(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

The doc only operate around 2 days in private suite so in order to see him in private suite have to match his timing.

Last pregnancy i had to see my gynae urgently once at clinic b .. kenna attitude nurse.. nv been there before so dun know where to register nor go for routine test. The nurse still can tell me " u first time here ar... " n we waited 2 hrs to see gynae...

But that was the one n only 1 time i go clinic b.

This pregnancy i went clinic b twice experience not bad very friendly n polite this time but i still prefer private suite haha

Haha i must agree some nurses very attitude one.. private suite is really u pay for the comfort level lor.. haha..

then be prepared to pay :D

Wonder how much will it cost sia.. to choose a timing..

onzz la... idea..dr ben tham free in afternoons.. i mean he has no consultations in the PM usually...
huh ? he dun see patient in the afternoon ?

Haha i must agree some nurses very attitude one.. private suite is really u pay for the comfort level lor.. haha..

it can range from a couple of hundreds to thousand lor ...

Lol but better check on the costs first.. so no bill shock!
what bill shock...her company pay big chunk of bills liao... so the Add'l is chicken feet lah :D

Wah your MBR big leh can put queen and 2 single . Mine put 1 king and 1 single = wall to wall Liao zzz so got to Kick son to his room cos he too big to coshare on king Lolz .. Err u said cot u used as changing table then bb at night sleep where ?
To me I will get another small cot from ikea cos only that can fit into MBR .. Bb will be like gor got sleep for a year in cot then co sleep on king bed bah ... When she older then we give her own room ie remove thestudy room Lolz and I will get a playpen put at my mom place since she will there most of the time except night time and weekend

Old flat has big rooms! Mine is almost 40 years. Pending upgrading in two years' time. :p

I see! The babies used to co sleep with me from birth because i will lie down to nurse them. My boy just weaned off two months ago only. So he is still on the queen bed with me. My girl on a single bed on my right and my hubby on the other single on the left. Haha!

I'll check ikea to see if their cots small enough! :D

huh ? he dun see patient in the afternoon ?

it can range from a couple of hundreds to thousand lor ...

what bill shock...her company pay big chunk of bills liao... so the Add'l is chicken feet lah :D

no lah... i find the date nice ma... timing no need to choose la...

Mini playpen dun last long too...

For me i will squeeze. . I got baby cot n mini playpen all become white elephant. . Coz baby dun wan slp alone felt lonely... poor #2 always cry n look at us with her pity eyes n we will carry her n squeeze with us ... end up wasted $$

That's true. It's for up till 18 months only. Like a waste..

Both my babies also the same. They cried when i put them back to cot. So pitiful! And i felt worried about not being able to see them. In the end we co sleep too.

Old flat has big rooms! Mine is almost 40 years. Pending upgrading in two years' time. :p

I see! The babies used to co sleep with me from birth because i will lie down to nurse them. My boy just weaned off two months ago only. So he is still on the queen bed with me. My girl on a single bed on my right and my hubby on the other single on the left. Haha!

my mom also old flat also cant fit like yours lolz ... yah lor damn pathetic ..last time flat cheap but room all big big ..now flat expensive and room smaller and smaller ... really paying for pigeon hole in the sky

i see i see ... so the baby has queen bed to roll ... and left and right side also got cushion liao :D no wonder can co sleep
Haha aim to be the first baby of the year!
mia lah ... beside C sect one dun count lolz ... natural born one then come out then cosnider 1st baby of the year ..
TMC giving gift for top 3 baby of the year ...one of them is a ferrari baby seat :D

Both my babies also the same. They cried when i put them back to cot. So pitiful! And i felt worried about not being able to see them. In the end we co sleep too.
mine sleep for 12 months then no room for him to rotate then upgrade to king bed with us :D
wah ...when they cry you all soft heart ... like that cna bully you all one leh

mia lah ... beside C sect one dun count lolz ... natural born one then come out then cosnider 1st baby of the year ..
TMC giving gift for top 3 baby of the year ...one of them is a ferrari baby seat :D

csect dun count one meh?

