(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I just register my girl at River valley primary within 1km from my house, register 2 days back but to date number of registered is more than the vacancy available. So only tomorrow then able to know whether need to ballot or not.. Haiz.. If my HB ok w my old school then no issue lo. U see u all sacrifice, move house just for kids school. For me, almost 100% can go to Ai Tong Pri, my HB don't want. Say too far....

Should be okay right... I was just reading the link below. River valley only 108% oversubscribed.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/event/2014-p1-registration-phase-2c

Both my and my hubby's alma mater not oversubscribed in 2A so if I apply for in Phase 2A should be able to get in, but then I also concerned about the distance, and the people in the schools....

ANYWAY, bb not out yet! Why am I thinking about this now?? LOL.

Wah my ideal age le... Lol..
At that age, I'm still tied down, flying around..
But when u reach 40, u can semi retire lo..

I sacrificed my career. I was doing something i really enjoyed. Sometimes i still miss it!

I wonder if i can be a young grandma! But of course not too young. Hahaha! And i don't mind taking care of the grandkids. :D

Should be okay right... I was just reading the link below. River valley only 108% oversubscribed.

Both my and my hubby's alma mater not oversubscribed in 2A so if I apply for in Phase 2A should be able to get in, but then I also concerned about the distance, and the people in the schools....

Haha I was about to tell you... you still have long way to go and to plan... by then may have new rules

Some of the MTBs here very young already mum of 1,2,or 3 kids!

I am like not here not there. Cannot consider young, but not considered old either.

We are about the same age! Looks like the three of us share one thing in common. We are expecting our #3! :D

My bro says he wants to wait till he's 35. That's like ten years later!
My bro says at least 5 yrs.... coz he havent buy a flat yet.. tell him buy resale dun wan he wan bto.. but bto dun have tampines now.. so got to wait n see....

I was tell him... he is 26 now... when i was his age i already mother of 2 !!! Haha

You're really planning waaaaay ahead if you're looking at this now. I think the rulings might change again when it's our babies' turn! :p

Yup slightly over subscribe to yesterday date.. Hopefully not many register today and tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow receive call say within 1km don't need to ballot.. Hee

Yaya, don't stress so much yet.. Skali govt change regulation again in next few years..

I see! Close too. I think it's all destined. Must see yuan fen. Mine was all one after after another. Very busy! ROM at 20, wedding at 21, baby at 22 then ever since my life has been taken over by the kids! :p
at this age i still enjoying life leh lolz never cross my mind to get marry and have kids :D
Wah, all having #03.. But I'm the oldest Liao.. Hee
no one can say themselve old infront of me ok !! :p

I sacrificed my career. I was doing something i really enjoyed. Sometimes i still miss it!

I wonder if i can be a young grandma! But of course not too young. Hahaha! And i don't mind taking care of the grandkids. :D
Lol.. U r like my mum, ask my elder or get marry young in future so that she can be ah cho...

I don't usually snack much! But now every moment need to have food on standby :/ worse part is I crave for unhealthy snacks like chips. Bought a packet just now when at ikea..stuffed in kitchen cupboard when I got home and will try to forget abt it for now. Geez

Heehee.. I just bought a pack of doritos cheesier! Still must try to hide from the kids cos they are not allowed to eat. Must sneaky! Hope we forget to eat. Hahaha..

Wah shift from West to East....

I also west sider, don't think I will ever shift across the island... lol

"Buy a house near many primary schools" - As MOE says, every school is a good school. :) So you casting your net wide to ensure you get into one of the schools nearby...

Actually if you alumni, ex school can go in at Phase 2A leh, should keep to that tactic wat... higher chance of getting in....

I just shift from East to West.. still getting used.. missing the East!

Yums! I am craving for jap again. Haven't eat the cha soba which baby has been asking for! :D

Go have it! :D

Some of the MTBs here very young already mum of 1,2,or 3 kids!

I am like not here not there. Cannot consider young, but not considered old either.

aiyah can do pole ... your heart wont be old... so good enough!

Haha yeah lor.. I see your pole photo i very stress to go yoga with you.. because i dont exercise one..

You're really planning waaaaay ahead if you're looking at this now. I think the rulings might change again when it's our babies' turn! :p
Yaya, don't stress so much yet.. Skali govt change regulation again in next few years..

I'm not stressing lah... long story why we ended up talking about this...

Anyway, I really like my alma mater very much, so I don't mind if I have a girl and send her to my old school. :) For my hubby, he didn't enjoy his school life as much, so he doesn't really care. :p

Have been having throbbing breast pain... any remedies ???

Was telling hubby 这一胎siong.... many different pattern...

I still miss #1 pregnancy. .. so carefree n easy !!

Haha yeah lor.. I see your pole photo i very stress to go yoga with you.. because i dont exercise one..
hahaha

I see! Close too. I think it's all destined. Must see yuan fen. Mine was all one after after another. Very busy! ROM at 20, wedding at 21, baby at 22 then ever since my life has been taken over by the kids! :p

at 20 ... I haven finished my poly or U! I met my DH in my last year of Uni, but we were both too not ready to get tied down till 7 yrs later then 3 yrs later before we start our family...

but now my DH will regret why we nvr start family earlier... i was like HELLO?!?! Who is the one dilly dally?!

I'm not stressing lah... long story why we ended up talking about this...

Anyway, I really like my alma mater very much, so I don't mind if I have a girl and send her to my old school. :) For my hubby, he didn't enjoy his school life as much, so he doesn't really care. :p
i joined my alumni of my school but that is pure gal school ...given a choice i would rather give my son into mixed good school then next mei mei can tong pang go in :D

I had this throbbing a while back but it just disappeared one day. Now I get random throbbing in my butt/thighs.. very queer right

aiyah can do pole ... your heart wont be old... so good enough!

