IVF/ICSI Support Group

Gal try to go and get pregnancy safe meds from GP or gynea. Last yr I had the same during stim and when I went to kk for scan I told the doc I was having flu. She prescribed meds for me and I recovered before ER. Don't wait.
Thank you so much! Am at the GP now so hopefully I can recover soon! This sucks mannn

i was sick during my 1st cycle. but i just had a bad throat. if your breathing is affected, the doctor administering the GA will have second thoughts on proceeding. Best to check with your doctor.
Thank you very much. Yeah my nose is blocked from the pghlem so a little worrird but I think I have 2-3 days before ER so praying hard to recover by then

Hi... I have PCOS too... Try many many round of clomid (Even till 4 pills) no result at all.... However i skip the IUI and go straight to IVF....
Started my IVF journey with KKH and has gone through a long stim as the egg don't seems to be growing till the right size....
In the end doctor does not recommend for transfer as the stim was too long ....
Now i had just done the embryo transfer... and now on the 2WW....

Hows the status of your egg size ? The egg size have to reach a certain size before they will arrange for Egg Retrieval....
Maybe you can try to get yourself well during this wait....
Hi AAOM, good luck to u!! At my day 10 stims scan, each ovary had about 8-10 eggs. largest was 16.5 followed by a couple of 13s and 10s. The rest are all in 8-10. So they asked me to continue with 2 more days of stims to see if the rest of the smaller eggs catch up. I go in tmr again for the next scan. I hope it's good news and I hope I recover by then!

Hi AAOM, good luck to u!! At my day 10 stims scan, each ovary had about 8-10 eggs. largest was 16.5 followed by a couple of 13s and 10s. The rest are all in 8-10. So they asked me to continue with 2 more days of stims to see if the rest of the smaller eggs catch up. I go in tmr again for the next scan. I hope it's good news and I hope I recover by then!
at normal growth rate it should be 2mm per day of growth. to retrieve after your 2 days stim should be quite safe to ensure it is 18mm and above. Good luck!!!!!

Anybody gt side effects lik wantin to pee more often after the jabs huh?

Me.. I'm on day D5 of stimm today and since D4, I started to have the urge to pee more often. My pelvic area feel some pain too. It's almost similar to yeast infection which I kenna before. But this round its more of like constant dull aching pain.

I have these symptoms too during my 1st fresh cycle. Thought I have infection and doc ordered to check my urine. Turns out to be normal. But doc said that it shouldn't be cause by the stimm. I visited my acupuncturist ytdy and she said patients under gonal f will usually experience pelvic pain and also more discharge. So guess its normal bah. Any sistas on gonal f before can share?

Me.. I'm on day D5 of stimm today and since D4, I started to have the urge to pee more often. My pelvic area feel some pain too. It's almost similar to yeast infection which I kenna before. But this round its more of like constant dull aching pain.

I have these symptoms too during my 1st fresh cycle. Thought I have infection and doc ordered to check my urine. Turns out to be normal. But doc said that it shouldn't be cause by the stimm. I visited my acupuncturist ytdy and she said patients under gonal f will usually experience pelvic pain and also more discharge. So guess its normal bah. Any sistas on gonal f before can share?
i have used gonal -f in 2 cycles. what is the reason that there will be pelvic pain? I didnt relate it to the Gonal though but I do have some pelvic pains ever since I started IVF. I thought it was my tube......

i have used gonal -f in 2 cycles. what is the reason that there will be pelvic pain? I didnt relate it to the Gonal though but I do have some pelvic pains ever since I started IVF. I thought it was my tube......

The TCM doc told me its due to the growing of follicles..

For those sisters who are going through the HSG scan please share your experience yah.. i am due for 1 in Sept... Don't know what to expect.. :(

Unfortunately HSG is rather painful. Feels like period cramps. But if you cannot stand it, can ask them to hurry up. My Dr gave painkillers to take before but it didn't really help. Just breathe and think happy thoughts during the hsg.

Unfortunately HSG is rather painful. Feels like period cramps. But if you cannot stand it, can ask them to hurry up. My Dr gave painkillers to take before but it didn't really help. Just breathe and think happy thoughts during the hsg.

Yup. I totally don like e feeling. I feel its more of a bad cramp for me. Haf to rest a while sittin dwn b4 goin hm. Bt thn again everybody different. So it varies.

