Oct 2016 baby

Got mine from Prudential too..
Btw, anyone have issues with itchy breast?
Pls add me to Oct group. Edd 29 Oct. FB: [email protected]

Hi, I previously have itchy breast near my nipples and skin is like peeling off. I just went to see a GP and was told to have mild eczema. Dr gave me some medicated cream to apply and have recovered since.
Oh, btw, my EDD is on 24 Oct.

I really like to do c-sec, but my Gynae always say let's try natural first until now 35 weeks. Initially she said early to say, need to wait for few more weeks like until I reach 35-36 weeks, I have a fibroid around 10cm size, I worry for baby can not come out and some more I am small size woman. What should I do? Any good advise pls...

I really like to do c-sec, but my Gynae always say let's try natural first until now 35 weeks. Initially she said early to say, need to wait for few more weeks like until I reach 35-36 weeks, I have a fibroid around 10cm size, I worry for baby can not come out and some more I am small size woman. What should I do? Any good advise pls...

Hi Mimi, did yr gynae mentioned if the fibroid is blocking yr baby? I do not have fibroid but has a demoid cyst. However, my gynae told me that the cyst I have will not affect my natural delivery. Perhaps, you can ask your gynae whether it is blocking anot.

Hi Mimi, did yr gynae mentioned if the fibroid is blocking yr baby? I do not have fibroid but has a demoid cyst. However, my gynae told me that the cyst I have will not affect my natural delivery. Perhaps, you can ask your gynae whether it is blocking anot.
My fibroid is around 10cm in size, subserosal type, lower left of the uterus, placenta is attached to it.
i will check with my Gynae. I think not blocking, but on the side and the size is huge, I believe it will have some difficulty for baby.

I have 2 large fibroids, 18 cm and 11 cm and a few smaller ones. Anyone know of good doctor who are expert in removing large fibroids? I have not complete my family yet hence do not wish to remove anything but just the fibroids. Thanks in advance for any recommendation.

Hi mummies! For those who are planning to shower during confinement or suffering postpartum hair loss , you may want to take a look at the Pure Ginger Shampoo which have very good reviews especially for confinement and post preg mummies.

https://www.facebook.com/SGWOWO/

Back