IVF/ICSI Support Group

Anyone in their 2ww wait now? I hav just transfer 2 D4 embryos yesterday.. and in 2ww wait.. feeling positive and calm....
I remember your nick...but old timer so my memory fail liao hehe. Anyways all the best to you gal. Maintain the postiveness and calmness. Awaiting you to spread baby dusts to all of us. You did fresh or fet. Which dr. Will u be on hl all the way.

Hilo ladies, I hv just done my ET this morn and officially in my 2ww tdy. Thank god my one and only frozen embryo survived the thaw. :)

Btw, need an advice from u gers. Will it be fine for us to continue taking supplements (eg Co q10, Royal jelly and DHEA) during 2ww?
All the best in 2WW Marshmallow_BB! A Royal jelly salesperson did told me NOT to take Royal jelly when pregnant and during breastfeeding period. So I think better stop taking Royal jelly? The rest I am not sure as I don't take.

Hilo ladies, I hv just done my ET this morn and officially in my 2ww tdy. Thank god my one and only frozen embryo survived the thaw. :)

Btw, need an advice from u gers. Will it be fine for us to continue taking supplements (eg Co q10, Royal jelly and DHEA) during 2ww?
Good luck marshmallow!!!!!!!! hope other girls can advise u on the supplements but for me, I will stop the DHEA and coq10. They are mainly required for egg production as I have read. ;)

All the best in 2WW Marshmallow_BB! A Royal jelly salesperson did told me NOT to take Royal jelly when pregnant and during breastfeeding period. So I think better stop taking Royal jelly? The rest I am not sure as I don't take.

Jean, thank you so much for your advice and all the best to u for your FET too. :D

So happy for u Marshmallow_BB!:)
Do take good care during the 2ww! Stay positive and happy throughout! All the best!

Im also left with 1 and only precious.Hope can survive the thaw when time comes.Anyway Ur frozen embryo did u blast it and transfer? Or just follow dr instructions...

All the best! It's a day what embryo?

Im also left with 1 and only precious.Hope can survive the thaw when time comes.Anyway Ur frozen embryo did u blast it and transfer? Or just follow dr instructions...

@hajar mine is a Day 2 embryo. It was grade 3 that time during my 1st fresh cycle and I was a little sad then. But I am so happy today that it UPGRADED to become a grade 4 embryo after the thaw today. Hehehe.

@hajar mine is a Day 2 embryo. It was grade 3 that time during my 1st fresh cycle and I was a little sad then. But I am so happy today that it UPGRADED to become a grade 4 embryo after the thaw today. Hehehe.
Gd for u! Din knw embryo after thaw can upgrade! Heeee...My fresh embryo was already grade.4 yet failed.Now gota pray harder for my one and only grade.4 frozen embbie to survive the thaw.

Hey yeah.. we did chat alittle in nov i guess..

Did my FET. With prof wong.. but Dr Lim Ming You did the transfer this time.. as he is on leave.. well change of hands.. lets see

Oh ya how many HL were u given for the Fet? wana pre empt my boz when time comes...

Hey marshmallow!! All the best to u!!

I m not taking other supplements except for folic acid and calcium..

But from i read.. royal jelly cant be consumed during pregnancy.. and the rest is more for quality eggs.. maybe u wanna check it out first..

Gd for u! Din knw embryo after thaw can upgrade! Heeee...My fresh embryo was already grade.4 yet failed.Now gota pray harder for my one and only grade.4 frozen embbie to survive the thaw.

My ET for my 1st 2 fresh cycles also grade 4 embryos and one is even an early blastocyst but also BFN. :(

Good luck to u for your July cycle!!

Hey marshmallow!! All the best to u!!

I m not taking other supplements except for folic acid and calcium..

But from i read.. royal jelly cant be consumed during pregnancy.. and the rest is more for quality eggs.. maybe u wanna check it out first..

Thanks babe!! Good luck to u in yr 2ww too!! :)

Hi ,Dont be dishearten,I POAS twice before blood test too_Once on the 8dp2dt and 13dp2dt both negative and I have no symptoms except some mild cramps and brown discharge which scared the shit out of me.When I received call from KKH that I m pregnant,I couldnt believe my ears until I went down n saw the report.Stay positive ya
What is this slang POAS? Pai seh

I did my first IVF and trf on 11 jan. Poas for 2 days, both negative. Dun think the hope is high. This experience is time consuming and nerve wrecking. Really admire those who can persevere for multiple rounds. I dun think I can go thru another round esp since there are no frozen embryos for this round. Wish all the best for those are going thru this process now. Really hope all have +ve results!!!
Uhh its not rare at all for women to do up to 5-6 rounds and there's news of this woman who did IVF 7 times.
Its up to you but if you are a Singaporean, I would encourage you to just do it and make use of the grant.

Uhh its not rare at all for women to do up to 5-6 rounds and there's news of this woman who did IVF 7 times.
Its up to you but if you are a Singaporean, I would encourage you to just do it and make use of the grant.
True to that statement!!! Even angmoh forum also equaly the same.multiple times before finaly get that 1 miracle baby!!!! Of coz 1st timer strike jackpot la..nvrtheless no mater hw many times with the grant keep persevere ladies!!!!

Congrats on the successful et marshmallow_bb. Pregnant till proven otherwise. Was this natural fet for you. Happy to hear embbies upgraded itself. So clever....hope will smartly find a comfort zone in your womb and grow happily the next 9 months:)

Thanks ger!! I also hope so but scared to be too positive and get disappointed again. Yap it is Natural FET. Good luck to u in your Medicated FET this mth too!! Jiayou!!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Not exactly new, was here in 2011. Pregnant from our first Ivf and now my boy is 4.

Anyways any sisters here on two weeks wait? I just had a FET and is on day 6 now. Had slight cramps on day 3-4 mainly on left side of the abdomen. And basically no more cramps thereafter. Anyone experiencing the same?

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Not exactly new, was here in 2011. Pregnant from our first Ivf and now my boy is 4.

Anyways any sisters here on two weeks wait? I just had a FET and is on day 6 now. Had slight cramps on day 3-4 mainly on left side of the abdomen. And basically no more cramps thereafter. Anyone experiencing the same?
A good symptom to have. Implantation take place around 4-6 days. Good luck!

Hihi, I am also on 2ww. Today day 1 after ET. All the best to u and good luck!!

Hi u transferred how many embryos?

@andreanie! Take good care during your 2ww. Stay positive & happy throughout! All the best ya! :)

Update on Embryology Report, Mar 14 (Mon)
- Out of the 10 not so good embryos, there are two D5 blastocysts being frozen now

To summarize, there are 16 D2-embryo (3 Grade 1; 13 Grade 2) and two D5-blastocyst (BB early; BC) for future FETs.
Update: FET#1
CD2, May 20
- Prescribed (1) Progynova 1 x 2 mg, 3 times daily and (2) Cardiprin 100 once daily.
- Next scan on CD10 May 28, Sat

Nice to see u here as well and happy that you had your et! all the best! For your BFP cycle, u transferred 1 or 2 embryos?

My first IVF cycle in 2011 I've transferred 2 embies but only end up with singleton. :) This current embie is not from my first round, there are none to freeze from my first cycle.

Back