(2014) ivf mummies support group

I brought him to tcm 3 days and finally today see some improvement after he pooed. Doc also gave hou zao San. Hope tonight can sleep well.

Faith fyi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 150
my elder is one sleepy baby while younger can become 神 already. younger can nap a gd 30mins during lunch and stay awake all the way till 10pm. this is what happen on sat. sun I force her to nap in the afternoon and also all the way till night then we brought them walk in carrier she sleep again around 6plus. their nap is no longer than 1 hr.

Yeah she finished everything.

I think it's just a phase for your twins. Mama cannot get lazy yah. Just keep trying lor. It can be very demoralising for mama when you make so much effort to cook and yet they don't eat much. Even 1-2 tablespoons is good enough.

Have you tried feeding them the food with varied temperature? Sometimes for a change, they may like it colder. Last week when my girl was super cranky due to teething, I served her cold apple purée. Really cold as in take out straight from the fridge and serve. It's a new experience for her.

You know I give my girl those tiny round biscuits 小馒头, she spits it out. LOL! I thought that one is supposed to be quite popular with kids. But when I give her another type of teething biscuits, she eats.

Last edited:
faith-is ur baby full breastmilk or formula with breastmilk?

i think menses not bad ahh... better chance 2strike naturally... no need spend time n $ do fet...

i wan! even this one n the big baby at home drives me crazy! but i dun know how... my pcos still here!

how abt u lynn?

I drop pump to my supply not enough to fully bm them already. Resort to giving some fbm Liao but the fbm stash going low cause only out no input. So far my menses not here yet and I hope it's not coming lol.

Joy & Lynn, yes my baby is still TBF and on 2 solids meal a day. Occasionally 3 solids meals.

I'm feeling depressed because I'm worried that my BM supply will drop drastically. I'm not prepared to have my menses back this early. 10 months into BF.

I don't know. I couldn't sleep since 5 am. A bit disoriented. :(

I don't know if I wanna go for 2nd baby. If I go for it, the likelihood of BF my girl till she self weans will definitely shorten. The 2WW which we have to be very careful, also means I probably can't carry my girl much. She's very attached to me and my boobs now. The thought of it just makes me very sad.

Haiyah... faithfully I felt so lousy when my son stopped latching in his 5th month and was staring at me my boobs with a cross NO face when I asked him to latch. I can only luff it off

He's not drinking much so my 3 pumps a day is over supplying now. May reduce to 2 pumps next month.

dun feel lousy!! baby have their own thinkin! your baby may prefer 2play w/u more!

i gave apple in a ring with cloth mesh bag n kiwi.. both not new item, but i saw some red spots around baby lips... went away aft tat.. i wonder caused by what...

Haha! Iwahb, it's Joy who asked. Not me. I gave my girl kiwi before. The organic yellow flesh type. She's fine with it. No redness. But I saw redness when she ate strawberries. I've also given blueberries. She's fine too.

My menses has really returned in full force. :(

By the way, mummies, are you still using Avent steamer & blender to cook your baby's food? I recently do away with it and have started to cook everything in the pot. I'll chop all the vegetables to very fine pieces and cook with millet porridge.

I wonder if this way is actually better. I read steaming is actually the best way to prepare baby's food as the loss of nutrients during preparation is the minimal. But if I throw everything in the pot to cook, no steaming in the process? Nutrients will be lost?

i do like you too faith throw all in slow cooker. I feel wont lost nutrients cause all in the soup mah. in end feed baby still eat right so I don't think will lost that much.

faith, dun think too much it's a natural process tt or babies will self wean one day..

yes i m still using avent blender to blend the meat like pork n beef. else they will notbe able to eat the meat. i think the loss of nutrients depends on the heat during cooking n duration of cooking?

Last edited:
Realised my bm supply drops after menses reported
Ete, when did your menses return? Also same time as me? Mine came back on 7 Sep.

I have a neighbour. She's a Shanghainese. She told me not to worry too much because she said the same thing as hayleyscott. The supply will only drop during menses for those few days. Then it will be back to normal again. But of course if the demand from baby is not there, the supply will also drop.

Faith, Mine was 8 sep. I intend to drop my pump frequency seeing my boy not drinking much. But yesterday his appetite seems better... contemplating now

my af creep back too, heavily... so qiao.. i din latch whole of è night... have 2stop in a way of we really into havin 2nd one...

reminds me of cycle buddies!

Now with one hard to cycle again. The trouble of going back kkh early morning to que and wait. Can't picture that again! My menses yet to report back. I hope it won't come lol

So Ete, Joy & I are cycle buddies as in for menses! Haha!

Okay so Joy is now actively trying for #2. What about you, Ete? Are you going to actively try for #2 too?

How about Lynn, Kitkats?

Iwahb and Cheery, think they more or less closing shop. They mentioned it previously.

it started over a few days... as of now consider full flow n super heavy... so unlike my old af... i m already lookin at calendar on when is a good period 4last icsi cycle say no success 5-8 mth later... if no bfp aft this last one then really let things be naturally...

I m not trying for no.2 yet. Going back to work first. Most likely have to use ivf to conceive. Don't know if go back to workforce can take long leave like last time or not... Sigh. See how...

Back