IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi, yes i know i should put failure behind. But before i made the call to make appt, i keep procrastinating because i am so afraid of the whole cycle, not just physical but also emotional.

Let's work towards our goal!
Don't worry, not as bad as we thought, I was hesitant at first, but really life is short so jus give it a shot...
Jiayou!

morning ladies...

I know that after ER there will be some bleeding but will last how long? Also, until now i still feel abit suan suan at my ovary area... is this normal?

morning ladies...

I know that after ER there will be some bleeding but will last how long? Also, until now i still feel abit suan suan at my ovary area... is this normal?
After my ER also suan suan de. I think it's coz the needles poked the ovaries to retrieve the embryos. So still need some time to rest and recover from the needles. Shouldn't be too much to worry about. No fever no infection most important... :)

After my ER also suan suan de. I think it's coz the needles poked the ovaries to retrieve the embryos. So still need some time to rest and recover from the needles. Shouldn't be too much to worry about. No fever no infection most important... :)
Thanks daybreak_rose, i jus now stand up from the chair and feel some aching and pain.. not sure why.. anyway im still working today to clear my stuffs before i go for the 2 weeks HL..

Take care lovetohavekids..

I forgot take my antibiotics ytd night.. jus call the nurse and she say ok.. oh my god.. i really damn jialat lo.. can forgot until like that.. really getting more and more forgetful le.. :(:(

Hi all, jus had my 2nd scan, gg for ER next wed, lining is 9.6mm, 20eggs, average size is ard 10.5 to 13mm, any food to eat for growing healthy Good eggs?
Thats good!! You are responding well to the jabs... I only pop eggs and red bean soup.. some ladies try the immoucal which u can buy @ OG. i think 1 box about $107/- or u can drink Ensure milk but based on your growth i think should be fine..

My ET is supposed to be today.... was on the way when KK embryologist called #^@#*$@#$@#$&#@ (no vulgar language but I saw stars during the teleconversation :p) Thaw 6 frosties ended up with only 1 TBC case. My ET is postponed to tmr, provided the last frostie develops further without abnormality. DH and I looked at each other and didn't know what to say. Keeping fingers crossed for my fighter frostie. We are taking comfort in that we are doing all that we can... My Plan Z is to try the last 6 frosties next AF.... Mentally, also starting to think about where to pig out good food, changing jobs, planning vacations.

Is there ambiguity as to ovulation? Your clearblue got two faint lines?

Same as u.. Waiting for AF to come ard next week bah.. But m doing medicated coz I Juz wanna a change.. & my last natural FEt, the team doc was hesitant as to whether I did or did not ovulate :-S

Thats good!! You are responding well to the jabs... I only pop eggs and red bean soup.. some ladies try the immoucal which u can buy @ OG. i think 1 box about $107/- or u can drink Ensure milk but based on your growth i think should be fine..

Hi Wondersss, thanks, oic, then I will drink the red bean drinks & ensure milk which I bought earlier on, spent a lot of money already, sweat, jus sharing I aso bought dry long gan & red dates fro Eu ren sang, fish & chic essence, organic red bean powder form drinks as I lazy to cook, Good luck to all ladies fighters !!!

Haha. Just don't forget to go for your ET tomorrow. :p
whahaha.. wont la.. this is soooo impt that it etched in my brain lo..

Hi Wondersss, thanks, oic, then I will drink the red bean drinks & ensure milk which I bought earlier on, spent a lot of money already, sweat, jus sharing I aso bought dry long gan & red dates fro Eu ren sang, fish & chic essence, organic red bean powder form drinks as I lazy to cook, Good luck to all ladies fighters !!!
U are welcome.. Just want to as about this ensure milk.. how does it taste like?? wanted to try but i very scared will grow horizontal (FAT) and i might not be able to take the smell.. lols.. somehow milk powder taste diff from those refrigerated milk..

Find this useful to share for those in their 2ww.

Attachments

• 1434698287985.jpg
    1434698287985.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 235
hey babe, are you feeling better??? Im still feeling bloated and abit suan suan feeling.. im walking like a pregnant lady.. v v slow.. are you still bleeding.. im still having light spots le.:(:(
Still v bloated. I kept holding my tummy like a pregnant woman too. No more bleeding.

