Any reliable chinese temple to pray for baby boys?

云谷禅师云: 世间享千金之产者。定是千金人物。享百金之产者。定是百金人物。应饿死者。定是饿死人物。天不过因材而笃。几曾加纤毫意思。即如生子。有百世之德者。定有百世子孙保之。有十世之德者。定有十世子孙保之。有三世二世之德者。定有三世二世子孙保之。

《了凡》书中又云:
地之秽者多生物。水之清者常无鱼。余好洁。宜无子者一。
和气能育万物。余善怒。宜无子者二。
爱为生生之本。忍为不育之根。余矜惜名节。常不能舍己救人。宜无子者三。
多言耗气。宜无子者四。
喜饮铄精。宜无子者五。
好彻夜长坐。而不知葆元毓神。宜无子者六。

请问老师的fb是什么?可以帮我算吉日生我的宝贝吗? 我自己的生日不好不希望宝贝像我。真的很担心。老公和我虽暂时没工作但我们会回报您的情。请尽快联系我。我可以随时见您。宝贝是女儿,edd mid Jan 2015.. 先谢谢你。。因为宝贝的预产期生日跟我的很接近。

Hi Toblerone老师,

你好, 我需要你的意见, 我的gynae说我的宝宝头还没有转,所以可能要选日子for c-section,edd on 4 feb, I would like to check whether I have the chance for natural birth? can you pls pm me as I could not find u.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Toblerone老师,

你好, 我需要你的意见, 我的gynae说我的宝宝头还没有转,所以可能要选日子for c-section,edd on 4 feb, I would like to check whether I have the chance for natural birth? can you pls pm me as I could not find u.

Many thanks in advance.
有些孕妇,胎儿的头朝下也出不来,结果还不是得开刀嘛。

要算自然分娩还是剖腹生产的机会,老师不算。

你下次再问问gynae,胎儿头转下的机率高不高。

你要择日剖腹生产(C-Section),老师可以帮你。However, you have to read and understand all my posts in this thread.

请问老师的fb是什么?可以帮我算吉日生我的宝贝吗? 我自己的生日不好不希望宝贝像我。真的很担心。老公和我虽暂时没工作但我们会回报您的情。请尽快联系我。我可以随时见您。宝贝是女儿,edd mid Jan 2015.. 先谢谢你。。因为宝贝的预产期生日跟我的很接近。
老师(现在)已经给你算了一下。给你点暗示 - 你要有心理准备。

你要找老师很容易的。很多members有老师的facebook and WeChat ID. You can send me private message.

你要择日,还是来得及。Will you accept and discuss with your gynae.

Ward C usually no problem. Ward B may have problem.

Hi teacher

I have 2 girls, would like to know will I have son? Never been trying cos of financial factor and my girls are in Pri sch. Elder is 2005 and younger one is 2007. I'm 1980. Hope to get advise from u. I don have ur fb nor wechat...

Hi

Mummies who have returned red eggs to ZSNN previously. May I know how do you transport the red eggs? Put them all in a big basket or red plastic bag? I am thinking how I should present so many eggs to ZSNN at the alter. Any advice?

Mummies who have returned red eggs to ZSNN previously.
1. 如果,你曾经说过/许愿过,生产后要以弥蛋致谢,那么你得守承诺。必须做到。什么数目都行,因为你没有报数。
2. 如果,你曾经说过/许愿过,生产后要以1000弥蛋致谢,那么你得坚守承诺,死死都得将那1000粒红鸡蛋挑到神明面前。
3. 如果,你曾经说过/许愿过,生产后要以1000弥蛋致谢交由先生老劳送,那么你老公得将1000粒红鸡蛋挑到神明面前。No cat or dog to send those eggs onbehalf of you.
4. 如果,你曾经说过/许愿过,生产后要以500弥蛋答谢从家里一路跪一路拿到神明面前,那么你得准备跪。
5. 如果,你说过/许愿生产后要以弥蛋致谢,那么你就不必搞红鸡蛋。

The list goes on.

It depends on what or how did you say/promise right from the beginning. 老师在forum说过很多次了,不要在菩萨神明面前乱讲话、乱发誓、乱许愿。

老师从没听说供奉注生娘娘的庙祝/负责人说必须要用红鸡蛋答谢。也不懂是谁搞出来的,说一定要用红鸡蛋答谢。注生娘娘没设这个law. Just that people itchy, one person did, everybody blindly follow. Somebody just do it out of heart, they feel like bringing eggs to offer. Somehow, it bceame十传百、百传千.

