(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

sigh.. its my first pregnancy so very green bird like that... little thing can easily trigger my kan chiong mode....

really must learn to stay relax and positive...

happy relaxed mummy = happy healthy baby

Ladies damn sian last Monday I got to see heartbeat so happy go home major spotting. Then today follow up so good and spotting stops plus can hear heartbeat also so happy. Then same thing happen at night I started spotting a lot if brown with some cramps just like last week.

This morning already told dr but she still keep saying not to worry. Lol aiyo very worrying leh. But like she says everything is good so no choice.

I just monitor make sure no red seen can Liao.

Ladies damn sian last Monday I got to see heartbeat so happy go home major spotting. Then today follow up so good and spotting stops plus can hear heartbeat also so happy. Then same thing happen at night I started spotting a lot if brown with some cramps just like last week.

This morning already told dr but she still keep saying not to worry. Lol aiyo very worrying leh. But like she says everything is good so no choice.

I just monitor make sure no red seen can Liao.
Did the doc do v scan? Sometimes it may cause some discharge. If it persist then got to go back to her.

Did the doc do v scan? Sometimes it may cause some discharge. If it persist then got to go back to her.
No didn't do v scan today. Cox 8weeks Liao. Ya she says don't worry. Spotting is normal and is fine as long as beanies heart is beating healthily. So today beating well so I just have to monitor. I think once see red immediate actions will be taken :)

No didn't do v scan today. Cox 8weeks Liao. Ya she says don't worry. Spotting is normal and is fine as long as beanies heart is beating healthily. So today beating well so I just have to monitor. I think once see red immediate actions will be taken :)

datz wat my gynae said... most imptly is the spotting(if any, dun go to those red types) and the baby's heartbeat

Nw otw to a&e for a jab .. had discharge like 50 mins ago ... with twitching pain at my left womb ...

which a&e r u going? if kkh, dun gan cheiong if they dilly dally here and there.. i was there at 4am plus and even when not a single soul is sitting in the emergency room, i still have to endure the 40min torturous wait before they call me in to see the gynae on duty...

Is it a lot? If going a&e makes u feel more secure good to go get jab. Hope everything is fine. Tmr u seeing dr already right? Beanie his you!
which a&e r u going? if kkh, dun gan cheiong if they dilly dally here and there.. i was there at 4am plus and even when not a single soul is sitting in the emergency room, i still have to endure the 40min torturous wait before they call me in to see the gynae on duty...
Yes tml see gynae. Managed to spoke to him juz nw .. told him I was otw to KKH . I asked him if tmc is better he say yup asked me to go tmc clinic he will arrg nurse to jab me den I can go hm rest till tml see him again to chk on my lil one.. nw otw hme le ! Bleeding has stopped since last mentioned ... but still hv twitching pain at left womb .. c how lo fx. .. sobbed uncontrollably just now at hme ... nw better le .. more zen

Gonna shift forward my appt to tmr. Been having cramps today and have been ls-ing many days . Doc says if stomach cramp or pain must go back n see him . Hope all is well!

Yes tml see gynae. Managed to spoke to him juz nw .. told him I was otw to KKH . I asked him if tmc is better he say yup asked me to go tmc clinic he will arrg nurse to jab me den I can go hm rest till tml see him again to chk on my lil one.. nw otw hme le ! Bleeding has stopped since last mentioned ... but still hv twitching pain at left womb .. c how lo fx. .. sobbed uncontrollably just now at hme ... nw better le .. more zen
That's good to know stop already. I'm still spotting but I panic inside yet zen at the same time. Contradict. What time is ur appt tmr? Tonight have a good rest.

I haven't been too active in SMH since my #2 is 4+ yrs old and in K1 this year.... Had been too busy but am still good friends with some of the mummies from the Jan 2010 thread but I actually gave birth in Dec 2009. Therefore, I really hope that mummies in this thread can be very close to each other too and support each other all the way.......

