(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

no bad .. i google i saw some were quoted 2.8K and more so i tot my 2.5K is cheap so it is not afterall :D but should have bargain :D but cos my sister and mom knew her so chin cai but she want deposit of $300
2.5k is about the regular rate now. My deposits were 500 for the pre cnt and 800 for the 2nd lady over cny.

Last night i was thinking of my csect date... I was seriously thinking of having it on my birthday (Jan 15) because if bb comes out after 15th... the bb shower will coincide with the 15 days of CNY, and the caterer will only have the inflated CNY menu... I dun really like...

I apply just before the lady comes. I think it's via mom website. Online application.

yah i know .. but haben read the requirement in details
2.5k is about the regular rate now. My deposits were 500 for the pre cnt and 800 for the 2nd lady over cny.
wah you engaged 2 ?

Last night i was thinking of my csect date... I was seriously thinking of having it on my birthday (Jan 15) because if bb comes out after 15th... the bb shower will coincide with the 15 days of CNY, and the caterer will only have the inflated CNY menu... I dun really like...
well if you are not particular about date meaning no need master to calculate you can choose whichever date but provided passed 38 wks and baby are ready

ImageUploadedByForum1406253098.282985.jpg

Sharing fr my other mommy wa group

Not many options left for me. my dh, fil and me carpool to go to town for work. They want to avoid all the erp charges so we leave home super early. Since can reach my work area at 7am, rather than sit in the office, i go work out in gym (also near my work place)... if i too lazy to work out, I will take a long long bath in gym and slowly do my hair and make up etc before reach office...

Else I can choose to wake up slightly later say 7am... but I will need to brace myself to join the peak hr crowd in the public transport...

You got permanent locker at the gym? That's one thing I don't like about working out in the morning... having to pack work clothes and makeup along to do in the gym after shower...

wah good leh ...my hubby value sleep more ..he rather pay ERP ...so morning is always rush hrs for me
6.30 wake up show
6.45 breakfast
700 wake both man up...
715 get son ready for school
740 get out of house
759 reach school
then out turn to work ... depend on traffic situation
8.45 reach office ... and surf net :D and think wat for tea break at 10am :D

i also wish can go gym in morning ... anyway if he change job then no more free ride to town ..will join the peak hr crowd but i get to walk to office as exercise for 15 mins :p which i kind of look forward :D cos no really no chance to exercise :D[/

QUOTE]

How old is your son? So guut lat wake up so early... Part of the reason I stopped working and became SAHM coz I cannot wake up... #1 used to wake hourly everynight and #2 will latch to sleep. #3 probably won't get much breastmilk from me after those horrifying experiences hahaha

How old is your son? So guut lat wake up so early... Part of the reason I stopped working and became SAHM coz I cannot wake up... #1 used to wake hourly everynight and #2 will latch to sleep. #3 probably won't get much breastmilk from me after those horrifying experiences hahaha

he is 3.5 coming to 4 end of year . huh? where got guai ...every morning drama ...wake him up he will idle on bed for 15mins .. then willing to wake up .drink his milk ... then .must on toilet light himself... brush his teeth ..pick his underwear himself ...take his uniform himself BUT all at slow motion which can make me boiling if i am running out of time cos school gate close at 8am if i intercept and do any of that he will fuss and cry and have to redo those again... again at slow motion ...haiz

You got permanent locker at the gym? That's one thing I don't like about working out in the morning... having to pack work clothes and makeup along to do in the gym after shower...

haha I stealthily put my shoes, my toiletries in the locker overnight everyday... they did issue warnings... but can be easily get around :p

he is 3.5 coming to 4 end of year . huh? where got guai ...every morning drama ...wake him up he will idle on bed for 15mins .. then willing to wake up .drink his milk ... then .must on toilet light himself... brush his teeth ..pick his underwear himself ...take his uniform himself BUT all at slow motion which can make me boiling if i am running out of time cos school gate close at 8am if i intercept and do any of that he will fuss and cry and have to redo those again... again at slow motion ...haiz

yeah i understand the slow mo part...cuz every Sat, i will wake my ger up at 7am... and she has to go thru all those routine very slowly...

I like also... in popiah, in soon kueh, in kueh pie tee... I didn't know cannot eat until @PTB7674 mentioned it... :)

Actually now I feel like eating ku chye kueh, png kueh, all the teochew kuehs....
my mom say one ... i love kueh pie tee ...
almost every year i will order from http://www.oldlonghouse.com/ and organise a family DIY popiah session at my place...guess this year have to skip haiz

ku chye kueh...i siam :D png kueh is glutinous rice ..careful of indigestion :p

Oh same age as my son. 2010 right? I mean the parents v hardworking to wake so early

Don't worry my son also slow motion de. Dilly dallyking

I feel like a pig today. Ate one big apple then nasi lemak

yeah i understand the slow mo part...cuz every Sat, i will wake my ger up at 7am... and she has to go thru all those routine very slowly...
oh please ..when it come to weekend my son damn automatic...wake up early no idle on bed one ok ... only on school day he does that :s he dunno how to laze on weekend one :s when daddy and mummy want to laze in bed

Oh same age as my son. 2010 right? I mean the parents v hardworking to wake so early

Don't worry my son also slow motion de. Dilly dallyking

I feel like a pig today. Ate one big apple then nasi lemak
yes same year lolz ... no choice ..i have to wake up earlier to get ready for these lazy men of the house ...

oh please ..when it come to weekend my son damn automatic...wake up early no idle on bed one ok ... only on school day he does that :s he dunno how to laze on weekend one :s when daddy and mummy want to laze in bed

hahaha

u teochew ah nia?

