Oct 2016 baby

June baby baby fair 10-12 June at Expo
August supermom fair 12-14 Aug at Suntec

I am one of the kia su first time mummies who like to start buying and preparing I spent alot during this fair. It's crazy and I am worn out after the fair. Also partly because I know my baby's gender, if not it will be very difficult to buy stuff. Basically just have to buy the necessary items first. Or you could purchase newborn starter sets which you may find it useful instead of buying separately.

It's fun and I enjoy shopping for my love instead of myself now.

you bought everything brand new? some of my friends and relatives offering to pass me some of their old stuff, but i dunno if should take leh... i think can help save some money here and there la, but some of the things at baby fair also quite worth it, so tempted to just buy every new, hehe...

you bought everything brand new? some of my friends and relatives offering to pass me some of their old stuff, but i dunno if should take leh... i think can help save some money here and there la, but some of the things at baby fair also quite worth it, so tempted to just buy every new, hehe...
Yes all brand new. If your friends and relatives wana give you then you just take lor. If you don't like it, you can donate to others. :)

I am pregnent for second baby. Now pregnent for 18.5 w. Due in 2 oct 2016. Any mummy due in oct we can meet. Thx to all mummy congratulation on yr pregnent enjoy the journey.

anyone felt your baby's movement yet? I felt my first's at 18 weeks and I thought I should feel my second one's earlier but 17 weeks and still nothing...

maybe my #1 boy is especially strong. his movements at 18 weeks can be felt from outside! he is still very strong now and it's difficult to pry things from his hands -.-

Anyone feels the same as me.. I feel that pregnancy is much tougher than I thought it will be..I'm constantly feeling unwell and I do not have any cravings whatsoever..

Anyone feels the same as me.. I feel that pregnancy is much tougher than I thought it will be..I'm constantly feeling unwell and I do not have any cravings whatsoever..
Your 1st pregnancy?

I alw feel very tired too, no matter how much or how little I sleep. On and off, have this backache could be some round ligament pain or watever its called.

Hello! Is anyone in prenatal yoga classes? Thinking of joining but not sure if it's expensive or useful. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

Your 1st pregnancy?

I alw feel very tired too, no matter how much or how little I sleep. On and off, have this backache could be some round ligament pain or watever its called.

Yes. It's my first pregnancy .. I have the round ligament pain as well..

I was looking at prenatal yoga when pregnant with my first child but found the time and locations not convenient and honestly the fees are quite expensive. so i went on YouTube to search for prenatal yoga. there are plenty of clips! and run through my selected videos for half an hour Everyday. there's different workouts for different trimesters. some are more intense and some are very slow. depends on what you are looking for. you can vary your workout each time too. I had a smooth natural delivery without epidural for #1. my baby was out within 6 hours of me feeling the contractions. I believe the daily workouts plus brisk walking helped a lot.

Any mtb experienced cracked/dry nipples? I have crust or dried skin forming on my nipple but I'm not sure if it's dryness or leaking. I'm only 16 weeks so it shouldn't be leak?

Hi mummies, I'm letting go a prelove Medela Pump in Style Advanced (dbl electric pump) that's lightly used for less than 3 mths during my maternity leave stay home. PM me if interested. Tks

Hi, I just added the new email addresses into the FB group

This chat seems rather quiet sorry I don't come in regularly to check..

Hello October mummies! This is my first pregnancy and I'm expecting twin girls. Please add me into the group too as there is much I don't know and would like to learn from you guys!
[email protected]

Also would like to know if anyone bought maternity insurance yet? I'm currently comparing between AIA & AXA. Any thoughts?

Hello October mummies! This is my first pregnancy and I'm expecting twin girls. Please add me into the group too as there is much I don't know and would like to learn from you guys!
[email protected]

Also would like to know if anyone bought maternity insurance yet? I'm currently comparing between AIA & AXA. Any thoughts?

Was contemplating it until I was informed that it was actually ilp and the coverage is low so not much security in that sense for the baby either as I already have some coverage so didn't get it but will probably find out more and hear from more sources.

Will be good to pose different scenarios to the agent and get them to explain to you as I find that I understand better compared to them using the terms. Basically I give them the scenario that I worry about or criteria that I want then they look for the product to fit in. Hope you find what you need. :)

Back