(2004/04) April Mummy

Hi Mummies,
It's APRIL! Happy 4th birthday to all the April children!

Ling,
Happy birthday to JJ!

Cutecute,
Happy belated birthday to JH.
Btw, have you settled JX's and JH's school? Is JX in PAP this year?

Maple,

Thank....It has been a long long time since we last spoken or post in the thread... think all mummies are pretty busy. So are u planning for no 2 since ur gal so big.... hee hee

To all little boys & girls, you are all turning 4 this mth. Happy birthday.

Hi Mummies,

It has been very very quiet in our thread. Remember we once said wanting to meet up or even celebrating our kid's birthday together but now it is 4th year and we yet to meet up....

Think we should liven our thread and come out with some outings....

Hi Mummies,

Ya is very quiet in this thread, when is the last meet up huh...I never join before so if there is any pls let me know.

Happy Birthday to all the little ones.

Hi Ling, CutieZayn,

I'm keen to meet up too. There's hasn't been a meet up in this thread for a loooong time. Would you gals like to organise one?

Ok, I try.

Hmm... how abt 1 May (Thur) or 3 May (Sat)? Are u mummies available on either of the above dates?

Any suggestions on where to meet up? How abt Ikea Tampines or Disney Naturally @ Anchorpoint? If you girls have any other suggestions, do let us know.

Timing : to be confirm

Happy Birthday or belated Birthday to all April babies.

Wah, Maple, you arrange the meet-up place so far, you going to send us to and fro is it? Kekeke. Kidding.

Think you place us on KIV list as Ryan has not recover yet and do not wish for him to spread the virus around.

In response to the school thread, my boy does update us on what he does in school, his friends name and change of teacher etc. Maybe coz' he is a chaterboz. LOL.

Have not send him for chickenpox vaccine. IN fact, he even missed his 3 yrs old assessment as he have been falling sick so often since he started school. Intend to send him for flu vaccine once he recover from all his sickness completely though as he is very prone to cold and cough.

Will try to check in here whenever I can as been really busy and stress.

TC all of you.
happy.gif

hee hee

Go east coast or sentosa to play sand...

Been crazy abt sand castle....

Went to East Coast yesterday to build sand castle.. So fun.. but now so tanned....

Hi hi ..

Happy (belated) Birthday to all April boys & gals.

hi Maple ..
Thanks for organising the outing for our April boys and gals..
When i search through our my old photos, i saw some photos taken during our last outing.. wow that's was like 2 yrs ago..

Really looking forward to meet all of you again.

1 May 2008

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan

3 May 2008

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan

Hi all April Mum,
thx Maple for informing me to come into the thread again. really has been a long long time!

Happy Birthday to all the little ones
happy.gif

so fast 4 years alr. the last time we were still talking about what to cook for them, which sch they were going to, sleeping patterns etc etc... ha ha... so are we more experience as mummies now???
happy.gif

i'm very busy looking after my 2 kids. previously at the beginning of the yr, my 2 boys took turn to nap. so i ahrdly had time to do anything. when 1 wakes up, the other sleep!!! so i'm on duty the moment i wake up till nite when they sleep.
thankfully, they are napping at the same time now. so got a little more time to do my things. Big En just turn 4 y'day. Small En is 1.5 yrs.
for those considering to have no 2, it's fun watching the 2 kids play together. basically, they entertain each other, so i just sit there and laugh with them. of coz it's tough looking after 2 young kids. but ok lah, they will grow up in a few yrs time!!!

hopefully can meet up with all of u. how abt viviocity?

May 2008

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(3) Home, Big En, Small En, hb (prefer am)

3 May 2008

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(4) Cutiezayn, hb, Z & Z

3 May 2008

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(3) Cutiezayn, Hb, Z & Z (only PM)

Maple, thank you for organising. Just let me know when and where. I think somewhere near central will be easier for everyone. Good idea for sand play hehe...

Hi Mummies,

Thanks all for responsing.

Date : Since more pp are able to make it on 1 May, shall we settle for 1 May?

Venue : I'll vote for Vivocity. It's central, and easily accessible via MRT.
Can I request not to go for sand play this time round? Heehee cos hb said he'll bring G for sand play on 2 May (hope he keeps his promise), and I dun feel like going for sand play on 2 consecutive days. :p Can we KIV sand play for the next gathering? However, if most mummies vote for sand play, I'll go with the majority.

Timing : Is morning ok for all? Any suggestion on the time to meet?

Date : 1 May
Venue : Vivocity or sand play
Time : To be confirm
Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ - vote sand play?
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(3) Home, Big En, Small En, hb (prefer am) - vote vivocity?
(4) Cutiezayn, hb, Z & Z - vote sand play?
(5) Maple & G - vote vivocity

Angel,
How is Ryan? Is he feeling better?

Hi Mummies,

Thanks all for responsing.

Date : Since more pp are able to make it on 1 May, shall we settle for 1 May?

Venue : I'll vote for Vivocity. It's central, and easily accessible via MRT.
Can I request not to go for sand play this time round? Heehee cos hb said he'll bring G for sand play on 2 May (hope he keeps his promise), and I dun feel like going for sand play on 2 consecutive days. :p Can we KIV sand play for the next gathering? However, if most mummies vote for sand play, I'll go with the majority.

