IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

I just visited him once. Yes with my prior report with letrozole and clomiphene natural trying, he thought i would be better on injectables.
When did you tried your iui with him?
Did you try with injectables also?

Congrats p3ili

Do u drink the red dates tea daily ?

@pimpim Thanks! I drink it weekly, only on sat & sun. Previously, I've try drinking it 3-4 times a week with a handful of longans (12-14 nos) but my body can't take it as it's too heaty for me. Will have sore throat the next day. So I adjust the portion, 8 nos seedless red dates (seedless dates r not so heaty), 10 nos. dried longans. Boil red dates and longans in a small pot of water under medium fire for 10 mins, adjust to low fire and add a few wolf berries. Continue under low fire for 5 mins, off the gas and add 4-5 cubes of natural black sugar and stir for it to melt.

@pimpim Thanks! I drink it weekly, only on sat & sun. Previously, I've try drinking it 3-4 times a week with a handful of longans (12-14 nos) but my body can't take it as it's too heaty for me. Will have sore throat the next day. So I adjust the portion, 8 nos seedless red dates (seedless dates r not so heaty), 10 nos. dried longans. Boil red dates and longans in a small pot of water under medium fire for 10 mins, adjust to low fire and add a few wolf berries. Continue under low fire for 5 mins, off the gas and add 4-5 cubes of natural black sugar and stir for it to melt.

Able to make 6 cups of red dates tea.

I just visited him once. Yes with my prior report with letrozole and clomiphene natural trying, he thought i would be better on injectables.
When did you tried your iui with him?
Did you try with injectables also?

I tried natural IUI with him from August to December last year... He didn't recommend me any medicine or injections at all. Decided to change gynae in the end and see how it goes...

Good luck for your SO-IUI!

I tried natural IUI with him from August to December last year... He didn't recommend me any medicine or injections at all. Decided to change gynae in the end and see how it goes...

Good luck for your SO-IUI!
Thanks and good luck to you too.
To whom you are now planning to go? Did you try traditional chinese medicine or any fertility yoga, or accupuncture or any therapy at all?

Thanks and good luck to you too.
To whom you are now planning to go? Did you try traditional chinese medicine or any fertility yoga, or accupuncture or any therapy at all?

I've seen Dr SF Loh recently and will do another round with IUI with him when I'm ready again.

I'm seeing TCM. Other than that, nothing much. How about you?

Hi. Am i feeling normal?

Did my iui on.29 jan. Some may know.

Around 6 pm.about to end work. Went to.toilet and find myself have some.brownish blood blood. Like before coming period like tt.

Is it implantation blood ? Hopefully is not period.

Please advise. First time on iui try.

Hi. Am i feeling normal?

Around 6 pm.about to end work. Went to.toilet and find myself have some.brownish blood blood. Like before coming period like tt.

All the best to you!!! Praying for sticky baby!!!!

Use early morning urine for pregnancy test, accurate

noted.

newly updated. last night bath till this morning no bleeding. but at 10 plus bleed again and having cramp call kkvif. she said ask me over the weekend monitor see is full bleed or wat. if full bleed bad news. mean tues no need take blood test, go see doctor in march.

hopefully not period. cause juz now went toilet check still bleeding and cramps pain

noted.

newly updated. last night bath till this morning no bleeding. but at 10 plus bleed again and having cramp call kkvif. she said ask me over the weekend monitor see is full bleed or wat. if full bleed bad news. mean tues no need take blood test, go see doctor in march.

hopefully not period. cause juz now went toilet check still bleeding and cramps pain
If menses come saturday before or after 12 do i call kkivf forcollection injection?

Hi all . I have been bleeding since last night till now. Is it consider come period. Means I have fail iui? Please advise cause the blood change like normal period coming

:(

Is it alright to place cold packs,swab prior to inject medications? Will cold packs haf effect in so called giving womb cold area instead of warm environment for easier implantation?

Is it alright to place cold packs,swab prior to inject medications? Will cold packs haf effect in so called giving womb cold area instead of warm environment for easier implantation?

I did use ice to rub on the small spot before i inject. I think its ok since its for a few seconds and on the fatty part of the tummy. Anyway, the injectable medication is kept in the fridge throughout and will be injected cold into our tummy.

My final jab was at the clinic without any ice rub. It was super painful. it really makes a difference if you are scare of jab.

I did use ice to rub on the small spot before i inject. I think its ok since its for a few seconds and on the fatty part of the tummy. Anyway, the injectable medication is kept in the fridge throughout and will be injected cold into our tummy.

