2016/07 July babies

Sigh I think emk jr got a mature face, today got called kor kor again by a baby girl who is older than him. The baby girl grand ma said ' u see the kor kor sit over there.' Then I asked the ah ma how many months is she ? She said 9 months. Then I said ' oh my boy coming to 8 months, is Di Di ' the baby girl family all turn around and look at emk jr and give that shocking face.

Recently emk jr can walk with the push walker quite well, and he love to whole on the tv console and walk.

@emk don't think it as mature~ you should think that it's because baby is growing up well and healthily. Actually sometimes also got people misunderstand Ian as big kor kor. I will just tell them he's only XX month, but eats and sleeps well that's why can grow up well :) :D

Hi, haven't comw to this forum recently cos i have been busy with work & also kids falling sick one after another

@emk, its good that emk jr is growing up well. For me, everywhere i go, people will comment my girl is small in size...haha.

Hello ladies.

My gal is also petite size like mummy n daddy.

Her intake has reduced lately. But still happy n active and crawling a lot. Finally ordered a fence up playpen. Cannot keep an eye on her all the time when I'm alone with her.

@Evafantasy how's your LO doing at IFC so far?

Thanks to all mummies, the credit goes to my mum who really take good care of emk jr. Haha he can take 3 hours nap at her place and only 1 hour at my house. Don't know why like that haha tmr I going to visit ifc, maybe have to send emk jr to ifc if it's good la coz now emk jr will go grab my nephew fav toy and we afraid my nephew will accidentally push or hit on emk jr
@tuna I found a good deal on pant diaper, goon made in Thailand version 4x48 pcs L size cost $50. Good for day time.

Talking about naps.. my gal doesn't sleep long at all so I guess the saying is true that baby doesn't sleep long means can't grow bui bui.

Emk what's your Mom's secret weapon?

Sometimes I feel bad for sending her to IFC. But at the same time face baby 24/7 I also will lose it. Right now, I can still be at Starbucks for a 2hrs lunch break.

But got ahma brand porridge and love is very lucky de!

Don't think is the face. Usually they judge by the size of baby.

Emk jr eat ah Ma brand porridge mah. Grow up fit and tall.

Mine also stagnant weight hahaha but growing in length.

Talking about naps.. my gal doesn't sleep long at all so I guess the saying is true that baby doesn't sleep long means can't grow bui bui.

Sometimes I feel bad for sending her to IFC. But at the same time face baby 24/7 I also will lose it. Right now, I can still be at Starbucks for a 2hrs lunch break.

My girl is thin (by weight). Not sleeping a lot in the day and at night too. Kns! Every night sleeping is a battle. Hahaha

I also cannot 24/7 my Daughter. I lost substantial weight when I was on leave and alone with her. My precious Me-Time when at work.

Hello ladies.

My gal is also petite size like mummy n daddy.

Her intake has reduced lately. But still happy n active and crawling a lot. Finally ordered a fence up playpen. Cannot keep an eye on her all the time when I'm alone with her.

@Evafantasy how's your LO doing at IFC so far?

She is there for 1mth already and got running nose on her 2wk in ifc. But recovered. She seems to know the what time I will go pick her up from school so fr 5pm onwards she starts to be abit fussy and wants people to carried her.

She is now 4mths and 1 wk but her weight is only 5.97kg. Her daddy and Grandma say she go sch and lost weight. But her milk intake in very 3hrs so dunno should I increase her amount.

Seems like she doesn't like to go sch cos she become very quiet when leave the hse.

Back to work so quite tiring.

My girl is thin (by weight). Not sleeping a lot in the day and at night too. Kns! Every night sleeping is a battle. Hahaha

I also cannot 24/7 my Daughter. I lost substantial weight when I was on leave and alone with her. My precious Me-Time when at work.

Even now I'm still lighter than pre preg. I haven't got back to be like the past! Actually when I'm home from work, I'm very busy with her. No helper at home but at least got fil to play with her while I prep to clean and change and feed and read to her. All these within 2hrs window span. When she finally sleeps, I can finally have dinner and do my own laundry and other me time stuff.

I was just telling hubby this morning...I almost forgot how life routine was before having our gal.

She is there for 1mth already and got running nose on her 2wk in ifc. But recovered. She seems to know the what time I will go pick her up from school so fr 5pm onwards she starts to be abit fussy and wants people to carried her.

She is now 4mths and 1 wk but her weight is only 5.97kg. Her daddy and Grandma say she go sch and lost weight. But her milk intake in very 3hrs so dunno should I increase her amount.

Seems like she doesn't like to go sch cos she become very quiet when leave the hse.

Back to work so quite tiring.

Mine also caught the runny nose on second week. Actually till now, she still has it on n off.

You can ask school to try to increase milk for a day or two. If she doesn't take it then resume lor. Mine from 170ml a month ago now having milk strike and has 100-150ml instead each time. I asked the senior Teachers there and they say some point babies will go on milk strike.

