(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hmmmm...never get report. Just verbal leh. maybe diff hospital practice differently? o_O
Which hospital u at ?? Kkh gave report n a on duty doc will explain on the spot.. mine i think also around that length mine is 31st jan... dun worry... these are not so impt at this stage the scan was to check ds .. when u reach 20 weeks then more accurate...

Ladies,

You know when you receive your scan copy, they have all the details on top.

Then, have this measurement eg. 11.8cm. This is the length of the baby right?

I googled. I was week 12 when I took the scan. The length is 11.8cm. Is it normal? Is it too long for a Week 12 baby? Did the doc estimate the baby's age wrongly?

Sounds very long! I just checked mine. It's only 58mm! Maybe you should check with gynae. :)

there is this 15.4cm/8Hz.

dont know whats that haha

Attachments

• baby.JPG
    baby.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 157
That's why I was wondering what the measurement refers to. Anybody can confirm the measurement is the baby's length?
U take a snap shot of the pic..
Mine is gynae measure and told me..
U took Oscar already? I took mine when close to 12 weeks, so the report quite detail.

Which hospital u at ?? Kkh gave report n a on duty doc will explain on the spot.. mine i think also around that length mine is 31st jan... dun worry... these are not so impt at this stage the scan was to check ds .. when u reach 20 weeks then more accurate...

Mine NUH. Ya, will clarify with doc next week. :)

That's why I was wondering what the measurement refers to. Anybody can confirm the measurement is the baby's length?

My measurements on the scan photo
- 9 weeks is 27.7mm
- 12 weeks is around 56mm.

Doctor will use the mouse and dot the baby's head and feet to get the measurement. That's why I am sure it is the baby's height, cuz he also told us verbally....

- 9 weeks is 27.7mm

Doctor will use the mouse and dot the baby's head and feet to get the measurement. That's why I am sure it is the baby's height, cuz he also told us verbally....
i rememebr they dun count feet one ...only until teh bump there

- 9 weeks is 27.7mm

Oh sorry, not feet. I looking at the scan again... got dotted lines to show where the length is measured... the feet is in the air LOL... so it's from the head to rump or butt.....

U saw? Left hand corner? 92mm..
Btw, if u don't ask about the length, gynae will not measure and thus not reflected on it.. I have 4 ultra sound pic, only 1 indicate the length, the rest never indicate.

Attachments

• 1406797336455.jpg
    1406797336455.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 153
U saw? Left hand corner? 92mm..
Btw, if u don't ask about the length, gynae will not measure and thus not reflected on it.. I have 4 ultra sound pic, only 1 indicate the length, the rest never indicate.
the 1st time my gynae do is length ...then scan here and there ...check heartbeat

Wah shift from West to East....

I also west sider, don't think I will ever shift across the island... lol

"Buy a house near many primary schools" - As MOE says, every school is a good school. :) So you casting your net wide to ensure you get into one of the schools nearby...

Actually if you alumni, ex school can go in at Phase 2A leh, should keep to that tactic wat... higher chance of getting in....

Me currently oso stay at jurong west but that area not very familiar cos me grown up at Tamp area. KS parent like me trying to see which sch is good for my ger when she is P1. So nw and then must monitor the sch. Hahaha

Me currently oso stay at jurong west but that area not very familiar cos me grown up at Tamp area. KS parent like me trying to see which sch is good for my ger when she is P1. So nw and then must monitor the sch. Hahaha
when i get my current place i din even know got famous school nearby ...my intention is only to be near my parent and sister place and also because there are ample of empty units in the area so sure can get lolz

I stay in Jurong West too. I think Rulang Primary is good!

haha how come yours got plus minus 8 days de.
I also don't know.. Prob because the length and the manual input of EDD is differ that's why the date on the scan on EDD there will be +/- dates.. My EDD on the scan also different. Btw the scan of the length is not accurate for this, bb is moving around, gynae had a hard time measuring.. Lol

I also don't know.. Prob because the length and the manual input of EDD is differ that's why the date on the scan on EDD there will be +/- dates.. My EDD on the scan also different. Btw the scan of the length is not accurate for this, bb is moving around, gynae had a hard time measuring.. Lol

mine will show number of week .. then next line will show the number of weeks based on the length ...

eg 15W6D ...and length is xx cm = 16W6D ...

lol so cute.

mine was sleeping.

most of the time mine is active at night.
i think for my next appt i must try to wake baby up before i go see the gynae.

any idea how?

lol so cute.

mine was sleeping.

any idea how?
hearsay sugar will work lolz

mine like to lay face down haiz ... hopefully 20th wk scan she be co-operative ...

lol so cute.

mine was sleeping.

any idea how?

The gynae will shake the tummy.. Lol for my case.. Cos too active, wrong position, cannot see and measure properly.
I think when reach detailed scan at 20 weeks, bb sleep even better.. Can measure properly. My gynae say if bb still behave like the previous time, cannot stay still, I prepare to stay there for long time..
Like my 2nd pregnancy, I got to go walk walk in the mall then go back again after 2 hours to measure again..

The gynae will shake the tummy.. Lol for my case.. Cos too active, wrong position, cannot see and measure properly.
I think when reach detailed scan at 20 weeks, bb sleep even better.. Can measure properly. My gynae say if bb still behave like the previous time, cannot stay still, I prepare to stay there for long time..
Like my 2nd pregnancy, I got to go walk walk in the mall then go back again after 2 hours to measure again..
actually go walk walk how does it help cos tehy are so small and WE are the one walking not them leh :D :D

LOL.

but i rather baby to be active. than i can see it over the screen.
wahaha

Ladies,

You know when you receive your scan copy, they have all the details on top.

Then, have this measurement eg. 11.8cm. This is the length of the baby right?

I googled. I was week 12 when I took the scan. The length is 11.8cm. Is it normal? Is it too long for a Week 12 baby? Did the doc estimate the baby's age wrongly?
L studied that when doc do the detailed scan on 20th weeks, they will adjust the EDD date again based on the size of baby!

actually go walk walk how does it help cos tehy are so small and WE are the one walking not them leh :D :D

I think because lying there for so long no improvement, then might as well as u go walk walk, eat something then go back. They can't probably let u lie there for so long. Pray hard, bb more cooperative then.

Back