My ET is supposed to be today.... was on the way when KK embryologist called #^@#*$@#$@#$&#@ (no vulgar language but I saw stars during the teleconversation :p) Thaw 6 frosties ended up with only 1 TBC case. My ET is postponed to tmr, provided the last frostie develops further without abnormality. DH and I looked at each other and didn't know what to say. Keeping fingers crossed for my fighter frostie. We are taking comfort in that we are doing all that we can... My Plan Z is to try the last 6 frosties next AF.... Mentally, also starting to think about where to pig out good food, changing jobs, planning vacations.

Wishing you the best of luck bunny... You just need one good fighter frosty. Hmmm... If both lines are same intensity shd be fine. The ovulation line shouldn't be lighter than the indicator line.

whahaha.. wont la.. this is soooo impt that it etched in my brain lo..

U are welcome.. Just want to as about this ensure milk.. how does it taste like?? wanted to try but i very scared will grow horizontal (FAT) and i might not be able to take the smell.. lols.. somehow milk powder taste diff from those refrigerated milk..

Ensue milk taste nice, if scare the smell can put Abit of honey/condense milk/cinnamon powder, can cover the smell. Don't tink will grow fat, jus Abit heaty & can boost energy, need drink more water.

Grrr.. My heart feels bad reading ur post.. U muz hv a long day todae.. I reali reali wish for good news later for u, hope that dear fighter ll hang on tight & b that special one for u.. All the best of luck, babe..

I cldnt recall exactly wat hppd during tt FET in dec 2014.. If I don't recall wrongly, I tink my ovulation clearblue was v faint line while my largest follicle is showing signs of o.. Or smthg like tt.. But I rem the team doctor having to ask the nurse, wat she tink.. & I heard answers like "by right.... "

I wasn't absolutely sure wat hppd but I don't hv a good feeling during tt session.. So, I m deciding to go for medicated so tt I can eliminate such incidents again..

Of coz, I can't pinpoint wat went wrong during tt FET (nobody knows!).. I can only keep trying & do all tt I can..

Hope u manage a good rest & wake up to good news.. :)

On my way to KK. No news yet. Hopefully that's good news.

Grrr.. My heart feels bad reading ur post.. U muz hv a long day todae.. I reali reali wish for good news later for u, hope that dear fighter ll hang on tight & b that special one for u.. All the best of luck, babe..

I cldnt recall exactly wat hppd during tt FET in dec 2014.. If I don't recall wrongly, I tink my ovulation clearblue was v faint line while my largest follicle is showing signs of o.. Or smthg like tt.. But I rem the team doctor having to ask the nurse, wat she tink.. & I heard answers like "by right.... "

I wasn't absolutely sure wat hppd but I don't hv a good feeling during tt session.. So, I m deciding to go for medicated so tt I can eliminate such incidents again..

Of coz, I can't pinpoint wat went wrong during tt FET (nobody knows!).. I can only keep trying & do all tt I can..

Hope u manage a good rest & wake up to good news.. :)

Hi ladies...
Just went check my follicles... only 5 on my first scan.
This is my 2nd fresh...while my 1st fresh I have 13.
How to increase the quantity?

Im done!!! 2 survivors out 5 ... no freezing.. grading 3 & 4 same as previous cycle. Dr Tan change my inserts to crinone gel and now have to wait for the prescription again.. all the best to the ladies here...
I put in 2. Grade 4&5. Still got potentially 3 embryos under observation to freeze. Hopefully they are good and can be frozen. Just ate my lunch. V tired. Going to just rest...

@wondersss @lovetohavekids Good to hear that your frosties are good grading for transfer. All the best with your 2 ww.

For me, no news turned out to be no frosties to transfer :( Although we are mentally prepared, it was still a little sianz/sad. Went on to comfort food and retail therapy, thanks to the especially $$ supportive DH today :) Planned a durian date with friends tonight... Mao Shan Wang - here we come! :p

@ribbonz @jas249 @queenie122009 Thanks for rooting for the three ET ladies today. Ganbate for your 2WW, fresh and FET respectively.

