Recommendation of gynae

Hi mummies, anyone one have good gynae to recommend in areas like, tiong bahru, kallang, tanjong pagar, nex or east areas? Can also share with me per visit or package price? Thanks

I recommend Dr Choo Wan Ling in Glen E. She is gentle and she will encourage to try on natural delivery first. Her package start from 16 weeks $900 till deliver. The package include check up and ultrasound. Blood test & vitamins are excluded.

I am seeing Dr Tham Kok Fun who is Gynae-oncology. His "neighbour' Dr John Yam is also quite popular on post.
Both Dr are very gentle and patient.

I used to see two female Dr, one from KKH and the other one in Bukit Timah area.... I realise there is a BIG difference between female and male dr. I have tried both and i prefer and will still go for a Male.

Dr Tham Kok Fun clinic at Gleneagles.
Extremely horrible waiting time. From my 1st visit to being 33 weeks now, ALWAYS have to wait 2-4hrs. If occasionally delay due to emergency is understandable. BUT ALWAYS have to wait so long.
They have no respect for people's timing at all. Making appointment is waste of time.

Dr Tham Kok Fun clinic at Gleneagles.
Extremely horrible waiting time. From my 1st visit to being 33 weeks now, ALWAYS have to wait 2-4hrs. If occasionally delay due to emergency is understandable. BUT ALWAYS have to wait so long.
They have no respect for people's timing at all. Making appointment is waste of time.

Yes. I totally agree with the waiting time...
On good days, i will wait for 2 hours....
On bad days..... my record is 5 hours!!

I check with the nurse before.... They did their best to schedule the appointment and they are always the one who kana blamed by the patients.... Dr Tham starts his 1st appointment as early as 730am. He will do his round visits to his patients who are in the ward earlier and also some in between his clinic time as he is really too busy. i have waited once till 845pm for his appointment cos i thought scheduling as last appointment will be quite safe. In the end i still wait till almost 9pm.

However, i still stick to seeing him even after deliver as Dr Tham is very detailed and caring to all his patients (for those who see him, should know how he talk to his patients).... he has many patients, not only those who delivered baby.
He even skip proper lunch to make sure he see all his patients. He eats takeaway everyday. and i heard that at times he is so tired that he has to nap for 10 min in between appointments cos he did delivery at night also.

My baby was born under emergency and on the same day, his other patient who was just next door to me also had an emergency condition as well. Both of us are pushed in to OT back to back for surgery. Mine was a more critical condition and that's why i was operated first. Till today i am so thankful and grateful i see him and he was the doctor. If not for him to spot the problem timely, i could have lost my son.

Waiting 2-4 hrs in his stuffy clinic with a big belly is no joke. Anyway will not recommend Tham Kok Fun, unless u have many hrs to waste waiting.
***ALL and EACH*** of my appts is at least 2.5hrs wait EACH TIME. I don't see his neighbor (John Yam) have this issue.
I believed he accept too many cases than he can swallow. Was an "eye-opener" for such Gleneagles standard, when I thought KK is worse. This is just my review.

Dr Loke Kah Leong
Singapore Women's Clinic (Tampines)
Blk 821 Tampines St 81
#01-216
Tel: 67863188

My 2 gals was delivery by him and now is my sister turn...

Hi gal,

you can consider Dr Gordon Lim, from Gleneagles Hospital Medical Centre level 3.

He is a very patient and experienced gynaecologist. My two kids were delivered by him. Now going for number 3! :)

Dr Denas Chandra
Parkway east hospital
$700 for package from 13 weeks (inc urine tests, ultra sound, and vitamins)
Exc. DHA tablets
Gentle, encourages natural delivery and answers question during appointment and when you call clinic or emergency line.
Appointment times followed, no waiting time like some others mentioned here!

I am seeing Dr Tham Kok Fun who is Gynae-oncology. His "neighbour' Dr John Yam is also quite popular on post.

I used to see two female Dr, one from KKH and the other one in Bukit Timah area.... I realise there is a BIG difference between female and male dr. I have tried both and i prefer and will still go for a Male.
Hi,does Dr Tham have package ?how much ?

Hi mummies, anyone one have good gynae to recommend in areas like, tiong bahru, kallang, tanjong pagar, nex or east areas? Can also share with me per visit or package price? Thanks
Me too.. I gave birth to my children in Perth. I yet to find a proper one in singapore. The current ones I have in sg wasn't that great. Aussie land is full of good docs! Please recommend!

Hi.. So whats the different between a male gynae & a female gynae?

Oops dunno y the message copied from previous post...I mean to go to male doctor if you have no preference..Dr John Yam from gleneagles is a good choice

Back