2WW - for those TTC-ing

@xcottoncandyx cn check these taiwan cubes can just boil and consume w/o adding any other things? nt v sure what are the rest of the ingredients needed for the red date longan tea so may want to try these..Tia!

Actually when I'm lazy I jut pour hot water and mix and it's ready to drink. I kept some in the ofc for easy drinking. When I'm home I add dried longans and red dates and sweet potato.

Hi ladies, can I just check whether does ovulation last an entire day?

I was testing in the morning and two clear lines appear which means ovulation and there was springy CM in the afternoon. But now I tested again and it's two lines but one of it not as strong colour as the other one. Have I missed the Ovulation date ?

Yesterday night I tested with two lines but one was slightly lighter. :S

Last edited:
Thanks For The advice.My pregnancy symptoms still exist.i pray that is The wrong diagnose from The doctor.i dun get to hear anything.he said that cannot see any heart beat,dun know when dun have.:-(

Thanks For The advice.My pregnancy symptoms still exist.i pray that is The wrong diagnose from The doctor.i dun get to hear anything.he said that cannot see any heart beat,dun know when dun have.:-(
Alternatively u can wait for another week and scan again. Usually growth at wk 7 to 8 are pretty fast...the dr knew if its viable...as long as not ectopic theres no risk to wait n monitor..

If u want more comfort can seek 2nd opinion...

I hope u be strong.

I was testing in the morning and two clear lines appear which means ovulation and there was springy CM in the afternoon. But now I tested again and it's two lines but one of it not as strong colour as the other one. Have I missed the Ovulation date ?

Theres no need to test again once u get positive results..u only get urself into more confusion...just wkg hard on ur bd. I been thru what u done so i understd haaaa..

Hi xcottoncandyx

I am not entirely sure but I know when you see 2 strong pink lines on the opk, in the next 12-24 hours u would ovulate. This means you would have ovulated. Just bed on that very day when you saw 2 strong pink lines

I always didn't have 2 strong lines on the opk. I only know I ovulated from blood test and that's too late. To start with i m pcos so my ovulation is difficult to be predicted.

In the next cycle if u see strong 2 pink lines, bd that night or during the day if u can.. hehe.all the best! My AF just reported. CD1, have to try my journey again

Hi xcottoncandyx

I am not entirely sure but I know when you see 2 strong pink lines on the opk, in the next 12-24 hours u would ovulate. This means you would have ovulated. Just bed on that very day when you saw 2 strong pink lines

I always didn't have 2 strong lines on the opk. I only know I ovulated from blood test and that's too late. To start with i m pcos so my ovulation is difficult to be predicted.

In the next cycle if u see strong 2 pink lines, bd that night or during the day if u can.. hehe.all the best! My AF just reported. CD1, have to try my journey again

Hi xcottoncandyx,

Every woman is different. For me, my positive ovulation will last 2 days after I tested positive, that is: 48 hours later.

Hello ladies, am back after the long jubilee weekend plus my long leave. Back to work today.

I think my AF will delay this month, like not again. My last AF was Jul 28 to Aug 02. Then I came alittle brown discharge on the 6th, which means my AF is still not clear yet. I have been testing opk since Aug 14. Always a positive. Now I don't know when is my ovulation date, i just test a dark positive yesterday night. So, does that means my ovulation is around today or tml?

Very weird is that my next AF is Aug 30 which is about next week. I am so confused.

Hello ladies, am back after the long jubilee weekend plus my long leave. Back to work today.

I think my AF will delay this month, like not again. My last AF was Jul 28 to Aug 02. Then I came alittle brown discharge on the 6th, which means my AF is still not clear yet. I have been testing opk since Aug 14. Always a positive. Now I don't know when is my ovulation date, i just test a dark positive yesterday night. So, does that means my ovulation is around today or tml?

Very weird is that my next AF is Aug 30 which is about next week. I am so confused.
Meaning ovulated on day 28? Seems late but then again, anything can happen... :)

Hi diamondfericia,

Are you using the normal kit to test ovulation? If yes, you may get confused, as always there will be 2 lines, and if one line is lighter than the other, means no ovulation.

