IVF/ICSI Support Group

maybe you are not seeing things, sometimes the embryo implanted but not sustained on the implantation. Other reason could be chemical pregnancy. Go for blood test, thats the most accurate reading. Dont think so much and just wait for bt ba. good luck.

I'm so disappointed with myself..
And dun feel like gg got the BT.

We all went through this before. Understand how you feel....still got to spend money on the BT, that makes one bang chest.

Then again, you never know until BT..sometimes the outcome may be different. I have one friend who only tested +ve on HPT before she went to BT and her girl is already 2 years old.

Is this your first time? We totally understand how u feel. Some are lucky to strike, some don't, some strike but mc.. Haiz..

But nonetheless, tell yourself being sad and disappointed won't give u a bb, but continue to try and do everything u can to make it happen might give u a bb one day!

Stay positive! Who knows the BT will be positive!

this is my 4th cycle, I understand how you feel. IVF is alot of trial and error. Strike on first is really lucky, sometimes also fate la. Dont be too hard on yourself. Like what towkayneo said, you wont know till BT day de! hang in there!!!

@towkayneo; I'm having on and off cramps this week... guess it's the other is coming which is not very welcoming.

@Dreamscometrue; no.. it's not my first.
I'm lucky to conceive my girl at the 1st attempt.
But subsequently, seems so hard.
I'm saying in disappointed coz I still went thru endo sugery to make sure my lining is good.
But.......
Tears rolling.. wanna give my girl another sibling.

this is my 4th cycle, I understand how you feel. IVF is alot of trial and error. Strike on first is really lucky, sometimes also fate la. Dont be too hard on yourself. Like what towkayneo said, you wont know till BT day de! hang in there!!!

You know what... sometimes I have conversations with my hubby. Saying we are not bad people. Did not cause trouble.
If conceive, gender doesn't matter. Healthy most important.
Why god dun want to give us....

You know what... sometimes I have conversations with my hubby. Saying we are not bad people. Did not cause trouble.
If conceive, gender doesn't matter. Healthy most important.
Why god dun want to give us....
I used to think of that and yes, I had that same conversation with my hubs several years back. I guess really need to undergo a few -ve so that the doc can tweak the formula to suit your body and to achieve that precious BFP.

I used to think of that and yes, I had that same conversation with my hubs several years back. I guess really need to undergo a few -ve so that the doc can tweak the formula to suit your body and to achieve that precious BFP.

Congrats to your bfp ya.
This is your no.1?
Which fertility doc did you attend?

@codomo I think most of us had the exact conversations:D. seriously, I have stopped asking which god why never give us this and that. When you ask, they say "things always happens for a reason". simi reason leh? "you will know when ti comes". OMG! but we will never know the reason one. So forget it la. Just focus on yourself, be a good person as you have always been true to your conscious and continue to focus on getting your health right and analyze the possible reason what can be done further to change the protocol for you.

I know negative results are hard to accept. Take some time to cry then think of what you want to do next. For me, I have never succeeded in any cycles. So I think, you will succeed soon since you did on 1st attempt!

@towkayneo; I'm having on and off cramps this week... guess it's the other is coming which is not very welcoming.

I'm saying in disappointed coz I still went thru endo sugery to make sure my lining is good.
But.......
Well, at least u got a girl.. Some of us are still fighting for our 1st.. But nonetheless, I know it's still painful to BFN. Take time to pick up your spirits and try again :)

@muff, dreamscometrue
Thanks for responding..
I know after all the ranting, we still need to continue with life.
Earth still turning.
Haiz. Jia You Everyone!!!!

Hi sisters.. excited and don't think many of my friends or colleagues would understand as well as you ladies.. I'm here to share that we have confirmed 6 blastocysts for freezing! Yay! The largest crop for me so far.. after waiting with bated breath for many days.. phew. 3 are very good (AA) and 3 are average (BB).. strangely my embryologist didn't give me a number system, so I'm not sure what they translate to, in terms of grading. But heng all blastocysts so can freeze. And now.. just need to prepare well for FET!

Wow @finesse9702 this is indeed great news!! Feel so happy for u!! Yay!!

eat more eat more! after menses come then start building back healthy food liao! hahahah :p
Actually I'm bleeding since last wed when I inserted the pills to induce mc.. Sat-Monday quite a lot of blood but not as much as usual menses whereby need to change every 3-4 hours.. Till today still got bleeding.. Is this menses or the mc still going on? My hcg today is about 87

Hi sisters,
I'm new here.. I'm in my 2nd fresh ivf cycle CD 14 now.. Going for my ER on saturday! Hope for a good harvest! ☺
Btw, is anyone using gonal f together with pergoveris to stimulate?

I rem my 1st cycle was only gonal f. This round i was told pergoveris is like a "booster" that can improve the quality of the eggs..

Any successful case with pergoveris?

But.......

