.

Brenda, you've tendered without job? Or your new title is SAHM? I've been comtemplating to do similar act as you but got no courage. Sigh..... Must get from you the exact location for the shop liao. You going to Bintan with your family? So far, only 5 of us update the database on the chalet gathering. Any more coming on 29th May 3pm?

deer, no leh... those childcare that I went to stated 18mths no one mentioned abt 20mths leh. My fren even suggested me to negotiate with the childcare to enrol Vane when she's 16mths. So qiao, I also got new boss though we know him but it's still different to work under him lor.

skyblue, sorry cos Vane doesnt knock her head on the wall so cant advise.

Brenda, i am the one who smsed you lah...concerned what happened to you. Where did you buy the RubberMaid straw cup? I tried the mag mag on Dana but she dunno how to suck using the straw thinking if i should try a different brand of straw cup.

I thinking of going bintan also. Talking about it over lunch with the mummies. Tell me more after you are back. Dunno if want to bring dana along. How much you paying for each person? how much for Jem?

Val, the stuff valid till when?

skyblue,
jus hav to watch them loh. ashrel, my super active boy, crawl, climb, stand, jump etc etc n dun noe 'kok' his head how many tx in the process. but dun wori, their 'skills' will improve over the days/wks n soon they noe how to b more 'careful' n 'prevent' themselves fr falling. v interesting to c wat they learn n master each new day, esp me a sahm.

giggler,
i oso looking ard for childcare but really hope i can extend my leave till at least ashrel 20mths+. in jan 06 (if i go bk work), he is only 17mths, go childcare, mus appeal. n i plan to start him not few hrs or half day sessions 1st to let him get use to it. tink i sure 'se bu de'..haiz.. mayb i resign??? c how loh..

viv,
tks. ur mum so patient, i shall try..

pringles,
tks for the e-card
happy.gif

ashrel loves to do tis. take somthg up high, arch his back n throw the thg far away then he laugh laugh..
284676.jpg

There seems to be a lot of new mummies.. paiseh, can ask u gals to re-intro urself n bbs to me anot? no time to go back to the archives. But i noe there's a new bb, renee whose bday is one day after Jem's. 10 July...hahhaha

Jo,
I went thru the last archive to read abt zl leh... erm wheezing sound no good leh. i hv to assume TCM = chinese medication? hmm, not too sure if u share my views on this : personally find chinese medication works well in a way that it aims to strengthen a person's overall wellness so that the body gets strong enuf to recovers on its own... but prob is diff ppl got diff level of tolerance to the herbs they use end up might get a different set of probs. do monitor closely. hugz to both u n zl and get well soon!!

Lyn,
hahaha... i told hb he can go into the water on his own cos i've been there n noe that its filled w JELLYFISH!! hahahha, i'll be nice n secretly bring a small bottle of vinegar for his stings :p
Dun noe which day we'll be going yet leh... only noe hb one day wans to go zoo, another day go shopping so most prob will see if saturday is good for outdoor or indoor lor.
Wahahaha... so like jerald to bite the straws.

HAhha hi deer,
nah... new boss nice but think i've enuf of the craps from the rest of the managers... i came in as a receptionist tho i was an admin exec before.. cos wanna spend more tx w jem for his first year. But now, i'm working the job of an admin exec but still holding on to the recept's pay. So decide to tender n spend tx w jem till he turn one then go back to the workforce proper.

Hmmm... din noe abt the DBS promo. but will tell u abt the trip with pixs!!

Jem's fine and extremely playful now. He'll still be at the centre most probably cos he's well taken care of there n i dun wan to lose the space. they have quite a long waitlist.

