Toddlers who fall sick often

I think yakult and yoghurt has a lot of sugar in it, those found in the supermarket also contains preservatives which may not be very good for kids who are too young.

Children nowadays are more prone to flu/viral infections for various reasons, including a lack of nutritional diet. How many children actually take fruits and vegetables on a daily basis? Thats why is a must for my children to be on dietary supplements, good and safe from Pharmanex, This is what i give them daily, jungamal, marine omega,probio and G3. When they fall sick, I will quickly add colostrum.

My little girl actually falls sick every month since small as she is attending the infant care. Ask doctor but was told "Your little girl will stop falling sick if you reduce family size (I live in a 4 generations family house), stop work and take care of girl myself".

Why your gal still falls sick when she is not in CC, I don't really know. Can be due to your lifestyle. Even though your girl is not going CC, she is going out often? Your family size is as big as mine? Diet not good enough since she may be picky eater?

I let (and sometime forces) my little girl to eat vegetables every meal for every single day. PDs don't advise supplements "tablets" if possible.

Another thing I also find that may also have helped with my girl's immune system is this supplement that we had started in the family.

Google "4Life" and read about their supplements. I can said that it works really well for the whole family. It is some sort of colostrum as well.

However, you can also run the risk of your immune system being so super that it will reject other people's blood in blood transfusion. Thus my husband has stopped my little girl from eating it after 3 bottles lasting 1 year.

My boy's healthy isn't good from birth. We spend lots of money on medication. He eats fruits and vege and vitamins daily too, but still tend to fall sick easily. I gave him G3 juice since last October and it seems to have improved his health, as I suddenly realised I can't recall when was the alst time we visited the doctor! :)

My boy's healthy isn't good from birth. We spend lots of money on medication. He eats fruits and vege and vitamins daily too, but still tend to fall sick easily. I gave him G3 juice since last October and it seems to have improved his health, as I suddenly realised I can't recall when was the alst time we visited the doctor! :)

Is the G3 nice to drink?

Hello fellow mummies,

Want a quick way to boost your child’s immunity?

Or an easy way to boost breast milk production and reduce the pain from sore nipples?

How about nourishing your hair and skin for pre and post-natal care?

I’m a mother of 2 and retail the COCOS premium range of coconut derivatives at edenskitchen.sg

20140509-EDENSKITCHEN_0010-small.jpg

Why COCOS?

1.This brand was made and founded in Singapore, with decades of research and expertise behind the processing of every drop of coconut oil.

2.Unlike many brands in the market, COCOS Coconut Oils remain clear and liquid at a huge range of temperatures. Easy to serve, great for the health and palate!

3.The oils are of pharmaceutical grade and are suitable for babies to consume.

4.High in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (found in Mother’s milk), COCOS products contain beneficial supernutrients for the body.

How to use COCOS coconut Oil?

There are countless ways to use coconut oil – be it for the face, hair, body or even to repel mosquitoes, heal bites and wounds….

For a quick boost of immune systems, put a teaspoon of coconut oil into your child’s meals daily.

You can use it on bellies to prevent stretch marks and soothe the itchiness.

For the weeks before labour, coconut oil can be applied to the perineum to reduce tearing and the need for episiotomy during labour.

Nursing mothers can also use it on nipples to ease the soreness during breastfeeding.

For the newborn stage, coconut oil can help remove sticky meconium from the baby’s bottom, remove baby’s cradle cap and many more! It is also an ideal carrier oil for massages!

Where to buy?

For easy purchase, simply visit www.edenskitchen.sg or visit our store at 5 Everton Park, 01-34, weekdays between 11am to 5pm or Alternate Saturdays 10am to 2pm.

Got a question? You can respond to this post or email us at [email protected]

Hi. My infant 10mths old always fall ill ever since He went to ifc at 5.5mths old. He has a history of bronchitis. He catch a cold easily too. Is his body very weak That's Why He is always sick? I do breastfeed him till He was 7months and I stop as I have to return back to school. Bring him to tcm massage But it got worst.. Pls advise.

@Welshia is normal. Mine go to IFC when he was 3 month old. Now he is 16 month, still flu/cough almost every month coz mine is air-con. If not, will be diahorrea.
Usually the first year is like this.

i remember the first time he had stomach flu.....took almost 1 month to fully recover.
Now he show little signs of diahorea, i know how to react liao and can recover within days.

Kids around this age quite common to fall sick also because of teething / vacination. Eat healthy and some outdoor activities...soon they will grow stronger.

@csy1 today He went back to ifc after one week of staying at home with me due to viral infection, ifc called me urgently and told me He vomited 3 times and diarrhoea. Hais. Do you give rota virus?

ya..my son took the rota virus. Is in the health booklet right? i just follow.

Now at teething stage, they tend to put everything in the mouth.
Mine also just recover from teething fever..miss sch for 3 days...

I know soup is good. Hmm.... but I brew soup v (almost everyday) often for my children, they still fall sick. Brewed vegetable soup, luo han guo soup, pear & apple soup, herbal soup.....they drink 1 bowl after dinner. Maybe better for them otherwise their condition might get even worse?

They also hv cough & running nose for a long time even thou on multivitamins, sambucol & honey. Just hope that they will get well soon.

welshia: For vomitting and diarrhoea check his inside of throat and tongue for ulcers..could be HFMD.

shirley: occassionally can buy the quality leng yang and let kids drink...sometimes body is heaty and tend to fall sick.

Hi. My infant 10mths old always fall ill ever since He went to ifc at 5.5mths old. He has a history of bronchitis. He catch a cold easily too. Is his body very weak That's Why He is always sick? I do breastfeed him till He was 7months and I stop as I have to return back to school. Bring him to tcm massage But it got worst.. Pls advise.

try natural remedies to boost his immunity.

I use essential oils for my 6kids... my youngest is 16mo. so far she had a couple of colds and a fever. each time, I used the oils on her without medication and she recovers very fast. I use the oils to strengthen her immunity so when the older siblings fall ill, she may not even though they play together.

Medication does not help us get well. it only relieve the symptoms.

I know soup is good. Hmm.... but I brew soup v (almost everyday) often for my children, they still fall sick. Brewed vegetable soup, luo han guo soup, pear & apple soup, herbal soup.....they drink 1 bowl after dinner. Maybe better for them otherwise their condition might get even worse?

They also hv cough & running nose for a long time even thou on multivitamins, sambucol & honey. Just hope that they will get well soon.

Shirley,
boost their immunity throughout so that they will not fall ill so often. so not wait till they are not well. Best time to strengthen immunity is when they are young.

Hi sinnyy,

I've bought leng yang quite often for my younger one especially, but somehow he tends to get heaty quite easily. My mum said leng yang cannot drink too often also, hence I often made soup that is more cooling for him too. His body is quite different from my elder one. My elder one tends to sweat a lot, hence won't get fever easily. The younger one harder to sweat.

Hi All mummies, I have two children too and often fell sick every month and I tried all sorts of ways to boost their immune system but failed.

But recently I found very effective non synthetic health product to boost their immunity and reduce coughs..etc and also dont need to rely antibiotics as their bodies get stronger each day.

Interested to find out more, you may pm me thank you.

I try Essential oils on my kid and its the Young Living brand. I can see the difference. Well if u wish to know more, you can pm me.

Other than this, I give my child cod fish liver oil and sambucol frequently.

Back