Any mummies here with no intention to get a baby cot? What will the sleeping arrangement be like if that's the case? Care to share? :)

I am in a dilemma because the baby cot definitely cannot fit in my bedroom. We already have a queen bed and two single beds joined together on the ground as the four of us sleep together. No intentions of separating the kids yet because i cannot sleep without them by my side. My hubby doesn't want to be kicked out either. I am left with a small space in front of our beds which can fit the mini playpen which i intend to buy. But i am so used to changing baby in a cot because the height is comfortable. Should i get a baby changing table cum bath unit? Worth it? Any suggestion?! Fyi, the other two kids have never slept in a cot before. Not sure about #3. It's only for changing purpose and when they were older, i put them inside when i needed to mop the floor etc because it's safe. :D
Hi
My situation is similar to u.. I have 2 queen in my master room, w 2 kids sleeping w us. My first 2 have been sleeping in playpen when bb time. And the playpen I still have it w me. So most likely bb will be sleeping in it. I still have a space for the playpen on the other side of my bed but is close to cupboards. It will be a hassle taking things and that area will be aircon direct blowing.
So my HB plan is move the 2 elder to another room, either keep that queen mattress for them or buy a triple deck bed so that maid can move in and sleep w them. Then playpen will then move to the place where queen mattress was so that ac not direct blowing.
Then again, don't if my kids can get used, my elder one is super sticky, me or HB have to me w her. Even same room now, me and HB sleep diff bed. Haiz

Same rate at clinic b n private suite

Only evening clinic add $30 surcharge

csect dun count one meh?
i dun count mah :p not natural wat :p that is man made 1st baby :D so cannot count

woah i din know so many pple co share with kids in one bed room ... and my mom still say i spoilt my son let him coshare until this year then move him to his room but again ...middle of night will wake up and wan either one of us to go sleep with him ... cos there is gluey gumbo in his room lolz ... of coruse we still sneak out after he is deep into his sleep lolz

I dare not let bb co sleep w us, unless I kick my HB out. After a bad experience w my first one, I had a few nightmares.
When my #1 is 3-4months old, she was sleeping in between us. Suddenly middle of the night, I heard 2punches sound of the beansprout pillow. And jump up and saw my girl trying to cry but no sound then finally loud cry comes in in a few Seconds. I scream at my HB and then he jump up and still ask me what happen? I told him that he hit our girl on her stomach w the beansprout pillow across. Then he quickly apologize and say he had a dream and he was punching the trees!!!

I dare not let bb co sleep w us, unless I kick my HB out. After a bad experience w my first one, I had a few nightmares.
When my #1 is 3-4months old, she was sleeping in between us. Suddenly middle of the night, I heard 2punches sound of the beansprout pillow. And jump up and saw my girl trying to cry but no sound then finally loud cry comes in in a few Seconds. I scream at my HB and then he jump up and still ask me what happen? I told him that he hit our girl on her stomach w the beansprout pillow across. Then he quickly apologize and say he had a dream and he was punching the trees!!!
wah that is scary ... that's why too young cannot cosleep very stressful one ...

Mini playpen dun last till 18mths.. i have one graco... due to mini its looks quite flimsy. ... n i think last till 6-9mths at most 1yr old nia.....

My gal best she will use her teary eyes n look at us through the holes /space of railing.... then u will不忍心n carry her..

i dun count mah :p not natural wat :p that is man made 1st baby :D so cannot count

woah i din know so many pple co share with kids in one bed room ... and my mom still say i spoilt my son let him coshare until this year then move him to his room but again ...middle of night will wake up and wan either one of us to go sleep with him ... cos there is gluey gumbo in his room lolz ... of coruse we still sneak out after he is deep into his sleep lolz
My ah ma opposite. . When i sugesst i put the 2 kids in common room together n let them learn to sleep on their own... my ah ma say cannot later in the middle of the night they will cry etc... but true i also不忍心but some day they will have to sleep on their own too ... someday they will have their own partners too.... haha think till very far liao

wah that is scary ... that's why too young cannot cosleep very stressful one ...
Ya, u cannot have a piece of mind... When my elder one was 1 yr plus, she was sleeping again in between us long them after that incident. I have no idea how she sleep and fall to the floor from our leg side. Both side are safe as me and HB is there to block, but she roll from our leg down.. faint!!!
Even now whenever I feel something around my leg, I will jump up and see if is my younger one sleeping around there. Really a phobia.

