2017/03 March Mummies

hihi ladies... another one in the house! :)
i tested positive on 7 jul after experiencing some bleeding on 6 jul (i think should be implantation bleeding)
based on app and first date of last menses (11 jun), my EDD shd be 18 mar 2017!
i should be going back to Dr SF Loh at TMC... anyone else seeing him too?

Book in week 6 will be better... Don't be like me go so early never see bb sac even then get so worried hahaha! I tested positive since 1st July, on Friday when I went got nth lol
So on Friday u r in week 6th? I feel a bit cramp on the lower abdomen area. And got some discharge, dunno is it normal.. Worry also.. Haha

i tested positive on 7 jul after experiencing some bleeding on 6 jul (i think should be implantation bleeding)
Welcome missiebaby, is this ur first baby?

Ladies, do u done the blood test every other day to see if the hcg level double? I does that during my FET previous round

Welcome missiebaby, is this ur first baby?
yes! feeling very lost too. duno where to start planning from. ive scheduled to see my gynae in week 5... but i will reschedule to week 6 instead since i read that we cant really see much in week 5

Think I will reschedule also... Getting tired easily.. Just wake up from a nap.. I need more sleep now!

I was seeing him but I find his clinic very hot and waiting time very long eh. So considering another gyane.

So on Friday u r in week 6th? I feel a bit cramp on the lower abdomen area. And got some discharge, dunno is it normal.. Worry also.. Haha
Nope, next Tuesday in week 6! Cramps are normal :) what colour is your discharge?

15th march is so nice... My hubby and my pak tor anni. I told hubby if our baby come out on that date how nice.
At least you get to celebrate twice on March. Hehe~
Mine was 2weeks interval for my hb, my girl and my birthday, now #2. Zhun zhun 14days apart! Hehe
Seems very fated.

har... normally i wait about 30 mins. did u visit him for ur 1st visit after testing positive?
Yup I visited but couldn't see anything in the scan leh!! Hahaha. Maybe last min appt so I waited quite a while... But clinic very hot everytime I go. U feel that way too??

Wow, how did u do it?
Went to gyane and do the test haha... First was 354 hcg on Monday then 2500 hcg on Friday. Going tmr again... Just wanted to make sure everything goes well. Very kanchiong cos first baby...

I have not done any blood test yet. Only did the home pregnancy test multiple times to confirm :D
I will go to gynae to confirm.. Feel so unreal to me..
Haha pregnancy test actually good enough de. I just did blood test because I wanted to know if my hcg levels are rising well =)

Yup I visited but couldn't see anything in the scan leh!! Hahaha. Maybe last min appt so I waited quite a while... But clinic very hot everytime I go. U feel that way too??

Hmm... I didntt notice whether it's hot or not so shd be ok lor hahahhaa! So have u decided to stick to Dr Loh?? My hubby thinks I shd find another gynae... I saw Dr Loh for my endometriosis but managed to conceive naturally... Btw, u go to him every week for hcg test??

@CTTC, when u tested hcg 354, how many days pregnant u r? Want to have a rough idea what is the level I should b looking at
I was week 4 day 6. But it varies between different people. As long as your hcg rises double every two days can Liao. Hehe. Then 2500 was week 5 day 4... Mine rose more than double.

Hmm... I didntt notice whether it's hot or not so shd be ok lor hahahhaa! So have u decided to stick to Dr Loh?? My hubby thinks I shd find another gynae... I saw Dr Loh for my endometriosis but managed to conceive naturally... Btw, u go to him every week for hcg test??
I have adenomyosis haha. Was treated under Irene Chua. And luckily conceived naturally just before I was about to go ivf. The first test I took under him. Then the second test and tmr test is not under him. I cannot stand the heat leh!! Maybe my body warmer. When I go to other gynae I feel quite cooling at their clinic. I find that Dr Loh may be very experienced and good. But the level of support I need from him is not there. When I have questions and email him, the clinic nurses takes long time to reply. Whereas for other gynae I go to, they reply rather quickly and the email is handled by themselves. Do you already have any gynae in mind?

