(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

wah... can go your hse for crab feasting?
Lol... Sure....
Can be arranged..

But must wait till next month, my mum control me. She been hearing from neighbor say crab no good, cos one of them her daughter gotten eczema cos pregnant time eat a lot of crabs. Like almost one week once.
So my mum say if 1 want 1 month once..

hey, i was just wondering, I am assuming, most of you would be tired and sleepy most of the times (at least I am :) ), so does your husband does all the household work or do you get help?
we are trying to find a maid, who can help us with cleaning and other household chores, but are not able to find anyone :(

no.

i am still doing the housework.
lol.

apparently my hubby say he kena some pregnancy virus that cause him to feel tired as well.o_O:confused:

hey, i was just wondering, I am assuming, most of you would be tired and sleepy most of the times (at least I am :) ), so does your husband does all the household work or do you get help?
we are trying to find a maid, who can help us with cleaning and other household chores, but are not able to find anyone :(
At the beginning mine will do the housework and now I am better I help
Out too .. Helper he want to get too so relieve his housechore duties but I said wait til pass 20wk scan then decide

Definitely I feel tired, especially after meals.. Fortunately we have a maid. So household we don't have to do.
R u looking for part time helper or engaged a maid?

no.

i am still doing the housework.
lol.

apparently my hubby say he kena some pregnancy virus that cause him to feel tired as well.o_O:confused:

I heard about that b4... some dh will also have MS when wife preggy... but dun noe they fake it or what la

you can get those once a week cleaner that helps with household chores... ahmaonwheels...

I have 2 kids now, although they go child care but I'm too rely on the maid. She been w us for 4 years. Everything she do, makes me lazy..hee
So w the maid, I'm not going to engage CL... My mum will pop by to bath the bb etc.. My maid also knows cos my 2nd child she take care from birth. Then the most will order confinement food.
So my suggestion for those mummy who intends to engage a maid may like to start finding now... Bring and train the maid before bb is born..

My gosh this pregnancy really .. Dunno what word to describe.

Kena the same mutated bacteria again !!! Need to take jab

Going to discuss with gynae .. The drug is new not tested in pregnancy before

What bacteria? What happen?
Uti lor .. I got it in may without reAlising I am pregnant and it is through test then know for mutated bacteria and pregnant and no choice it is resistant to all antibiotic so only jab and this new drug not tested on pregnant woman only on rat but good thing rat are ok so I took it after discussing with then gynae

And tues I got the same feeling of uti quick to see urologist and did urine culture test now come here get report and it is the same damn bacteria ( hit jackpot twice !!! ) again need jab but I going to talk to current gynae and see how haiz

Uti lor .. I got it in may without reAlising I am pregnant and it is through test then know for mutated bacteria and pregnant and no choice it is resistant to all antibiotic so only jab and this new drug not tested on pregnant woman only on rat but good thing rat are ok so I took it after discussing with then gynae

And tues I got the same feeling of uti quick to see urologist and did urine culture test now come here get report and it is the same damn bacteria ( hit jackpot twice !!! ) again need jab but I going to talk to current gynae and see how haiz

so its actually the bacteria came back or haven cured from previous round..?

Drink more cranberry juice ??

Ya, better check w gynae.. Maybe gynae side will have alternate medication for this bacteria and safer for pregnancy.
Btw can I ask u all a question, a bit embarrass to ask.. Does you all feel itchy around your private area? I always have this very itchy sensation especially when there is discharge. So sometimes during shower I will go scratch it until the skin tear and when touches water, is painful. I wear boxer shorts at night without panty, let it air... Hee.. But doesn't help, but make it I want to scratch even more..
Is this some infection too?

so its actually the bacteria came back or haven cured from previous round..?
After the jab in previous round , test result showed cleared . But dunno why it return this round sianz ... But I not keen to expose princess to this new drug again leh !! And the urologist still say last round your baby ok wat nothing to scare :a it is the long term effect I scare not the short term

Drink more cranberry juice ??