Skyblue,
can't help u w the wall cruising prob cos my li'l one just learned to criuse round the sofa.. haven't reach the walls yet. as for cups, he just started on straw :p

Shook,
hmmm... think its becos u dun hv the quicktime programme.
How's Chen chen???

val...
haha... meet for lunch again?? hehe...

giggler...
my mum is the one who trained him. he has started using the potty to poo since he was abt 8 mths. at 1st, he wld always wan to get off it but after a few days he was used to it already. he usu has this gek-sai expression b4 he poos... so whenever we see dat, we quickly bring him to the potty.

shook,
we still use wet wipes, but wif potty , we use much lesser amt cos his whole bum wldnt be covered wif poo anymore... usu my mum will use some toilet paper to clean and then use wet wipes to do thorough clean.

lyn...
thank u for saying i am old hor... LOL... :p

brenda...
heard dat nirwana is more suitable if u hv kids. aiyoh... jem can kiss mama... so adorable...
edi still dunno how to use straw, i'm thinking whether to skip the straw and jus let him use the bottle and see how he is tkg it.
how come u resign?

Brenda, i am the one who smsed you lah...concerned what happened to you. Where did you buy the RubberMaid straw cup? I tried the mag mag on Dana but she dunno how to suck using the straw thinking if i should try a different brand of straw cup.

I thinking of going bintan also. Talking about it over lunch with the mummies. Tell me more after you are back. Dunno if want to bring dana along. How much you paying for each person? how much for Jem?

Val, the stuff valid till when?

NAh Giggler, I tendered w/o job... not gonna be a sahm tho. yah, wanted to give n QSG the location but must ask hb. hahahha, i'm still quite lost in jurong.
Yupz... going bintan w hb, jem, jem's and my teddy bears...hahahha

QSG, u can get it at john little at JP. but its not exactly a straw cup leh... go check it out mebbe u'll get a betta idea.
Not too sure how much we pay for all.. think slightly over 300... noe that we pay 3bucks for jem tho :p

sanrio... ashrel so cute!!!

foreverfriend,
ashrel's bum 'bak bak' so sit potty no pain, keke.. not really lah.. i tink is jus the 'pressure' of pressing the bum agst somthg hard so a bit red red, af a while gone right, even sit normal potty oso will b red, shdnt b painful.

Brenda, nemind, next time u bring Jerome out again ok? The mummies all telling me what a good boy Jerome is!!!!

Auntie Brenda, this is how u remember me???

Mummy say, Fish is good for me!!! Best eaten Fresh!
284718.jpg

Brenda, which agency did you book the trip with? How come $3 only for Jerome? Is the shop you mentioned at the old jurong west which is not near to JP? ours is considered the new jurong west.

Hazey, nice meeting you. Now can match Tyra to you. Think she looks like you.

hazey,
Ur gal so cute
happy.gif

mummies,
How do u train ur little ones to drink from straw? Esp the early stages when they have not used straw b4?

sanrio,
Ashrel has slimmed down liao hor?

brenda,
I considered newcomer or not? In case u forgot, my little boi is Kieran n he's now 8 mths old.
284725.jpg

sanrio, you plan to quit and be full-time sahm? I also looking to enrol Vane in childcare next yr Jan.

brenda, you'll still place Jem in Cosy Corner though you resigned?

soyabean, actually Vane also got gek-sia expressions but me too lazy to potty-train her. Maybe I shd do that one of these days.

hazey, Tyra looks so ladylike now. So different when I first saw her at B2's place.

skyblue, I just let Vane try using straw cup and after 2 tries she knows how to use liao.

Hi mummies, any more taker for the BJG trial? Only shook and me can make it rite? I'll need to call and book for place tom liao.

deer, got hooked onto leslie chueng in his movie co-starring anita mui in Yan Zhi Kuo.
the ascension kindercare i talking abt is at blk 105, which is near potong pasir mrt lah, but if u talking abt the ascension in st andrew campus, then it's quite far walk, and this's a "branded" among my estate, i'm not surprised if they sound snobbish.
u gave orange to YH?? i only gave Jerald small amt of pomelo during CNY seasons but NO NO to orange - afraid that might trigger a cough in him.