Punching trees!!!!! Lol!!!

My hubby will be very careful when sleeping with baby... but as my kids grows older now.. they stack on top on each other sometimes in the middle of night i have to find where is my gal !!! Dun know she sleep until where liao...

My son still not so bad.. only become daddy's human flesh bolster n he still sleeping happily...

My gal jia lat.. dun know who is whose bolster or pillow

Ya, u cannot have a piece of mind... When my elder one was 1 yr plus, she was sleeping again in between us long them after that incident. I have no idea how she sleep and fall to the floor from our leg side. Both side are safe as me and HB is there to block, but she roll from our leg down.. faint!!!
Even now whenever I feel something around my leg, I will jump up and see if is my younger one sleeping around there. Really a phobia.
lolz got blockage still can roll down ... for.my boy we dunno how he can roll down from end of bed when he is covered in blanket with us ...( one king size blacket)

normal lah ... i have become really light sleeper since my boy birth... small movement i already know and wake up liao...so managed to block his fall but my guess is he find it hot that is why he roll to end of bed where the aircon is blowing

My ah ma opposite. . When i sugesst i put the 2 kids in common room together n let them learn to sleep on their own... my ah ma say cannot later in the middle of the night they will cry etc... but true i also不忍心but some day they will have to sleep on their own too ... someday they will have their own partners too.... haha think till very far liao

I'm ok w my 2 kids sleeping on their own, but is my HB that cannot bear w it. We ever try them a few days cos my elder came back from school saying that her friends sleep alone. At the end, my HB take his barang barang and go next door squeezing in w them. After a few days I fed up, no difference from current arrangement and waste aircon electricity, so finally I shift them back...

we are diff ..want the kid to have his own room ... so still training him to be independent sleep on his own ... princess next time also got her own room but think she need to start early ...lesson learnt from the 1st one lolz ...

lolz got blockage still can roll down ... for.my boy we dunno how he can roll down from end of bed when he is covered in blanket with us ...( one king size blacket)

normal lah ... i have become really light sleeper since my boy birth... small movement i already know and wake up liao...so managed to block his fall but my guess is he find it hot that is why he roll to end of bed where the aircon is blowing
Oh ya, kids are scare of heat. My girls can don't need cover blanket in aircon room, they kick them away.. So I guess your boy same same, wanted to roll out of the blanket. Lol

when my first born is one to two months old, me and baby will sleep in another room with a queen bed... that time buy esp for CL and baby so since young she is sleeping on bed. Then slightly older, we move her to sleep in playpen in our MBR with the playpen put in front of our bed...but she perspire so easily while still sleeping in the playpen. we dun want to on the aircon, and we cant play the fan directly at home... when she is slightly mobile when standing up, we move to a mattress and made her sleep on the floor... at times she waked at night, then I will go and sleep with her on the mattress on the floor...

then we sold the house and move the PIL... made the study room her bedroom with a single bed... we accompanied her till she falls asleep then we will leave her room. If she wakes up in the middle of the night, my mil usually the first to hear one and will accompany her till day break (much to my dislike, of cos)

When new baby come, and does not look like we are getting a new hse soon, most likely, the sleeping arrangement will be :- my first born sleeps with my dh in our king bed, while I will relinquish to the study room with the single bed and a baby cot ...cuz our room cant fit another baby cot le....

