2WW - for those TTC-ing

You can try to buy conceive well as it has all the prenatal vitamins required incl vit C for women who are ttc. It can be bought from ntuc pharmacy and various pharmacies around. Once in a while, there is sales on CW too.
is still very exp after sales arnd $50? and the vitamins are similar to those selling in iherb which is selling at $20...

Hmm after sales should be less than S$50 cos original price is already $49. I guess depends on what sales you went for. I remember they have it at watsons sale and sometimes taka guardian also has it on sale? If not wrong, iherb doesn't sell comprehensive vitamins all in 1 tablet kind. Cos I used to buy diff types of vitamins to comprise of those in CW. Taking too much supp can be harmful for liver so for me, it's better to take 1 type of supp each day which is sufficient.

is still very exp after sales arnd $50? and the vitamins are similar to those selling in iherb which is selling at $20...

Hmm after sales should be less than S$50 cos original price is already $49. I guess depends on what sales you went for. I remember they have it at watsons sale and sometimes taka guardian also has it on sale? If not wrong, iherb doesn't sell comprehensive vitamins all in 1 tablet kind. Cos I used to buy diff types of vitamins to comprise of those in CW. Taking too much supp can be harmful for liver so for me, it's better to take 1 type of supp each day which is sufficient.
not true... the prenatal vit i bought at iherb contains same as CW... everyday only need to eat 1 pill...
CW is 1 month $49, even 50% discount is $24.50. the one i bought 3month is $24...tat's why i say CW is over-priced coz i used to take CW too

can understand all these frustrations and pains..seeing everyone around me getting pregnant..haiz..this kind of feeling is unbearable..

I am coming to 35 soon as well..hoping to get a BB Monkey. My husband, father-in-law and my father are all born in the year of Monkeys...

can understand all these frustrations and pains..seeing everyone around me getting pregnant..haiz..this kind of feeling is unbearable..

I am coming to 35 soon as well..hoping to get a BB Monkey. My husband, father-in-law and my father are all born in the year of Monkeys...
Got to know yesterday that one of my good friends who's same age as me is preggy after 6 long years. Though happy for her, I feel sad too as still waiting for my turn. Not sure yet if she conceived with assisted methods, but I definitely cannot wait that long since age is catching up (34 this year)
I know we have to relax when TTC, so am trying to look for other things to take my mind off thinking about negative stuffs.

Got to know yesterday that one of my good friends who's same age as me is preggy after 6 long years. Though happy for her, I feel sad too as still waiting for my turn. Not sure yet if she conceived with assisted methods, but I definitely cannot wait that long since age is catching up (34 this year)
I know we have to relax when TTC, so am trying to look for other things to take my mind off thinking about negative stuffs.

I am aso 34....been married for 5 years but TTC only came to my mind 2 years ago, because my BTO flat is not ready yet and I was taking part time degree course at that time

actually i dun think relax helps... coz i already very relaxed... my life does not revolve around TTC and my lifestyle remains the same.. i travel as usual...
but still not pregnant...

I am thinking whether is it 时机未到???

I want to have good news but at the same time as well, thinking on the financial. We all aware that all the before, current and after giving birth cost a bomb. Me and my husband open extra one saving account , we called it "Baby fund". Maybe will not be so stressed up when come to spend money for the kid.

And when I back to the workforce, looking after kid is aso a issue for us. Infant care centre is very demanding in our area. I don't really trust maid and my PILs are not in Singapore. Which left my dad as my mother is not around anymore..

yupz.. i'm same too.. i wun put my child in infant care because i dun like the ideal of strangers taking care of my child without my own family supervision...
most likely i will put my child with my grandma and my parent's maid (with us for almost 30yrs) and hire a nanny to look after him/her while i work...
coz my parents also working...

