(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Not sure why will be sore there.. horrible feeling. I also have lots of rectal pressure. Keep feeling like need to pass motion but constipated feeling..

Ya ya!! Same!! Lolx.. But u already 39 wks, Tink popping out anytime Le.. Mine still need to tahan few more wks..

I read the registration is only btw 26 and 31 Dec. so better register now.
I read in posb website the registration closed in 15june 2015 aft that they will draw n inform those got it n credited to their posb account for those who don't have bank account in dbs or posb they need to open an account there in order to get the cash in...

It's 26 dec 2014 to 31 dec 2015 leh.. haha
I can't paste here the snap pics...u can go below link have a look the term n condition it is draw in june 2015...
http://www.posb.com.sg/personal/pro...-popularpromo-deposits-sg50baby-btnlearnmore-
2. A customer (“Customer”) who successfully registers for the Campaign between 26 December 2014 and
15 June 2015, both dates inclusive (“Qualifying Period”). is eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw (each, an
“Eligible Customer” and collectively, “Eligible Customers”). A total of 5 winners will be drawn for the Lucky
Draw (each a “Winner” and collectively the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive an education grant worth
S$10,000 (“Cash Gift”). The Cash Gift will be credited into the each Winner’s respective account by 31 July
4. The Draw will be conducted on 22 June 2015 (the “Draw Date”) at 3.30pm at 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS
Asia Central @ MBFC Tower 3, Singapore 018982, with a total of 5 Winners to be picked from the pool of
Eligible Customers.

Feeling so uncomfy today :( baby has been kicking alot and it has been very painful. I'm 39 wks tmr. Think she has no space..I keep feeling her movements all over esp below..making me wanna pee all the time. Feel sore below also.. :(

That's exactly how I am feeling lately. The soreness and pressure below makes me feel like it will open up anytime. And i try to pull back my muscles when peeing because i feel like i would have piles coming out. Doesn't help that the braxton hicks give me cold sweat because the cramps are so painful sometimes. We're almost there! 39 weeks today!!! Strangely I feel more fear than joy though this is my third baby. Mixed feelings.. Haha.. Jiayou jiayou!! :D

To avoid infection i think . My 1st one never take wound recover real fast ! 2nd one got eat and it took me more than 2 weeks to recover .. 3rd one never take also recover faster ... :)

If bb no jaundice its Okie to take ginger , as they say ginger will rid wind ...

I did take ginger even my girl have slight jaundice .

Woohoo !!! Congrats !!!!

3.4kg !! Good weight . How many weeks ar ?

Mummy rest well ya

Yeah .. More and more popping ... So excited for you all ...

I'm sort of miss the kicking , boxing feeling in my tummy ... Oh ... :p

Go for no. 4! Govt will love u deep deep! :D

That's exactly how I am feeling lately. The soreness and pressure below makes me feel like it will open up anytime. And i try to pull back my muscles when peeing because i feel like i would have piles coming out. Doesn't help that the braxton hicks give me cold sweat because the cramps are so painful sometimes. We're almost there! 39 weeks today!!! Strangely I feel more fear than joy though this is my third baby. Mixed feelings.. Haha.. Jiayou jiayou!! :D
me too. its already the 3rd one but dont know why i am feeling scared.

Anyone giving birth at parkway east hospital? Or given birth there before? Not sure if they provide nursing gown ...

I have just went for my gynae appt n he say baby head is quite low which means it will be anytime.. but he did not check if I m diluted.. is it alright coz I m not having any pain.

I have just went for my gynae appt n he say baby head is quite low which means it will be anytime.. but he did not check if I m diluted.. is it alright coz I m not having any pain.
No pain is good..haha why you worry abt no pain? I don't think we can feel dilation anyway..

Hi mummies, I have been having on off cramp today.. is it mean I m giving birth soon..I m first time mummy n I dunno how does contraction feel..

me too. its already the 3rd one but dont know why i am feeling scared.

I think it's partly due to the fact that we have gone through before and know what might be coming? I think I am more worried about not being able to get an epidural if I were to reach late. But at the same time I don't want to admit myself too early and end up waiting for hours. Not sure if the labour will be fast or slow. I dread the procedures too. Haha.. Just feel scared. Let's jiayou together!! :)

Hi mummies, I have been having on off cramp today.. is it mean I m giving birth soon..I m first time mummy n I dunno how does contraction feel..

Sounds like a pre labour symptom. Do monitor the cramps. If it becomes regular or intense then you might need to head to the hospital to check it out. During a contraction, the belly will become painful and harden up for several seconds.

Sounds like a pre labour symptom. Do monitor the cramps. If it becomes regular or intense then you might need to head to the hospital to check it out. During a contraction, the belly will become painful and harden up for several seconds.

Ya, you should count ur cramps le.. if you see a pattern emerging that means really is contractions le.. like 20mins interval or something like tt. Better call ur doc hotline or the hospital midwife line and check with them.
Jia you!

So exciting nowadays. Everyday got pp pop

Ya, you should count ur cramps le.. if you see a pattern emerging that means really is contractions le.. like 20mins interval or something like tt. Better call ur doc hotline or the hospital midwife line and check with them.
Jia you!

