2WW - for those TTC-ing

@diamondfericia actually every month i don't have an actual date as my cycle is longer . So normally every month it can be any day within the range of day 32nd to 38th. Thats why i plan to take the test again on 40th day (this sun) . Which if my AF does not turn up by then high chance i am preggy.
i dun think u need to wait so long lei...
normally DPO10 can test so i think now u can use clearblue and test le

i think clearblue is very clear cut one... buy the one with weeks estimator.. so u can know how many weeks u pregnant

Nah! Please don't say that. Am just sharing what I know only. Otherwise I will just tiam tiam read post.

Please let us know soon and I hope you get a BFP.

This month is my 1 year TTC number 2 with irregular cycle between 28 to 33 days. I usually spot a few days before the grand AF arrival. It's CD34 today, no spotting, no sore boobs but HPT negative. No idea when I O-ed but BD alternate days that one week with EWCM. I've been testing since CD30. No faintest line at all. I keep feeling things flowing out, thinking AF is here, but nothing (sorry if TMI). I know as long as I see no red, I still have a chance but the tests really make me feel a little sad.... Anyone else late but got a BFN?

I was sick for my 1st TTC month, my menses was delayed by 6 days, usually am quite on time at 28 days cycle. I tested BFN on 2 digital clearblue and 2 normal clearblue. I am rather more worried than sad because am afraid it will mess up my cycle. The moment when I decided to call my gynae for checkup, AF came after 5 mins when I hang up the phone. At least it came so I can jiayou again.

@leeling i've read online and others do say do not follow the instructions on the amount to pump in. they said adjust accordingly as it can be rather slippery . So me and hubby used 2mg. after BD i will lie in bed for about 15 mins then go wash up. nothing came out.
How u ladies use the applicator? I find it difficult to insert

I was sick for my 1st TTC month, my menses was delayed by 6 days, usually am quite on time at 28 days cycle. I tested BFN on 2 digital clearblue and 2 normal clearblue. I am rather more worried than sad because am afraid it will mess up my cycle. The moment when I decided to call my gynae for checkup, AF came after 5 mins when I hang up the phone. At least it came so I can jiayou again.

I'm hoping it will come soon if it's really negative so that I can try again.

This month is my 1 year TTC number 2 with irregular cycle between 28 to 33 days. I usually spot a few days before the grand AF arrival. It's CD34 today, no spotting, no sore boobs but HPT negative. No idea when I O-ed but BD alternate days that one week with EWCM. I've been testing since CD30. No faintest line at all. I keep feeling things flowing out, thinking AF is here, but nothing (sorry if TMI). I know as long as I see no red, I still have a chance but the tests really make me feel a little sad.... Anyone else late but got a BFN?
my AF never late... but i also every month BFN.. lol

Desperate mummy. All pregnancy test are best take. First pee in the morning! Usually the test will write one, always always use first pee that's when pee is the most concentrated! But then again, it does look positive to me!

Anyway, just wanted to ask. I had/has PCOS before I got pregnant back then. And I recently stop breastfeeding and is TTC #2, anyone got any idea if PCOS will still continue, or will my body kinda regulate back to a monthly period cycle?

How u ladies use the applicator? I find it difficult to insert

@Z2 er.....lol...this is where the husbands come in. i get my hubby to help me since i cant see that part... but do tell your husbands to be gentle while pushing in as the edge of the head of the tube is not that smooth...so will feel a bit of discomfort when he's pushing it in. Try to push as in as possible. but not forcefully.

i normally pump in the gel about 10-15 mins before bd.

@diamondfericia clearblue will be better ? i went around online and there are ppl saying it is possible to have fake positive test, though rare.. i'm worried now....cause other than slightly sore and tender breast and a bit nausea, i don't feel any difference.. on off will feel a bit of cramp but it's those dull pain..
The digital clearblue will be more accurate... Cos will show how many wks preggy.... It does look like a bfp!

Hi does eating bai feng wan help? My mum said she, her sister and sisater daughter took it and they conceived soon after. Anyone tried?
doesnt help for me.. coz i been taking it for many many years, even before i TTC...
stop taking it when i see TCM and gynae coz taking other stuffs given by them...

doesnt help for me.. coz i been taking it for many many years, even before i TTC...
stop taking it when i see TCM and gynae coz taking other stuffs given by them...
Same as Pixie. I conceived my no.1 without taking anything. It all depends on God... Notwithstanding, my last appt with tcm I asked if I need to take and she said no need cos taking her Meds is enough

Hi does eating bai feng wan help? My mum said she, her sister and sisater daughter took it and they conceived soon after. Anyone tried?

