(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

17 wks gg 18 now! Did a scan before baby moon and found out that its a boy! I'm thrilled but everyone else (hubs and mom in particular) seems to prefer a girl haha. Too bad!

Lol my mum and me prefer a girl but way beforehand "calculate" seems to b a boy... even thou hubs say boy or girl also ok.. he seems secretly happy that baby is a boy. The most impt thing is baby is developing healthily.. that's all I'm asking for :)

hello mommies...been quiet for sometime..im in my 16+weeks now...going to find out bb gender on coming Sat 6.Jun..hopefully bb guai guai and show us gender..lolx

Hi all , may I check what vitamin ur guys take in trimester 2 ?
I had folic acid , fish oil , calcium , vit b and multi vitamins enough ?

Hi all , may I check what vitamin ur guys take in trimester 2 ?
I had folic acid , fish oil , calcium , vit b and multi vitamins enough ?

Hi, depends on which type of multi vits was given to you... Some contains fish oil while some not. In the latter case, good to top up with fish oil. On top of that, you can add on with calcium pills ..

From what I understand, if your multi vits contains iron, you need to take your calcium pills with 2 hrs interval.

Take care and hope this helps.

Hi magc, can you please add me?
My EDD is 26 Nov. my email is [email protected]

thanks

Hi admin, can add me at the fb group..? EDD 09 Nov 2015.
Email - [email protected]
Thanks a million! :)

Hi admin, can I be added in the group? im a first time mom to be so have a lot of questions to ask. hehe.
[email protected]
thanks!!

Hi, can add me to the group too? [email protected] Thanks!

hi, email invitation sent, please chk your email (inbox, spam, junk mailbox) and confirm. thank you.

Hi All. I was in the Dec group previously cos first check up gynae gave me 3rd Dec. Then second check up, gynae informed me EDD is 27th Nov. So here i am. Now in Week 15. Gender not known yet. Last check up, baby was sleeping so cant really see yet. I am just so glad morning sickness is gone. Now i can drink plain water as per norm. During first tri, plain water is so yucky!

@magc please add me too [email protected] Thanks in advance!

Hi All. I was in the Dec group previously cos first check up gynae gave me 3rd Dec. Then second check up, gynae informed me EDD is 27th Nov. So here i am. Now in Week 15. Gender not known yet. Last check up, baby was sleeping so cant really see yet. I am just so glad morning sickness is gone. Now i can drink plain water as per norm. During first tri, plain water is so yucky!

hi, email invitation sent, please chk your email (inbox, spam, junk mailbox) and confirm. thank you.

Hi Mag, thanks for the email invite. I received the mail but when i click join group it says "the link i click is expired"

Can i have the invite again please? So sorry coz i dunno what went wrong. Didn't encounter this before :(

Hi Mag, thanks for the email invite. I received the mail but when i click join group it says "the link i click is expired"

Can i have the invite again please? So sorry coz i dunno what went wrong. Didn't encounter this before :(

hi sorry the invitation can only be sent once. do you have another email add for me to add u?

Hi me too , I don't understand why the due date will change . Mine from 4 dec to 27 nov

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post on the forum. My EDD is November 26. I found out I was pregnant when I was in BKK for a biz trip and I didn't tell my hubby until he came back from his biz trip on that weekend.

I was excited and also terrified at the same time.

Currently into my 15 weeks, I don't have anymore morning sickness (don't even know why they call that "morning sickness" when it actually felt like "all day"). But I still have that weird taste in my mouth when I eat. Like food just doesn't taste the same.

Has any MTB experience that too?

Btw, how do I join the FB group?

Hope everyone has a good day and a great week ahead!

V

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post on the forum. My EDD is November 26. I found out I was pregnant when I was in BKK for a biz trip and I didn't tell my hubby until he came back from his biz trip on that weekend.

I was excited and also terrified at the same time.

Currently into my 15 weeks, I don't have anymore morning sickness (don't even know why they call that "morning sickness" when it actually felt like "all day"). But I still have that weird taste in my mouth when I eat. Like food just doesn't taste the same.

Has any MTB experience that too?

Btw, how do I join the FB group?

Hope everyone has a good day and a great week ahead!

V

hi, please provide me your email address and i'll add you in. :)

For those mummies for shopping or just see see look look, enjoyz...

ImageUploadedByForum1434079383.352873.jpg

Hi All... my EDD 30 Nov :) but i plan to deliver in msia, bb will reg as spore citizen coz daddy citizen. Just wondering wats the procedure if i keep my bb in msia for my family to take care. Any mummy with same situation can share ?

Hello, I'm a 2nd time mom and edd 1 nov. Previously was told 30 oct but I guess well things do change. Also did a detailed scan today and sono said im having a boy. Was expecting a girl since the symptoms were entirely different.

Hi Magc, pls send me an email invite at [email protected]. Tks!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm a 2nd time mom and edd 1 nov. Previously was told 30 oct but I guess well things do change. Also did a detailed scan today and sono said im having a boy. Was expecting a girl since the symptoms were entirely different.

Hi Magc, pls send me an email invite at [email protected]. Tks!

email invitation sent, please check your mail box and spam mail and confirm. thank you.

at the detailed scan itself there should be no blood testing. I'm not sure how much is the detailed scan at tmc. maybe you can check with your gynae? or call Thomson medical to check?

Back