That's good to know stop already. I'm still spotting but I panic inside yet zen at the same time. Contradict. What time is ur appt tmr? Tonight have a good rest.
Yes I noe exactly hw u feel... kanchiong yet zen I tink is all contributed from our past experiences ... 1030 appt tml. gg to hit e sack le.

Hi MTBs, I am new to this thread coz I tested positive last week. Hope to share the pregnancy journey with all of you here and give each other moral support!
Hi, mi too.

But no1 hiu mi when I intro here.
Waves 2 u both !

is it normal to feel pressure in the pelvic area - I feel like my right pelvic is sore... still no symptoms other than this. got some very mild nausea but not vomiting at all. This week is Week 7.

is it normal to feel pressure in the pelvic area - I feel like my right pelvic is sore... still no symptoms other than this. got some very mild nausea but not vomiting at all. This week is Week 7.
It's normal. Cox uterus is expanding. Vomiting no fun. Nausea is bad enough :) u are on good track don't worry. When u seeing Gynae?

Hi sloshy, gd to hear abt ur bb doing well. Keep up wif d postive n happy vibes like yesterday :)

n jia you to all d other mommies!

haha...i slept in all day long tat now I become night owl....cant go back to sleep >.<

I hv been hvg multiple puking sessions in a day. Cant seem to keep anything down this pregnancy. Any mummies going thru the same thing and what's your remedy?

Gals I had a very very very bad dream this morn! I dreamt that I went toilet n there was a lot of dark red blood clot coming out. Then my bb (looked like jus a few mths big) came out from there (mc!)...still got umbilical cord attached! Shit....please tell me it dun mean or predict anything.

Gals I had a very very very bad dream this morn! I dreamt that I went toilet n there was a lot of dark red blood clot coming out. Then my bb (looked like jus a few mths big) came out from there (mc!)...still got umbilical cord attached! Shit....please tell me it dun mean or predict anything.
Is not true & dont think about it.

Don't let your thoughts run wild! Could be the vivid dreams occurring during pregnancy! :)

My gf said she aso experience the weirdest dreams during her pregnancy.. she said it's just weird lor... n I aso having multiple dreams these few days, makes me even more tired..

U know the weird thing is, I was thinking happy thots before sleeping...I was thinking of taking pregnancy pix at studio when tummy gets bigger....and nvr expect become bad dream in the morn...haizzzz...
Thanx gals...yes psycho-ing myself to think positive now...especially I need to wait another 3 weeks before I can c my bb safe n sound...

It's normal. Cox uterus is expanding. Vomiting no fun. Nausea is bad enough :) u are on good track don't worry. When u seeing Gynae?

hi hopeful mum yes I saw gynae to confirm the pregnancy last Saturday after I discovered I was pregnant last Thursday. next appointment is the 8 week dating scan next Saturday.

hee I try to go on Saturdays alrhough waiting time longer because I want to keep my annual leave.

Don't worry so much about it. I realize pregency we have a lot of vivid dreams n most of them are nightmares. I have no idea why tat is so but sometimes it mayb connected to previously u see something on d tv or read something elsewhere. I think ur dream was due to reading our other mommies concern on spotting. Keep thinking happy thoughts n eventually you will hehe better dreams as d days goes by. I got used to d scary dreams that I have come to think of it as seeing scary movies. Juz see d movie n move on...dont give 2nd thought about it. Try to touch your tummy, spend some time thinking about the baby (u can talk to bb as well regardless of whether bb hearing or not) b4 going to sleep....it has somewhat reduced my dreams in numbers :)

hi hopeful mum yes I saw gynae to confirm the pregnancy last Saturday after I discovered I was pregnant last Thursday. next appointment is the 8 week dating scan next Saturday.

hee I try to go on Saturdays alrhough waiting time longer because I want to keep my annual leave.
Your Gyane don't give u MC if u go on weekdays?