She is happy when out of the house every morning. Walk to school is always exciting for her especially when daddy let her ride on his shoulders. When I pick her from school she doesn't look that excited leh. Haha. Always 东张西望at things around her. Sometimes I wonder I worry for her while at work is 多余的。

We all will tune into the routine. I'm surprised myself I no longer feel a need for nap. Beginning when returned to work by 2-3pm Z-Monster sure visit.

Work is quite hectic this few weeks, always gotta work late. By the time I'm home, almost 8+. So not much time with baby. At least get to carry him back home and wipe him down before he sleeps.

The only time i get to play awhile with him now is in the morning when he wakes at 7am. ;) Which also means i will be late for work~~

Me time is so precious nowadays too...

When I read all yr post on all of yrs bb progress so happy for u all. Like so fast they grow up. I just tried increase her amt to 130ml and she only finish 2 bottles. Guess I think I will remain at 120ml first. Cos she is still on BM.

I am using this oil "minyak telon oil" cos my bb tummy skin too sensitive to Ru yi oil that cause her skin to become red and harsh. Then the oil does help to cure my bb running nose.

Mine now can flip and trying to learn to crawl. Still cannot sit up yet. She just learned something new yesterday, that is using tongue And her lips to make the "bleh bleh" sound with salvia. Make until her lips become red.

Now when latching, she will use her gums and bite my nipples and when I say her or hold her cheeks she will cry. I remembered one mommy say must still act like not pain something like that. Then I endure.

Lol ya I also endure. Act like nothing happen when In fact I wanna cry.

Ya loh. Luckily that time got read what u all post. Very soon going to start solid food her.

My MIL kept wanting to give her solid food but I stop her and bb show no interest in food when put infront of her. But when my boobs put infront of her, she wants. Lol.

Work is quite hectic this few weeks, always gotta work late. By the time I'm home, almost 8+. So not much time with baby. At least get to carry him back home and wipe him down before he sleeps.

The only time i get to play awhile with him now is in the morning when he wakes at 7am. ;) Which also means i will be late for work~~

Me time is so precious nowadays too...

Agree with u. Although I end work at 5.30pm. Go home. Bathe her and she is stoned stoned. She will want to sleep at 7pm plus. Only time to play with her is in the morning. Sometimes she can wake up at 6am or 7am, do her first thing in the morning which is poo poo and dun want to sleep anymore.

Seems like PIL always eager... mine also but I knew my gal wasn't ready nor showing signs back then.

Even now she has interest, she also munch munch a bit only. Not a big eater like me.

But got ahma brand porridge and love is very lucky de!

Hahaha I got ask my mum how she did it, she said she feed emk jr porridge follow by apple then one hour later give him some milk and he will sleep 3 hours. I tried but not so lucky leh haha
my mum feed him porridge twice a day, aiyo if next month he go ifc where got so good can have it twice a day.

Seems like PIL always eager... mine also but I knew my gal wasn't ready nor showing signs back then.

Even now she has interest, she also munch munch a bit only. Not a big eater like me.

I guess so bah. But I dun want to rush. Go at her pace.

Ya. I have the same thinking as you. Abit bad put her at ifc but I can go Starbucks buy drink and go shopping freely.

Mine got problem sleeping. Teacher say she always cry after awhile after they carry her and put her in the baby cot. Then when carry her back outside where the teachers are, she can sleep long.

Back at home, when she take nap and I put her beside her daddy to sleep together, she will also cry. Then I have to nap beside her then she can sleep at least 3hrs. Like that I no need to housework.

So good, my girl can't nap for 3 hrs at one go. She always nap for 30mins-1 hr then will wake up to play for 2 hrs then nap again.

I tried to feed her cereal or porridge, she will eat a few spoons. and after that become very pek chek & start crying. So I have to stop and quickly go make milk for her. Usually I will feed her 30mins to 1 hr before her milk time.

@redvel@evafantasy is your ifc very quiet ? Today I visited the ifc and find it quite weird .. they got 10 babies , some are sleeping and some are crawling n waking around but no sound at all. Very very quiet .. is this normal ?

@redvel@evafantasy is your ifc very quiet ? Today I visited the ifc and find it quite weird .. they got 10 babies , some are sleeping and some are crawling n waking around but no sound at all. Very very quiet .. is this normal ?

Mine very noisy cos got 20 babies.
Maybe the bb are very 乖. But you need to beware if so quiet.

Make sure to check any CCTV and whether can you have access to view if anything happen.

@emk maybe try different timing?

Certain time it's their nap time.

My ifc usually noisy. A lot of activities going on especially at the toddler side.

I've never went to observe got camera or not. Never crossed my mind man.

My ifc usually noisy. A lot of activities going on especially at the toddler side.