I have adenomyosis haha. Was treated under Irene Chua. And luckily conceived naturally just before I was about to go ivf. The first test I took under him. Then the second test and tmr test is not under him. I cannot stand the heat leh!! Maybe my body warmer. When I go to other gynae I feel quite cooling at their clinic. I find that Dr Loh may be very experienced and good. But the level of support I need from him is not there. When I have questions and email him, the clinic nurses takes long time to reply. Whereas for other gynae I go to, they reply rather quickly and the email is handled by themselves. Do you already have any gynae in mind?

Omg same as me. I was about to go for iui if I still can't conceive this month... Am still going through the list of recommended gynaes.. Is Irene Chua good? Actually Dr Loh has a direct email too..but his response can be quite slow perhaps due to his busy schedule. Do other gynaes respond faster?

I was week 4 day 6. But it varies between different people. As long as your hcg rises double every two days can Liao. Hehe. Then 2500 was week 5 day 4... Mine rose more than double.
More than double, Wah, twin ? :)

Omg same as me. I was about to go for iui if I still can't conceive this month... Am still going through the list of recommended gynaes.. Is Irene Chua good? Actually Dr Loh has a direct email too..but his response can be quite slow perhaps due to his busy schedule. Do other gynaes respond faster?
Yes other gynae typically reply within few hours leh. I'm also considering Irene Chua or Jonathan wee. I think Irene Chua also very busy de but she replies very fast, sometimes almost instantly. That is the kind of support I think we need as pregnant woman lo...

Anyone having any diarrhea? These two days I keep having diarrhea wondering if it's normal as one of the symptoms haha

Hi CTTC , what is about that condition adenomyosis u mentioned ?
I myself do have ovarian cysts & endometriosis as well.
Issit the same?

I have seen doc on week 4, but doc said too small to detect anything. Only can see the lining is thickening. Ask me to go back two weeks times...hope everything is fine..finger cross... can pm me the group in facebook also?

Issit the same?
It's somewhat similar to endometriosis :) hmm endo is like grow outside of the womb but adenomyo is grow inside of the womb. Both symptoms the same de. Pain like mad when menses :'(

I do have it as well but I still stick to my half cup of morning kopi everyday.
Try not to drink coffee, for at least first trimester. Although doc say it's ok. Cos right first trimester all the baby organs developing... Hehe I more kiasi. I only drink chocolate and 100plus now.

I have seen doc on week 4, but doc said too small to detect anything. Only can see the lining is thickening. Ask me to go back two weeks times...hope everything is fine..finger cross... can pm me the group in facebook also?
Hi Katty, yeah usually the case. Week 4 is too early but being first time mum for me (not sure if you are), I went at week 4 too lol!! Pls pm me your LMP and EDD and email address for group. Thanks!

Hi Katty, yeah usually the case. Week 4 is too early but being first time mum for me (not sure if you are), I went at week 4 too lol!! Pls pm me your LMP and EDD and email address for group. Thanks!
er..how to PM? my facebook email should be [email protected]..cant remember correctly, if not can give the group name than i can request to join

It's somewhat similar to endometriosis :) hmm endo is like grow outside of the womb but adenomyo is grow inside of the womb. Both symptoms the same de. Pain like mad when menses :'(

lol! same as me again.... i lived with very painful menses all my life sia,..... pain until can vomit kind. naproxen sodium is my lifesaver.

Issit the same?

have you sought any treatment from gynae already? i underwent surgery to remove both ovarian cysts and endomtriosis.... apparently my endometriosis grew into a cyst liao...

am in Week 4, Day 3 today... but i dont have much pregnancy symptoms except occasional slight cramps.. no cravings... no nothing.... still thinking whether i shd postpone my appointment from this friday to next friday since scan also cant see anything...

am in Week 4, Day 3 today... but i dont have much pregnancy symptoms except occasional slight cramps.. no cravings... no nothing.... still thinking whether i shd postpone my appointment from this friday to next friday since scan also cant see anything...
Cramps for me better go see, at least 6 wks can see heartbeat

Hello everyone! First pregnancy.. Just went to see a random gynae at Thomson medical & doc say im 5 weeks preggy. All i could see from ultrasound is a little black sac that's less than a cm. very excited!

Hi fellow mummies, I'm having morning sickness and giddiness quite bad today. How do u guys battle this? As I got see tcm, the sinseh don't allow me to use "feng you" medicated oil. Anything home remedies????

Back