@codomo *hugs* I can fully unds how u feel right now coz I hv been thru this agonising phase twice b4. Hope a miracle can happen to u this Sat for yr BT. Take good care ok.

Last edited:
Actually I'm bleeding since last wed when I inserted the pills to induce mc.. Sat-Monday quite a lot of blood but not as much as usual menses whereby need to change every 3-4 hours.. Till today still got bleeding.. Is this menses or the mc still going on? My hcg today is about 87
I guess part of MC. If hcg still there, guess not really menses le. Today I also have menses episode but I dont know if I can treat this as one. I only go KKH next tues. zzzzzzz

Wow! Definitely a good crop! Are u the one who had saizen and pergo added? Sorry I cannot remember! Super bad memory

Yes yes
@codomo I think most of us had the exact conversations:D. seriously, I have stopped asking which god why never give us this and that. When you ask, they say "things always happens for a reason". simi reason leh? "you will know when ti comes". OMG! but we will never know the reason one. So forget it la. Just focus on yourself, be a good person as you have always been true to your conscious and continue to focus on getting your health right and analyze the possible reason what can be done further to change the protocol for you.

I know negative results are hard to accept. Take some time to cry then think of what you want to do next. For me, I have never succeeded in any cycles. So I think, you will succeed soon since you did on 1st attempt!

Muff is very right.. so many such thoughts and conversations since the day we all TTC. But really, no1 can answer, god can't even answer, and we just need to be strong and continue to be the best person we can be, and tiao our body to the best condition it can be.. maybe god is testing our determination.. to see how much we are willing to go through before he finally grants motherhood to us.. and by then, we know we will all be stronger parents! Cheer up codomo, your kodomo will come soon so long as you keep the faith!

HcG must go to 0 then it's considered end of chapter.

I guess part of MC. If hcg still there, guess not really menses le. Today I also have menses episode but I dont know if I can treat this as one. I only go KKH next tues. zzzzzzz

@muff u r a really strong ger. Jiayou and all the best to u in yr urine test on Tues ya. I m also going to KKH on Tues for my Endo Scratch.

No lehz... the nurse just told me must have protected sex when I called to make appt for endo scratch. Lol...
No need to change... it wil be done in clinic D... very fast procedure.. done within minutes.
After the endo scratch you may have some brown/ red discharges when u visit the toilet for the next few days.

No leh. I suggested to previous doc he told me scratch and hurt is a fine line. Omg. Hahahaha in the end I never did it. But thh suggested to me. I think I will do it in new cycles. I will try all methods !!!!

@muff I see. Haha. U r so cute. Btw, did u visit TCM and go for acupuncture in btw cycles?

No leh. I suggested to previous doc he told me scratch and hurt is a fine line. Omg. Hahahaha in the end I never did it. But thh suggested to me. I think I will do it in new cycles. I will try all methods !!!!
@muff... Dr Tan didn't suggest that to me... I suggested to him and he did it for me! Just like u... I am willing to try anything that might help:)

I think he see me fail so many cycles. So just suggest Ahha. If do fresh can still do endo scratch or not huh?
Muff... don't think that way. you did bfp on your last cycle... just that we are unlucky.
Next cycle will definitely be a better one for u! Jiayou ok?

But.......
I am with NUH Prof Wong and I was only told folic acid is sufficient. no mention of any other vitamins. wonder why the different advice..

Hi Lavendercupcake, I am under Dr Chew. And I did check with him on supplements, however he also didn't ask me to take anything except folic. I think different cases. So not too worry.

Hi Codomo, conceiving is really a hard journey. My number 1 was via injection and iui. After 4 years, I start trying iui again. I fail nearly all my 6 rounds of iui. Sometimes is really about timing. Cos we may have aged without realising it. Some other non- fertility gynea simply ask me why you take so long to try for no.2. So that could be a reason.

Muff... don't think that way. you did bfp on your last cycle... just that we are unlucky.
Next cycle will definitely be a better one for u! Jiayou ok?
Ya Lor I bfp until don't know where it went. Ultimate level!! Ahhaha. Hope next round will have better luck!

Dear sisters, I have been under prof Wong, tan hh and sf Loh for my Ivf cycles and nothing has worked. I am thinking of trying another doctor from private, can anyone recommended one? Mine is a bad case as my April cycle ended up with no eggs retrieved... I hope the doctor can show some empathy to my case

Dear sisters, I have been under prof Wong, tan hh and sf Loh for my Ivf cycles and nothing has worked. I am thinking of trying another doctor from private, can anyone recommended one? Mine is a bad case as my April cycle ended up with no eggs retrieved... I hope the doctor can show some empathy to my case
Hi, my gynae is Yeong CT from tow yung clinic. He is a very gentle and patient doc... If you like those who will listen and very encouraging type, he is quite suitable. I succeeded my second fresh under him. My friend did her first fresh and succeeded as well. There is a short thread about him on this forum which I contributed also. You can also pm me for more details if you need. All the best to finding ur doc and striking your BFP!

Back