I also nv cross my mind on CCTV until my hubby told me. Plus last mth 2 cases of teachers mistreat the babies I am very scare.

Little eva jr. will be all ok:)

Of course when I read those mistreat case damn angry la.

She is ok. Just that her daddy scare. When I go pick her up always ask me to check is there any bruises. Lol...

I feel so heart pain for the babies. If they have no patience why go and be teachers.

I think my baby got mood swing. Today so happy and chatty when pick her up.

Mummies with babies in IFC, can I check if the kiddos are usually put on the rockers?

I just started my gal in IFC, the babies seem to be always on the rocker the 3 days I am there. First 3 days the teachers said let the baby be there for 2 hrs.. So I went 3 times in the morning and the morning all babies are just on their rockers...teachers wld be busy feeding or changing the kids. Total 7 babies in the IFC..

How is the IFC like for your kids?

Mummies with babies in IFC, can I check if the kiddos are usually put on the rockers?

I just started my gal in IFC, the babies seem to be always on the rocker the 3 days I am there. First 3 days the teachers said let the baby be there for 2 hrs.. So I went 3 times in the morning and the morning all babies are just on their rockers...teachers wld be busy feeding or changing the kids. Total 7 babies in the IFC..

How is the IFC like for your kids?

Hi hi! So nice to hear from u again!

Hi hi! So nice to hear from u again!

Mine will put babies cannot walk on rocker. If babies nv cry they will like babies watch other babies. When all the teachers come, then they attend to the babies. Like feeding, sleeping and bathing.

They will use rocker to pat babies to sleep then transfer to baby cot. Mine will suddenly cry after she found herself in the cot. She wants to sleep with people around. Then teachers will carry her out and sleep on rocker.

I can only visit during their nap time, so the principal will be free to bring me around. Today saw 4 babies sleep on the mattress in the sleeping room with no teacher inside. 3 babies sleep on rocker and 3 babies crawl around but no interaction with each other. When I put emk jr on the floor, two of them very curious and crawl over to see, so cute la but emk jr ignore them. My hub said he saw one of the baby having running nose, the mucus flow down from the nose.

When I was doing tour at the ifc, I commented to my hubby how come the babies there a few like la-la-tat-tat (runny nose, dried mucus around the nose). I see my gal so clean face one. Then he replied , put her there few months maybe she will look la-tat too.

True enough, she also caught the runny nose bug.

As much as I'm very heart pain, this is the process babies build their immunity. My sis put her twins in child care at 18mo also cough n flu often. Now ok liao la.

Actually I haven't stayed around in the ifc long enough to observe her day activities. I've seen some babies in dark room in the cot/ mattress. Some in rocker. For my gal, teachers told me she can now sleep in her cot as they don't encourage sleeping on rocker or bouncer.

I'm putting trust that they know what's best for me gal.

Typing this make me miss her again when I've dropped her off at ifc an hour ago.

Nice to see you back here again @gan1972!~

Seems like a lot of you mummies are putting your kids at ifc. Gotta learn some of the tips you are all sharing in case if I need to put Ian there someday~

Don't know why, but these few days I miss him like mad, just can't wait to go back home from work. :confused:

Nice to see you back here again @gan1972!~

Seems like a lot of you mummies are putting your kids at ifc. Gotta learn some of the tips you are all sharing in case if I need to put Ian there someday~

Don't know why, but these few days I miss him like mad, just can't wait to go back home from work. :confused:

Hah separation anxiety can also happen to mama

My gal is in ifc too.
I think our babies' reaction to the teachers are the proof that they are well taken care of at the ifc. Babies dun hide their feelings, if they are mistreated, they definitely will reject school, such as crying when the teachers carry over. Their reaction tells a lot.
Think really cannot mind too much about every details, even if taken care by our own parents or parents in law, there is sure some things that we dun agree on.
If all mummies have a choice, guess all of us wants to take care of our babies ourselves.

I have given my gal the whole egg - steamed & hard boiled version. Initially, my pd says it's ok to start with yolk first but must be fully cooked. She had eggs a number of times already. Guess she passed the egg test.

I haven't tried since she failed the first yolk pancake about a month ago. Will try again next week when she turns 8 mth!

My bb go to ifc since 2.5months. At first still k. Recently, keep on not feel well. Cough n flu. She learn things at there quite fast. She still have not grow teeth yet

I did an experiment today. I sling my gal at home. She napped a solid 3 hrs. If not, she would have napped 30-40min only. I feel good she slept this much. But at same time my back hurts now!

Today I try on blw again, my 3rd attempt haha i think quite successful la. Emk jr finished the sugar prune :)

Well done ahboy!

Mine did the peach today. I think a little sour. One bite she sealed the verdict. Hahaha.

And yesterday was French bean. She doesn't even wanna put inside her mouth. Just play play with it with her hands only. After that I ate the leftover oh my so delicious. Organic one and it has just the right amount of sweetness.

Back