skyblue, tot in my early post i state there u can throw some cushion behind him?? cup thingy....failure for jerald. i tempt jerald with packet drinks, i told him if u can suck u can hv it. but so far....he still hvnt try any but only damaged my straws!! the "high chair" that kieran is sitting is those clamp to table type?? steady or not - saw it b4 but 4gotten where - in the end got those traditional high chair

shook, eventually went back to mum's plc for maken lor, anyway we got to deposit Jerald there mah. My folks are....getting more "childish"!!! i almost faint when my mum proudly show me the "butt" balloon which the pull up was originaly taken!!! but also Jerald to blame - he refuse his pram nows esp going shopping - but love trolley or being held up!! we also hv a outing bag each for myself n my mum - but she also placed it in the pram basket - and it happened she 4got abt it that day!! so ended up g.parents n kid happy - mum v.angry!!
i can leave office on the dot - provided he dun give me last min "orders", he's quite ok since i already told him i dun go home straight, i had to go mum's plc then all the way back to the east - so dun think that i'm rushing back home to watch tv!
yes occassionaly will also help our brokers, agents tabao. but i'm quite ok lah just do it during my lunch time lor.
the clip in our yahoo database?? i saw it, all of you were playing some sort of scarfts??

giggler, did u post wrongly?? STEP ON THE KUEH?? not to eat it mah?? what's the purpose of stepping on the kueh?

val, suggest u keep the bath for urself lor, as for the discount n lunch, either u keep or we arrange another maken sessions lor.

sanrio, miss pixs of ashrel - indeed, he looks happy n enjoying himself!!

brenda, vinegar can treat jellyfish sting?? new stuff learn today! well at least ur hubby is the outgoing type n reserve wkends for his family - my engineer woodblock - wkend is best stay at hme, watch dvd, destress in front of his KOF PS 2!
jerald had spoilt so many straws till i dare not give him the mag mag cup!!
ahhhh....it's not far that jem turn one u know - so these 2 months, u got to source for new jobs n attend interview while jem is at sch? i wish i could do same - but if i tender, i'll probably go he xi bei feng!! dun n nvr expect hubby to support me n jerald.
$3 for jem only?? not even enough to pay ferry fares??

soya, yue miao yue hai!!! didnt interact much again today.

hazey, finally got to meet you after chatting here for a few mths. love the pix tyra hving her "fish"!!

hazey, lyn,
Lyn, ya i saw ur earlier post abt throwing cushions behind but the wall is in front leh. The high chair is those clamp to table one. Tis one u see is when we were at sakae sushi. Eh...i dun find it secure, esp if the little one is 4ever moving :p I bot Ikea high chair for home use.

giggler,
Wow, tried twice n Vane knows how to use liao? So clever of her
happy.gif

skyblue, u mean kieran will "kok" his head while scaling the wall?? jerald got this habit of banging the walls with his palms and when he's excited he either kiss the wall or knock his head against it!! when that happened, cry lor - i just look on, or bi gd!! who ask u hit the wall!! now he more careful liao. dun worry abt kieran, once he learnt the lessons he'll be more careful.

lyn,
Wahahahah, u so jek ark :p Yalor, he'll 'kok' his head when using the wall to 'walk'. he gets excited easily, so he'll slip n kok the bo dough head... lol...

Mummies whose bbs can drink from straw, can we wean them off bottles and teats and drink from straw cup for milk? or when should we do that or stop using teats for milk?

skyblue...
hehe... whh sakae sushi outlet is this? looks familar... :p

lyn...
yah lah... next lunch gathering u must sit next to me or opp me... then we can tok more.

skyblue, not i jek ark, i told him, who ask u go hit the wall, the wall hit u back lor!! so must sayang him then beat the wall and tell him mummy revenge for u....

qsg, the cup only for drinking water, not sure can use for drink milk or not. but i know one mummy here does it ...

soya, v.time i late, so pai say, next time u chop plc for me hor.

soyabean,
Dat's the outlet in changi airport.

lyn,
wahahaaha, i realsise we both quite similar leh...i oso hit the wall n sayang the part where he was hurt. Then tell him mummy beaat beat the wall okie, then u no pain pain liao. Siao rite? :p

haha... skyblue...
we oso do dat when edi fell from the bed... we will hit the floor.... but hor, he will cry even harder cos he thot we are being fierce to him... hehe... :p

skyblue, soya...not xiao leh, no other choice to pacify a wailing bb!! when i hit the floor to "revenge" him i also ask him to join in
happy.gif

lyn, i had lunch with fattening chocolate cake just now ,i just had another piece of chocolate cake again bec someone's birthday
sad.gif
dun think need dinner tonite liao.

