2WW - for those TTC-ing

U still early la..i only ovulated on cd19-cd20 leh...but good thing is i finally got my true +opk over the long weekends... so now is 2ww for me.

Wah good to know that your big positive OPK finally turned up! Good luck sweetheart, can try pineapple cores and Brazil nuts, helps on implantation :)

The ultrasound will be able to tell more accurately! You're in good hands at least. :) Trust your doc.

I'm just worrying that it might turn out negative again like what happened last month - the follicles size were insufficient :(

Keep my finger crossed and hopefully I'll get good news tomorrow.

I'm just worrying that it might turn out negative again like what happened last month - the follicles size were insufficient :(

Keep my finger crossed and hopefully I'll get good news tomorrow.

Actually what do you look out for during the ultrasound cos my gynae showed me the left and the right and one side of it was in his opinion "ruptured" and what I saw on the screen was an imperfectly shaped egg whereas the other side was a normal circular thing. He measured it on screen and didnt say anything about the size...but with that he managed to tell that i was ovulating that day. Hmm...

Actually what do you look out for during the ultrasound cos my gynae showed me the left and the right and one side of it was in his opinion "ruptured" and what I saw on the screen was an imperfectly shaped egg whereas the other side was a normal circular thing. He measured it on screen and didnt say anything about the size...but with that he managed to tell that i was ovulating that day. Hmm...

Idk if I am correct but in order for ovulation to happen, follicles size must be around 18-22mm to be classified as a good and/or mature follicle.

From the ultrasound scan, we will be able to tell on the size and possibility of whether or not ovulation will happen.

Idk if I am correct but in order for ovulation to happen, follicles size must be around 18-22mm to be classified as a good and/or mature follicle.

From the ultrasound scan, we will be able to tell on the size and possibility of whether or not ovulation will happen.

Good luck tomorrow! Keep us updated. :)

Wah good to know that your big positive OPK finally turned up! Good luck sweetheart, can try pineapple cores and Brazil nuts, helps on implantation :)

Ok Later i go but brazilian nuts...but for pinapple core....i read about this before also but don't dare to try because of mix comments from western point of view.

Wow. So you did ovulate late. So you got chance. Not out this month. Me today 9dpo

Ya like finally....previously the big glob of CM i had last thursday was my EWCM indication for ovulation...

Now 4dpo..I am trying not to symptom spot...just keep myself busy! if negative..then next cycle!

Ya like finally....previously the big glob of CM i had last thursday was my EWCM indication for ovulation...

Now 4dpo..I am trying not to symptom spot...just keep myself busy! if negative..then next cycle!
Haha. Same. I'm trying not spot it. Wow. You had a big glob of ewcm. I have very little. But this round I use the conceive plus lubricant.

I need somewhere to rant this :(

I have ewcm ytd afternoon, so I txt hub about it tgt with other stuff .... Den he didn't reply enthusiastically ... But I didn't feel anything at tt moment (1st hint) ...

When at night he was watching anime n then he mention things like we bd tml, but I told him we shld do it today instead ... Which he agree .... (2nd hint)

N then he continue to watch his anime while I prep .... Usually we will prep tgt but ytd we didn't (3rd hint)

I shall skip the main part, n jump directly to conclusion. Anyway we didn't bd in the end.

Was really upset.

Even though I know this kind of thing depends on one's mood; but I really upset! Becos it means we miss the very good chance. And also, he telling his frens that he really wants a bb etc ... But his actions doesn't show :/

Like it takes 2 hands to clap .... If I'm working hard I hope he work as hard too...

*end of rant*

I have ewcm ytd afternoon, so I txt hub about it tgt with other stuff .... Den he didn't reply enthusiastically ... But I didn't feel anything at tt moment (1st hint) ...

When at night he was watching anime n then he mention things like we bd tml, but I told him we shld do it today instead ... Which he agree .... (2nd hint)

N then he continue to watch his anime while I prep .... Usually we will prep tgt but ytd we didn't (3rd hint)

I shall skip the main part, n jump directly to conclusion. Anyway we didn't bd in the end.

Was really upset.

Even though I know this kind of thing depends on one's mood; but I really upset! Becos it means we miss the very good chance. And also, he telling his frens that he really wants a bb etc ... But his actions doesn't show :/

Like it takes 2 hands to clap .... If I'm working hard I hope he work as hard too...