I'm ok w my 2 kids sleeping on their own, but is my HB that cannot bear w it. We ever try them a few days cos my elder came back from school saying that her friends sleep alone. At the end, my HB take his barang barang and go next door squeezing in w them. After a few days I fed up, no difference from current arrangement and waste aircon electricity, so finally I shift them back...

aiyoz so sweet of your dh, take his barang barang to sleep with them....

aiyoz at least your boy ok with blankets... sometimes my ger climbs onto our bed in the middle of night... and sleeps in btw us... but she hates the blanket so we usually cant cover with her around esp when sleeping in hotels... bleh

when my first born is one to two months old, me and baby will sleep in another room with a queen bed... that time buy esp for CL and baby so since young she is sleeping on bed. Then slightly older, we move her to sleep in playpen in our MBR with the playpen put in front of our bed...but she perspire so easily while still sleeping in the playpen. we dun want to on the aircon, and we cant play the fan directly at home... when she is slightly mobile when standing up, we move to a mattress and made her sleep on the floor... at times she waked at night, then I will go and sleep with her on the mattress on the floor...

then we sold the house and move the PIL... made the study room her bedroom with a single bed... we accompanied her till she falls asleep then we will leave her room. If she wakes up in the middle of the night, my mil usually the first to hear one and will accompany her till day break (much to my dislike, of cos)

When new baby come, and does not look like we are getting a new hse soon, most likely, the sleeping arrangement will be :- my first born sleeps with my dh in our king bed, while I will relinquish to the study room with the single bed and a baby cot ...cuz our room cant fit another baby cot le....

i think i will be getting a baby cot and putting it inside the mbr.

i saw some cot that are like 5 in 1. can convert into a bed when baby gets bigger.
initially i thought the baby can sleep inbetween us.
But my dh is llike a ball lo. he like to roll here and there in the night.

i saw some cot that are like 5 in 1. can convert into a bed when baby gets bigger.

Mine is the type which can convert :)

aiyoz at least your boy ok with blankets... sometimes my ger climbs onto our bed in the middle of night... and sleeps in btw us... but she hates the blanket so we usually cant cover with her around esp when sleeping in hotels... bleh
Haha we each have a blanket else have to fight coz cant share haha ...only my gal dun like it....

i find cot better to sleep than playpen .... but cot got columns so their limbs may get stuck :p even with bumper... those 5-in-1 ones are quite big... so get the measurement right...

Oh ya, kids are scare of heat. My girls can don't need cover blanket in aircon room, they kick them away.. So I guess your boy same same, wanted to roll out of the blanket. Lol
here we are scare tehy will catch a cold and there they are kicking away the blanket .. haiz

he dun like blanket...since young aka baby he know how to kick it aways so i will wake up and cover again lor ...

if in hotel ..my boy will cover liao cos we blast aircon one :D and for some reason lor hotel bed and blanket very cosy and comfortable oen ... with blast aircon very shiok to cover and sleep lolz

i also bought a convertible one but it doesnt last long :D

doesnt last long meaning?

they grown out of it?

or

i dunno about your kid ..my kid sleep like helicopter lor ... so the cot got no room for him to turn and he will fuss liao...so how to use long leh ... material wise they are good just that not suitable for my boy lolz and they are big and bulky

$414 is the price of the baby cot plus pigeon wipes.. ahah i dont have the breakdown.. the cot comes with the mattress and bolster/pillow and bumper bed set..

My #1 at 2yo 2mths still using it.. :D
good ...like that saved alot of money ...your #1 dun sleep like helicopter lolz

Oh I will be having a portable sarong too, so sometimes bb will be in playpen or sarong... Usually sarong in the day.. Sleep better and cooler.
At my mum place is drill to the ceiling, more stable, so all my kids and nephew sleep in it whenever we are there..
I guess most of u don't like sarong right?

Oh I will be having a portable sarong too, so sometimes bb will be in playpen or sarong... Usually sarong in the day.. Sleep better and cooler.
At my mum place is drill to the ceiling, more stable, so all my kids and nephew sleep in it whenever we are there..
yah i am one of those who dun like it ...i find it dangerous :D even when i'm a baby ...my sibling also all never sleep in sarong before :D

i planning to get yao lan oso leh. i see my nephew oso sleep yaolan until 1yr plus liao still sleep...lol...

Back