Need help urgently

k.mummy

Hi mummies,feel that I don't have any benefits working with this boss,I don't see any future at all,no bonus no medical benefits, all no!!!pay is very less also,already quit for 3-4tines but unsuccessful, but now I have a kid I can't live with that salary anymore. Please advice how.

If u really think dat current work situation isnt wking out 4 u.... y dont u look arnd 4 a better offer den leave?

Not sure when u mentioned quit a few times but unsuccessful.... what it means.... I mean there may b instances where your boss offer u slight increment to entice u 2 stay on.... or....

Nope he didn't do any increment for the past 1year.just 100dollar for the first.lols and I tell me I wanna studies, personal issue at home, and even when I'm pregnant I say I wanna quit he don't let me go,I even gave resignation letter already.This makes me lost alot of other opportunities outside for even higher pay.he's a sales man that's why he everytime convince me into staying.

Small company? The I will just tender my resignation, leave after taking month end salary. U might loose a few days pay but if u can't let go of that few days salary, u will be stuck there forever.

Accordingly, if u have provided your boss with ample notice of your resignation, you can leave the co.

If you are worried about your pay, den you can do as betc said, leave after taking the salary. If u have better offer else where, u should take it......

hi K. mummy, i totally understand your situation, i was in the same situation as well. i worked for my ex-boss for like 6 years! he only increase my salary once!!! i told him i wanna leave the job to concentrate on my family at the end of 2013, he persuade me to stay.

When i tendered my resignation letter last year in June, he tried to keep me again, with $500 increment, he's a sales man too, so i was convinced and stayed! But in Nov, i received a much better offer outside, so i told him i just can not stay, because my salary isn't compatible to my experiences. Then, i just put the letter on his table and informed the HR, and left after a month lol. the only benefit i had was medical claim of no more than $100 per month lol no bonus as well. he kept on promising us there will be bonus for next year as this year is not doing well, bla bla... dont listen to him if your boss is saying the same thing, as time flies very quickly. it's been 6 years since he said the same thing to me ;(

i think you should talk to your boss once last time about the salary and benefits he is providing to you isn't good enough. If he can match it, then you stay, if he can not match it, you should do as others are saying, tender your latter and leave. But before that, you should secure other jobs first, otherwise you will have no income.

ll,no bonus no medical benefits, all no!!!pay is very less also,already quit for 3-4tines but unsuccessful, but now

I just told him about my leaving, but I just can't tell him is all about salary cause I don't wanna break the relationship between us as it's not very good to give that excuse which I know is reality, but I'll be so embarrassed to talk it out.

If it's the truth, nothing to be embarrassed abt. He have to know that he is under paying u. Who don't work for money? Even if u love yr job, u have to be paid what u deserve.

Employers are not allowed to reject resignations. They may try and retain you but no rejection. Just remember to state clearly in ur letter your last day of work after factoring in notice period (or unless u want to pay it off). When last day is up, leave. I bet it'll sink in to ur boss way before ur last day arrives.

Hi mummies another problem here.I actually work for this company more than 3months in fact about 3years and I try to resign but was convince to stay.so I decided to take 5montha unpaid leave which means no cpf contribution for that few months and went for 4months straight maternity leave and was back to work on 1oct.so now I call the hotline and they say I still can get my maternity payout even though I had that few months unpaid leave.but I'm concern that cause I told him I want to leave and afraid he will come out pattern.cause no contribution for that few months, hence I have no prove that in still a staff at that company however he have prove that I already not working cause no cpf contribution ma.so what can I do now?

Hi mummies another problem here.I actually work for this company more than 3months in fact about 3years and I try to resign but was convince to stay.so I decided to take 5montha unpaid leave which means no cpf contribution for that few months and went for 4months straight maternity leave and was back to work on 1oct.so now I call the hotline and they say I still can get my maternity payout even though I had that few months unpaid leave.but I'm concern that cause I told him I want to leave and afraid he will come out pattern.cause no contribution for that few months, hence I have no prove that in still a staff at that company however he have prove that I already not working cause no cpf contribution ma.so what can I do now?

Hi k.mummy. firstly did your company paid you for the maternity leave even you took unpaid leave? When you start taking the unpaid leave? During your maternity leave period? or before your ML start? Coz as long as you are not resign from the company, you still entitled for ML and ML payout is from your company not from MOM. Your company need to reimburse back from MOM instead.

Hi k.mummy. firstly did your company paid you for the maternity leave even you took unpaid leave? When you start taking the unpaid leave? During your maternity leave period? or before your ML start? Coz as long as you are not resign from the company, you still entitled for ML and ML payout is from your company not from MOM. Your company need to reimburse back from MOM instead.

But the problem is he didn't give anything and waiting for MOM to bank in to his account then he give me, and for his part he said end of year then give.

But the problem is he didn't give anything and waiting for MOM to bank in to his account then he give me, and for his part he said end of year then give.

Actually company should pay you during the period where you claim your ML, once you fully claim that 16 weeks of ML, company will reimburse back from MOM. Does your company have any HR personnel? Probably he don't understand what is claiming of ML.

Actually company should pay you during the period where you claim your ML, once you fully claim that 16 weeks of ML, company will reimburse back from MOM. Does your company have any HR personnel? Probably he don't understand what is claiming of ML.
Nope, he is self employed, now I have to appeal for claiming the mom portion if not I afraid I only get his portion,as he's waiting for mom to give him and he will give me.

Nope, he is self employed, now I have to appeal for claiming the mom portion if not I afraid I only get his portion,as he's waiting for mom to give him and he will give me.
if you didn't apply ML before you go for ML, then is impossible for him to pay you during your ML...
he only able to process after you apply....

Back