2WW - for those TTC-ing

haha thanks. btw, you mention the next day you get a clearblue one and test, any difference?

Clearblue digital show 2-3weeks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431678370.498940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431678383.277577.jpg

hi guys, I had been looking at all the ovulation test kits, strips that you guys had mentioned. I too had been ttc for very long time,till I had lost count liao..so which brand is considered cheap and good?

that time i took her medicine, my spotting increase another 3days... but she just ask me to KIV -_-
Eek. For me, it has always been 3-4days of spotting before af comes full force. So it's norm for me this round too after a couple months of medicine from TSB.

The difference I do get is my af flow is prolonged, which is good (according to her). Before TSB, 2.5days of flow. During TSB, 5-6days of flow.

I had a vivid dream that I tested BFP last night. Woke up and test but BFN :-( at CD26 and started spotting. I guess I'm out as I usually spot a few days before full blown AF

I had a vivid dream that I tested BFP last night. Woke up and test but BFN :-( at CD26 and started spotting. I guess I'm out as I usually spot a few days before full blown AF
Dreams will come true one day.. Persevere on ! :) I also dreamt that carried my baby in my arms.. So I keep hoping and praying that it will come true one day too.. Now in my second trimester and I'm still praying and hoping for the many months to come , that my dream to carry my baby in my arms will come true too:)

Morning!!

12dpo, I took my CB digital and tested. A BFN. How sensitivity are clearblue digital?

I tested this early because I wanna go for my hair dye. Am becoming a granny soon.

Last edited:
CB digital states that can detect up to 4 days before AF due date. But I have never gotten a BFP before, hence not sure if it is really very sensitive...

My bfp was as early as 8dpo before. But everyone is different.

Just go ahead with daily activities. Too stress to think of bfp all the time until proven yes :)

Hi... just to share...I had my iui done on the 15 May... now is in the tww.... my first time iui.. so worried tho...
Anyone had a successful iui before?

Hi all, I have delivered a bb boy.. Not too sure if anyone here still rem me as I see a lot have graduated.. I will be returning red eggs at Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh on 23 May (Sat) 12pm. Hope all of you can graduate soon.. Baby dust to all of you here..

Hi all, I am feeling a bit messed up now.

My cycles are usually 28-30 and have been quite regular for past few years. But today I am on CD32 and no sign of AF (yet). I kept going to the toilet thinking AF arrived as I felt "moist" (sorry TMI) down there. I tested BFN on cheap sticks on CD30 and 31. This morning I tested BFN on Clear Blue stick (not digital). Felt cramps and having diarrhoea past two days.

I am miserable because I wish AF would either not show up, or quickly show up so my misery in 2ww can end.

Just to say that I have totally NOT been thinking / stressing about getting BFP/TTC this month, because hubby and I have been really busy and only BD twice during my fertile period. And we have been TTC-ing for more than 1 year so I kinda got used to seeing AF every month. And the only month that I am NOT stressing, this has to happen. LOL

If AF doesn't come by tomorrow, should i get digital clear blue to test? I am really sick of wasting money on so many test sticks and seeing all the BFNs...

Hi all, I have delivered a bb boy.. Not too sure if anyone here still rem me as I see a lot have graduated.. I will be returning red eggs at Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh on 23 May (Sat) 12pm. Hope all of you can graduate soon.. Baby dust to all of you here..

I still remember you! And congrats to you!!! :)

@catinthesky
if test 3 times also negative, most likely is really negative.... or you can go for blood test

sometimes u think you are not stress, but because you subconsciously is expecting something, you will feel anxiety and stressed.
like me, i dun feel i'm stressed. my work is hectic and i used to it, so i dun feel that im stress. but my body still feel stressed because im not relaxing. so even i think im not stress, my body is stressed... tat what my doc told me...haha...

@catinthesky
if test 3 times also negative, most likely is really negative.... or you can go for blood test

sometimes u think you are not stress, but because you subconsciously is expecting something, you will feel anxiety and stressed.
like me, i dun feel i'm stressed. my work is hectic and i used to it, so i dun feel that im stress. but my body still feel stressed because im not relaxing. so even i think im not stress, my body is stressed... tat what my doc told me...haha...

This is so true. My work is very hectic too but since I'm so used to it, it became a norm for me. I dun feel stressed but my body will show some tell tale signs at times like eszcema etc..

I kinda gave up TTC after 1.5yrs n got so sick of it. 3rd mth after I "gave up" I got my happy surprise. In fact, I was on holiday with my sister and I guess that's how the egg got fertilized -without stress.

Good luck ladies !

Hi ladies,

Jus to check anyone keen to get ovulation or pregnancy test kit??

I got 15boxes for ovulation n 7boxes for pregnancy test kit to let go.

$5 per box with urine cup included.

Interested pls pm me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432044972.324514.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432044980.321682.jpg

This is so true. My work is very hectic too but since I'm so used to it, it became a norm for me. I dun feel stressed but my body will show some tell tale signs at times like eszcema etc..