Now abit late for that sob sob but he did suggest that I check gynae got any probiotic to give me or not .. No good to keep having uti

He said maybe because my age so prone to it sob sob Kaoz
Ya, better check w gynae.. Maybe gynae side will have alternate medication for this bacteria and safer for pregnancy.
Btw can I ask u all a question, a bit embarrass to ask.. Does you all feel itchy around your private area? I always have this very itchy sensation especially when there is discharge. So sometimes during shower I will go scratch it until the skin tear and when touches water, is painful. I wear boxer shorts at night without panty, let it air... Hee.. But doesn't help, but make it I want to scratch even more..
Yeast infection ?

Yes its infection... go get medcine to stuff into ur v below.. very fast recover...

I keep kenna when i had #2 can scratch until even outside all skin tear...

Heard eat more plain yogurt will make it good too... avoid sugar stuff sugar will make the bacteria grow even faster n more

Now abit late for that sob sob but he did suggest that I check gynae got any probiotic to give me or not .. No good to keep having uti

Yeast infection ?

I think prob is yeast infection.

Go see a doc and apply some fungus cream

Yeast infection ?
Ya, I heard some ppl are very prone to UTI.. I have a gf always kena, 2-3 month kena once..
I'm not too sure if is yeast infection, usually yeast infection will have thick, colored discharge and is smelly. But I don't have any le..

Yes its infection... go get medcine to stuff into ur v below.. very fast recover...

I keep kenna when i had #2 can scratch until even outside all skin tear...

Heard eat more plain yogurt will make it good too... avoid sugar stuff sugar will make the bacteria grow even faster n more

Oh really...what medicine can I get? Should tell my gynae or go normal GP? My next gynae check is next tue..

Plain yogurt? A bit hard to swallow... Yogurt drink or flavoured yogurt can do? Hee

Ya, I heard some ppl are very prone to UTI.. I have a gf always kena, 2-3 month kena once..
I'm not too sure if is yeast infection, usually yeast infection will have thick, colored discharge and is smelly. But I don't have any le..
Through out my 39 years of life I only got it once ... And this pregnancy at age 40 , 2x leh

Through out my 39 years of life I only got it once ... And this pregnancy at age 40 , 2x leh
Really suai... L
The last time when I got UTI is almost 10yrs ago, I rem cranberry juice doesn't help. It only prevent, but when kena no use Liao.
And that time, my ah ma still around, taught my mum to boil barley drink, no sugar added. And boil for awhile, no fully cooked. So is very blend, replace water and drink as much.. Like that will frequent go wee wee and past out the bacteria. It works... Recover after 2 days..
Prob u wan to try or ask around.

Oh really...what medicine can I get? Should tell my gynae or go normal GP? My next gynae check is next tue..

Plain yogurt? A bit hard to swallow... Yogurt drink or flavoured yogurt can do? Hee
Its yeast infection...its very common during pregnancy. .. especially later stage coz blood increase or something. ...

Either they give cream to apply to the broken skin.. or to solve the problen they will give medicine for u to insert inside before u go sleep...

I usually get from my gynae... if u cant tahan then see a gp n tell them u r pregnant. ..

Yogurt drink n flavour ones has sugar...

But then i also dun care n whack coz too itchy liao !!!!

Really suai... L
The last time when I got UTI is almost 10yrs ago, I rem cranberry juice doesn't help. It only prevent, but when kena no use Liao.
And that time, my ah ma still around, taught my mum to boil barley drink, no sugar added. And boil for awhile, no fully cooked. So is very blend, replace water and drink as much.. Like that will frequent go wee wee and past out the bacteria. It works... Recover after 2 days..
Prob u wan to try or ask around.
Yes barley helps too... china barley hor :)

Screenshot_2014-07-25-13-09-59.png
Took these samples for my other pregnant frens :)

aiyoz scratch till broken skin?! dun do that anymore... try to spray the bio essence spring water down there... its non cosmetic...when i had yeast infection i will use that and then air it

Anyone drinking red date drink to bu qi now ?? I heard drink red date drink good to bu qi....

Coz i have been feeling breathless n weak if go out walk walk... tot it might help me abit ?

But then i saw from mummysg forum got 1 mummy took it everyday n end up lose alot of blood during delivery...

