Exchang NDP 2016 tickets

SeasonGreen

Hi all, I have 2 preview tickets on 23&30 Jul to exchange to. I hope I can exchange to the actual NDP day tickets ? To anyone who has the same scenario as me and want to exchange Actual NDP day to preview day. Pls let me know. Thank you

Hi. I got 2 tickets for preview 1 (23 July). Do you mind exchanging with me 2 of your 30 July tickets?

I have 4 x preview 1 NDP 2016 tickets (Blue sector Gate 7) for exchange to preview 2 or actual day tickets. Anyone interested to exchange please let me know? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I have 4 preview 2 tickets and am looking in exchange for actual day tickets. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

Hi,
I have 2 tickets to NDP Preview 1 (yellow sector) and 2 tickets to Preview 2.
I want to exchange to either Preview 1 or 2, so that my family can sit together. Anyone?

Hi I have 4 preview 2 Green zone gate 15 to trade for preview 1 blue zone gate 4 or yellow zone gate 21 only. Interested pls pm me. Thanks.

Hi,

I have Preview 1 Yellow Sector Gate 21. (2 tix)
I have Preview 2 Yellow Sector Gate 1&23 (2 tix)
Want to exchange to Preview 1/2/NPD with closeby seats (4 together).

Hi, I'm looking for 4 NDP preview or actual day tickets. Any kind mummies who are unable to attend or are holding extra tickets and willing to let go please PM me. I'm willing to exchange for a token of appreciation. Thank you.

Hi,
I have 2 tickets to NDP Preview 1 (yellow sector) and 2 tickets to Preview 2.
I want to exchange to either Preview 1 or 2, so that my family can sit together. Anyone?

Hi I have 2 preview 1 ticket yellow zone , gate 1&23, possible to exchange with your preview 2 tickets ?
Contact me at 85115351 if possible . Thank you

Hi,

I have Preview 1 Yellow Sector Gate 21. (2 tix)
I have Preview 2 Yellow Sector Gate 1&23 (2 tix)
Want to exchange to Preview 1/2/NPD with closeby seats (4 together).

I have 4x preview 1 yellow sector gate 1&23, can exchange with your 2 preview 1 & 2 preview 2 tickets 。 text me at 85115351 if interested . Thank you

hi,

I have 4 ndp 2016 tickets on 23rd july, green sector , gate 9
would like to exchange to 30th july, green sector , gate 9 tickets
interested? can message me @ 83331120, janet.

Hi I have 4 tickets for Preview 2.
However, they are 1 pair of yellow sector (1&23 gates) and 1 pair of green sector (gate14).

I'm hoping to exchange either pair to seat together.
Please pm me if you can help
Thank you!

Hi,
I have 4 tickets of Preview 1 Green Sector Gate 15, hoping to exchange for 4 tickets of Preview 2 Green Sector Gate 15. please whatsapp me at 8139 5883 if you can help to exchange. Thank you.

I have 4x preview 1 blue sector gate 7 tickets and 4x preview 1 yellow tickets gate 1&23. Anyone that can exchange just one or all four tickets to either blue or yellow sector for preview 1?? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have two tickets to preview 1 (blue sector, gate 7) and I am looking to trade for two preview 2 tickets. Do pm me if interested :)

Hi all,
I have two preview 1 ticket Green gate 10.
I am hoping to exchange for two preview 2 ticket.
Anyone interested to exchange.

Rely - Already exchanged.

Last edited:
Hi All

Looking to swap 2 or 6 tickets of preview 1 green sector ticket to preview 1 yellow sector ticket as we want to sit together with our family.

I have 2x preview 1 yellow sector gate 1 & 23 looking to swap for preview 2 or actual tickets due to last minute events.

Contact me if interested!
Lester,

i have 2 preview 1 (gate 1&23 yellow sector) tickets and am looking to exchange for 2 preview 1 (gate 6 blue sector) tickets so that my family can be together

Please email me if interested, [email protected]
Chris

hi, I have 4 preview 1 (23/7) yellow zone gate 21 tickets. Anybody with Preview 2 tickets willing or able to exchange with me? bcos i m oversea and can't make it back on 23/7 to bring my kids to Preview 1. Thank you in advance..

Last edited:

Back