(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Dear mummies,

Thanks for the support. Just feel quite lonely if I am alone whole week. Will go back my parents place for dinner. But won't be staying over their place cause I am used to my own bed. Lol

Got a call from my Gynea and said my result for sugar level is Okie. So continue to eat healthy food. I have gained 11kg before my pregnancy weight and bb is now 1.375kg. I have another 11 weeks more to go! To all mummies, Jia you!

Dear mummies,

Thanks for the support. Just feel quite lonely if I am alone whole week. Will go back my parents place for dinner. But won't be staying over their place cause I am used to my own bed. Lol

Got a call from my Gynea and said my result for sugar level is Okie. So continue to eat healthy food. I have gained 11kg before my pregnancy weight and bb is now 1.375kg. I have another 11 weeks more to go! To all mummies, Jia you!

@Faith&Hope0902 how many weeks are you now ?

Hi Mummies,

Anyone has gestational diabetes and taking insulin injection before meals?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,
Rachel

Take care @Lynnie0803
Dear mummies,

Then your mum can cook you some healthy homecooked meals everyday! Makes me want to go back to my parents' home for meals too :)

Hi, can add me into the Dec group too? My edd is 22 Dec.

Just curious, is anyone planning for csec in Dec but also open to natural birth? How many weeks before your edd did you plan for your csec?

Hi Mummies,

Anyone has to face staying alone at home while husband out of country for business trip for weeks? How do you keep yourselves occupied? I tend to feel anxiety when husband not around. Fearing that no one will help me if there is an emergency. Cause left with 11 weeks to go. And I am feeling the stress. But hubby has to go overseas for a few weeks. :(

Hihi
My situation is worse for some consolation to you. I was overseas for almost the first 20wks of my pregnancy with my husband who is based overseas. First trimester I was so sick to cook for myself several times but had to force myself eat something. Always anyhow cook or eat some stuffs which I stock up during wkends. Husband busy at work so initially he also forgot to keep checking in back on me. Sometimes I feel if I faint at home no one will know too. Hence I moved back to Singapore finally after 20 wks. Good thing is my family can take care of me but my husband has not been around to go shopping for baby stuffs , Gynae appt or packing my room for the baby. I have been doing all these alone sometimes with mom's help. At night when I need a massage or leg cramp no one help me too. Sometimes I feel depressed and wonder how to survive after I deliver and we continue to live separately. And furthermore I quit my job to move overseas with him, so all my maternity benefits are lost. After delivery I have to look for a new job, handle new working environments and boss and take care of a baby. Stressed...But women are survivors and even more so for their kids so I believe I will survive another year without him at my side somehow. Now we are not even sure when he can come back for my delivery , he plans to only come home one wk before my Edd but I told him that may be too late.

So hang in there! Stay positive and keep yourself busy!

Can search and request to be added at FB " December SG50 babies".. admin will accept u all.. no need to request here anymore

Hihi
My situation is worse for some consolation to you. I was overseas for almost the first 20wks of my pregnancy with my husband who is based overseas. First trimester I was so sick to cook for myself several times but had to force myself eat something. Always anyhow cook or eat some stuffs which I stock up during wkends. Husband busy at work so initially he also forgot to keep checking in back on me. Sometimes I feel if I faint at home no one will know too. Hence I moved back to Singapore finally after 20 wks. Good thing is my family can take care of me but my husband has not been around to go shopping for baby stuffs , Gynae appt or packing my room for the baby. I have been doing all these alone sometimes with mom's help. At night when I need a massage or leg cramp no one help me too. Sometimes I feel depressed and wonder how to survive after I deliver and we continue to live separately. And furthermore I quit my job to move overseas with him, so all my maternity benefits are lost. After delivery I have to look for a new job, handle new working environments and boss and take care of a baby. Stressed...But women are survivors and even more so for their kids so I believe I will survive another year without him at my side somehow. Now we are not even sure when he can come back for my delivery , he plans to only come home one wk before my Edd but I told him that may be too late.

So hang in there! Stay positive and keep yourself busy!

Hi, you are a strong mummy. I can imagine what you have gone through. And you are a very strong lady. Hang in there. Let's keep one another positive and strong. For our babies!

Hi, how do u all deal with baby keep on kicking at night n early morning?

