(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

omg, I hope u are feeling okay. it came back with a vengeance for you ah? sorry babe, must be hard.
im having nausea again but not as bad as the past 2 weeks. only fatigue that hits me super hard now. I feel like sleeping every min.

This morning On my way to work, suddenly something reached my throat ( i don't want to sound so obvious ) faster find the nearest toilet. Haha,. I never really for vomit for this pregnancy wan.

I hate fatigue!! That the worst !! I been having it for weeks. Can't really get my work done.. Try go around chatting and back to work again. That works for me. Lol.

I have been drinking 1/2 shot of coffee with a cup of milk every morning in the office ..
Quite difficult to keep myself awake at work if no coffee ..
Will drink decaf at home during weekends ..
Tea has 50% less caffeine than coffee ..
The instant ones are supposed to have lesser caffeine ..

Im a coffee drinker but I will auto stop coffee when pregnant. No craving whatsoever. However craving for tea will kick in to keep myself awake. However during spotting I refrain from drinking tea as well.
Talking about food craving, I had quit meat for 7 years. The only thing that stop me from being vegetarian is seafood. Even for my son I did not touch meat except fish, crab and prawn. This one my craving for meat is so strong till I caved and once started I attack them with a vengeance.

I quit coffee the next day when I tested positive the night before. coz I had many miscarriages before, and dr says for me, cannot even risk taking one cup a day. so I quit totally. I used to have my daily morning nespresso before heading out to work. now my capsules are collecting dust.

same here! I gave them away to my colleagues

I think I am quite funny.. Found a baby cot that I like and I polosoh hubby to buy now.. Am I way too early ???!!!!

I told myself no buying until week 20 scan is over... just felt that its too early.. haha but I have been surfing online lah and making notes on some brands

I wish I can be this Long. But worry I night deliver earlier. Haha. Maybe wait till after 12 weeks scan or maybe 4 months. Cuz getting product online may need to take some time to arrive. So stress..

I wish I can be this Long. But worry I night deliver earlier. Haha. Maybe wait till after 12 weeks scan or maybe 4 months. Cuz getting product online may need to take some time to arrive. So stress..
No stress. Longest I waited 2 weeks to deliver. Only during Xmas longer

good point! I am probably buying most of my stuff online from old navy, iherb, amazon....

Got the cot from Ikea for my no 1 ..
Still okay to be used for no 2 ..
No need to get so many things now ..
Get them during sales especially when GSS is coming ..
Or any bb fair by dept stores ..
Heard that there was a scam at the latest bb fair ..

I pantang, will buy at later months. Also will dig out all hand-me-downs to recycle! Heehe

same here... me more pantang... will only start when I am 7 months... lol!

but things like baby carrier will wait till baby is out then buy, coz need to test if the little one likes to be tucked inside the carrier or not. as for stroller, i wait till much later on...

as for babies clothes, i wont stock up much as I read that babies outgrow their 1-3 months clothing in record pace... my mom wants the baby to wear hands me down, as she said is better for the baby this way (old wives tales, still, i believe), i dun mind provided there are any for mine when time comes, those worn baby clothes are also more comfy i guess...

Newborn clothings are good for almost a month at most ..
Same for the diapers ..
No need to buy so many nb diapers ..
Huggies has a smaller cutting than mamypoko ..

if using cloth diaper, be prepared for this: :(:p

images

i thinking of clothe... can prevent nappy rash...

see how, maybe use together with disposable ones...

I think nappy rash is heng suay ..
I din have the time to wash the clothes diapers & disposable ones really saved alot of hassle ..
Get ready nappy rash creams lime desitin, pureen, avent baby balm, physiogel etc ..

One thing is for sure, i am so drowning my baby with kodomo baby powder coz I am those who dose myself with lotsa kodomo baby powder after a shower, hahahhaa!!!!

i LURVE baby powder and baby smell!!!!!!

New born I went around asking.. No point buying. I still gotta from pass down From my bro- my son .. Haha..
For new born I only intend to buy 1 set each of them. To wear when first day going home.

Can go forum and buy second hand in bulk. I quite pang dang for this one. They said give baby wore before de.. Easy to grow up.

I also hoping to get some hand me downs. Don't know will have or not.

I already roughly know which baby carrier and pram I wanna get already. Will buy when maybe entering 3rd trim. Want to go see see first, touch and feel before purchasing.

I also hoping to get some hand me downs. Don't know will have or not.

I already roughly know which baby carrier and pram I wanna get already. Will buy when maybe entering 3rd trim. Want to go see see first, touch and feel before purchasing.

My #1 I also. But this time.. I scared. They said when reach 7 mth can come out Liao.. Lol.. Of course to hold as long as I can. Lol..
Anyway my friend said amazon can get milk bottle cheaper. Maybe we can also start a spree for nov mummies to get from amazon...

One thing is for sure, i am so drowning my baby with kodomo baby powder coz I am those who dose myself with lotsa kodomo baby powder after a shower, hahahhaa!!!!

i LURVE baby powder and baby smell!!!!!!
Hi sloshy actually for newborns not recommended to use powder, coz inhalation into the lungs causes some concern:
http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-use-baby-powder-on-my-baby_1519559.bc

Altho we all grew up with lots of baby powder :p haha but for #1, i only used lotion lor. Anyw just 2c worth only :)

Did u go see dr this morning?

Pls take care.

No I'm so used to it. Dr said only my discharge is heavier than my previous bleeding then go A&E. I had blood clots and heavy bleeding before. This morning became brown discharge so still okay. So far no clots..

My #1 I also. But this time.. I scared. They said when reach 7 mth can come out Liao.. Lol.. Of course to hold as long as I can. Lol..
Anyway my friend said amazon can get milk bottle cheaper. Maybe we can also start a spree for nov mummies to get from amazon...
7months too early arh.. 37weeks..

As for milk bottles depends on what you wanna get.. heard Dr brown cheaper on Amazon..
No I'm so used to it. Dr said only my discharge is heavier than my previous bleeding then go A&E. I had blood clots and heavy bleeding before. This morning became brown discharge so still okay. So far no clots..
Get more rest yeah..

My Oscar appointment on this Tuesday! Cannot wait.. need to visit gynae first then go tmc for Oscar..

Hi sloshy actually for newborns not recommended to use powder, coz inhalation into the lungs causes some concern:
http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-use-baby-powder-on-my-baby_1519559.bc

Altho we all grew up with lots of baby powder :p haha but for #1, i only used lotion lor. Anyw just 2c worth only :)

Yeah I guess use sparingly should be fine and cover the face when dabbing the powder.. there's another kinda bb powder which is ok.. not sure which brand though

Back