Hi im new here.Has anyone else experienced bleeding after Embryo transfer. My 7th day after ET i started spotting last two days n im having heavy flow today.. my test date will be on this coming friday.. but i know in my heart that its not worked. I stopped feeling the symptoms ie bloating and sore boobs a couple of days ago.

I havent stopped crying all day, has anyone alse got any positive advice?

Hi im new here.Has anyone else experienced bleeding after Embryo transfer. My 7th day after ET i started spotting last two days n im having heavy flow today.. my test date will be on this coming friday.. but i know in my heart that its not worked. I stopped feeling the symptoms ie bloating and sore boobs a couple of days ago.

Hi. Haf u col the hotline to infrm the nurses? Tink u shd give thm a col n let thm knw wats hapenin so tt thy cn advise u asap..

Dear... please call your clinic immediately! They will arrange for you to go down for an early blood test.
Stay positive ya... nothing is confirm before blood test. All the best!

Would like to check did any of you use feminine wash to wash the area while preparing for cycle or during tww and beyond. I have v sensitive skin. And yest like start to itch abit at night. I don't want to kenna infection so wondering if these external wash are safe. An not going to douge. Just exterior.
I use it throughout IVF n pregnancy too. Don't think it will affect.

My Fet was done this morning. First patient at 8am but coz they cudnt detect full bladder waited till 845 am. I was so worried on the status of warriors. Heard the nurses mention something abt nothing to transfer. Then Dr Tan came smiling. Two warriors in great state. Still asked me whether wanna culture to blast and transfer. They thawed D2 Embryos yesterday and transferred today. Praying for the best. Let's jia you gals.

My Fet was done this morning. First patient at 8am but coz they cudnt detect full bladder waited till 845 am. I was so worried on the status of warriors. Heard the nurses mention something abt nothing to transfer. Then Dr Tan came smiling. Two warriors in great state. Still asked me whether wanna culture to blast and transfer. They thawed D2 Embryos yesterday and transferred today. Praying for the best. Let's jia you gals.
That's great! Stay positive during the 2ww. Just watch funny shows and be happy!

@mesara wishing u all the best for yr 2ww!!

All the best to you! Jia you!

All the best!

Hi everyone! I had my review yesterday and we are ready to go for another fresh cycle in 2 menses cycles time. So my next cycle could be mid or end of July.

Asked my gynae, Dr Stephen Chew, why the Ivf failed this time and he said there's 50% chance of chromosomes abnormalities and hence our body will auto reject it. Which is the normally the same case for early miscarriages too.

I'm gonna be on a short protocol for the upcoming cycle and also going to do another round of endo scratch.

My menses is here today like after 6 days of stopping progesterone and I'm so glad I'm on medical leave! Cos it's quite heavy.

Jiayou everyone!

We might be cycle buddies. Im under same doc too. Have to go endo scratch too. Im waiting for july mensus to finish before starting my 3rd fresh IVF cycle.

Hugs... Stay positive Shiela85 until BT on this Fri! Gambateh...

Gambateh cycle buddy! Wish you all the very best...

Thats v good size..... I retrieve 24 egg and has 13 Embryo....
Was ask to go for Day 5 transfer..... So we thaw 3... 1 didnt make it... 1 under monitoring and 1 was transfer....
You should have a good number of embryo...

Good luck for your ER.... !
Hope you get well soon ~ :)

hi all,

@mesara all the best! take it easy and be positive!!

I also have a scan today. It's day 12 of my stimms and I was thinking that I can do ER soon but apparently my eggs are not growing fast enough and they have asked me to continue with a higher dosage of Puregon (from 175 to 225) and come back on Friday. Kinda upset at the slow progress but I'll take it as a blessing as my flu is really bad so this means I have more time to recover.

All the best to everyone!

All the best mesara! Stay happy and positive throughout your 2ww! :)

Im thinkin to get my hub to store his sperms instead due to overseas travelling. Does any ladies knw if it can.b arranged lik soon or gotta b on waitin list type?

Good luck Mesara! :)

We might be cycle buddies. Im under same doc too. Have to go endo scratch too. Im waiting for july mensus to finish before starting my 3rd fresh IVF cycle.

Yay! I calculated maybe my ER will be in early August and need to call CHR when my July menses come.

All the best!!!!! Stick baby stick!!!!!

Sisters I happen to note pale brown spots on my liner. My transfer was abit tough for dr tan coz of adeno n I experienced abit pain and discomfort. Now I don't knw what to think of this stain. Though it's like coin size n v pale brown am getting paranoid.

Anyone experience this after et.

Back