再生就有

Hi

How would the mummies out there feel when your hubby replied you this?

My baby fell on her head yesterday...The fell is due to the fact that my hubby said he want to train her to stand. I saw it before and told him not to as she still havent sit steadily and cant even crawl forward yet.

The way he train is: he will let her stand and hands off....his hands are not even at her sides to standby in case she fell.

Yesterday it happened. Scolded him n he refuted it for her own good and it was an accident. I was so angry and told him off that it took me great effort to bear her n what if something happen to her and he replied 再生就有.

How would you feel......

I never know he could said this as we went through a lot before we can have this baby....

Hi,
Is this your first baby? You may need to be more sensitive if you have been putting more attention to your baby and ignoring him.

What I like to share is from 2 persons to 3 persons, it usually take us quite awhile to adjust to, and been a mother in nature, we tends to divert our focus to child after giving birth. Our husband may feel neglected and try to do something to attract your attention, or say some irresponisble words to make you angry and sad.

While he is not right to say that, try to understand why he is doing and saying these words.

Having experienced problem myself, went through the darkest day and walk out from it, I always counselling my other married friend: Every married couples face the same problems after married. It is just a matter of how long we take to adjust, adapt and accept 2 different species (man and woman) from different planets (Mars & Venus) to live together. Some couples understand and adapt immediately, some took a long long time, some never understand (divorce).

So, don't get dismay or give up, man needs our love and encouragement. Try to talk in a different tone, and I am sure he will not give you such a nasty remark and will help you willingly.

If you have not read any marriage counselling book, I recommend you to read "Man from Mars and Woman from Venus", spousiconomics (hope I spelled correctly)- both can be found from library. Another friend recommend me "The 5 love languages". I am reading it now.

We always make a mistake expecting our spouse to change, but this will not work to give happy marriage. It is usually when we ourselves change our expectation, our relationship get better. TRust me, go read up more books to understand man behavior and you can "change the prospective" of your hubby too. : )

Never give up, Good luck!

Back