I kinda gave up TTC after 1.5yrs n got so sick of it. 3rd mth after I "gave up" I got my happy surprise. In fact, I was on holiday with my sister and I guess that's how the egg got fertilized -without stress.

Good luck ladies !
wa.. u so lucky!!!
i went to several holidays, also never manage to get my BFP :(
i guess i need a longer holiday, time to continue hinting my boss....

Hi girls, I am "new" in this thread and think it is really a great supporting source for us who are ttc.

I shall do a brief introduction of myself: I am turning 31 in Oct :( and am ttc for #1.

My husband and I are married since Dec 2012. We did not do any precaution since day 1 we stead (back to year 2007) as we both have had mutual understanding to start a family asap. I was diagnosed with PCOs, AF was kind of regular all the while though. My husband took SA twice, doctor said the mobility as well as morphology were not up to satisfaction. We decided to give ttc a serious thought 2 months ago as both my husband and I are not young anymore.

We went for a short getaway in March during my ovulation date - just a coincidence. (I was on clomid 50mg, first round) We thought it was perfect but well, things didn't go as per what we planned/wished, and we did not "strike". I got so affected then - very anxious to test everyday: OPK before ovulation, HPT after ovulation. I sort of got broke down when AF arrived lol.

So April was our second month. I told myself to take it easy as I missed my clomid. I still did OPK test and gotten some sort of "Peak" ovulation dates. We bd-ed slightly more than usual but not just within the fertile window. I was quite chilled throughout the whole cycle until the day I missed my AF. My cycle is quite regular, range between 30-34 days. It is CD41 today but I am still getting BFN. I feel so depressed now. I am not saying that I am upset over the BFN, but why AF doesn't come if I am not pregnant? It is so torturing :(

Hi @mrs_yeoh ,

I'm no expert here but I'd just like to share my little exp here hopefully I can help.

After so many yrs of TTC, by now if still not successful, by right u need to visit a gynae to hv a thorough checkup. I'm with Dr Fong Yang who specializes in helping couples who are TTC. U may Google for his contacts.

I hv PMO (I also dunno what all those abbreviation stands for) on one side of my uterus n the other side is unhealthy (many small black bubbles). Thus, it's not easy for me to get pregnant too. Moreover I'm nearly 35. I hv not started any form of treatment yet since I've been traveling quite a bit. I'm now 9wks preggy n I am almost certain these are the contributing factors

1) started to eat REALLY healthy - zero junk food
2) exercise daily (I really mean daily..) can jog up to 7km a day at the gym
3) took blackmores conceive well gold (buy from any pharmacy
4) no liang teh, no "liang" stuff.. Not even pineapples or watermelon.
Lastly;- I stopped thinking I need a kid. And then bingo. (I did all the abv for 2mths before striking)

Before u start going for exp treatments, maybe u can also try the abv? Arh, husband also must be extremely "healthy". All the best to u.

Thanks @Atta and congrats on your pregnancy!! :)

I did consult gynae, few years back at KKH and TMC, that's how I found out about my PCOs.
The most recent check-up I did was couple of months ago whereby I went through several ultrasound scans as well as blood tests (Ammenorrhoea Profile) as suggested by my Gynae at Parkway East. I asked her if I need to do a test for hysterosalpingogram but she told me not needed. All my scanning and blood test results turned out fine and she told me that I am pretty fertile! The only thing she wanted me to work on it is to lose weight as it helps to regulate my cycle in a more stable trend.

I have no idea what is PMO either - there's no relevant result when I tried to Google it.
Didn't you ask your doctor when he/she told you about this?

1) started to eat REALLY healthy - zero junk food (This is gonna be challenging especially we don't cook everyday)
2) exercise daily (I really mean daily..) can jog up to 7km a day at the gym (Oh dear, I know right!! I hate exercise and the feeling of getting perspired)
3) took blackmores conceive well gold (buy from any pharmacy (Yeah I did, but again, always lack of the discipline to take it daily, on time. Always missed)
4) no liang teh, no "liang" stuff.. Not even pineapples or watermelon. (OK this one I am fine 'cuz I was once a victim of pineapple and I know how much it can hurt me especially during menses time. As for herbal tea, I drink it occasionally 'cuz my body is very "hot", 燥热 in Chinese)

It is difficult not to think of ttc. I thought I was doing well last month when I actually felt quite relax after I have gotten a positive OPK, but this evil AF which is late for a week really drives me nuts. I have gotten two emotional break down last week :(

@mrs_yeoh,

I totally understand how u feel, really.. When u wanted something so badly....

Don't give up.. If there's a will, there's a way. Actually after 2 mths of intensive workout, I feel so much happier n sexier! And happier for the husband as well. Haha!
I'm one who hates taking pills to the core. Even panadol sometimes get stuck in my throat kind. I rather be sick than to take pills. But I'm disciplined with my blackmores pills.. That's how determined I was then .... It's all worth it ... And now I'm so sad I can't exercise coz it got me addicted. (pretty high risk pregnancy- now on bed rest)
Lastly;- stress is not gonna help. No one, except urself can help... Don't give up!!