Yes! But I not pure Teochew lah, my mum is Hokkien.

My hubby is Cantonese, so in future, I also dunno what my bb will be liao...

Now I want to go and find the Teochew kueh stall, but v far from my office leh, and today is too hot to walk out.

@bbcripps, there is a Teochew kueh stall in the Jalan Kukoh market... Do you know if it is still there?? :)

Now I want to go and find the Teochew kueh stall, but v far from my office leh, and today is too hot to walk out.

@bbcripps, there is a Teochew kueh stall in the Jalan Kukoh market... Do you know if it is still there?? :)

Your bb follow your hubby la... my ger is also half teochew ah nia... but because we force mil to converse with her in teochew... so a lot of outsiders will call my ger teochew ah nia...especially the nurses at her PD... very cute one you see the way she converse in teochew...she can understand and speak teochew better than me... me hakka...

Sorry ah, I'm quite sua ku, where is Jalan Kukoh??

I'm pure Teochew. In the future, my bb will be rojak, lol!

Eh, you don't live in Jalan Kukoh... there is one mummy here who lives there... I must have remembered the wrong person liao... Sorry.... :)

Jalan Kukoh is located at Chin Swee Road... very near OG CHinatown...

Your bb follow your hubby la... my ger is also half teochew ah nia... but because we force mil to converse with her in teochew... so a lot of outsiders will call my ger teochew ah nia...especially the nurses at her PD... very cute one you see the way she converse in teochew...she can understand and speak teochew better than me... me hakka...
for me i am pure hainanese but my son is considered teochew and he is potato cos he speak english more .. no dialect.. even mandarin he happy then speak ..and funny thing is he is look after by my mom who speak mandarin to him and i will speak hainanese to my mom and yet he pick non of it :D :D

u get best of both world ok ..your bb can learn more

for me i am pure hainanese but my son is considered teochew and he is potato cos he speak english more .. no dialect.. even mandarin he happy then speak ..and funny thing is he is look after by my mom who speak mandarin to him and i will speak hainanese to my mom and yet he pick non of it :D :D

so the key is to get your mom to speak to him in hainanese then he will learn...

my ger speaks to her paternal grandparents in teochew and mandarin (because they are not following strictly), speaks to me in mandarin, speaks to her daddy in english, scolds my dog (her elder sis) in english... sometimes you see she tries to translate from one language to another very comical... but that only shows kids at her age can really be accustomed to learn a few languages at a time...

All the food talk making me hungry already... Been wanting to eat fast food all the time, like macdonalds, mos burger, long john silver... Fast food junkie, but can tell that I am not alone, a lot mummies here also like fast food!

Hope everyone is in a better mood today cause it's the long weekends :)

later i may be eating burger king's mushroom swiss for lunch
hmm ...later will be at bugis area going to see uti report... hmm wonder what is available there .. i know got kfc ate on tues already ...macdonald hardly any seat ... what else ...

so the key is to get your mom to speak to him in hainanese then he will learn...

my ger speaks to her paternal grandparents in teochew and mandarin (because they are not following strictly), speaks to me in mandarin, speaks to her daddy in english, scolds my dog (her elder sis) in english... sometimes you see she tries to translate from one language to another very comical... but that only shows kids at her age can really be accustomed to learn a few languages at a time...
problem is hainanese my hubby catch no ball :D ... and my nephew also dun understand that is why only mandarin for my mom ... then i try to speak to him in mandarin and let my hubby handle english..ended up he will make me sub-consciously turn to english too haiz ...

wah so fast think about dinner laio :D

Ya lor! I haven't decide what to eat for lunch.

I had long john silver for dinner last night and I Merlion, hubby say might be too oily for me to take, which I also agree. In the end I had a magnum ice cream and went to sleep hahaha

hmm ...later will be at bugis area going to see uti report... hmm wonder what is available there .. i know got kfc ate on tues already ...macdonald hardly any seat ... what else ...

Where in Bugis are you going? Chicken rice around there not bad, after lunch can have Ah Chew desserts on Liang Seah St. :)

I had long john silver for dinner last night and I Merlion, hubby say might be too oily for me to take, which I also agree. In the end I had a magnum ice cream and went to sleep hahaha

wah sey Magnum icecream before bed?!

i ate cheese tart this morning and just puke.:confused:

i think my baby doesnt like cheese. LOL

Back