Oohh now that I see this prenatal vit from iherb which I never seen before, the overall vitamins seem to lack of selenium, magnesium and zinc. In addition, the folic acid amount in it seems rather high. The usual daily intake should be 400mg. Lastly, the softegel prenatal vit contains soybean oil, soy lecithin and even resin. These items are pretty questionable for health. Of course this is my opinion. I guess it can still be a good multi-vit bah since there are alot of reviews on this on iherb.

not true... the prenatal vit i bought at iherb contains same as CW... everyday only need to eat 1 pill...
CW is 1 month $49, even 50% discount is $24.50. the one i bought 3month is $24...tat's why i say CW is over-priced coz i used to take CW too

yupz.. i'm same too.. i wun put my child in infant care because i dun like the ideal of strangers taking care of my child without my own family supervision...
most likely i will put my child with my grandma and my parent's maid (with us for almost 30yrs) and hire a nanny to look after him/her while i work...
coz my parents also working...

At least you have your grandma to look around...

Oohh now that I see this prenatal vit from iherb which I never seen before, the overall vitamins seem to lack of selenium, magnesium and zinc. In addition, the folic acid amount in it seems rather high. The usual daily intake should be 400mg. Lastly, the softegel prenatal vit contains soybean oil, soy lecithin and even resin. These items are pretty questionable for health. Of course this is my opinion. I guess it can still be a good multi-vit bah since there are alot of reviews on this on iherb.
i dun know what the use for selenium, magnesium and zinc since my gynae never mention it... he only mention need to take at least 800mg folic acid...
so i guess 400mg is too little??

Actually I realised I left out coq10 too. See below for the uses of the different items:

Selenium - An antioxidant that helps protect the body from free radicals, selenium can help minimize the risk of birth defects as well as increase sperm counts in men with a low sperm count.

Magnesium - Basically magnesium is a natural stress reliever which prevents stress from taking over and wrecking havoc which is essential for healthy and functioning reproductive system. Also, if you have sleeping problems like insomnia, sufficient magnesium daily gives you better sleep too. For more details, see this article. http://natural-fertility-info.com/importance-of-magnesium.html

Zinc - zinc is a very important mineral as it not only boosts your immune system but it also aids the production of DHA which helps with the production of hormones. With zinc deficiency, it will mess up the way your body's processes work which makes it harder for you to get pregnant.

CoQ10 - this will stimulate ovaries to allow you to have more follicles and better egg quality too.

I think your gynae should be right since the std range for folic acid daily is between 400mg to 800mg, However, it may not be suitable for all women as getting too much folate may hide a vit B12 deficiency.

i dun know what the use for selenium, magnesium and zinc since my gynae never mention it... he only mention need to take at least 800mg folic acid...
so i guess 400mg is too little??

There isn't a perfect formula... All about 天时 地理 人和。

Today 10dpo. Starting to spot. Bye bye. Next cycle jiayou again.

There isn't a perfect formula... All about 天时 地理 人和。

Today 10dpo. Starting to spot. Bye bye. Next cycle jiayou again.

@redvel you have seen TSB for about 2 mths right? Did you tell her about your spotting issue? She can alter the med for you de. She did that for me previously too.

You can try to buy conceive well as it has all the prenatal vitamins required incl vit C for women who are ttc. It can be bought from ntuc pharmacy and various pharmacies around. Once in a while, there is sales on CW too.
Just went Guardian to buy CW Gold. It's having a sale at $29.90 now from usual price of $49.
I used to take the prenatal supplements from GNC. Just finished the last bottle recently, so will give CW a go from now. :) From what I see, both types contain more or less the same vitamins or minerals, only the composition differs slightly.

Just went Guardian to buy CW Gold. It's having a sale at $29.90 now from usual price of $49.
I used to take the prenatal supplements from GNC. Just finished the last bottle recently, so will give CW a go from now. :) From what I see, both types contain more or less the same vitamins or minerals, only the composition differs slightly.

