2016/07 July babies

@sarah share with u some photo I got for Mickey theme, can be yellow red black or blue and yellow haha
907176c64a97fe1ad16761f89472bd53.jpg
54110c007a91d28bfb002ae9f01cf155.jpg

Now I must redo homework for new theme - safari zoo.

Wah so fast think abt 1st yr? I'm still preparing my 2 elder princesses birthday which fall on April haha

If given a choice, I also like to keep it simple and have a small celebration with family only ;)

But that time I threw a 1st birthday party for my no.1, so no.2 will also need to have it or else when she grows up, she will complain why we are so unfair to her...haha

If given a choice, I also like to keep it simple and have a small celebration with family only ;)

But that time I threw a 1st birthday party for my no.1, so no.2 will also need to have it or else when she grows up, she will complain why we are so unfair to her...haha

Maybe a small one :) I'm doing at home, so it's just family and some really close friends.

Emk jr very sick leh ...Monday coughing and running nose, last night suddenly got high fever 38.9 and ear infection too... reach to kkh at 10pm and reach home 1am Liao at kkh he temperature drop to 37.2 so don't need to stay for observation but this morning shoot up to 38. His nose mucus become very thick and greenish, auto flow down from his nose. Sigh luckily weekend is around the corner

Emk jr very sick leh ...Monday coughing and running nose, last night suddenly got high fever 38.9 and ear infection too... reach to kkh at 10pm and reach home 1am Liao at kkh he temperature drop to 37.2 so don't need to stay for observation but this morning shoot up to 38. His nose mucus become very thick and greenish, auto flow down from his nose. Sigh luckily weekend is around the corner

Please take care of yourself too! Don't worry too much as well! JIAYOU!

Oh dear, please do take care of yourself. Hope emk jr will recover soon

Friday morning 2:30am hit 39degree, and remain as 38 during the day. Mucus still green and thick. Now drop to 37.1 hopefully can remain and don't go up again. Doctor give antibiotics and fever should come down in 3 days if tmr morning still 38 degree have to go back kkh do blood test Liao .. haha last two weeks his daddy very sick and recover on Sunday then Monday emk jr sick already, likely got the virus from his daddy.

Thanks all, I will jia you :) feel so heart pain... take months to gain weight and its take days to drop .. emk jr drop from 9.2kg to 8.5kg now

My gal hasn't even hit 8kg haa.

Yeah he'll be himself again in no time.

Today finally packed her clothes to be passed down to the next baby. Oh she was so tiny then!

@tuna. Haaa not yet not yet. What I meant is pass down to next baby as in my friend's baby whom is 2mo now. Seriously so busy with baby and work where got time to make baby....

To add on, those smaller toys that she can put in her mouth I sterilize them in uv sterilizer after washing with baby cleanser.
Hi Redvel, I chanced upon your comment while researching on UV sterilizers. Could you share which UV sterilizer are you using and what's your review?
Thank you in advance.

Temperature remain at 37-37.4 degree, I think should be fine, Never bring him to kkh for blood test.

Good to hear that.. seems like really gotten the virus from his daddy.. I think with antibiotics should be fine. Let emk jr take his medicine on time and hopefully he will recover real soon

Good to hear that.. seems like really gotten the virus from his daddy.. I think with antibiotics should be fine. Let emk jr take his medicine on time and hopefully he will recover real soon

Thanks verluv, sigh so young have to take so many medicine. Last night he suddenly woke up at 2am because the mucus backflow into his throat, he cough so hard and get cranky and use both hand to hit my chest, aiyo nothing I can do only can pat pat on his back.

Hi Redvel, I chanced upon your comment while researching on UV sterilizers. Could you share which UV sterilizer are you using and what's your review?
Thank you in advance.

Hi.

I've two. Hanil and Haenim. Got two homes so need 2 sets. The Hanil is not latest version I think. Haenim is 3rd generation. I personally prefer Haenim because it seems bigger. But maybe because it is the later version. And the whole process takes 30mins compared to Hanil which is 45min I think.

Haenim comes with Bluetooth which means you can control with your handphone. But it's redundant la. Why control it with handphone haha?

This is a pic of Hanil for your reference. For both models, I seriously only operate them on one "auto" button. The rest of functions never touch.

192a0467d6e8da0faf9068f91ec6c8b4.jpg

@emk glad to hear junior is feeling better! These few days you must be very tired. Remember to take a rest whenever possible. Jiayou!

Thanks all, emk no more fever.. running nose n coughing still there.
Last night i saw emkjr stand by himself for few sec before fall on his butt :)
A sign of walking soon?

