IVF/ICSI Support Group

Those interested my short protocol journey can join my FB Group "Teddy75". In it, will post like procedure that I have gone thru and also the price of prescription and more that can remember to upload. Welcome!
Those interested to join.
I have changed the Group to closed Group again. I so not know what is wrong with settings. You can PM me then from there add me as friends in FB before I allow you join will be better this way so that not all "Tom, Dick,and Harry" can see us. Apology the not convienance.

Hi ladies.. anyone using the crinone gel?? Need some advice.. might be abit TMI
I will get white stains on my panties even hrs of insertion. Also when i peed n wipe got tiny bits of small lumps.. issit normal?

Crinone might have small bits when u pass urine.. That is absolutely normal... but it usually shouldn't stain your panties.. I will usually lie down for an hour after inserting crinone n that helps in maximum absorption...

Hi ladies.. anyone using the crinone gel?? Need some advice.. might be abit TMI
I will get white stains on my panties even hrs of insertion. Also when i peed n wipe got tiny bits of small lumps.. issit normal?
Normal. The meds are absorbed and the residue is being discharged by the body. Sometimes after a week or so, you might even find big clumps of white lumps being discharged.

Thanks ladies for the advice..

@VCE, the pharmacist told me to walk around for better absorption so i did not lie down after the insertion. Should try yr method tonight

Which pharmacy is that? Mine insisted i should lie down... Hmm..
Kkh wor... is yrs looks like this???

Attachments

• 1434892492383.jpg
    1434892492383.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 211
@wondersss @lovetohavekids Good to hear that your frosties are good grading for transfer. All the best with your 2 ww.

For me, no news turned out to be no frosties to transfer :( Although we are mentally prepared, it was still a little sianz/sad. Went on to comfort food and retail therapy, thanks to the especially $$ supportive DH today :) Planned a durian date with friends tonight... Mao Shan Wang - here we come! :p

@ribbonz @jas249 @queenie122009 Thanks for rooting for the three ET ladies today. Ganbate for your 2WW, fresh and FET respectively.

We are officially onto Plan Z. KKIVF explained to me that CD1 must be before July 11 in order to use Jul for cycling.

U deserve a pat on the shoulder, dear.. & lots of indulging time.. It's isn't easy a journey & mao shang wang should do some justice.. Rest well & get ready for plan Z.. Jiayou!!

@wondersss @lovetohavekids Good to hear that your frosties are good grading for transfer. All the best with your 2 ww.

For me, no news turned out to be no frosties to transfer :( Although we are mentally prepared, it was still a little sianz/sad. Went on to comfort food and retail therapy, thanks to the especially $$ supportive DH today :) Planned a durian date with friends tonight... Mao Shan Wang - here we come! :p

@ribbonz @jas249 @queenie122009 Thanks for rooting for the three ET ladies today. Ganbate for your 2WW, fresh and FET respectively.

We are officially onto Plan Z. KKIVF explained to me that CD1 must be before July 11 in order to use Jul for cycling.
Hi bunnymuimui, a big big hugssss to u...is reali v hard for u..great to hv a v supportive hb esp at this point of time...

Meanwhile, enjoy ur Plan Z. Rest well n eat whatever u want b4 the nxt cycle..ur warriors r still waiting for their brave mummy!!! Take care!!!

Just went for my scan after 4 days of stim and only 3 follicles on each side ranging fr 4mm to 8mm. Lining at 5.7mm. Kind of worried as my eggs always have maturity issue and most eggs tend to be rendered useless. Now can only pray that these eggs are quality eggs and grow well.. Gotta eat more red bean soup too!

Dear all,
Long time no see since jan. today just went for ET . Manage to have 3 embroies, 2 proceed to ET, 1 went to freeze. All grade 3.
Just wanna share my stimulations doses. I had puregon 400, 30 unit saizen, I ask doc, she say on the high side. But in total I manage to grow 11 eggs, dig 8 out. Am I not responding well to the medications?

Just went for my scan after 4 days of stim and only 3 follicles on each side ranging fr 4mm to 8mm. Lining at 5.7mm. Kind of worried as my eggs always have maturity issue and most eggs tend to be rendered useless. Now can only pray that these eggs are quality eggs and grow well.. Gotta eat more red bean soup too!
Hopeful13, jiayou!! Maybe eat more egg whites bah..
Those in 2ww, are u bored?? Im walking around the hse.. walk also wrong lay down also wrong.. im soooo bored.... :confused: :confused:

Hello all,

Missing for so many months after my aborted natural FET in March was busy with work.

After which I've decided to switch to private doc for a second opinion as when I'm with KKH my lining seems to be always at 5mm with no improvement even on maximum med.

Currently I'm with TFC on my 3rd ivf doing my 2nd frozen cycle.
Am in my 2ww now.