My gf said she aso experience the weirdest dreams during her pregnancy.. she said it's just weird lor... n I aso having multiple dreams these few days, makes me even more tired..
U know the weird thing is, I was thinking happy thots before sleeping...I was thinking of taking pregnancy pix at studio when tummy gets bigger....and nvr expect become bad dream in the morn...haizzzz...
Thanx gals...yes psycho-ing myself to think positive now...especially I need to wait another 3 weeks before I can c my bb safe n sound...

it is normal to have more dreams during pregnancy.... I have been having dreams every night for weeks already... not a single night without dreams. :confused:

I hv been hvg multiple puking sessions in a day. Cant seem to keep anything down this pregnancy. Any mummies going thru the same thing and what's your remedy?
Better hydrate urself well. If too serious must see dr hor. Cannot afford to be dehydrated.

My ms not so serious. But last night I woke up and puke out my dinner. Wah I'm so tired now. Not going to work today.

With all the spotting I will rest at home.

Random thoughts - today I'm not working I was just thinking positively. Assuming everything smooth smooth. I deliver on edd 26th nov. Then baby shower will be on Xmas! I wonder if there will be people turning up. Lol

Hi ladies, at abt wk12 we hv oscar test then we will hv a detailed scan for abnormality at wk18-20 right. If do harmony test straightaway at wk12, do we still hv to do the wk20 detailed scan?

hopeful_mum,
stay at hm to rest ba.
me last nite although slp early. but no slp well.
woke up middle of the nite. end up today overslept. almost late for work.

hopeful_mum,
stay at hm to rest ba.
me last nite although slp early. but no slp well.
woke up middle of the nite. end up today overslept. almost late for work.

Now I will wake up every night to pee. Except last night puke already I think body no more water. Lol

Very glad I went toilet this morning and so far so good :)

It's long weekend u can go home and have a good rest today.

Hi ladies, at abt wk12 we hv oscar test then we will hv a detailed scan for abnormality at wk18-20 right. If do harmony test straightaway at wk12, do we still hv to do the wk20 detailed scan?
yes still need to do. harmony test more to test for certain chromosome abnormality. for the detailed scan at 20wk, bb organs are more developed already so its to chk the heart, kidney, brain, blood flow etc..

Now I will wake up every night to pee. Except last night puke already I think body no more water. Lol

Very glad I went toilet this morning and so far so good :)

It's long weekend u can go home and have a good rest today.

hahaa. tomolo need to wake up early. goin msia 3d2n. hahaha.. so guess tonite will try to slp early after packing.....

Your Gyane don't give u MC if u go on weekdays?

actually I am trying to keep a low profile at work and still keep the pregnancy a secret until Week 14 (7 more weeks!!) so I dont wish to submit too many MCs...Somemore from a gynae clinic...

I used to feel each day passes by so quickly since I am always at work and busy with meetings etc... since I discovered I am pregnant wah time seems to pass so slowly

actually I am trying to keep a low profile at work and still keep the pregnancy a secret until Week 14 (7 more weeks!!) so I dont wish to submit too many MCs...Somemore from a gynae clinic...

I used to feel each day passes by so quickly since I am always at work and busy with meetings etc... since I discovered I am pregnant wah time seems to pass so slowly
Oh.. I see...

U going for your Oscar?

Agree if I'm still working in bank I also will go weekend. Take too any mcs also like not very nice.

for me i bo chap liao. hahaha. my gynae mc somemore is fr Thomson Fertility Centre. not normal gynae clinic lor.
lol. more ppl will c.
but now dun care. juz get mc. but i goin to his O&G clinic at TMC le. so tink alot ppl will knw. lol...

for me i bo chap liao. hahaha. my gynae mc somemore is fr Thomson Fertility Centre. not normal gynae clinic lor.
lol. more ppl will c.
but now dun care. juz get mc. but i goin to his O&G clinic at TMC le. so tink alot ppl will knw. lol...
You conceive thru ivf?

Back