I always take 1 bottle of bai feng wan after my AF is clear. My MIL (Both my PIL is in TCM industry) said it's good to take for those trying baby but that doesn't mean once you take you can conceive. But for myself, I just wanna 'Pu" my body.

so got good news??!!

@pixie ng yesterday was held up by something reached home late .... this morning didnt have enough sleep so me and hubby decided to do it on sat morning .. AF no sound no picture... so hope it ll still be a BFP on sat morning

side track a bit : u ladies are really really nice !!! will check if got good news and such. has been very helpful even though i'm only in this forum for less than a month :):)

@pixie ng yesterday was held up by something reached home late .... this morning didnt have enough sleep so me and hubby decided to do it on sat morning .. AF no sound no picture... so hope it ll still be a BFP on sat morning

side track a bit : u ladies are really really nice !!! will check if got good news and such. has been very helpful even though i'm only in this forum for less than a month :):)
No sound no picture is fantastic! And u and hubby very zai, can wait till sat hahaha

Nice to hear good news and hope very hard that I'm in line too :)

No sound no picture is fantastic! And u and hubby very zai, can wait till sat hahaha

Nice to hear good news and hope very hard that I'm in line too :)

@veraine my hubby zai not me lol im those kanchiong type.. but on off slight dull cramp.. and everytime i feel like something is flowing out from 'below' (sorry for TMI) i will go toilet to check..

will get very hungry but cant eat much... and feeling tired and sleepy now... hip area feels sore....

@veraine my hubby zai not me lol im those kanchiong type.. but on off slight dull cramp.. and everytime i feel like something is flowing out from 'below' (sorry for TMI) i will go toilet to check..

will get very hungry but cant eat much... and feeling tired and sleepy now... hip area feels sore....

These are the pregnancy symptoms. I am getting excited for you.

These are the pregnancy symptoms. I am getting excited for you.

@diamondfericia really!?!??!?! cause i read online there seems to be more... talked to my mum last night. she asked if i am preggy but i haven told her about my first test..cause don't wan to disappoint her . She then asked if i feel anything. i said nothing much . She said if really preggy it's best to not feel too much than suffer with the vomiting and such . Told her last week on off was light headed and my pressure was low (hubby has the machine) . Then my mum said that happened to her too when she had me . my hopes are really really high up now lol

@diamondfericia really!?!??!?! cause i read online there seems to be more... talked to my mum last night. she asked if i am preggy but i haven told her about my first test..cause don't wan to disappoint her . She then asked if i feel anything. i said nothing much . She said if really preggy it's best to not feel too much than suffer with the vomiting and such . Told her last week on off was light headed and my pressure was low (hubby has the machine) . Then my mum said that happened to her too when she had me . my hopes are really really high up now lol
Wa! Your mum has 6th sense! Something abt you told her you're pregnant?

Wa! Your mum has 6th sense! Something abt you told her you're pregnant?

@veraine lol no la not that she has 6th sense. cause i was on mc on Tues ,feeling extremely nausea and having slight fever on mon so went to see doc...doc suspected gastric flu.. so just informed my mum i was on mc because of what lo. so yesterday she called to see if i'm better and asked if i have checked. I told her not yet :p . then she proceed to ask me all those lo

@veraine lol no la not that she has 6th sense. cause i was on mc on Tues ,feeling extremely nausea and having slight fever on mon so went to see doc...doc suspected gastric flu.. so just informed my mum i was on mc because of what lo. so yesterday she called to see if i'm better and asked if i have checked. I told her not yet :p . then she proceed to ask me all those lo
Hope u get your bfp! Getting excited for u! ;)

I guarantee u, it will be the best 1 min of ur life. It's worth it to "sacrifice" that 5 mins of sleep (1 min to test, 4 mins to hug, jump , scream)

Hey, u can take CW even when preggie!! I did that too until I really felt too nauseous from it. Even till the time when I was abt to pop, I felt sick swallowing it (wanted to finish it mah)

Really? But i tot its for TTC only? Anyway my doc got give my vits for my 1st trimester. So thinking of letting go my CW

Back