IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Not exactly new, was here in 2011. Pregnant from our first Ivf and now my boy is 4.

Anyways any sisters here on two weeks wait? I just had a FET and is on day 6 now. Had slight cramps on day 3-4 mainly on left side of the abdomen. And basically no more cramps thereafter. Anyone experiencing the same?
Good luck andreanie, stay positive!

Jean_saw,i thimk u are amazing also with 18 good quality embryos! How u do it. Any special diet or fomulae?
Thanks connie_hopeful! We were also shocked during the harvesting with 56 eggs but only 30 were mature enough. But the number is definitely encouraging and creates more chances, we do hope so! But again low number doesn't mean that low chances, quality counts and probably luck!
As for the diet, no special and no secret! Eggs, egg whites, Royal jelly, Ensure Life milk, raspberry leaf tea, red bean soup, red date longan tea, nuts and seeds, Greek plain yoghurt, Blackmores Conceive Well Gold multivits. :)
Fighting...

Today is day 4 and am cramping alot and in pain. My endo and adeno r killing me. Had to get 4 jabs plus so many pain killers..rushed to a&e and it's still not completely ok. Af is a disease to endo n adeno gals and I really hope there is a cure soon. Black strap molasses helped but it actually thins lining so affects fertility I read. Have to tahan and fight all pain to hold that miracle in my arms.

I was reading the past post n saw ur posting...

I have endo aso so just want to encourage u to keep fighting ....and jia you~!

Thanks connie_hopeful! We were also shocked during the harvesting with 56 eggs but only 30 were mature enough. But the number is definitely encouraging and creates more chances, we do hope so! But again low number doesn't mean that low chances, quality counts and probably luck!
As for the diet, no special and no secret! Eggs, egg whites, Royal jelly, Ensure Life milk, raspberry leaf tea, red bean soup, red date longan tea, nuts and seeds, Greek plain yoghurt, Blackmores Conceive Well Gold multivits. :)
Fighting...
Thank you for sharing. More eggs harvested means more chances. Jiayou!
Do u mind to share if u in yr mid 20s? I heard that younger ladies has more eggs.

Ladies.. need some support here..

I m in day 4 after transfer.. shld i be having any symptoms or anything??
Except for sore boobs from the beginning.. i don feel anything else..
Ladies who have bfp pls do share what were your feelings..

Ladies.. need some support here..

I m in day 4 after transfer.. shld i be having any symptoms or anything??
Except for sore boobs from the beginning.. i don feel anything else..
Ladies who have bfp pls do share what were your feelings..

My first Ivf which resulted in BFP, I had bloatedness and indigestion that lasted till blood test. Only had sore boobs a week after the BFP. Never had any morning sickness at all.

This time round, although I'm not sure what's my results yet since I'm on day 7 today, I had a sharp cramp on my left side on day 3 and 4. Then mild cramp (feels like deep inside) on the same side on and off thereafter. But today day 7 I have no cramps at all (or maybe I just don't realized cos was happy shopping for makeup stuff this evening lol!). But I'm having gassy tummy which was on going since day 5 and also will pee every middle of the night eversince the transfer. Feels like when I was in my last trimester before giving birth, toilet break in the middle of my sleep, very tiring and sleepy me in the day lol! Oh and I have watery discharge eversince day 5 too. Haven't had that the last time. So not sure what's happening. Now just waiting for next Thursday for blood test. Will not POAS (although I'm itching but shall refrain!).

But you must remember that no symptoms doesn't you may not be pregnant. Everyone is different (and I kept telling myself that!)

You are welcomed. Yes 10 years ago :) Turning 36 in Jul soon...
Fighting...
Thats very
great achievement for 36 yrs old. I am 39 but e last rnd i only managed to get 5 mature eggs out of 9.

I received this encouragment from my friend today though i dun think it will happen to my horrible case as my case cant even iui. Just wanna post it here to encourage some of you ladies here that hope exist still for some people:
Extract from my friend:
"
By the way,dun give up and dun give yrself too much stress. My bro tried 8 times iui,3 times ivf, in e end pregnant naturally when they almost give up"
My friend herself tried natural 8 yrs no news though She and hubby nothg wrong. Last yr tried iui 1 time and conceive successfully last yr dec."
Have a good weekend ahead ladies :)

Thats very
great achievement for 36 yrs old. I am 39 but e last rnd i only managed to get 5 mature eggs out of 9.