My bb will always kick when I sleep side ways and after I went to toilet. But I always tell myself that it's an assurance from my little one. So I will fall asleep again pretty fast.

If her kicks is uncomfortable, I will tell her dun kick that position.

My bb will always kick when I sleep side ways and after I went to toilet. But I always tell myself that it's an assurance from my little one. So I will fall asleep again pretty fast.

If her kicks is uncomfortable, I will tell her dun kick that position.

Will they understand? Does it work? This is my first.. I find it weird to talk to my tummy.. My gal enjoy boxing me a lot

ImageUploadedByForum1443920674.461671.jpg

Hi mummies, does anyone feel that the tummy is getting tighter everyday. It's feels so tight they I can feel my bb movement when I am standing and walking, like my tummy has not enough space for her.

no worries. when your gynae do the monthly scan they'll check for the amniotic fluid level. i can feel my gal's movement getting stronger everyday lol

Most of the time, my gynae just scan and take measurement and weight. I never ask if the amniotic fluid level is sufficient or not. He would always say everything is okie. But I have been monitoring my bb's movement. Just make sure she will kick me everyday and will talk to her. :)

Most of the time, my gynae just scan and take measurement and weight. I never ask if the amniotic fluid level is sufficient or not. He would always say everything is okie. But I have been monitoring my bb's movement. Just make sure she will kick me everyday and will talk to her. :)

if he says everything is ok then don worry about the space for your little one. :)

my gal is slightly overweight.... 1.4kg at 28 weeks & 4 days but gynae said my weight gain is a bit slow .seems like my gal is 'sucking' all the nutrients from me and growing well while mummy is not putting on weight fast enough :confused:

Recalled for my #1 can see movements like a wave when pushing / kicking and so hard sometimes it hurts during end of 3rd Tri.

Mine feels tight and hard at times too. as bb grows bigger the movements get more forceful sometimes it hurts a little :D

Its normal... when no space then probably its time for them to pop already.. hehe.. however if u feel insecure you can check with your gynae for assurance during the next checkup

Sometimes my tummy feels so right and hard. And I wonder if there is enough space for my little one.

me too.... :(

I get it almost everynight !! woke up in pain again last night. i usually get up and step on the floor before massaging my leg and the pain slowly goes away. always the right leg for me

I been getting leg cramps in the middle of night when sleeping. 3 times in one week already. Do other mummies experience same?

Try to eat at least 1 banana a day to prevent leg cramps.. this is what I have done this few days and I can tell that my leg cramps issue has gone off.. so give it a try!

I video the movements, she jus like to move a lot been a week more, sometimes so difficult to rest as can feel her movement so strong.. Her daddy simply tell the to be good go to sleep and he just fall to sleep himself.. :(

me too.... :(

I get it almost everynight !! woke up in pain again last night. i usually get up and step on the floor before massaging my leg and the pain slowly goes away. always the right leg for me

My right leg will feel numb and numb turn to pain... this happens when I sleep on the left side.... if this happens, i will move my position a bit to have better blood circulation..... it will go off a while...

if he says everything is ok then don worry about the space for your little one. :)

my gal is slightly overweight.... 1.4kg at 28 weeks & 4 days but gynae said my weight gain is a bit slow .seems like my gal is 'sucking' all the nutrients from me and growing well while mummy is not putting on weight fast enough :confused:

Means your bb is absorbing well..... Mine is also on the upper limit.... and bb is slightly bigger than normal range.... but myself already gained 10kg!

I video the movements, she jus like to move a lot been a week more, sometimes so difficult to rest as can feel her movement so strong.. Her daddy simply tell the to be good go to sleep and he just fall to sleep himself.. :(

My bb moves a lot on certain days and some days her movement is less.... so some days when she moves a lot, i worried no space for her... and on some days when she has less movement, I worry again... Lol! I guess I am just a paranoid mum....

My bb moves a lot on certain days and some days her movement is less.... so some days when she moves a lot, i worried no space for her... and on some days when she has less movement, I worry again... Lol! I guess I am just a paranoid mum....

Haha... don't worry! you are sure not alone! when my boy move a lot (just before I was about to sleep) I will also worry... worry about the comfort level of his... when he is less active (normally in the day) i will worry why or what happened... if he did "called" me the past hours... and it will be a cycle everytime...