@Atta

Yeah you're right, I know, no point to put myself under such a great pressure, but sometimes just can't help.
I was having insomnia for 3 days in a streak, no sleep at all, can you believe it?
Then I had some chamomile tea to calm my emotion down and I managed to sleep soundly, finally, on Monday.

Oh and the blackmore cw, the taste, is so omg sucks!
I can feel the taste whenever I think of that! So scary!

Do you know if there's any other supplement which is good, in general?
I have heard Maca and EPO but not sure how these work.

@mrs_yeoh,

Yea the CW taste yucky.. That's torturous enough for me already.. No other pills I can take.. Lol. Don't worry, I have tonnes of stories of woman who tried n tried n failed. One friend of mine tried IVF 11 times but still failed. To the brink of depression. Too gan jiong will not help in any way.

My bestie also tried 5 yrs without success. In the end she took half a yr sabbatical and went for IVF and had #1. Then #2 came naturally.
I still think ur gynae may be right.. Try to exercise. Looking good makes one feel healthy n good too!

Oh !! I almost forgot... My hubby went to see a FS master n brought hm a cheap pair of wooden rabbit just one mth before I strike my lottery... Dunno if that helps thou..
I sincerely wish all ladies here the best of luck. Keep trying :) Jiayou!!

@Atta

Haha, the way you described - strike lottery, lol.
I wish I can have exercise kakis that we can motivate each other - I am really lazy to move my ass out from my house.

Now what drives me nuts is the late AF. I am gonna visit my gynae again on Friday to get my husband's SA report and medicine to induce my menses.
It is really helpless when AF is missing during the time it is supposed to be around!!

Hi girls, I am "new" in this thread and think it is really a great supporting source for us who are ttc.

I shall do a brief introduction of myself: I am turning 31 in Oct :( and am ttc for #1.

My husband and I are married since Dec 2012. We did not do any precaution since day 1 we stead (back to year 2007) as we both have had mutual understanding to start a family asap. I was diagnosed with PCOs, AF was kind of regular all the while though. My husband took SA twice, doctor said the mobility as well as morphology were not up to satisfaction. We decided to give ttc a serious thought 2 months ago as both my husband and I are not young anymore.

We went for a short getaway in March during my ovulation date - just a coincidence. (I was on clomid 50mg, first round) We thought it was perfect but well, things didn't go as per what we planned/wished, and we did not "strike". I got so affected then - very anxious to test everyday: OPK before ovulation, HPT after ovulation. I sort of got broke down when AF arrived lol.

So April was our second month. I told myself to take it easy as I missed my clomid. I still did OPK test and gotten some sort of "Peak" ovulation dates. We bd-ed slightly more than usual but not just within the fertile window. I was quite chilled throughout the whole cycle until the day I missed my AF. My cycle is quite regular, range between 30-34 days. It is CD41 today but I am still getting BFN. I feel so depressed now. I am not saying that I am upset over the BFN, but why AF doesn't come if I am not pregnant? It is so torturing :(
Hey... were u prescribed metformin ? it may help .... i was prescribed clomid + metformin in march last yr. I did not get a positive opk at all with clomid. I continued with my metformin after I finished that 5 tablets of clomid (cd 6 to cd 10). bfp in early June. I suspect it was either I got super lucky or it was the metformin that helped. fyi I didn't get my period after Mar 2014

Hey... were u prescribed metformin ? it may help .... i was prescribed clomid + metformin in march last yr. I did not get a positive opk at all with clomid. I continued with my metformin after I finished that 5 tablets of clomid (cd 6 to cd 10). bfp in early June. I suspect it was either I got super lucky or it was the metformin that helped. fyi I didn't get my period after Mar 2014

Hi gammahedging, I was not prescribed any metformin, it is for those who are insulin resistant right? I only found out that many ladies who are diagnosed PCOs are on metformin as well, not sure why I am excluded. I had one round of clomid 50mg in March, cd2-cd6. I have never had a missed AF since my first menses, I am so depressed now as it is already cd42 today :(

Dear ladies, I'm selling the following items as one whole package at S$45 as I'm entering into 2nd trimester of pregnancy via IVF.

Do PM me if you keen in purchasing them...and baby dust to all of you out there...

Self collection can be done somewhere in the central.

ImageUploadedByForum1432205081.171143.jpg

Finally done with my exams and I am back to the TWW again! Hopefully will receive good news this month as it will be on our 1st year wedding anniversary(what was i typing.. ceremony... :oops:)!
I have been drinking chicken essence daily (for exams and tww sake) as it was said that it helps with implantation. Does it work?

Last edited:

Finally done with my exams and I am back to the TWW again! Hopefully will receive good news this month as it will be on our 1st year wedding ceremony!
I have been drinking chicken essence daily (for exams and tww sake) as it was said that it helps with implantation. Does it work?

Good luck lamb_chop and look forward to your great news!
Do keep us updated :)

Back