We are officially onto Plan Z. KKIVF explained to me that CD1 must be before July 11 in order to use Jul for cycling.

This is only first scan. Don't worry about quantity too much. You just need two good ones. I recall eating egg-whites and red date longan wolfberry tea during my fresh based on sisters' recommendation. I truly believe quality is key - from time and cost and emotion perspectives. I am a high quantity egg person (26 per ER) but the success rate for fertilization and transfer not very high.

Hi ladies...

Dear All, I find that IVF an interesting journey to clock down. Am in my 2ww currently. To kill time, has created FB Group name "Teddy75" for those interested to find out how's my journey looks.
Will be clocked from Day1 when menses starts and on-going.
Will slowly update. In the process.
Hope some of my information shared be useful to you.

CHEERS! Let's work towards our baby life birth /births!

@lovetohavekids,good grades!! Are u wearing white top n orange/red shorts with v short hair lady? Are u with Dr Tan HH as well?
Just woke up after the gel insertion..the inserts will cause drowyness..
Hug bunnymuimui, great tht yr hubby is a gd support and the durian date.. i like!!
Meanwhile u can try naturally..who knws god has his own plan for u..
@Teddy75, great!! So we can join the group to see yr progress??

Those interested my short protocol journey can join my FB Group "Teddy75". In it, will post like procedure that I have gone thru and also the price of prescription and more that can remember to upload. Welcome!

Those success with pregnancy, if you need advise on pregnancy, breast-feeding, handling babies and many more, can PM me sperately in FB. I am willing to share my knowledge. Been thru 6 life-birth pregnancy should be able to give advice. Request to keep IVF procedure a secret zip zip in FB if were to comment on personal FB. I am okay that did IVF talk, can do in forum or Teddy75 Group in FB since pretty close group. Thank you in advance.
I tried IVF out of curiosity and wanted more kids.

@wondersss @lovetohavekids Good to hear that your frosties are good grading for transfer. All the best with your 2 ww.

For me, no news turned out to be no frosties to transfer :( Although we are mentally prepared, it was still a little sianz/sad. Went on to comfort food and retail therapy, thanks to the especially $$ supportive DH today :) Planned a durian date with friends tonight... Mao Shan Wang - here we come! :p

@ribbonz @jas249 @queenie122009 Thanks for rooting for the three ET ladies today. Ganbate for your 2WW, fresh and FET respectively.

We are officially onto Plan Z. KKIVF explained to me that CD1 must be before July 11 in order to use Jul for cycling.
hugz bunny. very glad you took things to stride, and braving the very difficult journey. Enjoy life!

Those interested my short protocol journey can join my FB Group "Teddy75". In it, will post like procedure that I have gone thru and also the price of prescription and more that can remember to upload. Welcome!
Hi teddy75, I m interested to join but can't seem to find it...

@lovetohavekids,good grades!! Are u wearing white top n orange/red shorts with v short hair lady? Are u with Dr Tan HH as well?
Just woke up after the gel insertion..the inserts will cause drowyness..
Hug bunnymuimui, great tht yr hubby is a gd support and the durian date.. i like!!
Meanwhile u can try naturally..who knws god has his own plan for u..
@Teddy75, great!! So we can join the group to see yr progress??
Haha. I'm not that lady. I was wearing black. I saw a few ladies going in to do the ET. My doc is Dr. Matthew Lau. How come your doc changed your prescription to another gel insert?

Hi ladies...
Don't think too much about quantity. Quality is really more impt. My this round (3rd cycle), eggs' growth seems slower but ended up I got 5 fertilized eggs. My first 2 cycles only 2 and 3 eggs fertilized. So it's actually better!

Haha. I'm not that lady. I was wearing black. I saw a few ladies going in to do the ET. My doc is Dr. Matthew Lau. How come your doc changed your prescription to another gel insert?
Then i think i nvr see u... not sure y but he was asking wht i was prescribe so i told him is the urogestron and he say lets change.. try crinone gel...

You are so brave. I still remember I was so nervous when waiting for my FET of that one frozen egg. Heart almost can't take it. But anw, it wasn't successful. I have no idea why...

Jiayou for your plan Z!

Back