I received this encouragment from my friend today though i dun think it will happen to my horrible case as my case cant even iui. Just wanna post it here to encourage some of you ladies here that hope exist still for some people:
Extract from my friend:
"
By the way,dun give up and dun give yrself too much stress. My bro tried 8 times iui,3 times ivf, in e end pregnant naturally when they almost give up"
My friend herself tried natural 8 yrs no news though She and hubby nothg wrong. Last yr tried iui 1 time and conceive successfully last yr dec."
Have a good weekend ahead ladies :)
Thanks for sharing and the encouragement connie! Jiayou ba...

Fighting...

Wow that's a lot of eggs! Congrats! But quick question, u don't have any OHSS side effects with that many eggs?

Where can we get raspberry leaf tea?
Good luck to all the ladies in your 2ww now.. Can't wait for mine.. Feels very far away in July.. Sigh. Anyway keep yr spirits up and lots and lots of luck and blessings to all of u ok!

Hi Almondearie, if you don't mind, I can give 3 boxes to u.. I just bought from Iherb in April. Not drinking coz I am drinking too many things liao (haha kiasu.. So drinking red date tea and red bean).. If u would like them I can mail them to u, at no cost

Wow that's a lot of eggs! Congrats! But quick question, u don't have any OHSS side effects with that many eggs?
There was the risk discovered during the last scan prior to ER, so Dr prescribed Lucrin instead of Pregnyl, the trigger shot and no fresh transfer to prevent OHSS. In the end no OHSS and all embryos frozen :)

Jeslyn,are u feeling better with yr infection liao. Hope u are feeling better n have a nice holiday!

Sharng with you wat i found on e internet for your reference: http://qmedical.com.sg/womens-health/1812-2/

Tks so much connie! Yup I think.I recovered more or less. Tomoro.goin bk for review again. To b cleared by the doctor I hope. My menses came on saturday wich was a public holiday so I cannt call.ivf ctr to infrm. Tomoro goin to giv thm a call..hmm wats nxt huh? Thy will arrange for me to go hosp? My othr concern is my hub goin overseas, mayb coming bk in 2wks time..hopefully cn mt e day he nd produce his army..I don wish to postpone lo..

Tks so much connie! Yup I think.I recovered more or less. Tomoro.goin bk for review again. To b cleared by the doctor I hope. My menses came on saturday wich was a public holiday so I cannt call.ivf ctr to infrm. Tomoro goin to giv thm a call..hmm wats nxt huh? Thy will arrange for me to go hosp? My othr concern is my hub goin overseas, mayb coming bk in 2wks time..hopefully cn mt e day he nd produce his army..I don wish to postpone lo..
Hi,u wanna start ivf or iui this month?for iui i am not sure the procedure. For ivf,u need to call kkivf early tomorrow morning. They will most prob ask u to go for scan to start cd3(if u have already attended the counceling session and doc already schedule you for may ivf)
As for when hubby go to produce his armies,depends on yr follicle growth size. Normally when 3 follicles grow to 16mm,they will ask for trigger jab and retrieval is 2 days after trigger jab. If you are reali worried yr hubby is not ard during retrieval day,you can speak to the nurse see if they advise him to prestall his sperms via freezing.
Anyway,e best is to call nurse tomorrow if you wanna stater this cycle.

Hi,u wanna start ivf or iui this month?for iui i am not sure the procedure. For ivf,u need to call kkivf early tomorrow morning. They will most prob ask u to go for scan to start cd3(if u have already attended the counceling session and doc already schedule you for may ivf)
As for when hubby go to produce his armies,depends on yr follicle growth size. Normally when 3 follicles grow to 16mm,they will ask for trigger jab and retrieval is 2 days after trigger jab. If you are reali worried yr hubby is not ard during retrieval day,you can speak to the nurse see if they advise him to prestall his sperms via freezing.
Anyway,e best is to call nurse tomorrow if you wanna stater this cycle.

Start ivf tis mth. Ya. Most prob I will also ask nurse tomoro see,wat thy say 1st

Wah then you need to count zun zun for your husband to be around. Risky though but can try! I heard from some sisters can freeze sperns first if he has he risk of not coming back. Maybe more expensive. Check?

Wah then you need to count zun zun for your husband to be around. Risky though but can try! I heard from some sisters can freeze sperns first if he has he risk of not coming back. Maybe more expensive. Check?

Muff. I heard b4 too. Bt hes flyin off tomoro. Prob bk in.bout 2wks time. So hopefully its bout tt time nd him lo

Back