To save your confusion, if you are not successful this month, maybe you may want to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test kit, which shows a smiley when you are about to ovulate.

As long as you get a dark positive. Just bd. Maybe your af is delay. When you ovulate late. Af will be late too.

Hi diamondfericia,

Are you using the normal kit to test ovulation? If yes, you may get confused, as always there will be 2 lines, and if one line is lighter than the other, means no ovulation.

To save your confusion, if you are not successful this month, maybe you may want to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test kit, which shows a smiley when you are about to ovulate.

Yeah! I understand that light line is consider negative. I went on trip last Aug 10 and tested dark positive on Aug 12. And yesterday a dark positive too. So am abit confused which is my real ovulation period.

I will try to bd tonight though the hub seems to be abit outta mood.

Yeah! I understand that light line is consider negative. I went on trip last Aug 10 and tested dark positive on Aug 12. And yesterday a dark positive too. So am abit confused which is my real ovulation period.

I will try to bd tonight though the hub seems to be abit outta mood.

Hi diamondfericia,

Did you bd on trip last Aug 12? If you did, there is a real possibility that you are BFP now (12 days later), as when you are pregnant, the ovulation test kit cannot differentiate between the HCG and the LH surge, so will also give you a positive.

Hi diamondfericia,

Did you bd on trip last Aug 12? If you did, there is a real possibility that you are BFP now (12 days later), as when you are pregnant, the ovulation test kit cannot differentiate between the HCG and the LH surge, so will also give you a positive.

Maybe am still in the 2ww. Just let the nature take its course though I really hope everyone including myself can get BFP soon.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I need some help here. I bd on 12th aug during O date. Had brown discharge last night and tested on pregnancy strip, it shows very faint line. Af suppose to report 3 days later but my tcm says by 28th if Af nvr report means positive and I Muz quickly go see him.
Is it too early to tell now? Have been having normal menses symptoms like bloatness and and tiredness. I checked all these are also early pregnancy symptoms.

Hi ladies, I need some help here. I bd on 12th aug during O date. Had brown discharge last night and tested on pregnancy strip, it shows very faint line. Af suppose to report 3 days later but my tcm says by 28th if Af nvr report means positive and I Muz quickly go see him.
Is it too early to tell now? Have been having normal menses symptoms like bloatness and and tiredness. I checked all these are also early pregnancy symptoms.

Congrats! A faint line is consider a positive.

Congrats. A faint positive is a positive too. Before I got a bfp I had af alike symptoms too.

Thanks ladies. Can I know if AF is reporting, will I still get faint line too?
I will go tcm to confirm on Sunday, pray hard AF dun come by then. Now I very worried to go toilet, scare to see red. o_O

I will go tcm to confirm on Sunday, pray hard AF dun come by then. Now I very worried to go toilet, scare to see red. o_O

no. if AF is reporting, there will not be faint line.
only if u r preg, and the body produces hcg, then the HPT will show a line.
u can either re-test, or go to draw a blood test to confirm ur pregnancy.

No. If af reporting you won't get a faint line. If you are worry. You can go to gp for a blood test to check your hcg level.

Ladies, I just test another opk (Sorry I know have to stop using once tested positive but am a opk addict) and I just got my darkest ever. It's even darker than the control line. Why like this? I already have my 2 positive opk before and bd. And now this current opk show the darkest ever. Now what? Bd again? My AF suppose to report this sun and am like sure gonna delay again. Argh!

Last year, I got a faint line on pregnancy test strip 12 days after O date. Yours is already 15 days after. So it is highly possible you have a bfp. I think tcm physicians can feel pregnant pulse easily. If you are eager,go ahead to see your tcm physician. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself.

All the best! :)

Ladies, I just test another opk (Sorry I know have to stop using once tested positive but am a opk addict) and I just got my darkest ever. It's even darker than the control line. Why like this? I already have my 2 positive opk before and bd. And now this current opk show the darkest ever. Now what? Bd again? My AF suppose to report this sun and am like sure gonna delay again. Argh!