Anyone can pole lah, don't think so much. I have a friend, mother of 1, over 40, she is same level as me. Actually it's a good way to tone up and/or lose weight, and I have so much fun, if you all interested, really should try!

In pole competitions, there is a category for those over 40 years old, and I have seen someone 61 years old and doing tricks even younger ones cannot do.

@yingzz, don't stress. Yoga only, somemore prenatal, I don't think it will be very siong. Everyone have to start somewhere, and I am not the only one in the class either, sure got other MTBs! :)

Ladies,

You know when you receive your scan copy, they have all the details on top.

Then, have this measurement eg. 11.8cm. This is the length of the baby right?

I googled. I was week 12 when I took the scan. The length is 11.8cm. Is it normal? Is it too long for a Week 12 baby? Did the doc estimate the baby's age wrongly?

Anyone can pole lah, don't think so much. I have a friend, mother of 1, over 40, she is same level as me. Actually it's a good way to lose weight, and I have so much fun, if you all interested, really should try!

In pole competitions, there is a category for those over 40 years old, and I have seen someone 61 years old and doing tricks even younger ones cannot do.

@yingzz, don't stress. Yoga only, somemore prenatal, I don't think it will be very siong. Everyone have to start somewhere, and I am not the only one in the class either, sure got other MTBs! :)
i scare i go up the pole the pole will give way lolz ... really "pig" climb " tree" :D

Ladies,

I googled. I was week 12 when I took the scan. The length is 11.8cm. Is it normal? Is it too long for a Week 12 baby? Did the doc estimate the baby's age wrongly?

if gynae nvr say anything... dun go think about the measurement.... the only measurement you should worry is the 20 detailed scan and after ...

Recently my pain is all on the nips. Like swollen and hot kind of feeling. I put cold compress on it every now and then. Feels better!

I had an easier time during #1 too. But she turned out to be naughtiest as a baby..and child! :p

Anyone can pole lah, don't think so much. I have a friend, mother of 1, over 40, she is same level as me. Actually it's a good way to tone up and/or lose weight, and I have so much fun, if you all interested, really should try!

Me Me i would love to try... though I think i have very weak upp body strength

Ladies,

woah mine was only 7plus cm when i was week 13.

but the percentile says that my baby is more than 97 percentile

Ladies,

did the gynae said your EDD likely to be earlier?

Ladies,

Wow that's one huge baby! My princess was only abt 6cm at 12 weeks. Check with your gynae to clarify?

woah mine was only 7plus cm when i was week 13.

but the percentile says that my baby is more than 97 percentile

That's y loh. 11.8cm really long for Week 12. Next appt, I will ask the doc. What if doc estimate wrongly and I give birth in December. Hahahahaha!

hahaha

at 20 ... I haven finished my poly or U! I met my DH in my last year of Uni, but we were both too not ready to get tied down till 7 yrs later then 3 yrs later before we start our family...

but now my DH will regret why we nvr start family earlier... i was like HELLO?!?! Who is the one dilly dally?!

LOL!!! :D

I received a sponsership from a hotel at 18 and started my work-study programme. That's when i met my hubby too. While working at the hotel. Who knows two years later we would be walking down the aisle. Come to think of it, it's been over a decade! I have no idea how come i said yes! Mummy brain now... :p

Wow that's one huge baby! My princess was only abt 6cm at 12 weeks. Check with your gynae to clarify?

by 12wks scan they will revised the EDD according to the gestational length bb...
and must see the bb parent ..if you all very tall there is high chance of bb being tall too wat

Recently my pain is all on the nips. Like swollen and hot kind of feeling. I put cold compress on it every now and then. Feels better!

I had an easier time during #1 too. But she turned out to be naughtiest as a baby..and child! :p
Ya same... i take out bra = worse... its not hot.. but swollen type of pain.. but its not swollen.... then this afternoon become throbbing pain.. now no pain liao at the moment.. hope it stays this wat...

My #1 is very guai !!! N sticky to me haha... these 2 days he suddenly very sticky especially. . He will lie down beside me n sing song with me until i buay tahan .. i told him mummy hear u sing song mummy feel like sleeping can u stop singing haha.. then last night sleep suddenly cry very loud... coz mummy nv sleep with me !! I moved position as i felt uncomfortable he woke up n found me missing but he hide in the blanket n cry dun dare wake me up

Wah...I see u all married young then kids big liao. So envy lor...when studying, parents dun allow me gp dating so I knew my hubby late and get married late. Then got prob conceiving oso. So next time me and my hubby old liao kids still young...need to save up more for retirement.

by 12wks scan they will revised the EDD according to the gestational length bb...
and must see the bb parent ..if you all very tall there is high chance of bb being tall too wat

I'm only 154cm. My husband is normal guys height. My parents short. His mom short. His dad is average. Hahahahaha! I will just confirm with doc next week.

Wah...I see u all married young then kids big liao. So envy lor...when studying, parents dun allow me gp dating so I knew my hubby late and get married late. Then got prob conceiving oso. So next time me and my hubby old liao kids still young...need to save up more for retirement.
insurance agent will love you deep deep:D

Ladies,

Are u sure is the length?
Mine at 12weeks is 5cm, gynae say tall bb..
16weeks at 10cm.. 11.8cm is too long ba..

My sister is going to give me a baby cot from her SIL, but haven't decide where to pput the cot yet.

If I am going to BF 100%, it's better to put the baby in my room right? Or should I put the baby with the CL??
I let cl sleep with baby. Cl will take bb to me for feeding. And I will pass back for her to burp and change diapers and look after baby.

Back