If those training cups are used for water only then how we know when we should stop using teats for milk?When you intend to stop?Eureka, any input?

Giggler
Let us know wat Vane picks up can
BTW, I understand dat u need to get the same color for all items so dat bb doesn't pick the item bcoz the color attracts her
Step on ang gu kueh. Dat's the 1st time I heard of. Wat does it signify?
Since your mum v traditional, then she know wat r the items n wat they signify. Ask her then share here can

Skyblue
Chen Chen doesn't knock agst the wall but table coz he likes to climb to the table n stand up so pop there it goes knock on his head n wa wa wa cries loud loud wif little ba lu gu
When Chen Chen cruise agst the wall he leans agst it n cruise
Hey dat chair is so cute, can clamp onto the table
Kieran is so big liao. Handsome boi

Sanrio
I thot u wanna say bye bye to your boss n b a sahm
I dunno if the "red ring" fm sitting on fanciful potty is same as cheap cheap potty or not. My mum wz the one who tried on Chen Chen. The fanciful potty adds on to Chen Chen's collection of toys n bites
rofl.gif

Brenda
Chen Chen is active n happy as usual. Last 9, he wz playing wif my hubby when my hubby came home. Who knows < 10min he zzzz My hubby wanna wake him up, called him. U know wat he did?? He twisted n turned his wrist (your favorite trick) in his sleep. All of us laughed
Is Jerome still drooling "heavily"?
White or black vinegar to treat stingray bite?

Hazey
Tyra's hair is v thick.

Lyn
Chen Chen doesn't wanna sit in his stroller. He sits only if we push him ard. If not he stand on the stroller! Sometimes put him in the stroller when he fell asleep outside
Your parents v cartoon
rofl.gif
Jerald zest up their life. Gd for them n Jerald
Ya we were dancing wif our bb going rd n thru scarf. I can't view the clip leh
Our woodblock engineers hav the same past time. My woodblock engineer will say kai kai agn, where u wanna go? Never ask him to suggest. He tells u zz @ home. My mom jokingly said if he is still single, he is sleeping @ home tis time. Even my mom knows his boring pattern

Giggler &amp; B2B3M4,
Yeah, they have swimming lessons at suntec on weekends. So, am bringing ethan for the class for trial this weekend. Will let u ladies know after it all. The coaching group is called aquaducks.

Regarding the toys for rental, they have just added a see-saw into their rental. Same price... now $130 for 7 items for 6 hours (not 4 hours).

The items are Little Tikes table and benches (suitable for 4 children ages 1 1/2 to 6 yrs), Little Tikes one-seater jeep, Little Tikes see-saw (suitable for 2 children ages 3 to 6 yrs), Little Tikes mini car cum walker (Suitable for children from 10 mths old, Little Tikes rocking horse, Little Tikes mini slide and Step 2 kitchen set with microwave oven and sound effects for stove.

Have attached the web-site for you again. Are u interested to rent for your chalet?
http://www.grefio.com.sg/Balloons/PartyEquipment/PartyEquipment.htm

Sanrio, Ash sooooo cute!!!
Hazey, Tyra sooooo pretty!! and very ladylike.

Brendali, wow... ur hb gd... can remember me and ethan? That pic was when ethan was 2 months old only.

qsg, *haiz* i only managed to squeeze into my prepreg pants!! if i dun control my ice cream n chocolate - then i really b'come ms piggy!! actually very tempt to try that chocolate u were hving just now :p but must ctrl cos the cookies i kept in office are cadbury cookies/time out
happy.gif

shook, chen so clever to lean against the wall!! mine enjoy blah blah blah to the wall?!?!? chen stand in the stroller?? danger leh!! now my pram is only a bed for him to sleep outside, but most of the time it's like a trolley for my diaper bag
sad.gif
at times, he behave like a NB, want to be cuddle to sleep!!
v.xian rite - u r in mood to go out then the other hand "where u want to go" dampen everything liao. followed by "parking v.difficult there leh", "very croweded leh".....feel like knocking him out with a hammer!!!

