Any homebased job?

Hi Joanne! PM U already
happy.gif

Hi, my friend is looking for some mothers with children in primary schools or kindergarten to help out in a project this month. Anyone who is keen to earn a little extra this month, pm me.

Hi all,
My friend is helping her husband do a home-based business via internet. They were holding well-paying jobs until they decided they need to spend more time with their children, so they both quit their jobs to run the business full-time at home. I will definitely join them if I decide to give up the job I love now. Do PM me if you are keen and I can link you up with them. Maybe you guys can decide whether you want a home-based job or a home-based business. For now, salutations to all SAHMs!!

anyone interseted in answering survey from AC nielsen, can get points and redeem vouchers, guardian, giant, ikea, movie tics, etc. and each survey have their own lucky draw...

pm me if interested.

I can recommend one online biz if anyone is interested.. of coz a bit of time and money investment is required.. but definitely not a lot of money.. $100 is sufficient..

Email me at [email protected] or pm me if keen to know more.

Hi everyone,

Please share with me as i would like to be at home with my 2 kids at the same time earn a little extra for the family.
Please pm me details or can e mail me at [email protected]

Thank you everyone

Hi agape2208, the home-based job still available? I'm interested too!Cos now I'm pregnant.Travelling to work can be a challenge.

Back