Dr Charles Lim Mt E

TE="angeleeyore, post: 7755639, member: 173502"]Yes.. i sit near the counter again.
Coz i fail plan B last month so dr lim want me to do HSG..
U doing plan A again for this cycle?[/QUOTE]
Ya.i am on plan A this cycle. I will do hsg if failed A2. Hope u pass hsg test. Good luck!!!

hi agneleeyore,

my AF came this morning. En....i need to do HSG test this month. Can share your HSG experience? is it performed by Dr Lim or he will refer us to other hospital?
Wish you good luck!!!!!
Yoy have to call the clinic nurse to book appointment for u to do the HSG.
HSG is do in mt E by other doctor duty on that day.
Is took about 5mins only. Not pain just abit AF cramp when the doctor inject the liquid in.

Yoy have to call the clinic nurse to book appointment for u to do the HSG.
HSG is do in mt E by other doctor duty on that day.
Is took about 5mins only. Not pain just abit AF cramp when the doctor inject the liquid in.

Thank you angeleeyore.

Can get the result immediately? how much does it cost? Don't know should i stay in plan A or move to plan B this month.

Yeah.. will know immedialtely for the result.. the doctor will explain abit.. after that need to wait for 2hr for the xray to print out then bring it to dr lim.. =)
I fail plan A1 den i move to plan B liao.. haha..

Can you share with me your plan B cost? cos Dr Lim suggested me move to plan B if I fail my A3 this month.
Hi joyce.. great that ur HSG result is fine.. dr lim say after HSG will have higher chance.. so this round muz jia you jia you.. =)
Plan B need to topup another 1.4k.. 1.2k for the procedure and $200 for the sperm wash..

Hi joyce.. great that ur HSG result is fine.. dr lim say after HSG will have higher chance.. so this round muz jia you jia you.. =)
Plan B need to topup another 1.4k.. 1.2k for the procedure and $200 for the sperm wash..
Thank you angeleeyore........hope I no need to do plan b..........

Hi all, I am new here. Have to conceive for one year. But no good news yet. Dr. Lim say I got pco. And decide to start plan a this month.

Hi Joyce, I am going to do hsg tomorrow. A bit worry.. can share me your experience? Is it very pain? Can know the results immediately a?

hi Yoyobeh,
I don't feel any pain during the process. But the nurse told me some ppl may feel very painful.
just relax. the process is very fast and it only takes about 10 minutes . Wish you good luck !!!

Hi all, I'm new with this forum =) I'm seeing Dr Charles Lim now as I have been ttc-ing with no result for the past 1 year. Doctor said I got PCO so I'm going to start plan A soon. Btw does anyone of you experience any side effect from metformin or the injection?

Hi all, I'm new with this forum =) I'm seeing Dr Charles Lim now as I have been ttc-ing with no result for the past 1 year. Doctor said I got PCO so I'm going to start plan A soon. Btw does anyone of you experience any side effect from metformin or the injection?

hi jmhope,

I am taking metformin 3 times a day. SO far, I don't have side effect.

Hi all, i m new here. i seen Dr Charles Lim on end Feb for the first time. He say i got pcom. poor eggs morphology, ask me to take metformin every night after food. he says if i m pregnant, i may have a chance of mutiples.
But i have a child already and y pcom was not detected earlier? he say it comes and go and probably during my previous pregnancy, i do not have pcom. i realise that most of us here hor, he will diagnose with pco.

my menses will b due in 3-4 days time. getting nervous. hope it disappears for 9 months!
if my menses come, i have to go back for jab and start on Plan A...

Hi Ladies,

Ok so i am not alone... cause most of the time i only have 1 mature egg make feel so sad... AF is late for 2 days but no feel of preggie at all... waiting for it to flow... to start my treatment again. Will go straight Plan B this time round if got more mature eggs. (PS has stop treatment for 2 cycle.. to give wallet a break...)

Hi Ladies,

Ok so i am not alone... cause most of the time i only have 1 mature egg make feel so sad... AF is late for 2 days but no feel of preggie at all... waiting for it to flow... to start my treatment again. Will go straight Plan B this time round if got more mature eggs. (PS has stop treatment for 2 cycle.. to give wallet a break...)
This month I got 2 mature eggs and it ovulate on day 11 (doesn't expect so early). Dr. lim say I go hsg this month so chances is higher. Really hope can success this month. Angie, how many cycle you try with Dr. Lim already?

This month I got 2 mature eggs and it ovulate on day 11 (doesn't expect so early). Dr. lim say I go hsg this month so chances is higher. Really hope can success this month. Angie, how many cycle you try with Dr. Lim already?
Hi yoyobeh,

I think i did 5A with Dr Lim. Ya hope we success soon. Has been waiting for this BFP for long enough. Hope to be our turn soon.

Hi Ladies,

you are not alone. i did 3 cycles plan a. Two cycles only one mature egg, one cycle with two mature eggs. Dr Lim said next cycle would give me more jabs to get more mature eggs.

you are not alone. i did 3 cycles plan a. Two cycles only one mature egg, one cycle with two mature eggs. Dr Lim said next cycle would give me more jabs to get more mature eggs.

ok tmr going to visit him again.. Hope for better luck this cycle. Plan B for this round if have enough mature eggs.

Back