So i dun know still can drink ? Maybe once a week ?

I know the barley water . But this bacteria is a strong one that resist most antibiotic .. If not pregnant I will try the barley water but now I can't afford to risk my kidney and the pregnancy haiz .. Anyway will call gynae for 2nd opinion no choicr

Its yeast infection...its very common during pregnancy. .. especially later stage coz blood increase or something. ...

Either they give cream to apply to the broken skin.. or to solve the problen they will give medicine for u to insert inside before u go sleep...

I usually get from my gynae... if u cant tahan then see a gp n tell them u r pregnant. ..

Yogurt drink n flavour ones has sugar...

But then i also dun care n whack coz too itchy liao !!!!
Ya, I very Kuai... I just whack a cup of aloe Vera yogurt....
Now I hope can tahan till next week to see my gynae. Since I already bear w it for 2-3weeks plus.

Anyone drinking red date drink to bu qi now ?? I heard drink red date drink good to bu qi....

Coz i have been feeling breathless n weak if go out walk walk... tot it might help me abit ?

But then i saw from mummysg forum got 1 mummy took it everyday n end up lose alot of blood during delivery...

So i dun know still can drink ? Maybe once a week ?

Probably once a week should be ok, everyday cannot la.. Red date very heaty, u may constipated even more...

Even I can't fit into any of my shorts and very few skirts :(
so need those as well.

any suggestions for a good place to shop for loose clothes, without spending too much?
Dorothy Perkins,they have offered 40% discount..A lot of UK size one. I choose bigger two sizes from usual size

Last edited:
My db always help to wash the clothes but he keep complaining one.:mad:

yah that is why my hubby think we need one too ..my boy in nursery but 3hr niah :D and my mom fetch him from school every day so not possible to look after both... so best way out is ... get maid .. go my mom place with infant .. and my boy start school bus ... so my mom is home everyday to watch the maid :p

That is our plan too. To get a maid to take care of the baby while staying at parents'place. Parents can monitor maid and play with baby. At night, fetch maid and baby.

But, I don't really fancy having maid leh. No privacy.

That is our plan too. To get a maid to take care of the baby while staying at parents'place. Parents can monitor maid and play with baby. At night, fetch maid and baby.

same ..i dun like stranger in my house :D but seem like not much option ...so likely just keep maid for 2 years when kid older ..go childcare or my mom place ..at least at 2 they are more easy to handle unlike baby

wah model daughter leh, how old is she... but kudos to you for training her...

No lah. She is just very helpful by nature. Even when I didn't prompt, she will be the kind who likes to hold the lift for people or give up her seat to elderly and preggy mummies. Keke! Sometimes my hubby says she is too kaypo. Because she will go and request for people to give up their seats to me too. LOL :/

She is already turning 7 this December. Is she the oldest elder kid over here? :)

Initially me and my DH also don't like the idea. But after a while, get so used to it.. Still can get some privacy inthe room... Haha
W maid around, what u have gathering or eating out, at least she can help u w the bb.. U will then appreciate w her around, at least have some time to eat peacefully..
Your plan is actually very good, for so many years even till now when we have trust in her but we never leave kids alone w her in the house. My MIL just stay next block, so last time when I work my kids and maid will be w my in law.

After the jab in previous round , test result showed cleared . But dunno why it return this round sianz ... But I not keen to expose princess to this new drug again leh !! And the urologist still say last round your baby ok wat nothing to scare :a it is the long term effect I scare not the short term

The bacteria sounds so strong!! But I think it is quite common for some mummies to get this reoccuring infections due to weakened immunity because we ae preggy. I used to get infection very often for my first pregnancy. Always had to use syringe to inject the medicine below. It went away only after I gave birth. Hope you recover soon!!

No lah. She is just very helpful by nature. Even when I didn't prompt, she will be the kind who likes to hold the lift for people or give up her seat to elderly and preggy mummies. Keke! Sometimes my hubby says she is too kaypo. Because she will go and request for people to give up their seats to me too. LOL :/

She is already turning 7 this December. Is she the oldest elder kid over here? :)

Hee, so cute and thoughtful... My girl turning 7 in jan, just a month apart. I think at their age, they r like that. Is your girl extremely thoughtful towards u now especially u r Preggy? My girl is super protective, super excited. Everyday need to kiss my tummy..
I thinks girls are like that. That's why my DH still wants girl for #03..

