1 year birthday Celebration

i engaged fostre for my son's 1st birthday yesterday.. was worried that the food was not enuf, so catered for 40 pax for 40 adults and 20 kids.. in the end, got lots of leftovers

feedback was basically quite good.. we catererd for $12/pax package (higher end for asian buffet) and pple thot it was $20/pax stuff..

Hello everyone,

Anyone has sesame street figurines for sale? I need it for my girl's birthday on 4th week of Dec.

pls pm me asap. Thanks

Hi Happykids

I'm considering to engage Fostre for my gal's 1st bday in Jan09. Did you order the Asian Buffet? Care to share what dishes you ve chosen? Thanks in advance.

Hi Manuka,
these are the items that i ordered:

APPETIZER
1.Thai Marinated Cliff Scallop with Sweet Citrus Dressing
HOT ENTRÉE
2.Yong Chow Fried Rice
3.Hong Kong Fried Egg Noodle
4.Braised Broccoli with Assorted Mushroom
5.Har Jong Kai (Shrimp Paste Chicken)
6.Sweet & Sour Fish
7.Fried Prawns with Garlic and Chilli (De-Shelled)
8.Chicken Siew Mai
DESSERT
9.Almond Beancurd with Longan
10.Assorted Nonya Kueh
COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGE
11.Fruit Punch Cordial

hi, i have this for sale.
Mickey mouse clubhouse centerpiece

Used once. Willing to let go at $5
http://www.celebrateexpress.com/celebration/pages/products/Product_BD.aspx?sku=E2267

PM me if interested.
2036806.jpg

hi mummies,
can advice which website can i get the party theme supplies?

i tried to order from celebrate express but they dont ship to sg leh
sad.gif

Hi mummies,

I guess there'll be many going for Mickey Mouse theme since our 2008 babies are born in the year of rat? I know many cake shops dont make Mickey cakes due to licensing. I wonder if they can make a 2-tier cake looking like this and we provide the cake toppers/ figurines?

2164215.jpg

Cant seem to find Mickey figurines locally. Still thinking whether to get them from overseas
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2160583.html?1234717480

<font color="0000ff">hiz berries tan...i am not sure if e cake shops r able to cater to wat u want...maybe u can try ecreative or some other recemmendations by e other mummies in here...?? i personally ve used cupcakedivinity for my ds 1 yr old bdae held last mth...she's very creative n her cakes taste wonderful too....as for toppers...she has her own stock for different themes n thus u need not headache over it but if u really wish to use ur own which u may find more beautiful den wat she's providing...she's able to accomodate to ur request too....

as for where to buy e toppers....personally feel tt overseas ve more varieties....bought my ds's bdae decors overseas too...u can try allaboard...i got all my stuff from there....
happy.gif

hope my post helps....happy planning to all mummies out there...!! *winks*</font>

For those who wanna use pooh, princess or cars for their cake. You can try to buy them from cocoa tree. They have 1 booth at Jurong point level 2 as well as Bt Panjang plaza. Its selling at 2 for $8. Here's the toppers
2278289.jpg
2278290.jpg
2278291.jpg

any one has barney cake toppers to sell? or know where i can get them...seems like not many choices for barney. Pls PM me if you hv.

hi,

may i know whose cupcakes are the nicest?

i want to give them for my kids birthday and they are only 3 yrs old.

so i want sth not sweet and nice.
is cupcake momma ok? or others is better?

tulip3

have u tried their cake before? i will be ordering cake n cupcake fr them so wld like to know the feedback.

thanks

yes ordered the box for my baby's 1st month. And cupcakes too. Cakes are ordinary. I really like the cupcakes. Although one of my friend did comment cupcakes sweet..others feedback nice &amp; yummy.

Hi 2008mum,

The cake that u saw is not my cake, mine will be collecting in July 2009 but also something similar to the one i showed u, Shape Number 1 Mickey cake for boy but different designs. I pay S$165 due to some add on designs and flavour of cake.

Hi,

thanks!! As mentioned above this thread, i got it from http://aimummy.blogspot.com, but need to be careful with it size, as her cake is not go by weight but pan size. i got mine miscommunicated with aimummy so end up she made a small cake for 20 servings only when i had 50 guests. Luckily i had other thing like agar-agar to avoid insufficient sharing.Overall quite satisfied with the outcome..Although the taste is not the best among all the cakes i tried before but not bad too, the design is definately what i want.hehe...

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for pre-loved Winnie the Pooh cake toppers and figurines...please PM me if you have any to let go cheaply. Thank you!

Hi I am planning to have Winnie the Pooh theme for my boy's 1st birhday. Any recommendation for 3D cakes? and where can I get pooh figurine for the cake?

ladies,
I'm looking for Mickey &amp; friends figurines urgently. Need them before 1st Nov. PM me if you have. tks!
happy.gif

Back