@Lynnie0803, I also have issues... but realised only when I start to stretch... like sometimes u know u sleep then need stretch a bit... then after stretch stretch... ouch! =[
now i try not to over stretch my leg... when the feel almost there... not "shiok" also must stop... =[

my acid reflux is back!!!! made me missed my dinner for the past 2 days... yesterday lunch nearly gone also... and i was not even having too heavy meal yesterday... like 4 pieces of sushi (cooked ones like the egg ones)... tried to snack a bit like an hour or two after... that it! my throat is like... burnt! this morning also... haiz... took med that was given by the doc whom i seen in my first/second tri... end up fighting with zzz monster... and also realised after searching online... it seems like it is not safe for pregnant ladies who are in their third tri... =[ so mummies here... u might want to be aware if you are like me... who happen to have medications from first tri, thinking might be able to take them now... suggestion is best not to... better go and see the doc again for another batch of med... hoping the small quantity will not affect my boy... **in much regrets now** dun even dare to tell hubby what happened...

Haha... don't worry! you are sure not alone! when my boy move a lot (just before I was about to sleep) I will also worry... worry about the comfort level of his... when he is less active (normally in the day) i will worry why or what happened... if he did "called" me the past hours... and it will be a cycle everytime...

@Lynnie0803, I also have issues... but realised only when I start to stretch... like sometimes u know u sleep then need stretch a bit... then after stretch stretch... ouch! =[
now i try not to over stretch my leg... when the feel almost there... not "shiok" also must stop... =[

my acid reflux is back!!!! made me missed my dinner for the past 2 days... yesterday lunch nearly gone also... and i was not even having too heavy meal yesterday... like 4 pieces of sushi (cooked ones like the egg ones)... tried to snack a bit like an hour or two after... that it! my throat is like... burnt! this morning also... haiz... took med that was given by the doc whom i seen in my first/second tri... end up fighting with zzz monster... and also realised after searching online... it seems like it is not safe for pregnant ladies who are in their third tri... =[ so mummies here... u might want to be aware if you are like me... who happen to have medications from first tri, thinking might be able to take them now... suggestion is best not to... better go and see the doc again for another batch of med... hoping the small quantity will not affect my boy... **in much regrets now** dun even dare to tell hubby what happened...

What medicine did you take? The medicine is for acid reflux? I have acid reflux and heartburn as well. But I will just take some apple or cranberry juice to feel better. I try not to take any medicine at this last stage.

What medicine did you take? The medicine is for acid reflux? I have acid reflux and heartburn as well. But I will just take some apple or cranberry juice to feel better. I try not to take any medicine at this last stage.

it is Promethazine theoclate 25mg

i was trying not to take... but just realised this time one was really very very bad... so bad that i can feel the burning sensation... so thought better do something before worst thing comes... i do have history of GERD even before pregnancy... but also not as bad as this time la! =[ :(:(

it is Promethazine theoclate 25mg

i was trying not to take... but just realised this time one was really very very bad... so bad that i can feel the burning sensation... so thought better do something before worst thing comes... i do have history of GERD even before pregnancy... but also not as bad as this time la! =[ :(:(

Try some fruit juice? Maybe it will help a bit?

I eat it quite often. in fact ate 2 bananas at night yesterday. Still had cramps .. doesnt work for me leh.. :(

Try to eat at least 1 banana a day to prevent leg cramps.. this is what I have done this few days and I can tell that my leg cramps issue has gone off.. so give it a try!

mine doesnt start with numbness.... mine is suddenly cramp. stretches from lower calf all the way to the toes then the toes and lower calf like locked. sometimes toes cramped till can see the toes like out of alignment :D. so i have to quickly get up and step down on flat surface for a while and massage before the cramping goes off.

My right leg will feel numb and numb turn to pain... this happens when I sleep on the left side.... if this happens, i will move my position a bit to have better blood circulation..... it will go off a while...

mine doesnt start with numbness.... mine is suddenly cramp. stretches from lower calf all the way to the toes then the toes and lower calf like locked. sometimes toes cramped till can see the toes like out of alignment :D. so i have to quickly get up and step down on flat surface for a while and massage before the cramping goes off.

I see. I heard from my colleagues, the only way is to massage your legs when leg cramps happen. And usually has to wake the husband to do it for you.

Back