The bacteria sounds so strong!! But I think it is quite common for some mummies to get this reoccuring infections due to weakened immunity because we ae preggy. I used to get infection very often for my first pregnancy. Always had to use syringe to inject the medicine below. It went away only after I gave birth. Hope you recover soon!!
it is strong if you see the report.. all the antibiotic in market got a R by the side = resistant ..
one thing also if i take the new drug to often ..wait the bacteria mutated and become resistent to it then jialat liao

Cinderelly : your dad looks like a great cook. I don't eat crabs but I like chilli crab sauce w man tou and the crab bee hoon soup (only eat the beehoon and drink soup)! Making me crave for some now after seeing your pics!

PTB7674:I hired my previous confinement nanny to start in jan so she can teach me some new dishes and help w the kids when i pop. At least they can stay home w her and helper while I go to the hospital and pop in peace. She doesn't work during cny period so I hired another lady to take over . my edd is 21 jan so prob not even full month when the 1st nanny goes back and I will still be in confinement so I decided to hire the 2nd one...since I do follow traditional confinement practices....and will need the help. I admire the moms who do it without help !

My hubby used to split chores with me. But recently he is very busy. So we hired a part time helper to come every week. I don't think I can do a lot by myself anymore. Especially the cleaning of windows and changing of curtains stuff like that. Got a phobia! Because when I was 35 weeks preggy with my boy, I was still washing toilet and one day I slipped and fell and nobody was home to help me up. Scary!

My hubby used to split chores with me. But recently he is very busy. So we hired a part time helper to come every week. I don't think I can do a lot by myself anymore. Especially the cleaning of windows and changing of curtains stuff like that. Got a phobia! Because when I was 35 weeks preggy with my boy, I was still washing toilet and one day I slipped and fell and nobody was home to help me up. Scary!
wah dun play play leh... yah i also got part time cleaner on weekly basis...so my housechore everyday is boil water...wash clothes..iron clothes and wash dishes niah :D all others wait for part time cleaner to do on weekend :D

Cinderelly : your dad looks like a great cook. I don't eat crabs but I like chilli crab sauce w man tou and the crab bee hoon soup (only eat the beehoon and drink soup)! Making me crave for some now after seeing your pics!

PTB7674:I hired my previous confinement nanny to start in jan so she can teach me some new dishes and help w the kids when i pop. At least they can stay home w her and helper while I go to the hospital and pop in peace. She doesn't work during cny period so I hired another lady to take over . my edd is 21 jan so prob not even full month when the 1st nanny goes back and I will still be in confinement so I decided to hire the 2nd one...since I do follow traditional confinement practices....and will need the help. I admire the moms who do it without help !
Looks like we are a good match... I eat the crab and u eat the sauce... Wahaha

Hee, so cute and thoughtful... My girl turning 7 in jan, just a month apart. I think at their age, they r like that. Is your girl extremely thoughtful towards u now especially u r Preggy? My girl is super protective, super excited. Everyday need to kiss my tummy..
I thinks girls are like that. That's why my DH still wants girl for #03..

They are almost the same age. My girl's birthday is on 25th December. Yours? :)

Yes yes! Same here. I think ever since around 4 years old? When I was preggy with my boy, she was also the same. Like to hold me when I walk, do stuff for me, bring food and water to me etc. Haha.. Every night she reads and sings to baby then put cream on belly and kiss goodnight. She is super happy that we are expecting a baby girl. I love girls for that same reason too. Heehee..

wah dun play play leh... yah i also got part time cleaner on weekly basis...so my housechore everyday is boil water...wash clothes..iron clothes and wash dishes niah :D all others wait for part time cleaner to do on weekend :D

Good!! :D

Ya lor. Now I am becoming more and more cautious as I get older. That time I sat there for 30 minutes before I could finally stand and check on baby in my belly. Now I just concentrate on cooking and laundry. Heehee..

Back