first time pregnancy need advise for gynae

Seramom

I've confirmed my pregnancy at the clinic and doctor advised me to get a gynae asap. Anyone has recommendations for govt hospital gynae and clinic. I'm staying in the west :)

Is there alot of difference in charges for private and govt? It seems like TMC is popular~~
Please help!!!

govt hosp kkh if you go thru via pte route the fees more or less the same I think. if u go via subsidised route, thru polyclinic no fixed gynae, it be much cheaper

My gynae is charging around 180 for consultation and scanning excluding supplement. Is the chargers the same for other private gynae too?

I've confirmed my pregnancy at the clinic and doctor advised me to get a gynae asap. Anyone has recommendations for govt hospital gynae and clinic. I'm staying in the west :)

Is there alot of difference in charges for private and govt? It seems like TMC is popular~~
Please help!!!
hello..congrats! yes theres a huge price difference between private and govt..so it depends on what yr needs are. for private gynae most of them will offer you a package from week 20 onwards. typically u need to visit the gynae once a month and consultation and supplements are about 150 each time. my gynae is dr eunice chua from tlc clinic at TMC but she doesnt offer a package. theres a dr ben tham at tmc too who is quite popular and he offers a package from week 20. hope this helps.

Back