2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi all, bd 6 & 9 July. Ovulated on 9th. 11dpo with lethargy, right ovary pain and vomited last night. Is it still too early to test? My cycle is usually 33days. Thanks!

Hi all, bd 6 & 9 July. Ovulated on 9th. 11dpo with lethargy, right ovary pain and vomited last night. Is it still too early to test? My cycle is usually 33days. Thanks!
I think is too early to test. Of you want you Can try using a early pregnancy test.

pixie ng, what brand of ACD you bought from iherb? Paiseh, I know you shared in previous post but am abit lazy to backtrack.
http://sg.iherb.com/jarrow-formulas...ith-mother-12-fl-oz-355-ml/27602?rcode=plf707

but i think brand is not important. most importantly must have "mother" which is the healthy bacteria and unfiltered & Unpasteurized
and also helps in lose weight i think... coz after drinking it, i lose 1.5kg within 2 to 3 weeks.. but im already underweight though... o_O

My temp was high even at day 31..was hoping it doesnt come..but on day 32 temp dip to 36.53 i kn its coming ...on day 33 it dips to 36.29 menses came right in tht very morning..omg..4d also not so accurate. Sianz. Before i reach 30yrs old i can get pregnant 7days aft menses..but now i cant even conceive 2 to 3 days before ovulation..fertility really drop quite badly. Pixie can i understand how do we get started with iui? Did u go private or gov? I thk its time to explore some fertility helps..

for me i go private in JB, malaysia.. because it is much cheaper... you can visit the IUI thread.. most of the ladies comment spending more than 1K in total. but for me is arnd $700 (thanks to exchange rate)
but one of the people comment that she did for less than $500 in government hospital, so i'm not sure exactly how much is it...

anyway you should visit a gynae in singapore first for body checkup, do all the tests and xray then see what the gynae advise.

for me, i did 6 months naturally without any help,
9 months with TCM (TSB),
did 3 cycle of clomid + natural BD with my singapore gynae
and did 3 cycle of IUI with my JB gynae before i get my BFP

for me i go private in JB, malaysia.. because it is much cheaper... you can visit the IUI thread.. most of the ladies comment spending more than 1K in total. but for me is arnd $700 (thanks to exchange rate)
but one of the people comment that she did for less than $500 in government hospital, so i'm not sure exactly how much is it...

anyway you should visit a gynae in singapore first for body checkup, do all the tests and xray then see what the gynae advise.

9 months with TCM (TSB),
@starz88

Minus all the scans and BTs etc, the IUI procedure itself at NUH was $600 plus.

I was a private patient - do some research on the doc u want to consult and call up the hosp directly to set an appointment.

If you're not that particular, then can get a referral from the polyclinic.

Thanks Cantaloupe! How many DPIUI are you? I'm only DPIUI1 n I'm feeling pain in lower abdomen ytd n sore breasts...
Dunno if this is normal a not.

I am waiting for ovulation lol, and I am not having IUI, trying with clomid and metformin, hopefully this is our month.
Keep us posted :)

Hi kitty, thanks

Sorry I'm very new here so still trying to get used to the short form.

Like:
TTW
DPO
IUI
BD
Lol I have no idea what all these means. Only guessed ttc means 'trying to conceive'?:)

Not sure what is TTW, or did you mean TWW?

TWW - Two Weeks Wait
DPO - Date Post Ovulation
IUI - Intrauterine Insemination
BD - Baby Dance

And yeah, TTC is Trying To Conceive.

Hi, just want to share, regarding follicle size....
My tcm advised me to eat egg white before ovulation and my follicle did increase from 12mm to 22mm within a few days. Hope that helps!

Dear ladies whose ovulation is approaching, FYI please.

@celia04 had kindly shared her tips from her TCM with us earlier, and I am thinking to "refresh" it now, in case some of you may have missed it :)

Good luck to us!

Not sure what is TTW, or did you mean TWW?

TWW - Two Weeks Wait
DPO - Date Post Ovulation
IUI - Intrauterine Insemination
BD - Baby Dance

And yeah, TTC is Trying To Conceive.
Thanks cantaloupe, I think kitty means tww ba.
In fact my ovulation is tomorrow but have BD two days ago (during the fertile period based on the app I'm using)
Shld I BD again tomorrow? I just heard BD on the ovulation day, chances of having a boy is very high? Can anyone share more tips with me?

In fact my ovulation is tomorrow but have BD two days ago (during the fertile period based on the app I'm using)
Shld I BD again tomorrow? I just heard BD on the ovulation day, chances of having a boy is very high? Can anyone share more tips with me?

Just BD!

Good luck :)

Sigh! I think I'm out again this month. Down with a flu, cough and sore throat and the nips have stop hurting. :( Hate this tww with a vengeance.

i think BD on alternate days has the highest chance...
BD further from O day will have female, nearer to O day will have male.

"the male (Y) sperm is smaller, faster, and more short-lived than the female (X) sperm. Because of this, it is better for boy-desiring couples to have sex closest to the time when a woman's egg is released (ovulation). This way, the speedy male sperm could get to the egg sooner than the female one.

The Y chromosome apparently also enjoys an advantage over its counterpart when the sperm is discharged as close as possible to the opening of the cervix. This is achieved through rear entry intercourse (man enters woman from behind).

