Oct 2016 baby

Currently I'm 14w+1d pregnant and I also cant wait to find out my gender. I heard it is possible to know earliest by 16 weeks. Might be booking an appointment most probably in 2-3 weeks time and hope for the good news!
My next scan appointment is only in end of May. Was wondering why did they take so long.. haha.

I just had my 12th week check up. though not 100%, my Gynae said that it's most likely a boy (#1 also boy). read up on nub theory and ask your Gynae to make a Guess! :)

I went for Harmony Test last Mon when I'm10w5d. I got my results after 7 days! Gender of baby is correct as per my gynae, Dr Loh SF's guess from tummy scan.

My next scan appointment is only in end of May. Was wondering why did they take so long.. haha.

My next detailed scan is in mid may. but most probably in 2 weeks i will go to a woman's clinic and request to do gender scan which i did for my #2 as well.

Hello mummies!

My EDD is around 08th Oct 2016.
Just did OSCAR Test last week and awaiting for the result but going back to my gynae next monday as i'm having some irregular discharge. Hopefully everything is fine.
Wanna ask have all the mummies start applying stretchmarks lotion?

Hi,
I'm at week 9+2 today and I haven been gaining
Weight. My MS is mild, juz always feeling bloated and keep burping. Is it normal not to gain weight so far? I will be gg for Oscar test mid April and hope everything will be fine.

Appreciate if I can be added to the fb page as well
[email protected]
I also hav not gain weight.. in my wk 10 day 3 now

Didnt receive any invite too.

Is everyone coping well at work?
Just want to know if any one is suffering like me?
I m into my 12 weeks and i cant seem to see the light. Been vomitting and tryin to curb with this.

Started taking gaviscon but it slightly help a bit only. Been struggling to eat on every meals..Feel terribly upset.

I'm 36 too. Same to you, I am taking Duphaston and folic acid. Now I'm 11+ weeks. My NT scan appointment will b on next week. Actually I want to do NIPT test straight away, but the doc suggested to see the NT scan result first and later do NIPT depend on the risk, i plan to do both whatever the NT scan result is.
Praying all is ok with you.
Still not yet get results. I'm disappointed at Sequenom (it was the Maternit21 Plus test). They just keep saying it's pending.

I m into my 12 weeks and i cant seem to see the light. Been vomitting and tryin to curb with this.

Started taking gaviscon but it slightly help a bit only. Been struggling to eat on every meals..Feel terribly upset.

Hi Cerina, I am into my 12weeks as well and my MS does not seems to be getting any better. so i guess we are in the same boat, hope this goes away soon.

How much does it cost for a gender check? and at which week do u go for it?

Did you do any OSCAR test / Harmony test? I did my OSCAR test & it actually include details scan (inclusive gender). But my details scan can only be done when it is in the 5th month. Total cost: $500+

Hi! I feel you too! I'm currently 14w, 5d and still struggling to eat. Sometimes my hubby gets mad at me because I didn't eat. Really hard for me to control the feeling to vomit everything out. :/ hopefully we'll feel better soon!!

Hi Cerina, I am into my 12weeks as well and my MS does not seems to be getting any better. so i guess we are in the same boat, hope this goes away soon.
Hi
Yah been prayin everyday that i wun vomit. Hope it get better and the heartburn is killing me.

Hi! I feel you too! I'm currently 14w, 5d and still struggling to eat. Sometimes my hubby gets mad at me because I didn't eat. Really hard for me to control the feeling to vomit everything out. :/ hopefully we'll feel better soon!!
Hi
Yah my hubby has been asking me to eat as well. I totally understand how you feel. Just prayin everyday i could take food down. May i know how you coping with work cause i have not been going work for quite some time.

Has anyone did the Oscar/ Harmony test. What the different in this two?

I did mine last 2 weeks. Heard OSCAR usually not so accurate but I went for OSCAR. Everything is fine.

Harmony is much more expensive but 99% accurate. U will even get to know the gender.

Hi Joanna Ong still confuse as I not sure I doing a OSCAR or harmony. As mine is in KKH and week 9 they have done a blood test for me and going for scan on week 13 so I not sure I in Harmony/ OSCAR?

As for mine 1# I did OSCAR for what I know as is only scan without blood test so this 2# got me confuse in OSCAR and Harmony.

Still not yet get results. I'm disappointed at Sequenom (it was the Maternit21 Plus test). They just keep saying it's pending.
Aww i see! I did the NT scan last week , results are ok and I did harmony test as well, waiting for the result.

Hi Joanna Ong still confuse as I not sure I doing a OSCAR or harmony. As mine is in KKH and week 9 they have done a blood test for me and going for scan on week 13 so I not sure I in Harmony/ OSCAR?

As for mine 1# I did OSCAR for what I know as is only scan without blood test so this 2# got me confuse in OSCAR and Harmony.

Hi Juztina,

I actually done my OSCAR test when I'm in week 12 at TMC which include blood test & scanning. Maybe you shld check with KKH. I think if u do Oscar test they should test it with ur blood + scanning.

For what I know harmony is actually send to oversea for testing result and much accurate.

Juztina, hi, from my understanding that Harmony and Panorama is almost the same - Non-invasive blood test, so I guess you are doing OSCAR, because that is by default screening. It consists of blood test and ultrasound (on different days). I think they do Harmony or Panorama only on request or on doctor recommendation. I'm also with KKH and they wanted to send me for OSCAR, but I specifically asked for Panorama test and afterwards was given another appointment with elderly lady who explained the procedure and scheduled the blood test.

BTW, I'm FTM, my EDD is 26 sept, but I suspect to deliver in October... So I'm checking this thread from time to time. :)

Thanks for the clarify seem to be more clearer now.. As my 1# for the OSCAR I only did the scan without any blood test. But 2# it was with blood test and the lady that explain only told us it for down syndrome test and never clarify is under Harmony or OSCAR. As this is the first time I with KKH as previous was with private gyane.

Lititia I a FTWM my EDD is 24 Oct I have been following this thread quite some time only decide to join in as I in my current 12 weeks which is more stable now. By the way who your gyane in KKH.

Juztina, I don't have any gyane in KKH yet, under subsidized. Not sure who to choose, coz I want to go for pro-natural birth. Even considering changing to NUH. Not sure. Are you under private in KK? Who's your gynea?

Oscar should be Scan + blood test
Harmony is purely blood test - blood is sent to US lab on same day and results can be known in 1-2 weeks.

It's about 3x more expensive than Oscar but plus points are no negative results and can find out gender earlier!
Especially for older mummies (close to 35 and above), Oscar can be inaccurate...

I'm 36 too. Same to you, I am taking Duphaston and folic acid. Now I'm 11+ weeks. My NT scan appointment will b on next week. Actually I want to do NIPT test straight away, but the doc suggested to see the NT scan result first and later do NIPT depend on the risk, i plan to do both whatever the NT scan result is.
Praying all is ok with you.
I m 36 will be 37 when i give birth so far so gd...be happy & hopeful is the medicine...additional rest more dun overwork

Juztina, I don't have any gyane in KKH yet, under subsidized. Not sure who to choose, coz I want to go for pro-natural birth. Even considering changing to NUH. Not sure. Are you under private in KK? Who's your gynea?

Hi Lititia, I under private due to was already under the gyane care before hand. So once I know I pregnant I just inform the gyane. My gyane is Dr Jessie Phoon.

Hi dear all
Have anyone of you started buying maternity clothing?

Any recommendation of places to purchase.

Back