*end of rant*
Do you have a +opk?

Was really upset.

*end of rant*
u still have chance today! guess is a norm while we ladies try to catch the chance, guys depend mainly on the mood and if they are tired or not.
i think if we keep talking abt bd jus for bb, the stress is there and not the mood. at least that's what my dh rant abt-when bd is no longer abt mood/love and jus for bb. kills the spirit i guess?
not sure if other ladies dh said the same thing?

Was really upset.

*end of rant*
ewcm doesnt mean is ovulation day? it means is the fertile period?
so i guess you still can BD today...

but maybe he can't get it up so he try to avoid it...??

maybe you can make some tonic for him, so that the blood can be pumping at the right place *wink*

thnx girls for the encouragement ... i felt better after the rant and night sleep liao ... :)
maybe its jus the hormones that causes the emo haha

ya i do know that the presence of ewcm doesn't mean its the O day ... the O day may come 1 or 2 days or so ...
but well, its the overall way of handling the situation that makes me upset ba ... :(
becos when he has the mood and wants it ... he wants it ... so i will try to satisfy him even if i not really in the mood ....

cos its not as if we only bd for bb and only during the fertile period .... and remain dry for the other days ...
so i think the pleasure part we can find it any other days ... but during the crucial period u shld work ...
jus like going to work .... u not happy also need to go to work right? den when u got promotion etc, u then work with joy right?
in any case u go to work everyday .... o_O

its ok. guys are guys. lol

thnx girls for the encouragement ... i felt better after the rant and night sleep liao ... :)

ya i do know that the presence of ewcm doesn't mean its the O day ... the O day may come 1 or 2 days or so ...
but well, its the overall way of handling the situation that makes me upset ba ... :(
becos when he has the mood and wants it ... he wants it ... so i will try to satisfy him even if i not really in the mood ....

cos its not as if we only bd for bb and only during the fertile period .... and remain dry for the other days ...
so i think the pleasure part we can find it any other days ... but during the crucial period u shld work ...
jus like going to work .... u not happy also need to go to work right? den when u got promotion etc, u then work with joy right?

*hugs* I've been through that and it got so frustrating that I burst out into tears when he ignored me at night. Men aren't as vocal as us women somehow and my husband admitted to being very stressed about this.

Well like the rest say, it's a fertility period and not just a day so there's still tonight!

I totally understand how u feel. Was suppose to BD on Tuesday (was my O day based on period tracker app coz I ordered the strip n still wating for it to arrive)
I told my hub abt it on mon and ask him not to make appt with his friends.
Tuesday when he came back from work, he was pulling a long n black face coz work was giving him shit.
End up we didn't BD coz he no mood.
I sian 1/2. :(

men are like this... they don't want to see it as a chore... to feel like they are being forced to BD. last time my hubby will last min decide to do withdrawal. sian!

I didn't succeed last cycle, despite getting lots of symptoms in the beginning of the 2ww. I am wondering if the sperm met the egg causing the early symptoms but didn't manage to implant therefore the symptoms went away around DPO 9 and eventually AF came.

well, in any case I am CD9 today. But not going to try this month because if I get a BFP this month, hubby will be away at high key reservist when I deliver. Sad to be not trying but taking the opportunity to gear up the body for next cycle.

I read follicle size ideally should be 18-22mm? I had 25-27mm follicles! Does that mean I'm out?

I think it is better to check with gynae as every individual is different. I have heard that too big is not good either but how big is considered big is really not up to us to decide.

There are alsopeople saying that the size gotta be 22mm and above to be considered as a good egg especially for IVF and/or IUI cases. Not sure how true though.

Nonetheless, good luck and hope can hear your good news soon.

For my case is a bit different, hubby always took the initiative but I always find it a chores after we are ttc. I really hate myself to behave in that way.

I tried asking my precious gynae if there's any medicine which can help to increase my "desire" but to no avail. Sigh.

Feel so useless!

Cantaloupe, I am taking maca (it's a root somewhat like ginseng, available in capsules or powdered form) and it is said to improve fertility, energy levels and libido. it works a bit (in the libido area) for me and definitely works very well in increasing energy levels. you may wish to google for more information and consider taking it.

i bought mine from iherb.

