2017/03 March Mummies

have you sought any treatment from gynae already? i underwent surgery to remove both ovarian cysts and endomtriosis.... apparently my endometriosis grew into a cyst liao...
Yup I went for a keyhole op to remove as much adenomyo as possible :)

Hello everyone! First pregnancy.. Just went to see a random gynae at Thomson medical & doc say im 5 weeks preggy. All i could see from ultrasound is a little black sac that's less than a cm. very excited!
Mine is 0.72cm haha you??

Hello everyone! First pregnancy.. Just went to see a random gynae at Thomson medical & doc say im 5 weeks preggy. All i could see from ultrasound is a little black sac that's less than a cm. very excited!
Mine is 0.72cm haha you??

Hi fellow mummies, I'm having morning sickness and giddiness quite bad today. How do u guys battle this? As I got see tcm, the sinseh don't allow me to use "feng you" medicated oil. Anything home remedies????
Try drinking some ribena. You in which week now? Yah cannot use, my TCM also said can't use!

Hello all, those who pmed me I have added you into the fb group, pls check your email for the link ok!

am in Week 4, Day 3 today... but i dont have much pregnancy symptoms except occasional slight cramps.. no cravings... no nothing.... still thinking whether i shd postpone my appointment from this friday to next friday since scan also cant see anything...
Cramps are normal cos uterus is expanding! Unless super super super pain or got spotting, otherwise no issues. I also have cramps! It's a sign your bb is growing! :)

Hi fellow mummies, I'm having morning sickness and giddiness quite bad today. How do u guys battle this? As I got see tcm, the sinseh don't allow me to use "feng you" medicated oil. Anything home remedies????

Can try 100 plus, if bloated gaviscon.

I take ribena, and some ginger flavour sweets. My gynae told me to take small meals many times a day instead of big meals. I keep plain crackers and museli bar in my handbag, sometimes if I feel a bit peckish, I eat the cracker. Like sometimes when my stomach got some stuff in it, I don't feel so sick.

Any mummies check out infant care services in the east? Worry that my infant has no slot
Hi, are you staying in the east side? I would like to share with you about the infant care services that my boy school provide. They hire nurses to take care of the infant. I also understand from the teacher that the ratio of teacher to infant is very low. You can find out more at their website (http://www.apollointernationalpreschool.com.sg)

Try not to drink coffee, for at least first trimester. Although doc say it's ok. Cos right first trimester all the baby organs developing... Hehe I more kiasi. I only drink chocolate and 100plus now.
Chocolate also has high level of caffeine since u avoiding coffee then drink chocolate in moderation

Morning all... Visited gynae yesterday and saw a little 5.6mm sac :)
Can only meet the little beanie in another two weeks time. Can't wait for it to come. Now I start to feel hungry easily, my husband is questioning why the symptoms come out in so early stage.. Haha

I take ribena, and some ginger flavour sweets. My gynae told me to take small meals many times a day instead of big meals. I keep plain crackers and museli bar in my handbag, sometimes if I feel a bit peckish, I eat the cracker. Like sometimes when my stomach got some stuff in it, I don't feel so sick.
I think u can eat some nuts if u hungry. Walnuts is good for brain development

Can only meet the little beanie in another two weeks time. Can't wait for it to come. Now I start to feel hungry easily, my husband is questioning why the symptoms come out in so early stage.. Haha
Tinga, how many weeks are you now?

Anyone having any diarrhea? These two days I keep having diarrhea wondering if it's normal as one of the symptoms haha
Haiz I have been having diarrhea on and off with cramps too. I think once I stop eating oily food, it gets better. Sianz

Hehe, how many weeks are you now Tinga. Don't worry it's normal to get hungry. Eat on demand!!! So bb can grow.... Haha mines 7.2mm and I'm 6 weeks!

Haiz I have been having diarrhea on and off with cramps too. I think once I stop eating oily food, it gets better. Sianz
It's normal de... I also having diarrhea these few days for no reason, have to admit it's quite sian especially when you are outside and cannot wash your butt butt...

Hi all kindly pm me with your email LMP & EDD to be added, thanks! As I usually add when I'm seated at desktop and won't flip through to the front pages if your post is bumped up. I will usually go through my pm for additions! :)

Hi mommies, anyone already thinking to book infant care? My place very limited so I'm thinking when I should do it..

Yes the darker the chocolate the higher the caffeine but def lesser than coffee. Milk chocolate has very little cocoa content and more milk and sugar

Hi mommies, anyone already thinking to book infant care? My place very limited so I'm thinking when I should do it..
Actually I'm thinking of it. The places at my area are very limited too. I think now you can look at ifc centres and place your interest. Can just tell them your EDD

i just called to make appointment with Dr Benjamin Tham.... i think he's too popular.... the nurse warned me of very long waiting time..... now need to consider other gynaes already.... anyone to recommend?

btw i've done 2 pregnancy tests at home using the clearblue sticks.... havent gone for blood test to confirm pregnancy. can we just randomly walk into a GP clinic and do blood test and get results on the spot?

i just called to make appointment with Dr Benjamin Tham.... i think he's too popular.... the nurse warned me of very long waiting time..... now need to consider other gynaes already.... anyone to recommend?
Yes you can :) and yes his waiting time is long plus tmc carpark quite sucky leh.

Omg!! Must be so exciting for you. I am waiting to see my baby heart beat also. Your bb head body shape formed already?
Ya man!! I saw the heartbeat flickering on the screen like the car sign when you want to make a turn. Hahaha jialat why am I describing it to a car turning sign? Hmm still very small so I think cannot see the shape formed yet upfront but can see it was bigger than last week. I'm asked to go back in 2 weeks time.

Gynae told me edd should be 9 march 2017 as of now.

Hi, im new here. Unlike most of you, i am still trying to come to terms with this pregnancy cos i am > 40 years old and never ever comceived naturally. I already have a pair of twins via ivf. Due to see gynae end of next week where i should be around 6 weeks. I guess by then i will know if things are looking okay. Everyone here all young mothers to be?

Its been a while since i last had a baby. Any gynae recommendations which does not cost a bomb. I was surprised when i called up kkh for dr Tan Heng Hao that his basic consultation starts at $123.

Ya man!! I saw the heartbeat flickering on the screen like the car sign when you want to make a turn. Hahaha jialat why am I describing it to a car turning sign? Hmm still very small so I think cannot see the shape formed yet upfront but can see it was bigger than last week. I'm asked to go back in 2 weeks time.

Wow so exciting! Seeing baby's heartbeat never gets old even tho this is my second! I can't wait for my checkup tmr :)

Omg sounds so exciting. Can't wait to see mine also...

Back