Fingers cross

Hopeful13, jiayou!! Maybe eat more egg whites bah..
Those in 2ww, are u bored?? Im walking around the hse.. walk also wrong lay down also wrong.. im soooo bored.... :confused: :confused:
I am so tired. I slept most of the time.... Today, the bloated tummy is finally gone. But having some mild cramps. Partly, I'm quite glad I was tired and can sleep most of the time so dun need to think what to do... Anw, I subscribed to starhub tv channel 857 so can watch shows that is airing now continuously.

Dear all,
Long time no see since jan. today just went for ET . Manage to have 3 embroies, 2 proceed to ET, 1 went to freeze. All grade 3.
Just wanna share my stimulations doses. I had puregon 400, 30 unit saizen, I ask doc, she say on the high side. But in total I manage to grow 11 eggs, dig 8 out. Am I not responding well to the medications?
Actually, what matters more is the quality. I just found my first fresh cycle embryo report. I had 30 eggs! BUT. Only 2 could be used for transfer. In the end, I wasn't pregnant.

The 2nd fresh cycle I can't rmb how many eggs (can't find the report), only 3 could be used for transfer. Transferred 2 and froze 1. I was pregnant and gave birth to a healthy child. My doc says traditionally, they treat fertility by treating the women. They may recommend you to take certain supplements. Before my 2nd fresh cycle, I took Coemzymes Q10 (i hope I remember the name correctly) and something else which I totally forgot what it is.

This 3rd fresh, I forgot to ask abt the supplement, but my daily diet had a slight change a few months ago. Ended up, I had 4-5 eggs that could be used for transfer. I guess a lot has to do with our diets.

lovetohaboutpost: 8013245 said:
Actually, what matters more is the quality. I just found my first fresh cycle embryo report. I had 30 eggs! BUT. Only 2 could be used for transfer. In the end, I wasn't pregnant.

The 2nd fresh cycle I can't rmb how many eggs (can't find the report), only 3 could be used for transfer. Transferred 2 and froze 1. I was pregnant and gave birth to a healthy child. My doc says traditionally, they treat fertility by treating the women. They may recommend you to take certain supplements. Before my 2nd fresh cycle, I took Coemzymes Q10 (i hope I remember the name correctly) and something else which I totally forgot what it is.

This 3rd fresh, I forgot to ask abt the supplement, but my daily diet had a slight change a few months ago. Ended up, I had 4-5 eggs that could be used for transfer. I guess a lot has to do with our diets.
Can share more about yr diet chg?

I am so tired. I slept most of the time.... Today, the bloated tummy is finally gone. But having some mild cramps. Partly, I'm quite glad I was tired and can sleep most of the time so dun need to think what to do... Anw, I subscribed to starhub tv channel 857 so can watch shows that is airing now continuously.

Sooo gd.. u still can sleep.. i dun even feel tired lo. My pain has also go off but i felt empty in tummy but not much of a appetite..
Anyone knws can eat curry veg bo?? Tempted to eat but hubby forbid.. :(

T
Sooo gd.. u still can sleep.. i dun even feel tired lo. My pain has also go off but i felt empty in tummy but not much of a appetite..
Anyone knws can eat curry veg bo?? Tempted to eat but hubby forbid.. :(
thanks wondersss I will try to eat more egg whites.
I think everything in moderation eat a bit is ok cos the curry veg will have cabbage right? Cabbage is quite cooling not so good as we want to keep our womb warm. Hope this help!:)

@hopeful13,jiayou...pray to e 1 up there to give u e strength and power.at day 4 the numbers u reported still look ok becos it will grow 2mm per day. Until trigger jab day around 16 mm will be fine i think

Hi all,i recall from my previous privatr gynae that better to walk about after apply crinone half hr later after bedrest to improve e absorption. Hope this helps :)

Can share more about yr diet chg?
Basically, I just started to have better breakfast. I ate overnight soaked rolled oats in sugarless soy milk and add a fruit and sometimes also with almond nuts.

My breakfast used to be just a few pieces of biscuits or a piece of bread. Ever since I changed my breakfast, my appetite for the rest of my the day becomes better too.

I heard oats are very healthy food. So you can try.

Hello all,

Missing for so many months after my aborted natural FET in March was busy with work.

After which I've decided to switch to private doc for a second opinion as when I'm with KKH my lining seems to be always at 5mm with no improvement even on maximum med.

Currently I'm with TFC on my 3rd ivf doing my 2nd frozen cycle.
Am in my 2ww now.

Fingers cross
Is this the first time you are doing your cycle with TFC? Do you mind sharing how much it costs to do the fresh and frozen cycle with TFC? Thanks!

Hi hopeful13, i oso went for my scan after 4 days of stim...got onli 7 follicles, right 2 n left 5 ranging bet 7mm to 9mm..lining was not v gd at 5mm. Lining was 5.7mm during baseline scan..but today onli 5mm so gotta eat red bean soup everyday..

Is this the first time you are doing your cycle with TFC? Do you mind sharing how much it costs to do the fresh and frozen cycle with TFC? Thanks!