Cantaloupe, I am taking maca (it's a root somewhat like ginseng, available in capsules or powdered form) and it is said to improve fertility, energy levels and libido. it works a bit (in the libido area) for me and definitely works very well in increasing energy levels. you may wish to google for more information and consider taking it.

i bought mine from iherb.

Thanks babe for sharing the information :)
Yeah I have heard about it as well, shall give it a try!

Just had my ultrasound scan done.
Doctor said I'll definitely ovulate this month!
However there's only one side of ovary is reacting over the medicine :(

The size of the follicle he's seen is at 13.7mm.
I asked him if that's too small, he said no as it's still early. I should be getting my surge by next Monday.

I was like "omg!"

It's a mixed feeling. Couldn't help to feel hopeful but at the same time afraid of getting hurt again :(

Oh well so emotional.

take warm foods like longan red date tea, ginger tea, avoid cold drinks and cooling stuff. i take home brewed chicken essence too.

most importantly continue folic acid.

can take the above drinks but i would avoid the cold versions. take the warm ones. but this is just me. there are many who do not restrict their diet and still get healthy BFPs.

but do try to add some warmth to your diet (examples as mentioned above)

take warm foods like longan red date tea, ginger tea, avoid cold drinks and cooling stuff. i take home brewed chicken essence too.

most importantly continue folic acid.
But if the person is already a "heaty" person in the first place.. Then better don't take the warm foods already

Better get it diagnosed at Tcm first?

Just had my ultrasound scan done.
Doctor said I'll definitely ovulate this month!
However there's only one side of ovary is reacting over the medicine :(

The size of the follicle he's seen is at 13.7mm.
I asked him if that's too small, he said no as it's still early. I should be getting my surge by next Monday.

I was like "omg!"

It's a mixed feeling. Couldn't help to feel hopeful but at the same time afraid of getting hurt again :(

Oh well so emotional.

that's a good start!! Better than no ovulation! ;) Well, that's why we are all still here month after month...it's the hope that we may hit our jackpots just this month...at least I'm on the same emotional rollercoaster as you!

that's a good start!! Better than no ovulation! ;) Well, that's why we are all still here month after month...it's the hope that we may hit our jackpots just this month...at least I'm on the same emotional rollercoaster as you!

Yeah..
I'm trying the "egg white" method which one of the babe had previously shared with us, eating one egg white per day, hopefully can boost my follicle size :)

Have shared this with dh, he asked me not to get stressed. It is good to be hopeful but then towards the end of the day it's really like a roller coaster.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Good luck to you babe, and hope to hear (good news!) from you real soon :)

Ok, you try the egg white method first...if I don't hit my jackpot I'll try that next month! Yeah...a 2 week long roller coaster that gets ridiculously frustrating towards the last couple of days!

Ok, you try the egg white method first...if I don't hit my jackpot I'll try that next month! Yeah...a 2 week long roller coaster that gets ridiculously frustrating towards the last couple of days!

Keep the fingers crossed that you no need to try for the next cycle and will be getting the rainbow bean soon! :)

Hi, I am not sure if I can post this here. If this is not allowed, please let me know. I will remove.

I have some items to sell. Hope will bring you guys luck, like they did with me.

1. 74 ovulation urine test strips to let go. Bought 100 strips, managed to conceive last month. (35cents each. Excluding postage)
    ovulation_test_strips_1437371770_65c2f6b4.JPG

2. 2 boxes of clearblue advanced monitor test strips. Each box has 20 ovulation test and 4 pregnancy tests. Must be used with the advanced monitor. ($85 per box excluding postage)
    clearblue_advanced_monitor_fertility_test_sticks_1437371291_a2897cc8.JPG
  3. Softcup Menustral Cup. Used this after intercourse to keep the sperms as close to the cervix as long as possible. ($7 excluding postage)
    softcup__reusable_menstrual_cup_1437370830_0bcf08dc.JPG

No I didn't test. Was thinking since scheduled for blood test tomorrow might as well wait until then. I dun dare to test either. Haha...

Wah, you really can control yourself very well for not testing, haha..

Good luck babe!!
Keep us posted on the status!
Finger crossed for you :)

Wah, you really can control yourself very well for not testing, haha..

Good luck babe!!
Keep us posted on the status!
Finger crossed for you :)

Thanks ah! Very tempted to test but wanna keep the suspense longer like dun wanna burst the bubble too soon if negative lor. Like running away from reality. Haha.

Back