Parents desiring a girl, on the other hand, are encouraged to have sex in the missionary position (face to face, man on top) about two to four days before ovulation so that by the time the egg comes, only the heartier, more resilient X sperm will remain in the woman's reproductive tract."

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=52103

Hi ladies,

I am trying for no.2 and I'm turning 35 very soon, my 1st child is already 6 years old. I only started trying a few months ago. My period is not regular, I took bai feng wan and it did came early n punctual the past 2 months. But for this time my period didn't come as expected and it considered very late. I tested my ovulation strip last weekend, it shows I ovulated. I was puzzled and I also tried to test pregnancy test but it is negative. Anyone here has the same situation and can advise me? I'm kind of worry and not sure what is going on with my period. Thks.

Read many ppl taking clomid will go back to gynae for ultrasound scan to check on the follicles.. bt my gynae just gave me 3 cycles of clomid and said to see me after 3 cycle.. :( thinking if i shld make appt with the gynae to request for ultrasound scan or go to another gynae.

Any recommendation?

Read many ppl taking clomid will go back to gynae for ultrasound scan to check on the follicles.. bt my gynae just gave me 3 cycles of clomid and said to see me after 3 cycle.. :( thinking if i shld make appt with the gynae to request for ultrasound scan or go to another gynae.

Any recommendation?
Go to another gynae who specializes in fertility treatment

Hi ladies,

I am trying for no.2 and I'm turning 35 very soon, my 1st child is already 6 years old. I only started trying a few months ago. My period is not regular, I took bai feng wan and it did came early n punctual the past 2 months. But for this time my period didn't come as expected and it considered very late. I tested my ovulation strip last weekend, it shows I ovulated. I was puzzled and I also tried to test pregnancy test but it is negative. Anyone here has the same situation and can advise me? I'm kind of worry and not sure what is going on with my period. Thks.
If you tested +opk last weekend. And you tested pregnancy this early it show bfn. You tested too early

9 months with TCM (TSB),
Thank u for ur info.if i hv no prob ovulating is there other medications that can help to conceive? Anyway i be seeing my gyne nxt wk so will also listen to her advices.

9 months with TCM (TSB),
Thank u for ur info.if i hv no prob ovulating is there other medications that can help to conceive? Anyway i be seeing my gyne nxt wk so will also listen to her advices.

Any recommendation?
if ur gynae took blood test before and it shows u ovulated due to hormone increase, sometimes gynae need not scan cos confirm u ovulated. but if u prefer to scan u can let ur gynae know also.
some gynae also reco a jab on the 16th day whereas not for others. depends on what treatment u getting

Thanks kissryl. I took the blood test b4. Bt he just says results normal. I guess its as what u mean. The blood test result shows i ovulated. Juz tt he didnt explain to me..

i can ovulate naturally, so i think the medicine prescribe to me is produce more eggs and maybe make it bigger too?
even i went to TCM, i just drink the herbs prescribe to me. the doc did not say what not to eat, and what to eat, perhaps i'm really pink of health so no need to avoid anything?
i not sure coincidental or what, i start drinking apple cider vinegar on my last cycle and i got BFP.
and i also pray very hard at toa payoh temple la...hahaha....

Thanks kissryl. I took the blood test b4. Bt he just says results normal. I guess its as what u mean. The blood test result shows i ovulated. Juz tt he didnt explain to me..
normally ultrasound done before ovulation, is to check the number & size of the follicles and when you will ovulate.
so i think is quite important for the gynae to give you the most accurate timing to BD

Any recommendation?

I believe your gynae wants you to try naturally. I was on clomid without scanning too, but sadly it's so hard to track my ovulation that I didn't get bfp during clomid cycles...

http://sg.iherb.com/jarrow-formulas...ith-mother-12-fl-oz-355-ml/27602?rcode=plf707

but i think brand is not important. most importantly must have "mother" which is the healthy bacteria and unfiltered & Unpasteurized
and also helps in lose weight i think... coz after drinking it, i lose 1.5kg within 2 to 3 weeks.. but im already underweight though... o_O

Thank you for sharing. I bought mine at my nearby NTUC. Managed to find naturefirst and it's like quite expensive at $9.95. Hope able to slim down too.

Thanks ladies for the replies.

I understand the risk of clomid and we shldnt be taking for more than 6mths. So i prefer to take and monitor the follicles. If the dosage is not enough, then wif the ultrasound, i can increase dosage the nxt mth.. and nt go without scan for 3 cycles on the prescribed clomid nt knowing if its working right.

Sigh. I think my gynae did wan me to try naturally... thinking abt it now makes me feel so stress out and paranoid!! :'(

Thanks ladies for the replies.

I understand the risk of clomid and we shldnt be taking for more than 6mths. So i prefer to take and monitor the follicles. If the dosage is not enough, then wif the ultrasound, i can increase dosage the nxt mth.. and nt go without scan for 3 cycles on the prescribed clomid nt knowing if its working right.

Sigh. I think my gynae did wan me to try naturally... thinking abt it now makes me feel so stress out and paranoid!! :'(
Yeah I was in the same situation as you. I felt like I've wasted all the earlier cycles. I've switched over to hospital btw.

Anyway, I was on Clomid for 8 cycles in total.. Other than the first gynae who told me not to exceed 6, the subsequent gynaes whom I've consulted all told me it was ok.

Some people need more than 10 cycles with clomid and IUI to succeed.

Back