My final jab was at the clinic without any ice rub. It was super painful. it really makes a difference if you are scare of jab.
Thanks for the info!! Tell me abt it...injections seriously freak me out yet need to be strong and perservere for sticky embies

Hi. Am i feeling normal?

You did IUI with injectables or oral medications? What's the result now? Did BT already?

Hi Ladies.. My AF came on Saturday. Informed KKIVF and was told to come down today to collect Letrozole.
Wish me luck! This will be my first IUI. Excited and nervous at the same time... Will update here on my journey.. :)

You did IUI with injectables or oral medications? What's the result now? Did BT already?

with injection for one week

i fail. i come period. very disappointed. cause the nurse told us we have a high chance to have baby. from high point down off fall. :(. cont bleeding for more than 2 days over the weekend. cancel tml take blood appointment. march see dr tan and ask wat happen :(

very moody and sad over the weekend :(

Last edited:
with injection for one week

i fail. i come period. very disappointed. cause the nurse told us we have a high chance to have baby. from high point down off fall. :(. cont bleeding for more than 2 days over the weekend. cancel tml take blood appointment. march see dr tan and ask wat happen :(

very moody and sad over the weekend :(
:( sorry for the unsuccessful result. How many follicles did you produce? And the sizes are ok?

Hubby sperms all ok? Implantation not strong maybe. Did they check your uterine lining before doing the IUI?

yes.. all checked

hubby all check done no prob.

doctor said hubby sperm very active, btw doctor do scanning said my inside is those bend type. forget wat name is not straight type de.

I married at the age of 20. Tried for almost 2 year, got pregnant naturally but unfortunately, miscarried due to cervical incompetence. After that, tried to date but no luck. :(
Did a lot of test for me but all ok, just my hormones imbalance. My menses irregular. 1 year i think 3 times menses only. Husband sperms check, all ok. Hopefully IUI works for me.. Thank you :)

Hi, I read your post and saw that you have irregular menses. Can I check if this condition is considered polycystic ovarian syndrome?

Today CD7 did follicle scan.
All follicles are small. All measuring 5mm only. :(
Monday CD10 need to come back for another scanning. Hope they grow bigger to 16mm and above. But I don't think so from 5mm to 16mm is big difference.

Sigh.. Maybe this first IUI cycle will fail. Doctor said if follicle not growing, next cycle will try with jabs instead of Letrozole. :(

How to make these follicles grow fat & big!!!!!!

we took red bean soup. did SO-IUI. Initially also not growing to mm too. Increased jab to 100mg from 50/75mg alternate side. that's all we did fyi.

we took red bean soup. did SO-IUI. Initially also not growing to mm too. Increased jab to 100mg from 50/75mg alternate side. that's all we did fyi.
What was your measurement and on which CD?

I don't think my follicles can reach 16mm within 3 days. I only take Royal Jelly and Maca Root only.

around 13mm only initial. then increase dosage.
to avoid further misunderstanding, i am husband.
u are doing so-iui?
Oooops! Sorry my bad. :p
Yah it's my first IUI with Letrozole. Looks like this cycle won't work for me. So your wife is currently doing SO-IUI? How many rounds of IUI already?

How it works/grow we would not know. We did 1st at tfc. In dec. Now about 13 weeks+. U doing at kkh or private. Your guy condition ok??

@hopefulmoms try to take 2 eggs and extra 2 egg whites daily if you can. Eggs are very good source of protein. Also, you can take lean beef or chicken to increase your protein intake. Hope this would help you as it did for me.

Today CD7 did follicle scan.
All follicles are small. All measuring 5mm only. :(
Monday CD10 need to come back for another scanning. Hope they grow bigger to 16mm and above. But I don't think so from 5mm to 16mm is big difference.

Sigh.. Maybe this first IUI cycle will fail. Doctor said if follicle not growing, next cycle will try with jabs instead of Letrozole. :(

How to make these follicles grow fat & big!!!!!!

@hopefulmoms try to take 2 eggs and extra 2 egg whites daily if you can. Eggs are very good source of protein. Also, you can take lean beef or chicken to increase your protein intake. Hope this would help you as it did for me.

Thanks for the tips. Will try to eat more eggs and chicken... Today CD10, scanned for follicles just now but it didn't grow at all.. :(
Doctor told to come back Thursday. If still not growing, they will have to cancel this cycle.

Thanks for the tips. Will try to eat more eggs and chicken... Today CD10, scanned for follicles just now but it didn't grow at all.. :(
Doctor told to come back Thursday. If still not growing, they will have to cancel this cycle.
Are you on jabs? Medication?
What are the sizes of your follicles and lining?
Dr should increase your dosage? Rather than aborting this cycle?
Every cycle is so precious to us!

Back