So exciting nowadays. Everyday got pp pop

Okok.. thanks.. hopefully I can hold after january...

I think it's partly due to the fact that we have gone through before and know what might be coming? I think I am more worried about not being able to get an epidural if I were to reach late. But at the same time I don't want to admit myself too early and end up waiting for hours. Not sure if the labour will be fast or slow. I dread the procedures too. Haha.. Just feel scared. Let's jiayou together!! :)

I dread the epi. .. but then scared too early take cannot refill liao or too late cannot take anymore. ... n I scared the epi needle... haha.... having cold feet now... lol...

But hubby says.. when time comes I won't feel scared liao...

These few days I have been waken up.by pressure on my behind machiam I m going to poo.... but it went off after a while. Baby is playing around with me

My whole body will shiver uncontrollably after the epidural...I remembered the TMC nurses will come in n tell me every 15 mins to call them if I need epidural cos the anaesthetist will not be here immediately...my Gynae gave me a target to work on...1hr 1cm...was induced at 7 am where she broke my water bag...by 830ish, I felt contractions n decided I could not hold the pain until 4-5 pm, so requested for epidural...by the time he came, asked so much questions, I dun remember feeling the pain of the needle though...towards the end, the nurses reduce the dosage by half so I can feel some pain to push...salute mummies going through labor without painkillers!

If the product qualify for global shopping via amazon itself then u don't need a 3rd party forwarder.

There is an option of the left side of the website that allow u to tick international shipping. This will shift out all the seller that ship directly to sg

If the product qualify for global shopping via amazon itself then u don't need a 3rd party forwarder.

There is an option of the left side of the website that allow u to tick international shipping. This will shift out all the seller that ship directly to sg
Yup..u can avoid shipping charges that way. Opt for free global shipping then only those items that ship for free to sg will show up when u search..

I dread the epi. .. but then scared too early take cannot refill liao or too late cannot take anymore. ... n I scared the epi needle... haha.... having cold feet now... lol...

But hubby says.. when time comes I won't feel scared liao...

These few days I have been waken up.by pressure on my behind machiam I m going to poo.... but it went off after a while. Baby is playing around with me

Exactly! Think of epi, I scared. No epi, I will be more scared because it's something I have never experienced. Lol. Hopefully when time comes, all we can think about is baby! :)

When is your EDD again? I have the same feeling too. Mine is 24/7 though. Like wanna poo and push all the time. And menses cramp kind of pain. But still bearable so I just monitor. Sounds like we are due pretty soon! :D

My whole body will shiver uncontrollably after the epidural...I remembered the TMC nurses will come in n tell me every 15 mins to call them if I need epidural cos the anaesthetist will not be here immediately...my Gynae gave me a target to work on...1hr 1cm...was induced at 7 am where she broke my water bag...by 830ish, I felt contractions n decided I could not hold the pain until 4-5 pm, so requested for epidural...by the time he came, asked so much questions, I dun remember feeling the pain of the needle though...towards the end, the nurses reduce the dosage by half so I can feel some pain to push...salute mummies going through labor without painkillers!

Epidural has its side effects. I also remember the shivering. And after birth I would vomit for the next few hours. Yet I cannot do without epidural. Just too afraid of the pain that might come. Contractions and the stitching up after that. When I had #2, he arrived 10 minutes after my epidural. What a waste. Lol...

Exactly! Think of epi, I scared. No epi, I will be more scared because it's something I have never experienced. Lol. Hopefully when time comes, all we can think about is baby! :)

When is your EDD again? I have the same feeling too. Mine is 24/7 though. Like wanna poo and push all the time. And menses cramp kind of pain. But still bearable so I just monitor. Sounds like we are due pretty soon! :D
Having all sorts of weird pains on and off today plus baby super active all afternoon making me feel so uncomfortable n sore below :(

Epidural has its side effects. I also remember the shivering. And after birth I would vomit for the next few hours. Yet I cannot do without epidural. Just too afraid of the pain that might come. Contractions and the stitching up after that. When I had #2, he arrived 10 minutes after my epidural. What a waste. Lol...
Haha...know what u mean by what a waste..cos no matter how much u use, we will still be billed the full amount..trying to catch a nap but baby making me very uncomfortable, like pushing my rib cage...sitting down to try to sleep..lying down doesn't help.

Ya menses pain cramp... but my edd 1st Feb. . But risk of preterm labour...

I tend to sleep on my right as it's more comfy. N these few days I am more tired than usual so slept more.

Then I have this pain from my gums to head to shoulder ... once i sit up or walk around the pain will be gone but if I lie down again the pain will come back. It's so painful that my tears auto drop....

We can't eat panadol now right ?? I hope it's not high blood pressure ... hope juz heaty only....

Any remedies ???I drank a lot water n liang teh liao

On off. But is it regular ??? Time ur tightening. ... if it's regular then better go hospital.

N rest now.. see its goes away or not
It was quite regular just now. But seems to have lessen. But I thought only tightening with pain then need to go hosp?

It was quite regular just now. But seems to have lessen. But I thought only tightening with pain then need to go hosp?

Maybe ur threshold of pain is high thus u can't feel.... so better be careful

Since now lessen liao it may means u overwork today n cause the BH... continue to rest n monitor

Back