Back to birthday planning topic m, any order birthday cake? One tier or two tier? From which baker ?

Thanks all, emk no more fever.. running nose n coughing still there.
Last night i saw emkjr stand by himself for few sec before fall on his butt :)
A sign of walking soon?

Definitely! He is already walking around so steadily! Great job!

Back to birthday planning topic m, any order birthday cake? One tier or two tier? From which baker ?

I ordered a 2-tier cake, from The Oven Mitts. My sister know the baker and she has flavors that I love~ :p

Macaroons, cupcakes also from her :)

Will be ordering some mini bites from Edith Patisserie also, tried before not bad as well :)

Ya la Jin bo eng with emkjr, everything in the house which can move he will push and walk around the living room, his hair chair, dinning chair, rocky chair etc etc now got chance he will climb up the sofa. Before I go kitchen, he sit at playmat, when I come out .. he sit on the sofa ... very fast.

I ordered a 2-tier cake, from The Oven Mitts. My sister know the baker and she has flavors that I love~ :p

Macaroons, cupcakes also from her :)

Will be ordering some mini bites from Edith Patisserie also, tried before not bad as well :)

Your is fondant or cream cake ?

Hi.

I've two. Hanil and Haenim. Got two homes so need 2 sets. The Hanil is not latest version I think. Haenim is 3rd generation. I personally prefer Haenim because it seems bigger. But maybe because it is the later version. And the whole process takes 30mins compared to Hanil which is 45min I think.

Haenim comes with Bluetooth which means you can control with your handphone. But it's redundant la. Why control it with handphone haha?

This is a pic of Hanil for your reference. For both models, I seriously only operate them on one "auto" button. The rest of functions never touch.

192a0467d6e8da0faf9068f91ec6c8b4.jpg
Thanks for your reply! I was a little apprehensive of the Haenim brand as I read from another mummy's post that the manufacturer not very legit or something (can't remember exactly). In terms of sterilizing and drying both works equally well?

Cream cake, fondant cake is too sweet to eat, just for photos only. Want something healthier so didn't order those cakes :)

Ya lo I also like cream cake leh but scare it will melt under air condition environment as the restaurant fridge can't keep two tier cake. No choice lo have to take fondant.

Thanks for your reply! I was a little apprehensive of the Haenim brand as I read from another mummy's post that the manufacturer not very legit or something (can't remember exactly). In terms of sterilizing and drying both works equally well?
Welcome.

Didn't read up much about these two brands but my friends were using Haenim so I started first one with that. Both work well so far. My gal never laosai or anything leh.

Last night i was sitting on playmat with my kneel cap fold up, emkjr crawl over and pull my kneel to stand, then he release both hand from my kneel and put them behind his head and give me cheeky smile. Buay tahan, he master new skill to stand without support then keep practice on it haha

My gal's turn to have fever. Was at kkh early morn yesterday. Two nights ago hit 38.9. Her fever comes n go so far. Woke up almost every hr last night.

Asked doc is it teething related and she says shouldn't be. Likely viral fever which is part of baby developing immunity.

They stick a urine pouch to try to catch some pee to hope to eliminate baby UTI but failed. Dropped off. How to properly catch some urine sample? Supposed to bring it back to KKH to let them do a test.

But I doubt UTI as she doesn't seem to be bothered by it if there is.

My gal's turn to have fever. Was at kkh early morn yesterday. Two nights ago hit 38.9. Her fever comes n go so far. Woke up almost every hr last night.

Asked doc is it teething related and she says shouldn't be. Likely viral fever which is part of baby developing immunity.

They stick a urine pouch to try to catch some pee to hope to eliminate baby UTI but failed. Dropped off. How to properly catch some urine sample? Supposed to bring it back to KKH to let them do a test.

But I doubt UTI as she doesn't seem to be bothered by it if there is.
Oh dear gws redvel Jr! How is she today? I was told to catch her urine sample also when she had bad bloated tummy and they say let her go diaper less and stare at her until she pee. That was when she was less than 3mth old and immobile, now I think impossible man...

They usually want urine sample to rule out UTI for frequent recurring fevers....Less intrusive than blood sample I guess.

Thanks all. Her fever still comes and go today. Let her go naked a few hrs today. And she broke out into sweat a few times which is a good thing for her fever.

I think it's gonna be a long night again tonight.

@redvel jia you!!! Hard time .. I been through. The Doctor never ask to do UTI for emkjr, can't give advise on how to catch urine sample.

Back