Eureka, Soyabean
I used to like Andy Lau. Think he still looks super good.

Lyn
Oops... I gave Ally orange before. Also let her drink orange juice and grapefruit juice (florida natural type but diluted with water)

Mommies
Having a headache with Ally now. She seems to have gotten sick of eating porridge even though she's recently got dried scallops cooked in her porridge and we usually change the ingredients. Got leek, broccoli, cauliflower, fish, chicken, pork, beef, cai sim, sio pai chye etc. But still refuse to eat. Just tried the alphabet macaroni on Sun and she ate happily so now 1 meal will be macaroni. She gets a good variety for breakfast as well ... pumpkin, potato, sweet potato, mixed with peas, tofu with egg etc and sometimes cereal. Dunno why she suddenly dun wan porridge. Very delicious leh. Sometimes nicer than our food.

B2
Ally also kicked up a fuss last nite and woke up at 1230, 130, 220 - 330, 4 plus, 530, 630. After she managed to sleep at abt 330am, decided to co-sleep with her but she still continued to wake up and cry. Super panda-eye today and was late for my corporate conference. So pai seh...walk in when CEO just started his speech. Hope she's better today. Told hubby that his turn to look after if she fusses again tonite but I know it's be back to me again coz she'll scream non-stop when he carries her in such a mood.

absolut, i'm not saying that giving orange to our kids is wrong. but personally, i refrain jerald frm taking till later. u know how our mummies prevent us frm taking chicken/orange when we hd a cough.
well, ur gal sure know how to hv good food!! her menu looks impressive!! guess she just trying out different taste for fun lah - c, she enjoys macaroni now!

Lyn

Yah lor... sometime think her porridge so delicious, I super gian to eat it. That's why there was one weekend I asked my helper to cook porridge after tasting Ally's porridge but hers was definitely nicer. More tasty and soft.

Think my mom tried mee tai bak for her today. Will go back and see how she fared. Also gonna give her potato with cheese soon. Should be delicious.

absolut, i've started jerald on potato, mashed, boiled, steam...but u goto b careful when the potato is hot. kraft cheese - he spat it out!!

hazey
tyra has v beautiful eyes.

soyabean
wah ...edi is such a sexy pose leh ...

brenda
Jana also keep sipping water when she first master drinking from straw, now ok already.

emily
tks for the recommendation, i'm quite tempted to rent the toys for Jana's birthday party, but dunno can all the toys fit into the function room or not. should be getting the balloons too
happy.gif

absolute
Jana also eat porridge until sian, so instead of cooking the fish n veg in the porridge, we cook plain porridge and then the meat/veg separately, like adults eating rice with dishes. for veg, we lightly stir fry in low-salt butter, fish can be baked in toaster. Her favourite is baked fish with orange juice and cheese. sometimes she gets to eat noodle as well, she loves nooldes, esp those ee fu noodles in restaurant
happy.gif

Lyn
Ya man dangerous to stand in stroller. Dat's y we seldom put him in stroller. Rather carry him
My hubby won't complain parking difficult. He like Cinderalla, after 9:30pm v late liao, still dun wanna go home arh, go home sui jiao

Absolut
U need to get your hubby or helper to help look after Ally @ 9. @ your stage now, u shld not tired yourself out
Ally's food sounds finger linking gd. U may like to cook a big pot of porridge so dat whole family can eat. My mum did dat once

Shook
Thanks for your concern. I know I shouldn't carry her too much at my stage but I dun really want my helper to look after her at nite coz need her to be alert in the day and dun want to lose bond with Ally coz she sleeps in our room. Trying to get hubby to help but Ally screams, arches her back and wiggles her way out of his hands when she's cranky. She didn't even allow him to carry her at all this evening. Dunno why suddenly like that. She's usually fine except if we just came back coz she wants me to carry or if she's cranky.

May need to harden my heart and let her scream away if she continues to fuss at nite. Hopefully she'll sleep thru tonite so I can sleep also.

Back