Hi may I know what is Cw stands for?

remember to take CW after meal.
coz if i take it before food, or my stomach is empty, i will feel nausea and vomit. and few hours will machiam like morning sickness like tat..

for me, i will choose the cheapest pre-natal vit with high review. bring to my gynae to see ok or not. if ok, then i use it until no longer needed.. i told gynae i no money (coz spending on IUI) so cant afford to buy supplements from them so need to get the cheapest source :p

Last edited:
I think your gynae should be right since the std range for folic acid daily is between 400mg to 800mg, However, it may not be suitable for all women as getting too much folate may hide a vit B12 deficiency.
hmm.. i also think he should be right... if not he shouldnt be certify as gynae :p

"Folic acid is a water-soluble vitamin, so your body will flush out the excess if you consume too much. For some women, however, getting too much folate may hide a B-12 deficiency, which is sometimes a problem for vegetarians. "

i'm not vegetarian, so shld be ok...

Ladies, for your spotting, how does it look like? What color is the spotting? Does it last throughout the day or just once?
dark brown... as and when throughout the day... but volume will be less than two 50cents size for 1 day.. normally i just wear panty liner

that time i took her medicine, my spotting increase another 3days... but she just ask me to KIV -_-

Then possibly you are not suitable for her med. It happens to some ppl too so you are not alone. If this tcm is not suitable, then seek other tcm or gynae bah. If we have all the time in the world to conceive, then nothing will matter. But if our time is ticking so fast together with our biological clock then I guess really need to be able to find proper solution too. Haiz, jiayou bah everyone here!!!

Then possibly you are not suitable for her med. It happens to some ppl too so you are not alone. If this tcm is not suitable, then seek other tcm or gynae bah. If we have all the time in the world to conceive, then nothing will matter. But if our time is ticking so fast together with our biological clock then I guess really need to be able to find proper solution too. Haiz, jiayou bah everyone here!!!
i guess so.. coz after taking her medicine, my menses become not that stable... after trying for 9month, then i switch to gynae..
now i taking clomid and injection for IUI, my menses become not that stable again...

for me as long as i eat hormones related stuffs regardless is TCM or gynae, my menses will go haywired...

i guess so.. coz after taking her medicine, my menses become not that stable... after trying for 9month, then i switch to gynae..
now i taking clomid and injection for IUI, my menses become not that stable again...

for me as long as i eat hormones related stuffs regardless is TCM or gynae, my menses will go haywired...

I see. When is your IUI? Could it be cos your menses is norm in the first place ar? It's quite infuriating right.

every month.. before menses and after menses.. i only have 1 to 2 days full blown menses only

Sorry, may i know whether the spotting will follow by menses or just for a few days then menses come. Because I never have brown discharge (not sure whether it's spotting as I never had it before, so unsure what it is), I had it yesterday and i am about 6 days away from actual AF. The feeling of messy cycle is making me so troubled that I feel there's something wrong with my body. (Tends to think alot whenever my AF goes haywired)

Sorry, may i know whether the spotting will follow by menses or just for a few days then menses come. Because I never have brown discharge (not sure whether it's spotting as I never had it before, so unsure what it is), I had it yesterday and i am about 6 days away from actual AF. The feeling of messy cycle is making me so troubled that I feel there's something wrong with my body. (Tends to think alot whenever my AF goes haywired)
immediate before and after menses... like spotting ->menses -> spotting

hihi, ladies, pls help.. is there a very very faint line? * think I'm dreaming?!!* hehe. We have been TCC for one yrs plus still no luck. really very hard! my menses should be due sometimes next week but too anxious so try to test. hehe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
hihi, ladies, pls help.. is there a very very faint line? * think I'm dreaming!!* hehe. We have been TCC for one yrs plus still no luck. really very hard! my menses should be due sometimes next week but too anxious so try to test. hehe.

I saw too. Ur is darker den mine when I tested. Hee Hee

Ladies here told to get the clearblue digital n I bought the digital kit to check the next day.

I had been testing for the past 1 week. N the line had become almost the same as the test line today.

8/5 test
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431676275.719638.jpg

15/5 (top is 14/5. Bottom is 15/5)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431676418.584025.jpg

hihi, ladies, pls help.. is there a very very faint line? * think I'm dreaming?!!* hehe. We have been TCC for one yrs plus still no luck. really very hard! my menses should be due sometimes next week but too anxious so try to test. hehe.

Yes, faint line. Consider a positive for me. How many dpo are you? Any early symptoms?

Back