Any homebased job?

Want to spend some time with your family & kids while still have passive income? If yes, I am looking for business partner to join my team. We are working as team effort. Don't need to go out, everything just via internet. If keen, can pm me.

Hi I would like to know more about it.
Can pm me?

Never heard about outsourcing this kind of jobs, why not just looking for something better paid? Web developers have very good salaries , you can learn programming and start making good money, even beginners (testers) earn more than an average worker. Good luck!

Hi Suraya/LeePalmer, just sent you an email. Kindly check it out and gimme a call if you want to. Thanks.

Looking for serious business partners!!
The only requirements are min age is 18 years old and living in these 125 Countries, yes Singapore is included!

To any parents who are looking for an extra income without changing on what you are currently doing.
Please I’m inviting all to watch the 15 mins video and do open for your free account. You are just 5 steps away to Freedom!!
—-> https://www.thismightbeofinterest.com/limleny22

I will get back to you right away!

Last edited:
Well, feel free to ask here so everybody can read, so it can be useful for everybody I am ready to help what I can.

Well, feel free to ask here so everybody can read, so it can be useful for everybody I am ready to help what I can.
Hi, join the free membership and gain point for cash. Just need to sharing the producs.
IMG_20180918_182017.jpeg
IMG_20180918_182045.jpeg

Earn $1000/mth or more from home! ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍

We want to help stay-at-home mummies and working mummies to earn extra $1000 to $5000 a month. ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍

- Can you post on social media?
- can you reply to enquiries?
- can you follow step by step training?
- can you put in 2 hours work a day for this work? ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
- No cold calling
- no meeting prospects
- no buying and pushing products
- Not MLM ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍

You just need a smartphone or laptop to do this.

100% online and it works.

Training and ongoing support will be provided to ensure your success! ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍

Email me at [email protected] to find out more !

Back