Hihi

It's my first time with TFC. Not quite sure bout the cost for fresh cycle.
As for frozen, due to the transfer of embryo from KKH and the storage cost, it amounts up to $1500 just for transportation and storage at TFC.

For the procedure itself, about $3500 not including any consultation in between or any extra medication.

@hopeful13,jiayou...pray to e 1 up there to give u e strength and power.at day 4 the numbers u reported still look ok becos it will grow 2mm per day. Until trigger jab day around 16 mm will be fine i think

Hi all,i recall from my previous privatr gynae that better to walk about after apply crinone half hr later after bedrest to improve e absorption. Hope this helps :)
Thanks Connie! I was hoping to have more follicles so that minus away the eggs that can't be used, at least I will still have a few good eggs to use. I just told hubby we will take it easy. Whatever happens is God's will. We have done what we can.

How are you Connie?

Hi hopeful13, i oso went for my scan after 4 days of stim...got onli 7 follicles, right 2 n left 5 ranging bet 7mm to 9mm..lining was not v gd at 5mm. Lining was 5.7mm during baseline scan..but today onli 5mm so gotta eat red bean soup everyday..
I went acupuncture yesterday and the sinseh say can try take dang gui to boil soup to boost the lining.

Did ET at KK today. Thawed my last 2 embryos. End up only 1 survived. N downgraded from 3 to 2 coz didn't cleave. My 1st FET also didn't cleave n downgraded 2 embroyes from 4 to 3. 0 implanted. Chances not high this cycle. If for 1st child already used up 1 IVF n 2 FETs n might need to go for 2nd IVF, then will never be able to meet the wish of 4 kids for my hubby... Plus lining for this cycle is so thin only 8mm... All the negative factors... Any ladies know grade 2 embroyes implanting well n live birth? :(

Thanks Connie! I was hoping to have more follicles so that minus away the eggs that can't be used, at least I will still have a few good eggs to use. I just told hubby we will take it easy. Whatever happens is God's will. We have done what we can.

How are you Connie?
Continue praying for e best. Cross fingers..
I am fine. Been a silent reader. :)

Hihi

It's my first time with TFC. Not quite sure bout the cost for fresh cycle.
As for frozen, due to the transfer of embryo from KKH and the storage cost, it amounts up to $1500 just for transportation and storage at TFC.

For the procedure itself, about $3500 not including any consultation in between or any extra medication.
Sounds v costly. Are you able to use medisave for private?

Did ET at KK today. Thawed my last 2 embryos. End up only 1 survived. N downgraded from 3 to 2 coz didn't cleave. My 1st FET also didn't cleave n downgraded 2 embroyes from 4 to 3. 0 implanted. Chances not high this cycle. If for 1st child already used up 1 IVF n 2 FETs n might need to go for 2nd IVF, then will never be able to meet the wish of 4 kids for my hubby... Plus lining for this cycle is so thin only 8mm... All the negative factors... Any ladies know grade 2 embroyes implanting well n live birth? :(
Don't lose hope yet. Just trust God for the best. If need to go for 2nd IVF, do you want to check with your doc if you can eat any supplements to help? If it's the lining problem, then have you tried TCM? Since you have so many eggs that are usable or frozen, the problem might just be the lining. Seems like it's easier to treat lining than eggs...

I have read in IVF forums (dunno is it this one or foreign), there are ladies pregnant with grade 2 before. Most of their cases were grade 2 egg is the only one they have. So just put in and got pregnant still.

Day 9 after the D3 ET. This morning saw threads of blood stain with white mucus. Still monitoring. On/off when use tissue wipe, got some blood stain. So far, panty liner cannot see blood. Do not know if good/bad news.

Day 9 after the D3 ET. This morning saw threads of blood stain with white mucus. Still monitoring. On/off when use tissue wipe, got some blood stain. So far, panty liner cannot see blood. Do not know if good/bad news.

Teddy, bedrest for now.. try not to move around.. pray hard n be positive...
Ladies.. weather is bad.. pls drink more water n rest more.. im getting bored n feel nothing :confused:
Keep eating n walk around, lie down.. eat, lie down.. feel like going bk to work.. hahahaha...

Hi.
Don't worry. It might be implantation bleeding. The handout from KKIVF said that vaginal bleeding / spotting is common. =)

Teddy, bedrest for now.. try not to move around.. pray hard n be positive...
Ladies.. weather is bad.. pls drink more water n rest more.. im getting bored n feel nothing :confused:
Keep eating n walk around, lie down.. eat, lie down.. feel like going bk to work.. hahahaha...
@Teddy75, just rest for the time being. Should be ok.

@wondersss, I'm also super bored. But most of the time very tired. I still have mild cramps. This afternoon, my daughter sat on my tummy and I literally bounced up cos tummy was so sore (probably cos of the jabs). I gave my daughter a scare and almost caused her to fall off.

Today I feel hungrier. Do you feel so?

sounds like good news for you! implantation bleeding? good to know other sisters are in good health and good progress... :)

Back