May I know how do you transport the red eggs? Put them all in a big basket or red plastic bag? I am thinking how I should present so many eggs to ZSNN at the alter. Any advice?
So many eggs, how many?

How to bring there, the members can't decide for you.

There are cars available for rental, running-errands mummies/students. There are free advertisement websites such as Gumtree, Locanto, or SMH forum 'Holding Place' for you to get help from people. Of course, don't expect to get free.

Last edited:
Yes Lao Shi, I get what u meant. I have every intention to make good my promise and will definitely do it. My hubby will drive me there. I was just asking to see if the mummies here have better suggestion in storing / putting the eggs as I don't wish to 'spoil' them during transportation. My current intention is to place them in big basket (those hamper basket kind).

Yes Lao Shi, I get what u meant. I have every intention to make good my promise and will definitely do it. My hubby will drive me there. I was just asking to see if the mummies here have better suggestion in storing / putting the eggs as I don't wish to 'spoil' them during transportation. My current intention is to place them in big basket (those hamper basket kind).
You already knew what to do. 要怎样的方式你自己选择。

1. 排整齐放在盘子用保鲜袋wrap可以。红色盘子,不拿回。
2. 放在eggs cardbox tray可以。cardbox tray要清洁干净。摆上神台前,cardbox tray下垫红纸。
3. 自己准备篮子也行。花店/Giant/Ikea有卖篮子。篮子上垫纸。在把鸡蛋排列整齐。

鸡蛋不像水果有分阴数阳数。鸡蛋数量大,自己安排。

在还没把弥蛋拿进去前,必须先请示庙祝。礼貌上,得经庙祝同意才行。经济能力好,要离开前塞个小红包给她。

Thank you Laoshi for the guidance.

"鸡蛋不像水果有分阴数阳数。。” Laoshi, you are referring to the even / odd no. of fruits for offering is it? I usually see people offering 5 oranges or apples or pears etc but sometimes I have seen people putting 2 or 4 also. How come some put odd no. some put even no. ? Can Laoshi enlighten me please?

Hi teacher,

I'm currently expecting my #2 and at my week 9. can you enlighten if I'm having a girl or boy? I will pm you my details. Thanks!

"鸡蛋不像水果有分阴数阳数。。” Laoshi, you are referring to the even / odd no. of fruits for offering is it? I usually see people offering 5 oranges or apples or pears etc but sometimes I have seen people putting 2 or 4 also. How come some put odd no. some put even no. ? Can Laoshi enlighten me please?
给你讲一讲吧!有些人不懂,有些则不懂装懂。

No.1 有哪些水果适合和不适合的

适合的水果:
苹果、橙、西瓜、凤梨... ...

不适合的水果:
香蕉、桃子、杨桃、榴莲...

注意:
  1. 选择的水果必须芬芳!带有香味!但是,在购买水果时候,不能拿来嗅!Don't take fruit and smell. Please don't ever do this. 不要问,老师不想讲。
  2. 把水果上的标签撕掉. Take down the sticker/label.
  3. 水果需要红色净盘拖上。每个寺庙都有红色净盘,只要开口问一问。如果肮脏,可以用水洗一洗。老师看过人懒惰到把plastic打开,然后摆在一边。

No.2 水果的数目

左、右个一盘。就是左一盘、右一盘。经济能力好的话,可以供多盘/多水果。

不在乎水果总数,而是注重叠层其数。

See example below:
一盘4粒 - 第一层3粒(下层),第二层1粒(上层)
OR
一盘9粒 - 第一层5粒(下层),第二层3粒,第三层1粒(上层)

看到了没?每一层都是阳数(odd numbers)。

注意:数目叠层必须是阳数(odd)不是阴数(even)。你看到人家叠水果(下层3粒,上层1粒),是对方的事不要管。很多人供菩萨神明的水果数目阴阳颠倒,是非不分的。供水果有意思,不能乱供。

要是有人问起是谁讲的,直接说是老师讲的。要很有信心。明白吗?

Last edited:
Hi Teacher Toblerone,

I'm expecting a girl (No.2) in May 2015 and dr advised for c-sect since the first one is c-sect as well. The dates she has given me is from May 15th - May 22nd (including both dates). Please advise a good date for us. For the first one, we didn't choose a date since it's determined to be c-sect at the last minute.

Thanks a lot.

Back