Timing : Is morning ok for all? Any suggestion on the time to meet?

Venue : Vivocity
Time : To be confirmed
Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ - vote vivocity
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(3) Home, Big En, Small En, hb (prefer am) - vote vivocity?
(4) Cutiezayn, hb, Z & Z - vote sand play?
(5) Maple & G - vote vivocity

Hi, I am fine with vivo city. But I would prefer in the afternoon abt 2pm. As JJ n me are not morning person... haha...

Hee...I second Maple to KIV sand play as I have something to confess, my son is a aircon baby and super scared of dirt as the last time I brought him to the beach and try to bury his feet under the sand, he almost cried coz the sand is so "dirty". LOL.

But I guess if he recovers by then, I will go along with the majority's suggestions. Meanwhile, hubby, Ryan and I will still on the KIV list. I woul prefer late morning to early pm too as mid afternon is usually his nap-time.

Time : To be confirmed

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb & JJ (prefer pm)
(2) aloeapple, ryan (ok with both am or pm)
(4) Cutiezayn, hb, Z & Z
(5) Maple & G (prefer am)

KIV
(1) Angel & family

Cutiezayn, do u prefer am or pm?

Ling, can try to make it in the morning? Maybe late morning?

To all mummies: Is late morning ok with all? say ard 11am?

1376259.jpg

Hi mummies, I finally know how to download picture in the thread.

This picture is taken in Jan when we went Guangzhou.

<font color="red">Date : 1 May
Time : 11am
</font>

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb &amp; JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(3) Home, Big En, Small En, hb
(4) Cutiezayn, hb, Z &amp; Z
(5) Maple &amp; G

Ok with the above?

Time : 11 am
Venue : Vivocity (meet at the playgroud area at level 2)

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb &amp; JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(5) Maple &amp; G

KIV
(1) Angel &amp; family

Ling, thanks for making the adjustment for our meet up time.

Maple,

Is the playground, the open air area where there is water play? If so, do you gals want to reconsider change of meeting place as now there is the rise of HFMD, not very safe to play in those places. Or we can meet at outside Marche, have lunch there and then maybe proceed to some other places nearby and play? Just a suggestion.

Btw, have you contacted Raindrops and asked if she will be joining us? Have not seen her online lately.

Venue : Vivocity (meet at the playgroud area at level 2)

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb &amp; JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(5) Maple &amp; G
(6) Angel13,hubby and R.

Angel,
I'm ok with Marche. Marche is on level 3, right? Can you help to find out whether Marche take reservations?

Will contact Raindrops later.

Mummies,
Do take note of the change in meet up place.

Venue : <font color="ff0000">Vivocity - Marche</font>

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb &amp; JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(5) Maple &amp; G
(6) Angel13,hubby and R.

Maple,

Will try to find out and make reservations but I need to have a rough estimates of how many adults and kids will be going asap soon as 1st May is public holiday so might need to try and make reservation early else maybe one of us can go down early and reserve tables.

Venue : Vivocity - Marche

Attendance:
(1) slquek, hb &amp; JJ
(2) aloeapple, ryan
(5) Maple &amp; G
(6) Angel13,hubby and R.
(7) Raindrops &amp; C

See all of you on Thursday!

CutieZayn,
Would you like to email me your hp no.? (just in case we couldn't find you that day)
My email address is [email protected]

Hi mummies, nice tat we hv meet up today.. now i can put the face on all the nic. Was telling Maple, i dun know all ur names and hp no.

My email address: [email protected]

Auntie Raindrops, thank you for the gift....

Hi, forget something again. Which mummy forgot to bring her white car back, is with me ok. Can meet me to collect it back. Let me know...

Hi Mummies,

Nice meeting and chit chatting with all of you yesterday. Both G and I have enjoyed ourselves. Btw, I've email the photos to all of u.

Ling,
JJ is a very handsome and charming boy. Next time sure can 'mi' a lot of girls. heehee...

Aloe,
I was looking at Ryan's photos taken at the previous gathering this morning. Realised that he still look the same, in terms of features and hairstyle.

hi Mummies,
Nice meeting all of u.

Maple, thanks for the photos
agreed with u tat JJ is vy handsome.. heehee

Hi All,

Nice meeting up with all of you. Sorry was unable to socialized much as my boy is quite anti-social...lol...

Thank you very much..

We shall meet up more often so tat the kids know each other well and can mingle together...

Next outing we shall have a bbq or dinner.

Boy.....I think the gathering is a success with so many mummies attending.Cherish had so much fun.She was chanting to play with all the friends the next day until I had to remind her that Friday is school day.Haha....

Looking fwd to next gathering.Hopefully Ann will bring 2 Vs,Austin &amp; mei mei can come,and I will bring Celeste next time.Mmmmm......Did I miss out anyone?

Hi all,
thx Maple for organising this outing. Nice meeting all of u
happy.gif

Rain_drops,
thx for the presents. my boys like them very much!

Back