Why don't you test for pregnancy? Like someone mentioned previously,opk strips can detect hcg levels too. You sound pregnant to me. Last year AFTER I tested positive on clear blue digital, I peed on opk strips for fun. The result was a line darker than control line.

All the best to you! Hope you really have a bfp!

Congrats to you! A faint line also means positive.

I BD on 13th during O also. After my HSG test on CD9. AF might appear tomorrow, saw some pink spotting :(
but this month I totally don't have any PMS symptoms, unlike the past I will get migraine, sore / tender breast, sore nipples, backache, fatigue.
This month nothing and I feeling weird...

You may want to but pregnancy strip as is more accurate. Good Luck and baby dust to you!

Why don't you test for pregnancy? Like someone mentioned previously,opk strips can detect hcg levels too. You sound pregnant to me. Last year AFTER I tested positive on clear blue digital, I peed on opk strips for fun. The result was a line darker than control line.

All the best to you! Hope you really have a bfp!

I know am not but out of fun I used cheapo to test for fun. It's a BFN. I don't wanna feel stress about it because am quite afraid it will delay my AF further more.

And maybe tonight is my real ovulation period.

I know am not but out of fun I used cheapo to test for fun. It's a BFN. I don't wanna feel stress about it because am quite afraid it will delay my AF further more.

And maybe tonight is my real ovulation period.

Did you use normal opk? I realise normal opk hard to determine by the 2 lines. Hence I bought clearblue advanced digital ovulation kit. The smiley face appear more accurate. :)

Did you use normal opk? I realise normal opk hard to determine by the 2 lines. Hence I bought clearblue advanced digital ovulation kit. The smiley face appear more accurate. :)

I used those cheapo opk bought from qoo10. Only my ovulation period then I will have these dark positive line. Otherwise it's those faint line which consider a negative. Perhaps, I should have another round tonight.

I used those cheapo opk bought from qoo10. Only my ovulation period then I will have these dark positive line. Otherwise it's those faint line which consider a negative. Perhaps, I should have another round tonight.

Oic, I also bought from qoo10.. but not cheap.. Good Luck to you!!! Baby Dust to you!!

I think this month I am out, although no PMS symptoms and saw spotting just now.. sad.. :(
Going to see my TCM next week again..

Oic, I also bought from qoo10.. but not cheap.. Good Luck to you!!! Baby Dust to you!!

I think this month I am out, although no PMS symptoms and saw spotting just now.. sad.. :(
Going to see my TCM next week again..

I buy cheapo opk because I don't bear to spend on clearblue as I find it really expensive. Am a opk addict so I will be broke if I keep testing.

Last year, I got a faint line on pregnancy test strip 12 days after O date. Yours is already 15 days after. So it is highly possible you have a bfp. I think tcm physicians can feel pregnant pulse easily. If you are eager,go ahead to see your tcm physician. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself.

All the best! :)
Thanks yew_yew. I'll visit the tcm over the weekend. I tested twice, one last night and one this morning both very faint line. So wana make sure the line gets darker before I go see tcm. I realize I've been eating a lot these few days, suddenly become a pig. :p

Congrats to you! A faint line also means positive.

I BD on 13th during O also. After my HSG test on CD9. AF might appear tomorrow, saw some pink spotting :(
but this month I totally don't have any PMS symptoms, unlike the past I will get migraine, sore / tender breast, sore nipples, backache, fatigue.
This month nothing and I feeling weird...
Thanks lynhlz, pink spotting may be implantation bleeding too not necessarily AF. Did u test too? Since we bd around the same date, u can get BFP too. Let's jiayou together. :)

Icic, I also feel the clearblue is expensive so I use it only during O period to test my peak day.. hehe..

Hi lynhlz,

Or you can use the normal test kits for the normal days; and save the digital ones for the positive test results on normal ovulation test kits. That is what I did, as suggested by a friend.

Back